• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Emperor Dragon Of Another World

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

He didn't know how it happened, but there he was, receiving information in his head, as if he already knew it before and had forgotten it. In a rather unknown place, with beings that could bring the gods he came from to their knees, he had to persevere. And if he could, he would try to go back to where he came from.
Chapter 1: The Red Emperor Dragon (I)

EmiyaGRZG

Getting out there.
Chapter 1: The Red Emperor Dragon (I)

Jon Snow, known as the Bastard of Winterfell, a seventeen-year-old boy who was raised with his father's legitimate children in Northern Westeros. Although he was taught many things, from the sword to the pen and reading, he did not have many opportunities in life. For someone like him, who was despised by most, he could only hope to go to the wall, perhaps leave Winterfell and seek work as a mercenary. But he also liked to dream a little, and inside his mind, he really hoped that his father would choose him to guard some kind of land in the North. Even if it was small and with few resources, it was better than before.

He wanted to show that he was also worthy, that he too could bring a little glory and good looks to the Stark family, even if he didn't have the last name. Still, even with that kind of dream, he understood perfectly well that the chances of that happening were small. This discouraged him when he thought about it.

However, all that vanished overnight. He knew he wasn't in a dream, because he was definitely walking the halls of Winterfell Castle, ready to begin training shortly after breakfast. He hoped to fight a little with his half-brother, Robb. Perhaps, also with Theon Greyjoy. He was sure that his little half-sister, Arya Stark, would also be there, hoping to learn something, but probably to cause a little trouble. But, just as he walked with the walls around him, the floor beneath him, and the ceiling above his head, everything changed to a black color.

Jon stood in his position, blinking twice at what happened. For a moment, he thought he had gone blind, but soon he began to see flames around him. The ground soon changed to hot brown rock. In the distance, enormous mountains and a volcano rose above the land. Rivers of lava flowed down the mountain range, while the clouds in the sky were illuminated orange by the fire that raged all around.

It was like seeing a hell full of heat and fire.

"This is strange. Who are you and how did I come across you?" a powerful voice echoed from behind her. Jon could feel a powerful, hot breath touch his back. He turned very slowly, as his eyes widened at what he soon saw. He was a dragon, a creature that was supposed to have become extinct. Four powerful, thick limbs with red scales supported the gigantic serpentine body, with wings on its back. There were red spikes all over its body, and also some golden ones near where its limbs began. Its neck was long, and on its snout, there was a large, sharp horn.

Jon swallowed hard as two huge green eyes looked at him curiously.

"D- Dragon..."

"Hm? Yeah, that's what I am. But who are you exactly? I'm sure I was already inside my current user. Quite a perverted kid, if I do say so myself. However, suddenly, I "Well, it doesn't matter too much. Anyway, it looks like you're now the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation. Congratulations, and I hope you can get stronger."

"W- What? Who are you?" Jon asked scared. He didn't have a weapon with which to defend himself, although the dragon, for some reason he didn't understand, seemed friendly enough. "How can you talk?!"

"Um... It seems that you will have to learn a lot of things. You are definitely not one who is in contact with the supernatural. Well, since you are here, I can explain," the red dragon folded its limbs and lay down gently, leaving its head on its front legs. Bright green eyes looked piercingly at Jon.

"My full name is Y Ddraig Goch. You can call me simply Ddraig. I am the Red Dragon Emperor, one of the two celestial dragons. I am sealed within something known as a Sacred Gear; one of the many artifacts created by God so that humans can defend against supernatural threats. Among all artifacts, I am one of the most powerful, with the potential to slay Gods."

"When a host of mine dies, then I pass on to a different human. It has been like this since ancient times."

Jon was completely confused, not knowing what to do or say. Out of nowhere, he was faced with a huge dragon that claimed to be an artifact capable of killing gods. This...actually, it seemed like a dream. Was he really in a dream?

"No".

"That?"

"I have seen that kind of expression before. You are not in a dream, this is real. The Sacred Gear, Boosted Gear, is deep in your soul. We are there, in the inner space of the artifact."

"If I'm honest, it's a little strange. It's the first time something like this has happened... the Boosted Gear changed position from one moment to the next. By the way, why does your English seem a little old? I'm sure that the current language is not like that.

"English? But, I can clearly hear you speaking Westerosi."

"Ah?" Ddraig's eyes flashed with curiosity. "Westerosi? It's not a language I know, and that's weird. I can speak any language! Whether it's the old ones or the newer ones."

"By the way, once you get out of here, you should imagine a powerful thing to truly awaken the Sacred Gear. It can be a weapon or a power, but imagine it in a way that is really powerful. A sword that cannot be stopped by anything." or no one, a magic that can't fade, whatever."

"Ugh... I don't understand what you're saying! There's supposed to be no magic in the world anymore, and dragons have been extinct for years," Jon grabbed his head as he started to feel a huge headache. "Ugh...Uhh..."

"Okay, that's weird," Ddraig's voice rang with doubt. "Language similar to Old English, but with an unknown name. Also, from your words just now. You... you don't really seem like a normal human. Anyway, it seems like you're about to wake up, so we'll talk another time." .

And just as Ddraig said, Jon began to fade from the hot and slightly dark place. When he saw that he was no longer there, he breathed heavily, looking at a floor that didn't look at all like that of Winterfell. It was wooden, but much cleaner and brighter. Sunlight came into the room, illuminating the interior. But, Jon wasn't really focused on that. What he was doing was trying to digest information that suddenly appeared in his head.

"I- Impossible... How can something like this happen? A planet... new world? How?!" Jon screamed in fear. He already knew that he wasn't in Winterfell. In fact, it wasn't even Planetos, the planet where Westeros and Winterfell were. Soon, a few beads of sweat began to fall from his forehead, running down his cheeks before falling to the ground. His body trembled a little at the absurd situation he found himself in. He really wished that, at that moment, it was all some big vivid dream he was having, but his mind told him no, that he was really awake, feeling the reality around him.

"Shit...Shit...No, wait. The dragon said he needed to wake up that artifact thing. Maybe he can help me," Jon muttered as he tried to stop shaking. He gritted his teeth for a moment as he closed his eyes.

"It was a powerful thing, right?" Jon wasn't the best at imagining things like that. He was no longer a child, who dreamed of a lot of things. Furthermore, his world was not one that was surrounded by fantastical things, at least not for him. All his life he was surrounded by snow, a huge castle and great walls. The swords he held were wooden, and the metal ones were good but simple, nothing like something like a dragon.

Jon felt lost when only normal but beautiful swords appeared on his head. "No!" He roared at that moment. "But what is something really powerful?"

He closed his eyes again, but now he imagined himself, holding a sword. He was remembering one thing; one of the stories old Nan had told him when he was younger. He was a brave and fair knight, so much so that the Maid had fallen in love with him. The Seven aspect granted the knight a sword, a powerful sword that could not be blocked by other swords or stopped by shields. It was a sword that was supposed to have been drawn only three times, not once against a mortal, because it would be an unfair battle. A sword that, according to Nan's words, could kill a dragon.

That was the sword bestowed by the gods, the Righteous Maiden.

Suddenly, Jon opened his eyes when he felt something on his left arm. He backed away in surprise and fell on his butt to the ground, staring in shock at the red gauntlet with a green gem that appeared out of nowhere.

"This is... "

At that moment, the gem vibrated with a pale light, at the same time as Ddraig's voice appeared.

"{So, you did it. Well done, partner}."

"Dragon... Ddragi, I think there's something wrong here!"

"{Hm? What do you mean? Clearly, you managed to activate the Sacred Gear without any problem}"

Jon choked for a moment, as if the words were difficult to say. But, after a moment, he said it out loud.

"This is not my world, Ddrag!"

I've once entered a discussion regarding if GRRRRRRR Martin's dragons are even dragons, and we've landed into what should've been the final solution regarding that:

They are wyverns, and wyverns are a "lesser" subspecies of dragon in 'classic' pen&paper rpg. So... His wyverns ARE dragons, and all wyverns ARE dragons... But not all dragons are wyverns.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk, we now all feel stupid for not reaching that solution earlier.

