• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Chapters, Character Sheets, Side Stories, and Informational posts.
Author's Notes

JonathanAnubian

Alor be Cin'sara aliit.
Summary;
When the sky split open and the Conclave fell it shook the world of Thedas to the core. The echoes of magic tearing through time and space were enough to send ripples into other Planes. Tav, one of many people taken and infected by the Illithid parasites, is one of those ripples. Pulled from Faerûn and away from the group, how will Tav cope in a world without proper Gods? Where magic is corrupted and the world is at war.

1. This fic takes place in Thedas and follows the Inquisition storyline.
2. This fic ignores some of the rules of DnD for the sake of Plot. Having only 2-3 spells a day in a world where mana is replenishable is a bit too restricting.
3. This fic has Multiple iterations of Tav, each with their own personality/class/relationships. (I'll post a Dramatis Personae for each of the characters as they appear.)
4. I'm creating my own version of Infernal, because I can't find any reliable dictionaries for it.
5. This fic is made of Shenanigans, but also takes itself seriously.
6. Slow to update because Author is getting married in two months, and research takes a lot of time and effort.

Relationships;
Blosom Tavani/Gale Dekarios
Tavrauna Argenti/Cullen Rutherford
Pierce Al'tav/Karlach Cliffgate
Scindo Tav'agreave/Halsin & Iron Bull
Minerva Tavalar/Astarion
Hiera Tavmariel/Shadowheart
Tavianna Windsong/Solas
Eleos Tavine/Dorian Pavus
Tavis Ruelle/Blackwall

Last edited:
Chapter 1: The Breach Part 1
It was the pain that initially woke her. Purple and black eyes snapping open she swayed as the world wavered in front of her. Shaking her head to clear it she peered into the dark and for one brief moment she feared she was back on the Nautiloid. But as the room quickly came into focus she heaved a sigh of relief.

It was just a dungeon. Dungeons weren't something to be feared, seeing as she had been in many since she'd been snatched from her home and implanted with a parasite.

Now that she was thinking of it, a dull throbbing pain reminded her that her time was limited. But when she reached up to try and assuage the headache she found her wrists both shackled and held in a pillory, making it impossible to move one without the other.

"Could be worse, my neck could be in the pillory as well…" She surmised aloud, until realizing she wasn't alone.

Standing in the corners of the dungeon were four halberd wielding guards. None of their helmets were turned in her direction but she had the feeling that any movement she made was being closely monitored.

"Hello, I'm sorry to bother you when you're fulfilling your duties, but I would like to know what crime I have been accused of." Lifting her arms again she held them out slightly for emphasis. "This is a little overmuch."

She observed them carefully but couldn't tell if any of them had listened, let alone acknowledged her. Not that it mattered in the next moment as a sickly green light and shock of pain wracked her arm.

"Tzakruk!" She hissed the curse through her teeth, her tail flicking in agitation behind her.

Before she had a moment to contemplate what had just harmed her, and how it reminded her of Shadowheart, the door to the dungeon opened and two women entered briskly.

The first wore heavy armor, a longsword at her side and a shield strapped to her back. Her hair was short save for a long braid pinned to her head like a crown. There was a scar marring her left cheek and her eyes were like burning coals, not in color but intent. Her mouth was drawn into a firm line of anger and disgust and her strong body was taut like a bowstring.

The second woman was a redhead in what she could only describe as quintessential Cleric garb. She supposed that others might see the Cleric's gentle round face and consider her a non-threat, but she was no fool. While her body language wasn't as easy to discern as the first woman her eyes were twice as cold and far more calculating. It was clear out of the two who would be more likely to kill her in cold blood.

While she was observing the Cleric the Warrior drew closer. "Everyone who attended the Conclave is dead."

Frowning she glanced between the two of them in confusion. "Conclave? What Conclave?" She hadn't heard about any particularly secretive or large meetings taking place. They had been on the way to Baldur's Gate when they stumbled on a goblin camp in a cave and… why couldn't she remember what happened after that?

"All those people, dead, and you're just going to play ignorant?" The warrior growled, grabbing her by the shoulder from behind. "You're lying!"

"No!" The hand tightened on her shoulder and she winced. She was no heavily armed warrior, after all. "I honestly have no idea what you're talking about! The last I remember-" before she could speak further the green light flashed and pain shot through her once more. "Ngh!"

The warrior scowled and grabbed her wrist. "Explain this!"

