• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Snake/Eater

Myth Maker of the North
I have decided to create a thread where we talk about stuff we think are worth buying or crowdfunding.

Last edited:
Lotus Dimension - A New Game
This looked interesting.

Lotus Dimension is a tabletop role-playing game (RPG). You've probably heard of at least one very popular RPG called Dungeons & Dragons (D&D), in which players create their own characters with specialized skill sets, then work together using these characters to solve challenges, defeat monsters and villains, deploy magic, find treasure and more.

I've always admired D&D because it's rooted in storytelling, magic and adventure, and it requires creativity and collaboration. But I wanted to know: What would a game structured similarly to D&D be like if players had to solve all the challenges the game threw at them using nonviolent means?

What if a game drew on amazing sci-fi and fantasy storytelling while also incorporating principles of nonviolence inspired by peaceful protests, historical leaders and the tenets of peaceful philosophical practices?

And what if it offered players a way to visualize and role-play solutions to wildly imagined problems, responding to and replacing violence and weaponry with empathy and ingenuity?
Lotus Dimension is that game.

Recently I'm thinking of returning to my old hobby of assembling Model Kits. But this time instead playing with warships, jet planes and tank I'm thinking of trying out Mecha model kits. Anyone know a good online shop with big variety of models from various mecha animes, were I can pay with paypal and that have reliable and fair shipping?

I'll of course go use Google-fu but I'll ask this question here also.

If you want to get Ebooks on discount on Amazon, itunes, Kobo and Google play then sign up for free on....

Bookbub

Are there other stores for foreign Goods like Japan or others?

Here is my Manga app recommendation, Manga bird and Manga online.

Henning Record Console

So i am a real noob Vinyl head, by i have always been looking for a stereo console that is compact enough to fit in small apartment and has modern Hifi equipment.

This site is for Hardcore gamers here Canada who are also DIYers with a bit of extra cash to burn. the site also sells kits and sells custom made just for you.

RetroActive

I recommend getting the tunein app. It seems to have everything but I haven't found glitches but the subscription for better access is expensive.

In advance, throwing this in, as at a glance and developer, looked like it could be a good game, but it doesn't have much support as is, and might need every attention as it stands.

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/the-good-life

The Good Life, the developer in question? Swery, who I recall made the game "Deadly Premonition". Target of course being, 1.5 Million dollars, and so far he's raised only 9%, and there's nine days to go before the campaign ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back