Last edited:
I've once entered a discussion regarding if GRRRRRRR Martin's dragons are even dragons, and we've landed into what should've been the final solution regarding that:

They are wyverns, and wyverns are a "lesser" subspecies of dragon in 'classic' pen&paper rpg. So... His wyverns ARE dragons, and all wyverns ARE dragons... But not all dragons are wyverns.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk, we now all feel stupid for not reaching that solution earlier.
Its all relative, bring a Fairy tail Dragon and place them in a High End Xianxia world and they would be considered fake dragons.

For Game of thrones, they are 100% legit dragons by the STANDARD of that world but bring them into fairy tail and they would be considered a weak wyvern species not a Dragon at all.

Chapter 2: The Red Emperor Dragon (II) New
Ddraig fell into complete silence after hearing Jon's words. He could clearly feel how nervous he was. But, even if he said that, it's not like he could do much more than try to talk.

"Are you serious?"

"Completely!" Jon said confidently. "For some strange reason, a lot of information appeared in my head after leaving that place where you were," Jon said at high speed, still sitting on the ground, with his left arm raised to the level of his head, looking at the gem. carefully. "This information was about this planet called Earth, but also about where I come from, Planetos. Also, although I don't fully understand everything, it seems like I'm in another solar system."

"I... I don't understand what's happening. Suddenly, I was walking through Winterfell Castle, then I appeared in that place where I met you, but now I was moved to a city called New York, in a country called the United States. It seems that I even have an established identity and can speak different languages. This is too strange for me, Ddraig. Could you explain to me how it happened? Out of nowhere I have knowledge that I didn't have before!

Ddraig was quiet for a moment, until he sighed heavily.

"Partner, I really don't know anything. However, I can believe you a little. Out of nowhere, I was also transferred into your soul. This all seems like something a God would do for entertainment or... Wait, do you have gods on your planet?" "

"Yes... There were several, but the ones I know the most are The Seven. He is supposed to be a God with several aspects. Also, where I lived they worshiped the Old Gods, deities related to the earth, trees, rivers. Well, nature in general," Jon explained as he looked around, seeing that he was in a clean room. He had an empty shelf on one side of the wall, next to a desk. Directly across, was a bed right next to a window.

As he stood up so he could sit more comfortably on the bed, Ddraig spoke:

"Look, I don't know the situation we're in. I've never, in my entire long life, gone through something like this. But it definitely looks like something a God would do. On this world (planet) there really are no vehicles/vessels." capable of traveling through outer space and reaching other planets. This sounds like divine magic, it is the only thing that could really transport you to another world Like the information and languages you now possess.

"What I recommend you do now are two things: get used to Earth and train. You are the current Red Dragon Emperor. Eventually, whether you want it or not, allies and enemies will appear. Dragons tend to attract both. And since I am sealed here "In addition to being my bearer, you have the aura of a dragon, however weak it may be at the moment. I can teach you some things..."

Jon sighed, annoyed by his situation. It's not like he was just transported to another planet. Literally, he lost his brothers and his father. Everything he knew really didn't help much where he was. According to the information he had, the society was different. And there was also a supernatural world hidden in the shadows of the world, with different races of all kinds.

"Wait, partner. Do you have money?"

"Um no".

"So, you're pretty screwed. Without that, you have no food, no books so you can gather information. Uh, I don't know if they open free libraries out there. It would be good to investigate. Anyway, I think I should start teaching you a little about this world. Or rather, on the supernatural side.

"Anyway, I don't know what to do. I'll listen to you," Jon said a little depressed as he let his shoulders slump.

"Well...", at that moment, Ddraig began to talk to him about the supernatural world. The races that existed, the different factions and also the pantheons with gods that were out there. The dragon inside Jon also told him about him, as a Celestial Dragon and his rival, Albion. He entered the War where angels, fallen and devils fought, before being sealed for attacking those three factions when they interfered with his own battle.

As a dragon that had existed for millennia, Ddraig had much knowledge and experiences to tell. He was a very rich source of information that should not be underestimated. Magic, his encounters with gods, Jon's own abilities as a Boosted Gear user if he trained properly, the possible enemies he might encounter, and even smaller things like the changes he might undergo from being tied to a dragon.

Jon listened carefully, as that was the only thing he could do at that moment. He spent hours locked in that room he barely knew, listening and asking a few questions from time to time. And, despite how lost he was, he felt free for the first time in his life. It was as if nothing could stop him anymore. On Earth, he was just Jon Snow, a teenager who lost his parents. They wouldn't target him or judge him for being a bastard, so he could do a lot of things as long as he put in some effort.

Feeling mixed feelings was not unusual for him. But, at that moment, he thought that it was not wrong, that imagining or dreaming things was not wrong.

After Jon noticed that the sunlight coming in was decreasing, he looked out the window to see outside. He blinked a little when he saw that the sun was going down, but also because of how high it was. I could see streets down below, concrete roads with people walking on the sides and metal vehicles in the middle. Around, there were also a lot of buildings.

"This is... an apartment?"

"Yes..." Ddraig replied. "You should have a lot of neighbors on floors below, above or to the sides. Also, I think I have an idea to solve your money problem, but before that, make sure you really don't have food or other things. Check the apartment! ".

"Right. I didn't think about that. Thanks," Jon said before turning around.

"You're welcome, partner. We're tied now. We have to trust each other!"

"By the way, did you know that you have a little magic in your blood?"

"Wait, what?" Jon stopped just before opening the door to the room.

"Yes, I can feel it. It's very little, but there it is. You said that on your planet, magic existed. It's possible that you descend from a line that practices magic. Hm, interesting, maybe here, where you can learn magic without much trouble, can bring out that magic in you. Oh, I haven't felt this entertained in a while!"

Jon shook his head. "Please don't take too much amusement from my situation. It's serious."

"Don't blame me too much, partner. Being sealed is fucked up. All I can do is talk and listen, as well as watch. And my previous users, they weren't the best. I don't think I've talked that much since Elsha."

Jon, who had already left to look at the apartment, looked at everything with curiosity. He was looking at what he understood to be a living room with two couches and a television on the wall. The apartment had large windows just to the right side of the television, showing a great view of the city. Directly on the other side of the large windows, the apartment had a bar with an equipped kitchen.

"Who's Elsha?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen. It was a little strange knowing how to use things, but not fully understanding how they worked. He knew how to turn on the television, but he didn't know how it worked to show images. The same was with the stove, he knew how to use fire and its functions, but not how the flame came. Anyway, I walk towards the pantries and the refrigerator just to the side.

Ddraig murmured a little before answering:

"Elsha was one of the previous users. She is the most powerful woman of all those born with the Boosted Gear, and she ranked second as Red Dragon Emperor, surpassed by Belzard, the most powerful Red Dragon Emperor in history, who defeated two White Dragon Emperors. Those were glorious days!"

"Maybe you can meet them."

"But aren't they dead?" Jon asked with a smile. He was not smiling because of the situation of the previous users, but because the pantry was full of products. He left the doors open to go to the refrigerator.

"They're dead. But, partner, inside the Boosted Gear, there are a couple of special spaces. In there, the echoes of the previous users remain. It's too early for you to know that, but eventually you'll have to deal with it..." Ddraig was silent for a moment, until he noticed everything in the refrigerator. "Hey, that's a lot of food. Wait, what the hell!"

"What's wrong?!" Jon was startled by Ddriag's loud scream.

"That! That little flask on the drink holder on the door!" Ddraig shouted in shock. But Jon also noticed some anger in his voice. Anyway, he looked to the side, noticing the small vial that fit in the palm of his hand. It was the size of a middle finger, and contained a crimson liquid, almost like blood.

"Know what it is?"

"It's my damn blood, partner! What the hell!? I can clearly feel that it's my blood, but there shouldn't be something like that. Any trace of blood, it was eliminated by the Biblical God in our battle, and I never gave it to him." to anyone a drop of my blood."

"Can I... give it back to you?"

"..... Are you serious?"

"Uh...why wouldn't I? It's yours, right? I thought you could absorb it with things like magic. Or just because you're a dragon."

"Haa~...although something like this is possible for magic or vampires, it is of no use to me now..... It is better that you save it for the future. That drop of blood could help you grow in power "It's a better option than simply turning a part of your body into that of a dragon."

"Still, partner. Have you realized what's going on?"

"A little," Jon frowned. "There is definitely someone behind everything. The transportation between worlds, your transfer to me, my new identity, the food, even a drop of your blood. I am starting to hate this unknown person."

"I don't complain too much."