Shaking off the pain she swallowed down the aftershock, staring at her hand in horror. "I can't! It's no magic I've ever seen before! Whatever it is feels foreign and… ancient." Her nose scrunched up in disgust. "Whatever it is, I want it out of my body!" The idea that someone had cast more unknown magic on her, violated her body once more, made her grit her teeth in anger.

"You-!"

"Cassandra!" The Cleric said firmly. "We're all hurting from the loss of Divine Justinia, but we must remain calm about this." Icy blue eyes fell on her and the dark look of suspicion made her skin crawl. "Forgive her, emotions are running high after what happened to the Conclave."

Swallowing down her nervousness she looked the Cleric in the eyes. "I still don't know anything about this Conclave. Although, I can assume from what your warrior… colleague said that it was a tragedy. If you lost someone, then I cannot even fathom how you feel right now." Glancing down at her hand she winced at the faint memory of pain. "But blaming me won't bring back those you lost."

A low hiss of anger made her ears twitch as the Warrior took a heavy step in her direction. "Cassandra." The Cleric chided once more.

"Since you seem to recognize the magic on your hand is it right for me to assume you are a mage?" The Cleric asked her, head tilted slightly as if to feign curiosity.

"A… mage? That's quite the vague term, don't you think? I am a Wizard, one who has studied magic from ancient tomes and learned to tap into the Weave." Though she was a Tiefling and had an Infernal ancestor, she was no Warlock with a patron or a Sorcerer with a magical heritage to draw from. "But I don't see the relevance of the question when I am held in irons and accused of some kind of crime."

The two women looked at each other for a moment before the Warrior stepped closer. "Leliana, hurry to the forward camp. I will bring the prisoner with me."

The Cleric scowled, rounding on her companion, but the Warrior placed a firm hand on her shoulder and shook her head. "There is no time. You must go."

With a heavy sigh the Cleric relaxed, taking a step towards the door. She threw one last cold look over her shoulder before departing. Leaving her alone with the Warrior named Cassandra and the two guards.

"I think we got off to the wrong start." She said as she knelt on the ground and unlocked the pillory. "I am Cassandra Pentaghast." She looked up after unlocking the the first iron cuff. "Right Hand of the Divine and Seeker of the Chantry."

Pulling her arms away from the woman she rubbed her wrists and rotated them to make sure she wasn't injured. "Blossom Tavani, a Wizard from Baldur's Gate that specializes in Evocation and Abjuration spells. With a Transmutation and Conjuration spell here or there." Rising to her feet she cracked her neck before looking around once more. "You wouldn't happen to have found my bag, would you?"

Cassandra's expression hardened. "You won't be needing it. You asked about the Conclave and about what you have been accused. It would be best to show you." Turning she walked toward the door and pushed it open, allowing light to spill inside.

Blossom winced slightly, her eyes were great for seeing in the dark but the light outside was quite bright. Following the warrior outside she had to shield her eyes for a moment before they finally adjusted.

What she saw filled her stomach with a sickly feeling of dread. High up in the sky was a giant glowing vortex made of the same green light from her hand. Even from a distance she could sense it's otherworldly nature as a chill ran down her spine.

Only Cassandra's hand on her arm kept her from stumbling as she was led down stone steps and into a snowy landscape. "We call it the Breach. It's a massive rift into the world of Demons that grows with each passing hour. It's not the only such rift, just the largest. All were caused by the explosion at the Conclave."

"An explosion can't do that!" She denied.

"This one did." Cassandra said gravely. "Unless we act now, the Breach will continue to grow until it swallows the world."

Pain shot up her arm and she hissed in pain, baring her fangs.

"Each time the Breach expands- your mark spreads." The woman said emphatically. "And it is killing you. It may be the key to stopping this, but there isn't much time."

Meeting the woman's imploring eyes Blossom sagged. Well… what was one more apocalypse? "I understand. You need my help, and I am more than willing."

The look of relief on her face was telling as the woman quickly moved to grip her shoulder and lead her down a snowy path.

Snowy? The last time she'd checked it was mid-summer. Where in the Planes had she ended up?

Angry mutters met her ears and her concern rose. There were odd words here or there, what even was a Kyun-ari, but most of them uttered 'murderer' as she passed.

"They think you caused this, that you are guilty. The people of Haven need it as they mourn our most holy, Divine Justinia, head of the Chantry." Cassandra said as they continued onward. "The Conclave was hers. It was a chance for peace between Mages and Templars. She brought their leaders together, now they are dead." Nodding towards a sentry up the path she motioned and the heavy wooden doors opened at her command. "We lash out like the sky, but we must think beyond ourselves. As she did. At last until the Breach is sealed."

