• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tedlar Quest (Aflame Inferno)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

You are a Tedlar. A creature who takes human hosts to live and thrive. More specifically you are...

NobleMalice

Searching for the Callous
You are a Tedlar. A creature who takes human hosts to live and thrive. More specifically you are a Mid-level Tedlar who has just recently completed the renewal process. Today is the day that you get a new host and decide what you want to do with your life. First of all, the time spent in the void has left your mind in an incomplete state, at least for now. You will have to remember a few things such as...

What is your name

[ ] Name

Where have you chosen to reside

[ ] Location

and what is the current time period

[ ] Date

name
[X] Ooron
got this one from a name generator
[X] Paris
[X] The second world war, the Germans's just bypassed the Magont line.

Eh, this is fine too.
[X] Jacques
[X] Paris

dragon.jpg

[X] Plan Silversun17

Holy shit. I remember this series.

It was good until it became Scifi. Do we start with a host outright, or not?

Edit: Derp. We do.

Murderhobo of Lasombra said:

I just treated the Sci-fi as magi tech. let me hold out longer.

Did the series progress any further after that?
lost my internet connection for a while and haven't gotten caught up with that series sense then, been spending the time i would have used to get caught up on SB and QQ. :p

[X] Plan Silversun17

It turned sci-fi? I thought it was magical tech bullshit. Soul based technology or something.

Edit: Derp. We do.

Actually, you don't.

Did the series progress any further after that?

Not really, only a single chapter has passed since the discovery.

[X] Eligos
[X] Paris

[X] Ooron
[X] Paris

I remember this manga (or was it manhwa?). Didn't the author abandon it?

Nekraa said:
[X] Ooron
[X] Paris

I remember this manga (or was it manhwa?). Didn't the author abandon it?

Not sure, the last update was somewhere around the middle of 2012 so I think so.

Also vote locked with SilverSun's entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back