"To me you seemed angry seeing your blood."

"I'm still a dragon. I have great pride. And seeing my blood stored like strawberry juice aroused my anger a little. But if I'm honest, I don't care too much about this situation. I'm a sealed existence, unable to leave here. All I can do is watch my users awaken my powers, watch them grow and then die. Sure it's fucked up for you, but for me it's a different opportunity, something so I can have a little fun out of a monotonous existence."

Jon frowned a little. He didn't really like the way Ddraig looked.

"You really can't go out? Isn't there a way for you to see the world with a body?"

"That... I don't know. Maybe there is something, but the seals created by God are really powerful. Besides, I am bound to your soul, partner."

"Well..." Jon tilted his head a little. "If there is a way to get you out without damaging my soul, I will do it."

"Really?" Ddraig asked a little confused.

"Yes. In the end, you're helping me with everything, right? I'd feel better if I could help you a little too."

"... Thank you".

"You're
welcome... partner."

They both stayed in a comfortable silence for a few moments, until Jon was brought out of his thoughts by seeing all the food.

"By the way, do you know how to cook?"

"No".

"So, I'll have to improvise a little."

Chapter 3: The Red Dragon Emperor (III) New
"Listen, you can't just use that much fire on meat. Ah, you already burned it! Make a salad instead. You can make a vinaigrette for that."

Jon scratched his head. Even though he was a bastard, he always ate food already prepared by cooks. Even when he sneaked into the kitchen, he always took out already prepared stuff. Simply put, he sucked at cooking. And Ddraig's words just made him feel even more embarrassed.

"How do I make the vinaigrette?"

"I think it was vinegar, oil, and other stuff. Um, wait. You have the TV. Find a cooking channel! Before I was transported to you, despite not being activated, I could see some things from the life of that boy who would be my carrier. His mother definitely watched a couple of those channels!"

"Okay, that's a good idea!" Jon nodded and quickly walked over to the TV. He grabbed the remote and turned it on. He blinked a few times as he saw the images of a black-haired girl with pigtails and a pink dress yelling about magical things.

"What's that woman doing...? Ah, you changed it."

"Were you interested?"

"Not really. But that woman, she definitely looks familiar. I know her from something. But nevermind, just keep doing your thing." Jon did exactly that, flipping through the channels bit by bit, going through different things. Actually, there were so many channels that he had to spend more than two minutes flipping through until he found a person who was cooking something.

It was a black-haired girl, again. Not that it mattered. What really mattered, was that she was cooking something.

"It's a cake. Uh, you don't mind, do you?"

"Not really. I'm so hungry now, it doesn't matter if it's sweet or savory," Jon replied as he set the remote down on the coffee table and walked back into the kitchen while listening to the instructions. He knew he had things like flour, eggs, and sugar, so he could make the cake. Taking out the necessary things, he began the preparation.

Ddraig was watching with interest. It's not that he cares about the food, but he was feeling amusement after quite a while. Besides, it was like he was participating too, even though he was just watching.

"By the way, why don't you tell me a little bit more about yourself, Jon? What's your world like? I've never seen a different planet."

While mixing butter and eggs, Jon calmly replied. "According to the information I received, Planetos can be considered as a world in the medieval era. I lived in Westeros, a continent with seven kingdoms and a king. The various kingdoms were run by the most powerful Houses and Lords, with weaker ones loyal to them. Winterfell, where I was raised, was in the largest territory of Westeros, the north. There, House Stark ran things, with several vassal Houses."

"Were you part of any house?"

"Not really. I am... or rather, I was known as a Bastard. A child born out of wedlock. Most believed people like me were evil, born of lust and such. Still, my father was Lord Stark, a mostly serious man but he gave me many things. Despite my bastardy, I was raised learning what an heir would learn."

"I had several half-siblings, legitimate children."

"Mmm…" Ddraig muttered as if he was nodding thoughtfully. "In the past, humans had those kinds of problems too. But, in some countries, if a parent acknowledged a child as their own, they could even share in inheritances. Sure, there was still the stigma, but they weren't as considered evil."

"Is that so?" Jon asked with a bit of interest as he sifted flour, baking soda, and baking powder over a mixture of eggs and butter.

"Yes. And you shouldn't worry too much about that kind of thing. Now, people hardly care about that kind of situation. In fact, people have a lot of rights they can claim. It's a freer civilization in that kind of thing. In fact, in the supernatural world, it's not uncommon to see a person having a harem."

"What? That… wouldn't go a bit against the loyalty between a man and his woman?"

"Not really. It's true that many men do it simply out of lust, but there are others who actually forge long-lasting bonds with multiple women. Plus, power is one thing that attracts people from the supernatural world quite a bit. Because of that, I think you should prepare yourself. As someone who has the aura of a dragon, you could definitely attract women."

"Ugh..." Jon shook his head at that moment. Actually, being in a relationship wasn't a thing that was in his plans, not right now. He already had enough with what he had, plus the training he would have to do to not die when trouble comes knocking on his door.

After that... Maybe there's a chance. As Ddraig said a few moments ago, he didn't have to worry about his bastardy. In fact, he wasn't even considered one to the world, or any society on Earth. He was supposed to have had parents based on the information he had.

"I haven't checked my personal information..." he muttered curiously. "I think I'll do that while the cake is baking."

"You should. You have to remember those things easily. It's better to be safe than sorry, partner. Wait, don't do that quickly. According to the girl, you have to do sweeping movements gently."

"Ah, you're right," Jon blinked as he slowed down his hand and did it more calmly.

"Hey, does it bother you to contact the devil race?"

"They?" Jon asked curiously. "You said they weren't evil, not anymore."

"They're not. They put aside that world domination stuff and looked down on other races many years ago. Well, at least most of them did. There is still a faction known as the old satan faction. But yes, now their contracts, compared to before, can be pretty light."

"I understand, but why?"

"You need a backup, partner. I can teach you some magic, so you can soon call yourself a magician. That way, you could create a contract with a devil. Then, you'll have access to protection, resources, and information."

"Do you have anyone in mind? You mentioned that there are families called Pillars."

"I definitely recommend the Gremory. One of the pillars that treat their servants and contractors with the most respect. Also, the current Demon King Lucifer was born into that family. If you can do everything correctly as I tell you, you could call Sirzechs Lucifer (Gremory). That man is very powerful, and since you're the current Red Dragon Emperor, he'll probably agree to deals with you."

"I understand. But, let's focus on training first, okay? I don't want to make deals so soon, especially when I don't fully know my own situation."

"Well... Did you ever train before?"

"Yes, I did. With my half-brother, Robb. We trained with the sword."

"At least it's something. Your body is slightly stronger and more resilient than a normal human's."

Jon nodded before he put all the ingredients together in a mold, before putting it in the oven that had been turned on previously. After that, he closed the door and went to the couch. He slowly sat down as he looked at some papers on the coffee table. He noticed them earlier when he turned on the television, knowing what they were. There was also a small card with a small picture of him on it.

"Is this my ID?" Jon asked himself, looking at the information on the ID card. "Jon Snow, 17 years old. Male. Birth, 1989. ID number..."

Jon stared at it for a few moments, noticing that his face was a little different. "Hey, Ddraig, how do I look? I mean eye color, skin color, and stuff."

"What?"

"Please answer."

"Erm... You have white skin, shoulder-length black hair. Your eyes have grey irises. Is something wrong?"

"I think I look more handsome than usual."

"... Is that narcissism?"

"No! I mean, my skin is a bit lighter, I think. And my eyes in this photo, they look lighter too. My eyes were indeed grey. But I remember they looked almost black from how dark they were. Only under the light could they look lighter."

"Mm... Either it's something this stranger did, or it could be a side effect of waking up, but I leaned more towards the former. I don't see it mattering too much though. You're more handsome, so what?"

".... True." Jon sighed a little as he placed the ID card on the table. Now, he took the papers. But he froze when he saw the two names of his parents. There, written on the document, were the names: Eddard Snow and Ashara Dayne. Jon felt dizzy when he saw the name of a woman who was well-known in Westeros.

"Hey... what's wrong with you? You look like you want to vomit. Did the smell of the cake being cooked make you sick?"

"This name... Ashara Dayne, I know it. She was a woman in Westeros. The daughter of a famous House. It is said that she was incredibly beautiful. So beautiful that other women couldn't compare."

