• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Team Stoppable In Sunnydale PG-13

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Sequel to On The Way to Sunnydale

STORY TITLE: Team Stoppable In Sunnydale
PART: 01 of ...
FIC: Team Stoppable In Sunnydale

red jacobson

I trust you know where the happy button is?
Sequel to On The Way to Sunnydale

STORY TITLE: Team Stoppable In Sunnydale
PART: 01 of ??
AUTHOR: Red Jacobson (red.jacobson@gmail.com)
DISTRIBUTION: FF.Net, Archive of Our Own, Hentai-Foundry, Questionable Questing, Twisting the Hellmouth
mce-anchorDISCLAIMER: None of the Characters You Recognize belong to me, they belong to the Disney Channel and their respective creators. The Buffyverse Characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy (Grrr! Arrgh!) Sir Integra and the Hellsing Organization were created by Kouta Hirano and owned by Geneon.
SUMMARY: Ron, Yori, and Faith have arrived in Sunnydale, and Buffy is back home with Joyce. Now the fun really begins!
RELATIONSHIPS: Ron Stoppable/Yori/Faith, Xander/Cordy, Willow/Oz
RATING: PG-13
WORD COUNT: <4,281>
SPOILERS: None, it's been years since Kim Possible finished, so if you don't know the story by now, why are you reading this?
AUTHORS NOTES: I've shifted the Kim Possible timeline quite a bit, this story takes place after the Kim Possible finale. Also, Ron and Yori were an established couple (with kinks), so he and Kim didn't get romantically involved. This is a sequel to On the Way to Sunnydale

1630 Revello Drive
Sunnydale California
Sunday, June 7
th, 1998
30 Minutes after Buffy's Return

Buffy sat back on the couch, cuddled into Joyce, who had an arm around her, it was obvious that her mom wasn't letting go anytime soon, and Buffy didn't have any problems with that, at all. Looking at the three people she didn't know, she was about to ask who they were when the guy said, "Hi Buffy, I'm sure you're wondering who the hell we are and why we are here, aren't you?"

She shrugged and nodded, "Well, yeah I am, want to make with the 'splainy?"

"Well, to start with my name is Ron Stoppable, this is my girlfriend Yori, and this is Faith Lehane. Faith is the Slayer that was called after Kendra was killed a few weeks ago."

Buffy sat up and started to say something, what she wasn't exactly sure, but Ron put up his hand, and said, "I know, I know it's a shock, but let me finish, okay?"

Mom's arm tightened around her, and pulled her close, and seeing that Xander and the others weren't arguing, she sat back and nodded, slowly. "Okay, I'm listening."

"Yori and I work for an organization called Global Justice, and we're basically international troubleshooters, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have heard of us, and that's the way we like it. We are aware of the supernatural, but tend to let the Hellsing Organization, or, until recently, the Watchers Council handle those types of situations. Unfortunately, things changed recently."

"What sort of things, and what do you mean 'until recently'?" She said, looking at him, "Because I got to tell you, I'm not liking what I'm hearing right now."

Xander leaned forward, putting his hand on her arm, "Relax Buff, just hear them out, I think you'll like what he has to say."

"Xander's right, Buffy," Willow said, "Just listen to what they have to say, okay?"

Forcing herself to relax, she leaned back against Joyce, "Okay, because Xan and Willow seem to trust you, I'll hear you out."

"To start with, did your Watcher ever tell you about the Slayer spirit moving on when you hit 23? Or if you look at the history of the Slayer, did you ever wonder why so many of them died within a few days of their 18th​ birthday? It wasn't a coincidence. I know you don't have any reason to trust us, but I can show you records of a 'tradition' on the Slayer's 18th​ birthday, called Tento de Cruciamentum where the Slayer is temporarily stripped of her powers and trapped in a house with a vampire, and if she survives her powers are returned.