Turning, Cassandra looked her squarely in the eyes. "There will be a trial, I can promise no more. Come, it is not far now."

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, becoming more wary the farther they got from the dungeon.

"Your mark must be tested on something smaller than the Breach. Come."

Tail lashing out behind her in agitation she followed behind the woman as more looks of suspicion were thrown her way. It was nothing new, of course, Tieflings were looked upon with scorn and disdain, but at least beforehand it was for what she was, not for suspected mass murder.

She motioned towards the sky in agitation. "That had to take a team of legendary Wizards, or maybe a large group of very insane Sorcerers. Mystra weeps, I can feel the amount of power it gives off from here! And you just expect me to do something like that when I can't even feel the weave-" she stopped in confusion. Then looked up at the sky in horror.

She could not feel the touch of Mystra in the Breach. Whatever it was, it was not made of the Weave. Her skin pebbled with goosebumps at just how wrong that was.

"Stay focused!" Cassandra barked.

"How can I when- ngh!" Pain wracked her once more and she fell to her knees, grasping her arm.

Was this how Gale felt whenever the orb demanded more magic? Or was this how Shadowheart felt every time her Patron 'reminded' her of her duty? Either way she now felt an even deeper sympathy for her companions.

Cassandra was at her side in an instant, helping her to stand. "We must hurry."

Holding her curses behind her teeth they came to another bridge. At the other end was a group of spear wielding militia, the same symbol on their armor as was on Cassandra's shield. Whatever this Chantry was, it was clearly a well equipped group.

Beginning to cross the bridge she felt something in the air shift- but it was too late. A large piece of debris came hurtling down from the sky and crashed into the bridge in front of them. The stones beneath her feet crumbled and she yelped as she tumbled down onto cold ice.

Shivering she got to her feet, just in time to see another flaming green piece of debris slam into the ground nearby. From the spot where it landed a geyser of green energy erupted from the ground along with a green crystal that formed into some sort of creature.

Taking up her sword Cassandra glanced at her. "Get behind me!" Rushing forward she engaged the creature, which Blossom thought may be some sort of Demon Spawn.

She watched the Warrior knock the Demon Spawn's clawed hand away with her shield before a splash of glowing green caught her attention. Between her and Cassandra the ground was bubbling, as if something was warping reality. More green crystals erupted out of the ground and she knew she was about to run out of time.

Looking around in desperation she spied a staff laying on the ground nearby. It was not hers, so the crystal would not be properly attuned, but it was better than nothing. Producing a flame in her hand she hurled it at the Demon Spawn's face. While it was reeling from the fire she dashed over to the staff and picked it up.

With weapon in hand she turned toward the Demon Spawn and called upon the weave. "Peruere!" In an instant lightning gathered across her palm and sped towards the Demon Spawn. Planting her feet she held fast to the spell and took a deep breath.

The Demon flinched momentarily before surging forward to swipe at her with long claws.

She leaned back as far as she could without breaking her concentration and grit her teeth as the claws bit into her arm, causing her to hiss in pain. Deep in her chest she could feel the burning heat of the Hells and raised her other arm in retaliation. "Increpatio Inferni!" The moment the words passed her lips the creature was engulfed in flames.

It let out a shriek, backing away from her and flailing its arms about. Focusing back on her spell she felt another pulse as the lightning crackled from her fingers.

With the lightning and the hellish flames it seemed to be too much for the Demon and it cried out as it crumbled into a black ashy substance, vanishing into thin air.

Dropping her spell she let out a sigh of relief, leaning against her new staff for balance. "Thank Creation, it's over." She muttered to herself.

The flash of light off a drawn sword had her looking up at the stern face of Cassandra as the woman marched towards her. "Drop your weapon, now!"

Her hand gripped the staff tighter for a moment before she let out a small sigh. "Alright." She said calmly. "I'm setting it down now." It was disappointing to have to give up a weapon like this but she still had enough power to defend herself without a catalyst, at least for a little while.

"Wait," Cassandra's expression softened as she sheathed her sword, "I cannot protect you. But I cannot expect you to remain helpless." She turned away for a moment, contemplative. "I should remember that you agreed to come willingly."