"It says there that she is your mother. You say that she is not?"

"I don't know my mother, Ddraig! My father, Eddard Stark, always hid it from me. He never wanted to tell me. Besides... she... Ashara died years ago. They say that she committed suicide by jumping off a tower."

"Maybe, the person who did all this, knew who your parents were. So, he decided to use this opportunity to tell you the truth."

"It's possible. I... never expected this. I mean, I heard that in Winterfell they whispered about this, but my father fell to everyone. Damn...", Jon crumpled the paper in his hands a little. There was a look of sadness and anger in his eyes. Sadness for not being able to meet his mother and anger because his father decided to hide him.

"Don't think too much about it, Jon. Come on and go. If you can ever return to Planetos, you can go and give your father a blow. Because no one will be able to stop you at that time! Remember, you are the Red Dragon Emperor. The mere fact that you have the Boosted Gear, will allow you to grow by leaps and bounds."

Closing his eyes, inhaling and exhaling, Jon smiled a little. "You're right. I have the opportunity to do many things now. You have my thanks, Ddraig."

"Ha! That's it. Have more pride, partner!"

Jon leaned back on the couch as he put the document aside. Thanks to Ddraig, it was easier for him to let go of things. It was like he granted him a powerful mental strength. Or it was just because he had someone to count on. Anyway, Jon waited for the cake to finish baking as he watched the cooking channel.

"Why does it seem like it tastes bad?" Jon realized something strange. The girl who was cooking, tasted her own cake, but put on a strange expression. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she twisted her lips into strange shapes. Afterwards, one of her eyebrows twitched slightly as she smiled a little forcefully.

"Hey, hey... did she make a mistake? Did she add salt instead of sugar?"

"She's a cook. There's no way she'd make a mistake like that," Jon replied as he watched the girl run off before vomiting sounds could be heard.

"..... "

"I think she'll be fired," Ddraig commented with a small laugh at the end.

Oh, so Jon IS in fact Ned and Ashara's son. At least in this universe. Hummm. Interesting.

Nice chapter good start waiting for Next update

Chapter 4: The Red Dragon Emperor (IV) New
"The first step to being able to use magic is magic power. In this world where different races exist, there are also different types of powers. The devil race uses demonic power, while angels and fallen ones use the power of light. Youkai use Ki, a power that is also available to humans through constant training. On the other hand, Gods use divine power, which is a bit more complicated and I won't go into details for now," Ddraig was giving his first magic class to Jon, who had already eaten, rested, and slept. It was his second day on planet Earth. And he thought that the best thing he could do was to start his training.

"Human magic was born by the human named Merlin Ambrosius, who researched demonic power and its results. Through his research, he was able to create the current human magic system. In order to perform magic, you have to manipulate magic power through certain equations. The latter, is not exactly adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing numbers. In order to use a spell, you have to study and learn the magic equation. If you want, you can also call it a magic formula."

Jon listened intently to every word that came from Ddraig. There were things he didn't know, but Ddraig made it quite understandable. "It will be a little difficult at first, because you lack knowledge. Human magic actually begins when you can read the flow. The latter, refers to how the world works. How is water formed? How do you create a flame? How do lightning appear? How do things freeze or how do they explode? When you can understand these things, you will be able to read the flow better. And once you've figured it out, then you can begin learning how to perform magic formulas."

"Simply put: you use magic power to activate a formula that is capable of creating different phenomena in the world."

Jon frowned a little. "So... So... those calculations you mention, it's a way to know what reaction you would get when performing a certain action. Is that it?"

"Yes! That's it," Ddraig exclaimed approvingly. "For now, things like throwing flames, freezing something, and blowing things up will be ruled out. First you'll start by manipulating your magic power so that you can use it more easily. Then, your first magic will be a little telekinesis. That is, pulling or pushing light objects."

"How can you access my magic power?"

"You already do, Jon. The moment you managed to activate the Boosted Gear, you awakened the magic power that lived inside you. You may not be able to feel it, because you don't know what to feel exactly. Close your eyes, think about where we first met. You don't have to go inside, just think about that place."

Jon did exactly that. He didn't know why that was useful. But Ddraig knew. The Boosted Gear was linked to Jon's soul, and the space they were in was that interior. Getting closer to it would allow Jon to better sense the power that existed within it. And so it was, Jon could sense it in no time. He didn't know it because his eyes were closed, but a soft, faint aura began to surround his body.

"It feels... calm. It's like having a very light garment around my body."

"That's it, partner. That's it," Ddraig said as Jon opened his eyes. He looked at his hands as he clenched them into fists. Now that he knew what it was like, he could easily feel it. Some power exuded from the tips of his fingers.

"In order to move things with your magic power, you have to take into account the force you exert yourself, the inertia, the direction, the speed. This is actually easy. You don't even need that much calculation, you could achieve something effective by doing tests. You have the TV remote on the table. Raise your hand, extend your magic power. Try thinking of your power as a longer arm."

Jon hesitated for a moment, but decided to try it anyway. He raised his hand as he focused on the remote. But, even though he could feel his magic power, extending it was much more complicated. It was as if something was holding him back, as if his magic power was submerged in mud. He was doing this for minutes while gritting his teeth. And when he felt that he reached for the remote, he pulled.

"Ah!" Jon exclaimed a little as he saw his target crawl across the table a few inches, but stopped abruptly.

"It's a breakthrough. Doing this kind of thing doesn't even require a magic circle. By the way, magic circles, in short, is an equation manifested in the real world that triggers an immediate reaction. Mages, usually use special spells for their minds. It's like creating a chest or shelf with spells that they can simply pull out whenever they want."

"I'll teach you that later. For now, let's continue with this!"

"Alright. I understand, thank you," Jon nodded determinedly. Even though he felt frustrated with his first attempt, he knew that he couldn't rush things. He was entering an unknown world that he knew almost nothing about. So, he would listen to Ddraig's teachings and use all the patience he has at his disposal to improve.

That day, Jon repeated the process over and over again as he listened to Professor Ddraig's magic class. If any magician was present, they would just sit there listening to the professor's class. Because, even if they were basic classes, they were being taught by one Ddraig himself, the original Red Dragon Emperor. It would be a once in a lifetime opportunity! Sadly, that wasn't possible for them. After all, they weren't Boosted Gear users.

When Jon felt hungry, he decided to tune into the cooking channel he already knew and try out another recipe. This time, it was someone else cooking, but he didn't care. What he really cared about, was that meat dish he saw. So he got to work, so he could have a nice dinner and then continue learning magic.

"Wait, partner. You can use your learning with cooking to get better with the use of Boosted Gear."

"How?"

"Use [Boost] to increase and then [Transfer] to enhance the flavor of the ingredients."

"Is that possible?!"

"Ha, ha, ha! I'm Ddraig, a Celestial Dragon! A few small ingredients can't stop me!"

Jon did exactly that. Usually when he talked to Ddraig, only a small gem would appear on the back of his hand. Then, he activated his sacred gear; the armored arm appeared before a [Boost] sounded as he held a piece of meat. After that, he used [Transfer] causing a pale green light with red outlines to appear surrounding the meat.

At that moment, Jon never thought that in the future he would also be known as the Dragon Emperor of Cooking.

But that's a story for another time.

Right now, Jon was just trying to have a nice plate of food for his dinner. After more than half an hour, Jon sat down on the couch with a well-made dish that simply smelled heavenly. It was so much that even Ddraig felt a little hungry.

"Hey, can you see if that magical girl show is on?"

"Curiosity." Jon shrugged at his dragon companion's response. It was better than nothing anyway. So, they started flipping through channels until they found the girl struggling with a slimy thing that had tentacles."

Right now, Jon was just trying to have a nice plate of food for his dinner. After more than half an hour, Jon sat down on the couch with a well-made dish that simply smelled heavenly. It was so much that even Ddraig felt a little hungry.

"Hey, can you see if that magical girl show is on?"

"Sure. But why?"

"Curiosity." Jon shrugged at his dragon companion's response. It was better than nothing anyway. So, they started flipping through channels until they found the girl struggling with a slimy thing that had tentacles."

"That... kind of creeps me out."

"It doesn't feel right, dude. It makes you feel like it's completely wrong."

"Ah... they caught her... Wait, why is he getting perverted? Are you sure it's not adult programming?"