We have yet to find a legitimate reason for the test, other than 'it's a tradition' Well, to borrow an expression from our British friends, you can take your tradition and bugger it! The Watcher's Council was established with one job, to support the Slayer, over the centuries that was forgotten, which is why the ruling council and the rest of the upper echelon are all under arrest being held at Her Majesties Convenience, until the Queen's Prosecutors have determined just how many crimes that have committed, they are all at least facing dozens of charges of murder for the deaths of the Slayer during their test."

Buffy was on her feet, lunging at this asshole who invaded her house, how dare he tell all those lies about the Watchers? Giles wouldn't do that to her, it was impossible!

Before she could do more than start to move, she was slammed back onto the couch by this Faith girl, and based on how strong she was, Buffy was willing to believe the other girl was a Slayer. Buffy felt her mom's hand on her shoulder, and her voice said, "He's telling the truth, Buffy, we could tell by how Giles reacted to us knowing the information, it wasn't pretty."

Xander leaned forward, a serious expression that didn't seem to fit on his face, but he said, "Did you know that there is money for food, clothing, a place to live, that each Slayer was supposed to receive every month from when she was called? Do you know the last time the money was paid? Try 1878! The Watchers, or the Executive Council have been keeping the money in their own wallets ever since."

"Really? You mean Kendra had to stowaway on an airplane to get her, and was so exhausted it was easy for Dru to take control, just because her Watcher didn't bother to buy her a plane ticket?" Looking at Faith, who was still holding her down, she said, "You can let me go, Faith, I'm not going to lose it again. And Kendra was getting to be a friend when she died. I know, it was being activated that helped you escape Kakistos, and I'm sorry about Doctor Dormer, I lost my first Watcher, and he was doing everything he could to get me ready for the nightlife."

Ron said, "I know it's hard to hear, but it's better you know than to get hurt, or worse, because you weren't given the correct information. That will be changing as Hellsing gets their feet on the ground and connected to their information network. Your mom and the others already know this, but you will be getting paid as a consultant, as well as getting a stipend for necessary expenses. All of you, Joyce included, will be covered by the best medical insurance out there, and you all will be receiving counseling, it's something that Yori and I have gone through, and Faith will be doing as well, you aren't being singled out, but we can discuss that later. Would you like to meet Sir Integra? I can contact her and introduce you, it will only take a couple of minutes."

Buffy shook her head, "Thanks, but my head is still spinning, this morning I was trying to find out why these homeless kids were disappearing, and the next thing I know is I'm being loaded in a car and told they were bringing me home. And thank you for that, I would still be working on getting up my courage to come home. I'm heading up to bed, I need to relax and deal with everything you've told me. Xan, Will, Cordy, Oz, I'll see you guys tomorrow and we can have our group encounter session, just make sure we've got plenty of Haagen Dazs. Faith, Yori, Ron, I'd say it was nice meeting you, but I'm not there yet, give me a day or two to process, and we can take you on a tour of the graveyards and demon hangouts, okay?"

TSIS & TSIS & TSIS

1632 Revello Drive
Sunnydale, CA
9:30 pm

Faith stripped down to her panties and grabbed a clean t-shirt to wear before sliding into bed, but she was definitely going to need different sheets and stuff. She was all about women superheroes, but she drew the line at Sailor Moon! At least it wasn't My Little Pony, she would sleep on the carpet before sleeping on My Little Pony sheets.

Stretching out on the bed, she turned off the bedside light and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to come. Of course, Ron and Yori had other ideas and the sound traveled through the vent from their bedroom directly into hers, and the vent was right above her head. She wasn't going to be able to sleep while they were busy, so she pulled the t-shirt off and slipped out of her panties, and licked the fingers of one hand, while the other was playing with her breasts.

Soon she was moaning in time with Yori, and as the other girl hit her peak, Faith bit her lip to keep from screaming out her climax. When she was aware again, she heard Ron and Yori's laughter, and then Ron said, "Good Night, Faith! Pleasant dreams!"

She wanted to be irritated with them for keeping her awake, but at least she got some relief listening to them. If Ron and Yori hadn't made it clear they liked to be watched and listened to, it would have been seriously creepy, as it was, she just accepted that the two of them were kinky as fuck, but then, so was she.