Blossom smiled to herself. At first she'd thought that Cassandra had been judging her for her race, like many people did. It was clear now that wasn't the case. She had misjudged the Warrior a little, something she wouldn't be doing again. "It's okay to be wary, but when it gets in the way of practicality it becomes a problem." When Cassandra looked back at her she smiled. "I am no danger to you, all I wish is to go home to my tower of books." Or maybe… maybe pack up all her books and bring them to a certain Wizard's home in Waterdeep.

"I see." Facing the glowing green tear in the sky the Warrior's shoulders came back. "Then we should hurry. The sooner this is dealt with the closer you'll come to that wish. Come, this way."

Taking up her new staff she followed the Warrior up the stairs carved into the side of the mountain. Shivering slightly she wondered how the other woman could just tramp through the snow without care. She knew humans were resilient as a species, but even they were susceptible to changes in temperature.

"Look," came a sudden whisper, "more Demons! If we're careful about this we can flank them." Pulling out her sword the Warrior crouched down, motioning to a ledge that hung over the frozen river. On the other side was a natural slope that led to the water's edge.

Crouching as well Blossom pointed to the slope. "If you take the slope and keep their attention, I can catch them unawares from that ledge. I work best at a distance so I have time to cast. If you get injured I do know some healing spells, but they're limited."

The woman frowned at her slightly but nodded. "I'll wait until you're past that tree. Go now."

Nodding she quickly made her way over the snow, careful not to step on any loose branches that might make noise. Down below the two Demons were moving about aimlessly, almost mindlessly. But she could ruminate on their movements later. For now she had a job to do.

Making it past the tree she heard Cassandra bellow to catch the demon's attention and knew she had to hurry. Once she was up on the ledge with a good vantage point she began chain casting. "Incende! Ignis!" While Cassandra kept the two Demons at bay she sent hurtling bolts of light and fire towards them, trying to find a weakness. Normally she would assume fire wasn't effective but when she'd set the Demon ablaze earlier it had flailed around as if in great pain.

Between the two of them the Demons didn't stand a chance. Up until a bolt of green energy slammed into her back. Whipping her head around she spied a semi-transparent green creature that was gathering another ball of green energy. Pointing at it she gathered her own energy in retaliation. "Increpatio Inferni!" The creature was engulfed in flames but seemed to ignore it as it shot the energy in her direction once more. Ducking she felt the air above her shift as it just barely missed her head. "Incende!" In a burst of light the creature dissolved into ashes with a shrill cry.

At that point Cassandra stopped running and seemed to let out a sigh of relief, sheathing her sword. "Are you alright?" She called up from below.

Blossom leaned against her staff and thought about the question for a moment. "My arm throbs and my back feels bruised, I don't believe I have any broken bones." She'd had those before and knew the pain of them. "I could use a healing draught." But those were in her pack that had been confiscated earlier.

"You are in luck, I have many. Come down and I will give you some." She glanced towards the slope and turned as if to begin walking.

Snorting in amusement Blossom jumped off the ledge and landed with a crunch on the ice. "I may be a Wizard, but I am still physically stronger than a human." Though truth be told, it wasn't by much.

"I didn't think…" Cassandra began before shaking her head. "Never mind, here." Opening one of the pouches on her belt she pulled out small pots of green liquid.

Blossom had never seen that color or shape for healing potions before and frowned. "I've never seen a green potion before that wasn't either a poison in truth or a poison resistance potion. Are you sure these are safe?"

Cassandra looked offended for a moment before sighing. "I suppose you have less reason to trust me than most." Taking one of the potions she popped the cork and drank it down, right in front of her. When nothing happened after a moment, other than some color returning to the woman's cheeks, she raised a single brow. "See? There is no need to be wary."

Hearing an echo of her own words from before she flushed a dark pink and took the potions. Popping the cork on one she drank it down and grimaced at the taste. She was used to a faint sweetness on her tongue and a sudden pulse of energy, not this bitter tincture. Yet even as she was wondering if she'd just made a terrible mistake she felt a mild numbing sensation course through her body before the faint itching started. Pulling up her sleeve she watched the wounds on her arm knit themselves shut and sighed in relief.

Looking at the mildly smug expression on Cassandra's face she rolled her eyes. "Alright, I stand corrected. I apologize for doubting you." But it was still odd, and she wasn't going to let it go any time soon.

Without much ado the Warrior turned and started trudging up another set of mountainous stairs. Grumbling in Infernal she followed the stern woman in silence.

They hurried along the mountain until Cassandra called out behind her. "We're getting close to the Rift, you can hear the fighting!"