"I don't even know what that is, Ddraig."

"They're showing panties."

"You like it?"

"I'm not Fafnir!"

Jon didn't know why, but he felt like Ddraig was expecting to see something else. Not a different program, but a body part that wasn't a butt lightly covered by panties. He put that out of his mind immediately. Such a thing should be impossible, right? Dragons had relationships with other dragons, right?

"I feel like you're thinking something bad."

"Not at all..." Jon replied before cutting off a piece of meat and bringing it to his mouth. He had to close his eyes as all kinds of flavors exploded in his mouth. Slowly, his lips parted to let out a small, hot breath.

"Oh, how delicious. This is wonderful, Ddraig!"

"H-How does it taste? Describe it properly, in great detail!"

Chapter 5: The Red Dragon Emperor (V) New
Three full days passed since Professor Ddraig's first magic class. It was eight in the morning, and Jon was jogging slowly through the streets, getting some exercise while seeing the city he would probably be living in for a while. His dragon companion recommended that he exercise while visiting the city in search of a library where he didn't have to pay to read books.

Currently, Jon was wearing black pants and sneakers, while on top he wore a white, form-fitting shirt under a black hoodie. Also, he had two black gloves on his hands. Ddraig informed him that the gem would appear when he spoke out loud or transmitted his thoughts, so he needed to hide it somehow. And Jon, who found three closets full of different kinds of clothes in the second room, had mixed feelings once again; he was upset with whoever transported him to another world, but he couldn't help but feel grateful and surprised by all the preparation they made for him.

It's true that he lost his family when he was transported, but he had gained so much more. If it weren't for this unknown person, then he would be completely lost on planet Earth.

As he jogged, the city of New York opened up before Jon's eyes. Huge apartment buildings, offices, and other things rose up into the sky, giving an incredible image to him, who lived in a medieval era. People walked along the sidewalks, filling the city with life. The sound of vehicles of all kinds, resonating with their engines and horns. Lights and also signs of all kinds, unfamiliar smells reached his nose as he observed everything with great curiosity.

All of this made him think about whether there was a possibility that by becoming stronger, he could travel between the two worlds. He would like to be able to show Arya this world, a planet where women were not frowned upon for holding a sword or fighting. And although it was impossible, he thought it would be great if his little sister could meet Elsha, who was the strongest female Red Dragon Emperor. He still hadn't entered that space inside the Boosted Gear, but he asked Ddraig about it.

"Partner, look ahead!" Ddraig's voice suddenly rang out in his mind. Jon looked up, seeing a building that had the word library in its name. It was quite large. Two stories in total, made of bricks with large windows in front of both floors. When he stopped in front of it, he could see that it had large shelves filled with books. Jon didn't hesitate to go in and ask if it cost money to read. Doing so cost him nothing. When he opened the door, a smell of wood, books, and a light floral scent that he didn't know what it could be came through. On either side of the entrance, tables had been arranged in rows, some of which were being used. Right at the end of the building, he could see a long reception table with a woman sitting on it. The path was between two huge bookshelves that reached the roof. They even had ladders arranged to reach the books on higher parts.

Jon walked slowly with his hands in the pocket of his sweatshirt, looking curiously at the large number of books that existed there. It was truly incredible. He thought there were more than in the Winterfell library, and that was considered one of the best among the kingdoms, leaving aside the Citadel.

"Excuse me..." Jon spoke softly, drawing the woman's attention. She was reading a large book that took up a good space on the table at the bottom of the reception. The woman had brown hair, tied in a bun at the top and back of her head. Her features were delicate and her skin was white, without a single blemish. She was wearing round-framed glasses, which showed off her impressive gray, almost silver eyes.

"Yes, do you need any special book?"

Jon made a small face. "Yes. But, this is the first time I've come to a library of this kind. Do I need to pay?"

The woman tilted her head slightly, looking at Jon in silence. She held his gaze for a few seconds before shaking her head. "Don't worry. As long as you don't ask for a book to take home for a period of time or buy it outright, you can read for free inside the establishment. What kind of book are you interested in?"

"Ah, that's good. Thank you. I need introductory books on chemistry and physics."

"Chemistry and physics? I understand. Please wait here. I'll bring some books I can recommend to you."

"That's nice of you, thank you very much," Jon smiled softly, watching as the woman stood up to leave his position. Jon noticed that she was wearing a white blouse with a black skirt that reached to her knees, but showed off the lines of her figure.

After several minutes, the woman returned, leaving a couple of books on the reception table. "Here you go. These books may be for children, but they explain well the things you need to learn as someone just starting out with these subjects. You'll find things easy to understand."

"Once again, thank you. I'll find a table."

The woman nodded before returning to her seat. Jon left her be as he walked back. Earlier, when he entered, he could see a table right in the corner that had a view of the street. He preferred that seat over the others that were in the back.

Thus, after a couple of hours of light exercise, Jon began his journey of learning about chemistry and physics. He had to learn the processes in which certain things were created. He needed to learn how fire was formed, how water was transformed, and how the world worked in general. In addition, he also had to learn about the forces related to movements.

Ddraig told him that he could also learn from a thing called the Internet, but he didn't have access to that at the moment. After he found a way to make money, he had to sign up for the service and buy devices that he could connect to.

After several hours, until he finished the books that weren't too long, he returned with them to the woman.

"Did you learn anything?" she asked curiously.

"Yes. Things were really easy to understand. I think I still have a hard time with some things, but I'll go at my own pace. By the way, this is probably a weird question... but do you know if there's a place nearby that's hiring?"

The woman looked at him again piercingly for a few seconds, until she raised her hand and pointed to the entrance. "Right in front, there's a Starbucks that's hiring."

(A/N: Yes, I know it's not written well. You can just take it as a Starbucks version of that world!)

"Really? Thank you so much for everything. You've really helped me," Jon didn't know what a Starbucks was, but if there was a job, he could learn and adapt.

"You're welcome. You can come back anytime the library is still open."

Jon smiled before nodding. It felt good that the first person from Earth he interacted with was someone kind and willing to help. He understood that it wouldn't always be like this, but he was extremely lucky.

After leaving, Jon headed to the establishment across the street, hoping to be accepted even if he had no experience. He needed money! He damn needed money if he wanted to live properly in the future!

Unexpectedly, or rather, fortunately, he was able to get the job. He could see some doubts on the face of the person he interviewed, but he didn't care too much.

He was now the Red Dragon Emperor serving coffee!

Chapter 6: The Red Dragon Emperor Is Famous for Serving Coffee (I) New
A month and a half had passed since Jon arrived on Earth, being transported by someone unknown, but receiving a certain level of help so that he could live in a moderately comfortable way. His training with Ddraig was going well, he was even able to perform a special mental magic so that he could perform and store certain calculations. But, if he had to say it honestly, his greatest achievement was getting that job at the Starbuk coffee shop and managing to become a somewhat famous employee.

Learning how to make the different types of coffee was not that difficult. The thing that was difficult, in reality, was serving the customers. Some were really annoying, with arrogant attitudes, thinking that they could insult whenever they wanted. But, leaving that aside, his coworkers supported him enough that a month later he was able to work very well. Within this, there was also his small fame obtained thanks to the [Boost]. It was complicated at first, since it emitted a light and his arm transformed every time he used it, so he had to use his body to cover that up.

After a week of training the two skills [Boost] and [Transfer] every day, along with his desire to be useful, a good employee, and serve good drinks, Jon was able to use those two skills with the Sacred Gear in the semi-summoned state. Simply put, as long as only the gem was present, he was able to use these two skills. This made things easier.

Ddraig mentioned with a slightly complicated tone that, among all the Boosted Gear users, he was the one who had advanced the most in such a short time. But, for the wrong reasons. Also, when he had enough time after each shift, he would visit the library across the street, just like on his days off.

Today, Jon's shift started in the morning and ended after noon. And when he returned, he found a man in front of his door.

"Do you need something?"

"Ah... Good afternoon. By any chance, do you know the person from this department? I've come to do the internet installation."

"Oh, so it's you. I'm the one who hired the service. Let me open it." Jon already received his first paycheck over a week ago, so he asked for the internet service. He let the man in to start his work. Honestly, he wasn't the best with machines, but he was learning little by little. He already knew how to use the laptop he bought. It wasn't a powerful thing. In the end, he just wanted it to surf the internet smoothly.