It didn't surprise her when she woke up the next morning, that her dreams had featured Ron and Yori, although that Cordy chick showed up a couple of times, she had one hell of a body, and her boy-toy wasn't bad either. Shaking her head to clear it, she went to the bathroom to take care of business before starting the shower.

TSIS & TSIS & TSIS

Monday, June 8th, 1998

Ron looked up from the stove when Faith walked into the kitchen, pointing to the coffee pot, and she poured herself a mug and took a sip. "Ah, nectar of the gods," she said, "What's going on today? Besides taking a walking tour of Home, Sweet Hellmouth, that is."

"Well, after we eat breakfast we need to go to the grocery store because all we have to eat is what is left in the cooler. And we can take a look at furniture and other things we're going to need. Why? Did you have something you want to do?"

Faith frowned slightly, "Yeah, I know that neither of you felt it, but when we were driving into town I felt something nasty, can't really describe it, other than the Slayer inside me was hunting for a weapon. It was strongest around the high school so I'd like to take a look around in daylight."

Ron looked over at Yuri and she shrugged, she didn't have anything against the idea either, so he said, "Sounds good, do you want to contact Buffy or one of the others to come with us? They know the town and we don't, yet."

Checking the time and seeing it was after nine o'clock, he made a quick call to Buffy, and when Ron explained the situation, Buffy said, "I'm not surprised Slayer is antsy about being near the school, what you are feeling is the energy seeping out from the Hellmouth, which is right underneath the library. But yeah, let me get changed and let the gang know what's going on and I'll be right over."

TSIS & TSIS & TSIS

1630 Revello Drive
Sunnydale, California
Monday, June 8
th, 1998
9:20 AM

"Okay, Xan, we'll meet you at the Bronze around noon, good luck talking to Giles. I wish I could be with you, but I'm still too angry with him and the rest of the Watchers to be able to control myself and not give him a bruise on the other side of his jaw, to match the one mom gave him."

It was a shame, she had depended on Giles since Daddy took off with his next future ex-wife, and then the mess with Angel, no! Angel's dead and gone, you were fooling yourself that some part of Angel was still there, which is why you bent over the gravestone for him and sucked him after he was in your ass, that was a real loving act, wasn't it? There was nothing left of Angel, all of it was Angelus that was hurting and killing Jenny and all the others. But she had learned a harsh lesson, no matter what face the vampire is wearing, the only thing they will get from her is an introduction to Mr. Pointy, right between the ribs!

Finishing getting dressed, she put on her trainers and hid a couple of stakes in the light jacket she was wearing, just in case. Leaving a note for Joyce, Buffy facepalmed and ran back up the stairs to her bedroom, and grabbed the cell phone off the charger. Checking the battery, it was fully charged, so she put it in the pocket of her jacket. She added to the note for her mom that she did have her phone with her this time.

Closing and locking the door behind her, she walked over and knocked on the neighbor's door. Faith opened the door right away, a welcoming smile on her face, and Buffy tried to return the smile but didn't quite make it. "Sorry Faith, I'm still trying to deal with everything, I promise I'll be friendly as soon as I can."

"No problem, B, I get what you're saying, less than a week ago I was running for my life, scared out of my mind and wondering what I had fallen into when I ran into Monkey-boy and Yori in a Cleveland Cemetery. And things have just gotten crazier since then. But I'm rolling with it, and hoping they can get the counseling started soon, so I can handle all the changes." Faith paused, "And in case I forget to say it, thanks for coming with us, I'm sure there are other things you'd rather be doing."

"Actually, I'd rather do this than what Xan and the others are doing right now. They are over at Giles' apartment trying to get him to pull his head out, none of us want to see him end up in gaol, or however it's pronounced, but he's got to accept that things have changed."

The sliding doors on the van opened as they got close, giving her and Faith plenty of room to climb in. As Ron backed out of the driveway, Buffy started talking, about how she found out she was the Slayer, what happened to Merrick and moving to Sunnydale, meeting Xander and Willow, and how Xander forced Angel to go to the lair of the Master, and found her laying in a pool of water. She had drowned, but Xander used CPR and brought her back."

