• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Marked

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

The New Marked

The warnings for the Marked a book with seemly no author in what seems to be a...

sundrawnshadow

The Realist
The New Marked

The warnings for the Marked a book with seemly no author in what seems to be a message for whoever this Marked may be here is some of what is written.

For the one who reads this and has the mark of stars no matter the form, it may take we the one that came before have much advice and warning to give Read carefully for if it comes to pass that you may brighten then all of whats in this tome will be but the first of your worries.

None of us know how the first came to be or even when or who what is known is that when the first Brightened every being capable of know did that the first came into existence and that fortune would come for all good or evil kind or cruel the dead star and the lifeless planets all dimensions heard it felt it and so began the greatest race to find the first and to gain all that they could give.

I am the forty-fifth I don't know how many will read this but I have used my influence to gather what is known and scatter what you are reading throughout all the exaverse so that if another like me reads it they know the dangers and benefits that will come if they brighten.

We have had many names The star-loved, most-loved, the one true many more most, however, will call us marked because ALL of us have had a mark in relation to Stars sometimes and artistic image once of a rare star that was known sometimes a constellation regardless of what it may be we will have one though simply because we have one does not mean we will be recognized outright some from before I made it so there are many imitations of what could be a mark you will find countless reality's with beings with star-related marks that are decoys fakes though they may have power of there own this was done from what I can tell to give time and space to any unbrights that may have not been found.

Those that have brightened are without question the Most Valuable resource that will ever be because they ARE any marked that have brightened merely by existing cause advancement to every reality every universe the stars die slower society advances faster in many ways resources become more abundant life becomes more common and SO much more.

These are just a result of a marked being if that was the only thing then maybe we would have been perhaps guarded for are life maybe unknowingly even just keep us safe and such but sadly there is more to a marked life due to interactions they may take it was found by the seven that without all doubt every action a marked who brightened takes will result in a net positive even when it should be guaranteed a negative result if a marked traveled though time and a paradox had taken place the changes could stay and the paradox would resolve despite the changes and the result would be a better timeline no matter what was done.

The marked has an even greater value to what they hold dear may it be a planet a living being a toy even those that have the marked's love care and attention gain greater benefits than any other and that is where the danger for us begins after all if us simply being causing all to benefit and are actions cause even more so you can imagine what those we favor intentionally or otherwise gain and Many want this to have it is a to have a guarantee of wealth prosperity and so much more wars of unending proportions were waged to less.

If you wish to know of a "good" side to being marked it is that you will always be wanted to harm you is to near guarantee something worse than even the most horrid torture not by you or what gives the mark but by all who know what a marked brings no amount of power can save someone from an unending wave of countless realty's ready to bring justice and propensity to you and them sometimes regardless of if that's what you want…

Good luck marked I the forty-fifth hope for your safety your sanity and more we have all faced what you will and we are sorry that you have to hold this burden now perhaps you may have a better life than us.

NO NO NOOOO THIS YOU YOU CAN'T BE NO WHAT HAVE I DONE I I "WHAT IS NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE " " WAITTT CIPHER WHAT ARE YOU...

Somehow on a bus driving towards a very strange place.

Dipper wake up were here! WHAT.

Congrats you read a kinda thought experiment by me this is the result of reading quite a few days of fanfics about gravity falls I might never have the ability to write a huge story but what I do have is a Top of line idea generator and this is one of the outcomes I hope that anyone who's interested will use the idea and make something of it even if changed a bit the point of this is to jump-start some fanfics … Hopefully, regardless of the results I'm happy I did this at all I hope you all get something out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back