After about an hour, everything had been finished. The technician left before Jon started surfing the internet, looking for information related to chemistry and physics. His knowledge was still basic.

At that moment, when he was watching some videos, Ddraig decided to speak up. "Partner, I think from tomorrow, you should start training your fist."

"What do you mean? I understand that I need to learn how to fight properly, but my fist? How is that?"

"Originally, I was planning to teach you some martial arts stuff I know, but it would be kind of pointless. I'm a dragon, partner. Things like fancy moves, proper breathing, and so on, don't come with me. So, I'll just teach you how to strike effectively. I'll turn your mortal human fist into a fist of dominance!"

"Fist of dominance... It sounds strong! Is it a technique you invented?"

"No... It's just a normal fist."

"Huh?"

"Haa~ Sorry, I guess I should explain better. I already mentioned before, that dragons are creatures of power. Or rather, the embodiment of power. We are the most powerful race in this world, so much so that the Biblical God couldn't help but hate us. We, are already born with a fair amount of power, some less than others, depending on the type of dragon. Do you think I was born a Celestial Dragon? No! Even if I had powerful flames capable of consuming everything and turning things into nothing, the rest of my abilities were developed after meeting Albion."

"Little by little, we're advancing to embody concepts. Albion is Supremacy, while I am Domination. As the current Boosted Gear user, you can learn martial arts, should you wish to do so. However, I don't think you'll need to. Use your power... my power... to dominate all of your enemies with your fist. They say that absolute power corrupts absolutely, but also, absolute power could annihilate absolutely. Do you understand what I'm getting at?"

"Train my fist to the point where others' martial arts become useless?"

"Right! A fist that can't be blocked. A fist capable of destroying all kinds of defenses. A fist capable of annihilating anything in front of you. A fist of domination! Roaaah~ Even though I said it, it sounds great!"

Jon sweated a little at the motivation Ddraig felt. But, he couldn't help it either. If he could pull off that kind of fist, it would be wonderful.

"What do I have to do?"

".... Intentions and desires, for a Sacred Gear, are important things. First, you have to have a powerful mindset. Of course, things like power and aura, are also important. You have to grow these things."

"Ah, one more thing. I completely forgot. Or rather, I didn't know until recently..."

"What's wrong?" Jon asked curiously. Ddraig's voice now sounded lower and more serious.

"Gods... It seems the Gods of Olympus live in this country! At first, I felt something. I thought it was just my imagination from being sealed away for so long, but after days of living and walking around the city with you, I noticed that there really are gods in the city. You should be careful."

Jon stood still when he heard that, staring at his laptop screen for a long moment.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. And speaking of Gods, I'm quite worried about these ones. In the supernatural world, the Gods of Olympus don't have the best reputation for the things they did in the past. Many male gods raped women and fathered demigods. The worst of it was the children of the King of Olympus. His wife was quite brutal. There was a certain hero who was cursed with madness by this goddess, causing him to kill his wife and children. Eventually, he would become someone famous, but he's still damn vicious."

"In fact, it is said that they created the genre of tragedy from the stories of many heroes and unfortunate people. Doubt these gods very much. And in case you make a deal with them, do not trust their words."

"So bad?"

"There was almost a war several years ago. At that time, I was with my host, but we heard that the King of the Gods of Olympus attempted to rape a priestess of another pantheon, when a meeting between the two pantheons was being arranged. Since millennia ago, it was the first time that there was a danger of war that could put the extinction of the world at stake!"

"Should I learn how to hide my aura?"

"You should. Although, eventually, you won't be able to do it completely. The dragon aura is quite obvious, even more so the scent. For now, don't worry too much, they won't find you unless you walk past them."

"Mmm... I think I could teach you something, in case things go wrong. It's a last resort, something you shouldn't use unless you have no other choice."

"Alright. Tell me what to do, Ddraig."

"First, enter the inner space of the Boosted Gear. From there, we can advance little by little."

. . . .

Jon woke up, noticing that it was already the other day.

"Fuck! I hope I'm not late for work!" he shouted as he stood up from his chair. "That was intense, Ddraig!"

"Definitely. But it was worth it, right? You have an element of intimidation against the Gods now."

Jon nodded vigorously as he ran to the bathroom, to at least wash his face and teeth. After that, he looked at the time on his wristwatch. "I really will be late!"

"A few minutes late won't be a problem, Jon. Just run."

That's exactly what he did. He ran hard to work, until he arrived and passed through a small alley. As a worker, he could enter through the back door. Before long, he greeted everyone while putting on an apron and cap.

Jon thought that, despite being a few minutes late, he could have a quiet shift. However, it seems that would not be the case. The first customer he served was a Caucasian man wearing a black suit. His body was tall and muscular, but he had a friendly smile.

"Are you Jon Snow?"

"Who are you?" Jon asked confused, until he shouldered out an ID that he left on the long reception table. It showed the name and a miniature photo of the person, but above it were three large letters that said: CIA.

"You understand that it may be a nuisance right now. But, when your shift is over, could you give me a little of your time?"

Chapter 7: The First Battle of the Red Dragon Emperor (I) New
Jon walked out sighing after finishing his shift. It was close to six in the evening, but he knew he had more things to do. The man who arrived was from the CIA. And, despite his little knowledge of some things, information about the different security institutions of the country, were part of the knowledge he received. He knew it was a serious thing if someone from the CIA visited him personally.

When he walked out the back, he saw the man waiting in front of the exit. He extended his hand for a shake. "My name is Magnus Rose. It is a pleasure to meet the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation."

Jon frowned a little, deciding it was best not to accept the handshake. He didn't know what kind of powers this person had. And he should have, because he knew his identity. Jon believed there was no way the CIA would send a completely normal human to a meeting with him. Not that he was proud and narcissistic, but the name of the Red Dragon Emperor was known far and wide throughout the world.

"What do you really want?" Jon asked, looking at Magnus' face. The man made a small, slightly sheepish grimace as he held out his hand. That hand soon rose to his head as he scratched it with a finger.

"I don't know if you know, but the CIA has methods to detect people with certain... auras. We take care to keep an eye on those with dragon auras. Also divine auras. Although, the latter is especially tricky."

"It might be sudden, but my job is to offer you an invitation."

Raising an eyebrow, Jon looked at him now with a bit of curiosity. "You... you want me to work for the CIA?"

Magnus shrugged. "That would be wonderful. But the higher-ups understand that that might be a pointless invitation. Rather, what they want is a cooperative relationship. As long as you can help us with some things too dangerous for us, you would receive many benefits."

"We have training facilities for humans that belong to the CIA and know about the supernatural world. I could use them whenever I want. Of course, our intelligence network is pretty good too, so I would have some level of access to it."

Jon frowned slightly. He wasn't a fool. He might not be as knowledgeable about the world as the person in front of him, but if they came to create a cooperative relationship, there should be a reason other than just the name of the Red Dragon Emperor.

"Currently, are you having any problems?"

"Unfortunately," Magnus shook his head with a slightly tired expression. "But, can we talk about it in my car? I think it would be better that way, less prying ears."

Maintaining his gaze against Magnus Rose's for a moment, Jon nodded. "At the very least, I'll listen to you. After that, I'll decide what to do."

"Thank you," Magnus nodded as he led Jon to his car, a silver-colored BMW. They both got in before getting a little comfortable. And before Jon could say anything, a folder was thrust out near his chest.

"What is this?"

"Details related to the problem. You can read it, it doesn't matter too much. But it's better for you to know things in detail before you decide to accept or deny anything."

"Mm... I thought you'd be more aggressive."

"God, no! I fully understand the potential and power of the Red Dragon Emperor. Ah, it's not like I'll meet one before, but the stories and some things we have stored, really make us, the CIA, careful about how we treat you. I was ordered to be as honest as possible, so as not to cause any misunderstandings."

"... I see," Jon nodded before opening the folder. Inside, there was a document detailing the identity of a person. It was a dark-skinned man with striking red eyes. His hair was a bit messy and black.

"Damian Carter... a reincarnated middle-class devil? Why is he so dangerous that the CIA is after him?"

Magnus sighed before taking out a cigarette which he lit with a lighter. "Honestly, we too thought he wouldn't be a bother at first. But, when we did some research into his life through supernatural channels, we were able to find that he was affiliated with one of the important houses of the underworld. He was a tower of a member of the Nebiros Clan, one of the Six Houses of Lucifer, who served the original Demon King himself."

