• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Sufficient Velocity Down?

Frozen in carbonite and The-Sietch are also down.

So more than likely a cyber attack??
Guess we will know more in 15 min

I think there's an issue with Cloudflare.

It looks like sites are back up for me

"Investigating - A critical P0 incident was declared at approximately 06:34AM UTC. Connectivity in Cloudflare's network has been disrupted in broad regions."
From cloudflare.

So what's a "critical P0 incident" supposed to be?

Still can't see SB SV or FFn from here, but if things are starting to come back up that's good news. I do wonder what the issue is, though.

edit: PO probably means power outage.

Monitoring - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.
Jun 21, 07:20 UTC

from user :Darrenb209

P0

• Complete loss of access to the Cloudflare application or API.
  • Degraded access to the Cloudflare application or API (⪯ 98% as measured worldwide or from any major region).
  • Complete loss of access to, or major performance degradation to, a Tier-1 Data Center.
  • Degraded performance of any Tier-1 global transit provider (⪰ 20% packet loss worldwide or 30% packet loss from any major region).
  • Degraded access to or performance of any critical system.

Well, had SB and SV back for a few minutes, but they're down again.

Yeah, things still aren't back up for me, including discord

For a second I thought it was my internet or computer so I restarted my router and computer.

Then the horror when almost every website I had opened showed a 500 error. And I have alot of tabs open, so I saw this was a very widespread problem. With the exception of a few smaller websites (probably self hosted) and google products lol.

Also can I say that I am so happy that at least qq is still up and on the ball trying dozens of variations of searches to fine out what the problem was and failing was causing even more panic...

Cloudflare has Published a blog on the Outage

https://blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-outage-on-june-21-2022/

Apparently there was an issue when an update hit certain servers, causing
our internal load balancing system Multimog (a variation of our Unimog load-balancer) to stop working, as it could no longer forward requests between the servers in our MCPs.

And there are graphics that show how, despite only 4% of the networks locations going down, it cause a 50% outage in network requests. I would think they should consider spreading the load out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back