Blossom frowned. "Who? Who is fighting?" She prayed that it was no one she knew, although a small part of her wished it was one of her cherished companions.

"You'll see soon, we must help them!" Cresting the top of the stairs she ran off towards the sound of clashing metal and the roar of battle.

Rushing up the last few steps she hurried to follow the Warrior. To her right was a bridge covered in bodies and flaming debris, while ahead she could see soldiers fighting off more Demons. Taking up her staff she planted her feet and called upon the Weave. "Incende!" The first Demon she attacked burst into particles of light, dissolving instantly. "Ignis!" The second caught fire before an ice spell encased it and it shattered into a thousand pieces.

Blossom felt some relief to see another magic user, although she couldn't tell if they were a Sorcerer or a Wizard like herself. There was also a Dwarf with a crossbow that seemed to be holding their own quick well. She wondered if they were an artificer, yet their red outfit didn't quite match that image.

Once the Demons were slain the other magic user ran up to her. "Quickly now! Before more come through!" Grabbing her by the wrist they led her over to a glowing green crystal, floating in mid-air. Thrusting her arm into the air they ensured her palm was facing the Rift.

"What-?" The moment she was close enough a spark of magical energy ran down her arm and a bolt of green electricity shot out of her hand towards the crystal cluster. After a moment the crystal shattered, leaving a glowing sickly orb. She felt a tug in her palm and a familiar feeling came over her. Snatching her arm away from the other magic user she closed the connection between herself and the magic, forcing the magic to end.

"What… what was that?" She asked breathlessly, staring down at the faint green light that flickered in her palm before disappearing.

"It appears my theory was correct. Whatever magic placed that mark upon your hand also created the Rifts. I hypothesized it could be used as a key of sorts to close them. Remarkable." The magic user, who appeared to be a male Elf of some kind, smiled politely at her as he spoke. Yet the smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

"This means it could close the Breach itself." Cassandra said as she came to stand next to her.

"Possibly," he said carefully, "it seems your interesting friend here holds to key to our salvation."

"Good to know!" The male Dwarf said as he adjusted his thick leather gloves. "And here I thought we'd be ass-deep in Demons forever."

Blossom snorted in amusement before sobering. "These aren't like any Demons I've seen before. They seem too mindless, too aimless. I wonder what Plane they come from?" She mused aloud.

"What do you mean?" The male Elf asked, looking intrigued yet mildly concerned.

"Well, they aren't exactly Cambions, that's for certain. And they aren't Demon Spawn, I haven't noticed anything that would suggest the involvement of a Hag. But I can't place them either. Maybe if I had my books I could find some reference to them, but for now I am completely at a loss."

Cassandra opened her mouth to speak but was quickly interrupted. "That's all well and good, but we have bigger problems than knowing exactly what flavor of monster we're dealing with." The Dwarf said with a shake of his head. "Varric Tethras, Rogue, storyteller, and occasionally unwelcome tag-along." He winked in Cassandra's direction and she scoffed in response.

"Pleased to meet you, Varric. My name is Blossom Tavani, I'm a Wizard from Baldur's Gate." She gave him a polite nod of the head.

"You may reconsider that stance, in time." Said the male Elf.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll make great friends in the valley, Chuckles." Varric retorted.

"Absolutely not!" Cassandra said heatedly. "Your help is appreciated, Varric, but-"

"Have you been in the valley lately, Seeker?" Varric interrupted. "Your soldiers aren't in control anymore. You need me."

Cassandra let out a noise of disgust and turned away, clearly needing a moment.

Ignoring the Dwarf and Warrior bickering, the male Elf turned to her and inclined his head politely. "My name is Solas, and I am glad to see that you still live."

"What he means is- I kept that mark from killing you while you slept." Varric butted in once more, seeming to derive glee from needling the Elf.

Turning she smiled at Solas. "Thank you for your help. Are you a studied Wizard then? Or perhaps a Sorcerer? You seem to know a lot about this."

Cassandra frowned. "Like you, Solas is an Apostate."

Solas looked mildly annoyed. "I am a Mage and technically, Cassandra, all Mages are now Apostates."

Blossom frowned. Apostate? She wasn't a Cleric. It seemed that there was some kind of misunderstanding that she wasn't quite catching. "I can't be an Apostate, I don't serve any-"

"Enough! We must continue onward. You may have your magical talk later." Cassandra said with a huff.

"Before we go, Cassandra, your prisoner is a Mage but this magic is ancient and very powerful. I find it difficult to imagine any Mage being capable of such things."