"A few years ago, the Nebiros branch family, Naberius, ended up with a loss of its family head when a woman attacked him. We wouldn't care much about that, but when we were investigating, the current Lucifer contacted us to stop the Damian, who seems to have a connection to all of this."

"What exactly do you need me for?" Jon asked hesitantly. It didn't seem like it was an extremely dangerous job. And even if it was, he would still be hesitant to accept. After all, although he was the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation, he wasn't that powerful either.

Magnus exhaled a light cloud of smoke before turning slightly, leaving his forearm resting on the top of his seat. "Three days ago, when we managed to find Damian Carter, we thought it wouldn't be a complicated battle. However, this man had something that made him increase his power and make him a little crazy. As a Boosted Gear user, you can increase your power, right? That would be useful to us. We, the CIA, don't really have that many agents who can fight on the supernatural side. That's why the cooperative relationship is a good idea to gain a little power while you benefit from us."

"Simply put…" Jon looked at him seriously. "A mutually beneficial relationship, but I end up gaining more than you guys."

"If you think about it, it's normal. In the supernatural world, power is what matters the most. If you have enough of it, you can get a lot of things. Also, in case you're worried, we can just put aside that you helped us when we hand Damian over to the Devils."

"No."

"No?" Magnus asked confused.

"I'll take this opportunity and benefit from you. But, I also want you to help me arrange a meeting with Sirzches Lucifer."

"That... Well, sure. It's possible."

Jon smiled slightly before asking, "So, where can we find Damian Carter?"

"We'll head to the location immediately. I may look normal, but I also have a sacred gear. The problem is, I can't control it as I'd like."

Magnus started the vehicle and stepped on the accelerator to pull out of the parking spot. Jon looked out the window as they traveled through the streets of Manhattan. They moved through the streets patiently, stopping every now and then because of the large number of vehicles on the streets.

"We've prepared a team in case you'd accept," Magnus suddenly said. "I'm sure they might be more of a nuisance than a help, but they'll make sure to create perimeters where you can fight. With my sacred gear, I can disable any nearby surveillance cameras."

"What kind of artifact do you have?" Jon asked with interest.

"It's called [Unknown Dictator]. I can manipulate iron to create or manipulate mechanical devices and some electronic ones. Of course, I can also use this ability to create some things, like wings to fly or cannons to attack. Although, the latter is very difficult for me at the moment. And the manipulation distance is only about fifteen meters."

"It's still interesting. And I understand why the CIA has you. You could manipulate things in the city."

"Yeah... Sorry."

"What?"

"Ah, if it weren't for the Internet I hired, it would have taken us a little longer to find you. We knew that the dragon aura emerged in Manhattan over a month ago, but it seems you hid well."

Jon simply remained silent at that. It seemed like the CIA thought he was stronger than he actually was. He didn't care. It worked in his favor. Plus, it was only last night that he was able to make a lot of progress in using Boosted Gear. Thanks to Ddraig's instructions, he was able to meet the previous users. Those were corrupted so they would be a problem in the future. Ddraig told him that he had to find a way to get past that barrier if he wanted to use the most powerful form of Boosted Gear. But, currently, and thanks to Ddraig's dragon blood, he was able to activate the Boosted Gear's [Balance Breaker] for a few minutes.

He had a little confidence when it came to fighting right now.

Chapter 8: The First Battle of the Red Dragon Emperor (II) New
Between the alleys in one part of the city, the sounds of vehicles, horns, people, and so on could be heard from afar. The perimeter that the CIA team created was done rather quickly. Jon walked across the slightly damp ground, with steam rising from one side, from a small sewer.

"It's close...", Ddraig said mentally.

"I know, I can feel it," Jon replied.

"Don't be bold, partner. The aura I feel is different from that of a devil, reincarnated or not. It feels more malicious."

Jon frowned a little as he walked two steps ahead of Magnus, who was looking at what looked like a smartphone, but made of iron. He said at that moment, "All the cameras I can't disable, have been disabled by my team."

"Understood...", Jon nodded, but stopped when he reached a more open space. There was what looked like a garage attached to the building on the right. Up ahead, there wasn't an alley, but a straight path to the street. Jon looked closely at his surroundings, noticing the stairs leading to windows in the building on his left. He could see trash cans, cardboard boxes piled up, and various other things.

"It's here..." Magnus muttered, walking into what looked like a garage. He knocked hard using his hand, creating a metallic sound as the metal door rang. "Damian Carte, we know you're in there! You better get out!"

"That was a little... light-hearted."

"Yeah..." Magnus nodded. "But there's no need to spout things like: We're the CIA. Or, Hands up. This person has supernatural powers, and he knows full well that he's surrounded."

"You're right, motherfucker!" an angry voice came from inside. "But that doesn't mean I'm going down without a fight!"

Jon felt the aura from before increasing in strength. "Get back!" he shouted, causing Magnus to move immediately. The door exploded, and pieces of it flew towards the opposite wall, then bounced off the ground. From a light cloud of smoke, a figure walked in with his hands clenched into fists.

"Huh…? They hire brats now?!" the man named Damian asked in disbelief. He was a bit dirty, with a stained sweatshirt, torn pants, and several small cut wounds on his face. His eyes had a demonic gleam, while his aura was a bit heavy.

"It doesn't matter. It won't be like before, idiot. I've already gotten over the side effects!"

"It doesn't matter. It won't be like before, idiot. I've already gotten over the side effects!"

"Damian! Do you really want to spend your entire life imprisoned in one of the circles of hell?! Think about it, man. Sirzechs Lucifer promised that if you told him everything you know, he can give you a mansion-shaped prison."

Looking at Magnus, Damian snorted through his nose. "You really are a fool. You don't know the society of the Devil race. The Demon King might promise something, but it doesn't guarantee my safety. There are more players hiding in the shadows," narrowing his eyes, Damian's fist lit up with a scarlet aura.

"Now die for me!" Damian shouted as he leapt towards Magnus. The CIA man frowned as he attracted various things from around him. Metal flew in an attempt to block the blow. However, before the blow could hit its target, Damian was pushed to the side, completely missing the blow.

"Please don't forget about me," Jon commented seriously. He had his left hand stretched out with the Boosted Gear covering his arm.

"[Boost]," Ddraig's voice echoed through the place.

"That… Boosted Gear?!" Damian exclaimed in shock. However, he soon changed his expression to a calmer one. "No. It doesn't matter. Your aura isn't that great. You should have just woken up, right?"

Jon let out a sigh before shaking his head. "Please don't underestimate me. I can see that you're dangerous, so I'll face you with enough power."

The Boosted Gear produced a crimson light before it surrounded Jon's entire body. A surge of power kicked up the dust as Jon's aura grew to another level.

"[Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!]"

Damian's eyes widened, while Magnus gave him a more relaxed smile.

"Remember… !"

"I know," Jon interrupted Magnus as he charged forward, punching out with his fist. Damian clicked his tongue as he gritted his teeth and punched out to intercept Jon's punch. The fists impacted, creating a loud noise, followed by an explosion that engulfed them.

Before they arrived, Magnus informed him of what the target could do. Thanks to the Naberios Clan's research, Damian could use an explosive aura. His punches, as long as they hit their target, could create explosions. And the more demonic power he used, the stronger the result. This was the result of trying to replicate one of the sacred gear, [Variant Detonation].

Fire lit up the place, while a dark cloud hid Jon and Damian's figures for a few moments. Suddenly, Ddraig's voice echoed throughout the alley.

"[Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!][Boost!][Boost!]," a crimson light erupted from the cloud before a scream could be heard. Damian's body shot out like a broken arrow into the garage. Rumbling sounds of destruction could be heard immediately. Jon's figure, now covered in the armor of his Balance Breaker, walked towards Damian, his long, pointed tail dancing behind him ominously.

"I'll give you a chance to surrender, Damian Carter."

"…. Heh…." Damian let out a small, painful laugh. He was leaning against the far wall, blood running down his head and the corner of his mouth. "That was quite a hit, Red Dragon Emperor. However, I refuse!"

"Why?" Jon asked, unable to understand. This person was being offered to live in a mansion, probably with luxuries, but under guard. That was better than just being forcibly interrogated, or perhaps tortured to death.