Faith didn't have any stories like that, but talked about life in Southie, meeting Doctor Dormer, and how she thought life was actually looking up, until Kakistos and his minions...

Faith tried to continue, but her voice broke and she started sobbing. Ron and Yori had been paying attention and within a minute they were pulling into a parking lot and stopping the van. Buffy wasn't sure what to do, but she unhooked her seatbelt and slid over to Faith, and freed her from the belt as well. Pulling the younger girl onto her lap, Buffy held her as she cried, for Doctor Dormer, for the life she thought she could have, for what happened growing up, it seemed like Faith had been holding it in for a long, long time.

Eventually, the tears stopped, and Ron handed her some tissues, letting her get cleaned off. Buffy kept her arm around Faith, rubbing her arm and trying to reassure the girl, until Faith moved away, back to her seat, but gave her a watery smile and a 'thank you,' Ron checked on her, and Faith said she was good to go, so he pulled out of the parking lot and heading to the High School.

TSIS & TSIS & TSIS

Sunnydale High School
Wilkins Blvd
Sunnydale, CA
10:00 AM

Ron was surprised to see that there were three cars already in the lot when he pulled in. At a glance, it looked like Cordy's Lexus convertible, Oz's van, which looked like it was a relic from Woodstock and an ancient Citroen parked by the curb. Buffy looked out the windows and said, "Okay, things got a bit more complicated, because everybody is here, probably in the Library, and I don't know if I'm ready to talk to Giles yet."

Faith and Yori spoke up, neither of them was in the mood for a confrontation with the Watcher, either. And he could see that Faith was having the same reaction as she did yesterday, her arms and shoulders tensing, her eyes darting from right to left to take in everything, and the way her hands were roughly rubbing her jeans like she was itching for a weapon of some sort. Buffy, strangely enough, didn't seem to have any reaction. He wondered if it was because Buffy have been living and slaying her for almost 2 years, she was used to it. "Okay, we can tell that it's affecting Faith, I don't think we need to get any closer today, do you?"

It was unanimous, and he could see Faith starting to relax as the pulled away from the school. Once the school was out of sight, she started up a conversation with Buffy about how the 'Scooby Gang' got started.

Buffy laughed lightly and started talking about seeing Xander flip over the handrails in front of the school because he was distracted from controlling his skateboard when he saw her. And how she saw Cordy insulting Willow, and it reminded her too much of her personality before she was called, and befriending the little redhead.

There was another boy, named Jesse who was Xander's best friend, he and Willow were lured out of the Bronze her first night there, she and Xander rescued Willow, but they were too late to save Jesse, and Xander had to stake him. Buffy's voice trailed off, and she stared out the window, and they all respected her privacy, but it was still painful, the therapists will help her accept what happened, it was helpful that they were aware of the 'nightlife' so they didn't have to disguise what they were saying.

He was still happy that Buffy was willing to open up even that much to Faith, because he had been worried that Buffy, as the Senior Slayer, would reject Faith, but it doesn't seem like that's happened. He was also pleased to see Faith's breakdown, such as it was, other than the first night they met, Faith hadn't shown any emotion about losing Doctor Dormer, and it was bound to happen, and it will make the therapist's job a little easier. He needed to remember as much as possible what happened, and what Faith said, for the report to Dr. Director. He would let Faith know beforehand of course, but the med and psych teams need available as much information.

But that was later after Buffy was back home. Right now, he was getting hungry, the breakfast wasn't very filling, so he said, "Hey Buffy? You're the local, where's the best place to get some lunch."

Buffy smiled, "There's a diner about a half-mile from here that we usually stop at after patrol, and their food is good and tasty." Following Buffy's directions, soon he was parking in the lot of the Sunrise Diner, and the waitress recognized Buffy, but she gave the rest of them a curious look. Soon they were sitting in a window booth, the menus in front of them, and trying to make a decision.