"Understood. Now, we must get to the forward camp quickly." Without another word Cassandra marched off, presumably in the direction of the forward camp.

Standing there in confusion she glanced down at Varric as he stepped up next to her.

Looking up he grinned. "Well, Bianca's excited."

Blossom tilted her head slightly, unable to continue frowning in the face of such an infectious grin. "And who, pray tell, is Bianca?"

"My trusty companion! Never go anywhere without her." He patted the crossbow gently, like one might a beloved friend.

Blossom shook her head with a smile. "I think we should catch up with Cassandra, before she storms back here and demands to know why we're wasting time."

"Oh, you've already got her all figured out don't you, Pinky?" The Dwarf said with a chuckle. "Well then, ladies first." He gave her a very courtly bow.

Shaking her head she started walking. "How very kindly of you, Master Tethras. One might almost think you were a Bard, rather than a Rogue."

The chuckle she got in response was enough to lighten her spirits, if only a little.

But staring up at the giant green vortex in the sky her amusement quickly vanished. She hoped that her companions were okay… that Gale was safe. Clasping her hands together she prayed to the Goddess they both revered. "Mystra, Lady of the Weave and Origin of Magic- I know he no longer carries your favor, but please, I beg you, watch over him while I cannot."

The Dwarf watched her silently but thankfully didn't say anything as they caught up to Cassandra and Solas.

"I hope you are sufficiently prepared." Solas said quietly.

"Prepared for what?" She was almost afraid to ask.

Solas' expression was hard to read but the grip on his staff was telling. "Devastation."

Infernal
(invented by myself.)

Tzakruk- Shit/Excrement/Refuse

Spells
(Some I listened for, some I found online, and some I made myself.)

Peruere!- Witch Bolt. (Canon)
Increpatio Inferni!- Hellish Rebuke (Mine)

Blossom Tavani (Wizard)
Basic
Name: Blossom Tavani
Nickname: Tav, Pinky
Sex: Female
Race: Asmodeus Tiefling
Class: Wizard (Evocation School)
Background: Sage
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
God: Mystra

Appearance
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160lbs
Body: An athletic and slender build.
Skin: A soft pastel pink.
Eyes: Black sclera with vibrant glowing purple irises.
Hair: A dark rosy pink.
Horns: Short, protruding backward, and dark bone colored tapering into a soft white.
Clothes: A light purple Wizard's robe with gold detailing, black trousers, and dark brown boots.

Personality
A curious and friendly individual who is good at looking beyond the surface to see the truth within. As a Tiefling she is used to discrimination from others and tries her best not to fall into the same kind of mindset of those who judge someone by their race alone. Born with high intelligence and endless patience she is always looking for interesting history and obscure lore.

Last edited:
Scindo Tav'agreave (Ranger)
Basic
Name: Scindo Tav'agreave
Nickname: Sin, Stoic, Tav, An Shuree/My Light, Master (Scratch) and Brother (Crunch, the Owlbear Cub)
Sex: Male
Race: Asmodeus Tiefling
Class: Ranger (Gloomstalker)
Background: Outlander
Alignment: Chaotic Good
God: Silvanus

Appearance
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175lbs
Body: Athletic and toned build.
Skin: Dark scarlet skin.
Eyes: Black sclera with glowing orange irises.
Hair: Blue-black, long enough to brush the edge of his ears and fall into his eyes. He often sweeps it straight back so it stays out of his face.
Horns: Short and tapering outward and back along the sides of his head. They are a medium gray that become dark gray at the tips.
Clothes: A dark green tunic, dark brown trousers, leather armor, and a midnight blue cloak.
Tattoos: Black markings cover most of his face including around his eyes, up over his ears, and down his neck to his chest.
Scars: He has a multitude of thin scars criss-crossing his back from when he was enslaved as a child. While they are healed as well as they can be, hey are still quite visible and prominent. He also has a scar over his right eye and on his chin.

Personality
Often considered stoic, calm, and unnervingly quiet; he is the kind of man that most people would consider intimidating at first meeting. In reality he sometimes has a hard time figuring out what to say in social situations and remains quiet rather than embarrass himself. While he is able to make hard decisions, and is often seen as cold from the outside, he has a soft spot for children and animals. Injustice, someone hurting those he considers family, and discrimination are the only things that can truly enrage him.

Last edited:
What level is the mc ? , 12 like at the end of the game or higher /lower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back