TSIS & TSIS & TSIS

Sunnydale Police Department
Chief Bob Monroe's Office
12:30 PM

Chief Monroe was at his desk, going over the reports from the prior shift, making sure that suspicious deaths were assigned to packs of wild dogs or BBQ Fork accidents, anything but what actually killed them. The Mayor did not want any notice given to the casualty rate in Sunnydale. Fortunately, most of the cops on the night shift were aware of how the reports needed to read, so they used the appropriate cause of death...

There were raised voices outside his door, including his secretary trying to stop whoever it is, without any luck. Reaching down, he unsnapped the strap on his holster, in case it was needed. As he was pushing himself out of his office chair, the door slammed open, and a woman, dressed in a suit, with long blonde hair, stalked into his office, and closed the door behind her. She looked at him, and he felt like a bug being examined by an entomologist, and not meeting standard.

He opened his mouth and she said, "You don't need to talk, Monroe, just listen. And sit down, I don't want to see your belly stretching against your uniform! Now, my name is Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, and by arrangement with the United States Department of State, the Department of Justice, and the Secret Service, you are to turn over all records, hard copy and computerized, for the following people immediately,"

Opening a briefcase, she slapped a document, signed by people so high up in the government that he got a nosebleed just looking up that high. And the names on the document turned the blood in his veins to ice water. The first name on the list was Buffy Summers, Joyce Summers, and the four students that were part of her gang, and the limey Librarian. He didn't know what this was all about, but this much attention to their town couldn't be good.

Sir Integra looked him directly in the eye, and her voice was silk-covered steel. "Each person on this list are no longer any concern of any city, county, municipality or state agency, more importantly, they are no longer your concern if you are riding in your car and see Miss Summers take a pistol from her purse and shoot someone through the head in broad daylight, you keep on driving, it's no business of yours. Do you understand?"

He managed to nod, trying to think of a way to keep the information out of unauthorized hands, but was drawing a blank. And she was speaking again, her voice casual, "If you do decide to be cooperative, then you will never have to see me again, and, more important, I won't have to see you again. So please cooperate, for your sake as well as mine.

"However, if for whatever reason, you don't feel able to comply, well, I'm afraid that things will start to get rather unpleasant for you. You see, there is already quite a file on you in the Justice Department, and with the press of a button a message will be sent to file the criminal charges that are documented. And these charges don't get you a comfortable room at the facility in Marion Illinois, no, you will spend the next 30 to 50 years in the facility at Prudhoe Bay, Alaska. But I'm sure you are going to be quite cooperative, aren't you Robert?"

He tried to speak, to say something, anything, to get her out of his office, but he couldn't come up with anything, and then she did something strange, she looked over his head, to something behind him, and then she nodded. The next thing he knew was a blow to the back of his head, and everything went black.

Sir Integra spoke, "Strip this office of everything related to our new employees, the files elsewhere in the building are already secured elsewhere. I don't want him to wake up for at least six hours, the others in the building will be waking up at the same time."

Without waiting for a response, she turned and walked out the door, past the unconscious police officers, but all of the filing cabinets and secure storage appeared pristine, and without the computerized indexing, it won't be obvious what was taken. Walking out the front door, a car was waiting, courtesy of the State Department, and she sat in the back. Lighting one of her cigarillos, she pulled an organizer out of her case and reviewed the next steps that needed to be taken. She didn't normally come out in the field, but she made an exception for this. Her organization has been interested in Sunnydale for quite a while, but the Watchers were claiming jurisdiction.

The ride was quiet back to the airport, and she was in the air long before any of the police in Sunnydale woke up. The only person who had a memory of the afternoon was Monroe, they wanted to know who he contacted, they know there are several dark sorcerers, and this will narrow things down.

TSIS & TSIS & TSIS

Several hours later

His hands were trembling as he reached for the phone, hoping he wouldn't answer, but knowing he always answered, He just hoped that he survived to see the sun come up in the morning.

Just like always, the cheerful voice answered on the second ring, "City Hall, Mayor Wilkins,"

"Sir, this is Chief Monroe, and we've got a big problem..."

End Chapter One

Users who are viewing this thread

Back