"I told you. There's more to it than meets the eye. I'd rather die than say a single word."

"Besides…", looking at Jon, Damian's eyes turned jet black. "I'm not defeated yet." Wings appeared on his back, charging towards Jon as a dark aura surrounded him. His demeanor changed completely at that moment, his mouth falling open and he let out almost animalistic growls and roars.

Frowning, Jon caught Damian's hands before being dragged three steps back.

"Ddraig..."

"[Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!]"

Boosting his power thanks to the Boosted Gear ability, Jon raised his knee, punching the enemy's abdomen, causing him to vomit blood. Then, he surrounded his fist with his powerful, enhanced aura. A small shockwave came out from Damian's back as he took that blow full force.

"Ah... Agh... Gurgugh...", gurgling sounds came from Damian as he fell to the ground, hitting the concrete with his face.

"Magnus! Can you immobilize him?"

"Indeed," Magnus walked more relaxed, raising his hand and manipulating the iron around him. Some things like bars, screws, and bars flew as they were bent, forming handcuffs and chains that trapped Damian Carter's body.

"That was a good first fight, partner."

"It was easier than expected. Perhaps I was too weak."

"No. He certainly possessed a good level of power for a reincarnated. It is thanks to my blood, that you are now stronger. Of course, there is also the [Balance Breaker] state. Now that you possess my bloodline, your capabilities will increase at a rapid rate."

Jon nodded before exiting his [Balance Breaker] state. He let out a sigh as his body felt a little heavy. He shifted his shoulders slightly as he looked at Magnus. "Is that all?"

"No. Since you wished for a meeting with the Demon King, you might as well come with me to the offices. We'll have to hand Damian over to them anyway."

"Fine. I don't have much else to do right now anyway."

Magnus nodded before tapping a finger on an earpiece in his right ear. "We've captured the target. Bring Joseph in to move him. Make sure to clean up the place properly." When he finished giving his orders, he looked at Jon. "Joseph is our best mage. He'll transport Damian straight to the cells. We'll take the car."

Jon nodded. "As you wish."

Chapter 9: The Red Dragon Emperor's Dealings (I) New
Jon felt a little weird as he walked towards Magnus' BMW. Everything happened rather quickly. From when the two started talking, to him deciding to agree to cooperate with the CIA. Even the battle, which he thought might take longer, was over in a few minutes. And right now, they were already using teleportation magic to move around with the car and everything.

It was his first real battle, in this world and his own. But, for some strange reason, everything felt so natural. Moving using all his speed, punching with his left fist, to feeling the rise of his aura without much surprise. Jon wasn't proud enough of himself to think that he had a natural talent for fighting. In fact, at that moment, when the light of a magic circle enveloped the car, he thought that it might be Ddraig's blood that he absorbed.

According to Ddraig, his partner, blood wasn't a thing that granted him a large amount of magic power, nor a longer lifespan. The effect it had after absorbing it was that he would gain greater compatibility with things related to dragons. Also, his stamina would increase and he would gain his bloodline. The latter was very good for someone who was a Boosted Gear user, since the skills came from Ddraig himself, they would be easier for him to use. Because of that, he was able to access the [Balance Breaker].

"You still have doubts about the idea I mentioned, huh?"

"Yes... Changing my marrow is not a simple thing, my friend."

Ddraig mentioned to him before absorbing his blood that he could change parts of his body into that of a dragon. By changing Jon's bone marrow, which should already have traces of Ddraig's blood, it would make his body produce more of it. After a while, he might have Ddraig's full bloodline, but there was a high chance that he would stop being a human. At least, a complete human one. And for Jon, who came from a world where anything other than human could be frowned upon, he was hesitant to do so.

Although, right now, he was weighing things up. After all, he might never be able to return to his world. So, here on Earth, where a ton of races and hybrids existed, it wouldn't be a big deal. But, there were other problems as well, like the increase in his dragon aura and scent, which could definitely draw the attention of others.

Shaking his head, Jon saw that they appeared in a somewhat dark parking lot, lit by spotlights on the walls.

Magnus glanced at him and said,

"This is the CIA's special parking lot. We're allowed to teleport."

"By the way, I sent a message to the head of the CIA's supernatural department, so you can meet him."

"Well..." Jon moved his neck a little as he opened the car door and got out. Likewise, Magnus did too, walking in front to lead the way. In silence, they passed through the parking lot, where there were a couple of sports cars and a rather large van. Soon, they entered an elevator that was right at the end. There, they began to descend even further.

"This is the first time I've seen [Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker]. It's a rather nice looking armor."

"Is it?" Jon asked with a bit of curiosity. "To tell you the truth, I find it a bit bulky for my taste."

"Is it hard to move?" Magnus asked curiously.

"Not at all, it's like you have no weight on you. But still, aesthetically it's not my thing."

"Bah, nonsense!" Ddraig's voice appeared at that moment. "It's the best armor in the world!"

Magnus blinked before looking at the light that flickered on Jon's hand. If it weren't for that flash, he wouldn't have noticed because of the gloves. "Oh! You're the true Emperor of Domination!"

"That's me, well recognized, human! By the way, I'm curious about that sacred gear of yours."

"Yes? But it's not that... impressive..." Magnus trailed off when he noticed the elevator stop and the doors were automatically opened. In front of them, a dark-skinned man was waiting for them. He was a bit tall, with grey hair. He had hard eyes. He was wearing a completely black suit, with a coat over it.

"Welcome to the CIA's Supernatural Department. My name is Franklin Storm. It's an honor to have you visit, Red Dragon Emperor."

Jon looked at the man's hand before accepting a handshake. "I hope we can have a good cooperation."

Franklin, the head of the department, nodded seriously. "I'd like that too. With the increase of supernatural movements around the world, we have a tough job ahead of us."

Jon tilted his head, a bit curious about that. It seems things were a bit hectic.

"Please follow me. I'd like to talk to you for a bit while you have time," Franklin said before turning around. "Magnus, you may go with your team for now."

"Understood," Magnus said and smiled at Jon. "I hope to see you another time, Jon."

"Yes... You're a more shy agent than I thought you could be."

"Ah..." Magnus put on a slightly complicated expression. He remembered that, previously, many mentioned to him that he was a bit odd. Jon, despite him telling him that he needed to be honest by orders, felt that even without those orders, Magnus was an honest and trustworthy man. He was probably a person who had a hard time lying.

Anyway, Jon followed Franklin, looking at the offices. The walls of the hallway and those inside the offices were a cream color. The lights on the ceiling illuminated quite a bit, giving a great contrast between that parking lot and the elevator, which seemed to take you to hell. Men and women worked continuously, some walking down the same hallway, others were sitting inside the offices, in cubicles, but also in personal offices that had windows.

As they passed in silence, they slowly approached another hallway, which only had one office. They entered, and Jon looked around the room. The floor was carpeted in a blue color, the walls were white, with some potted plants. At the end, there was a large desk with a tall, black chair. On that wall, there was the CIA emblem.

"You can sit comfortably."

"Thank you," Jon murmured as he sat down on the chair in front of the desk. From there, he looked at a few other things, such as a bookshelf and a filing cabinet. On the department head's desk, there were also some small frames that didn't let the photos be seen because of their position, as well as some documents and a pen in its place. He had a large monitor hanging from a metal arm and a pack of cigarettes.

"I give you my sincerest thanks for accepting the offer," Franklin said in a calm voice, now seated. Jon looked at him somewhat curiously.

"I'm curious. Why do you need help? You'd think that, with a relationship with the Devil race, you'd have quite a bit of support."

"It's not like that. Unfortunately. The relationship we have with the Diablos is rather superficial. We help each other, but we're also a bit... complicated by our current position."

"Position? What does that mean?"

Franklin was silent for a moment before sighing. "Gods. Here in America, we have the Greek Gods living. It's quite annoying, because with their arrival, also came the monsters related to their mythology. The only truly good thing they brought with them is the mist, a kind of magic that hides the supernatural from normal people. In the eyes of mortals without magic, a monster can be seen as a thief, or a dog. It helps us quite a bit when it comes to controlling the masses. But...", spreading his hands out to the sides, Franklin showed a complicated expression.

"Hades, one of the Greek Gods, is one of the most powerful existences in the world. And Sirzechs Lucifer, despite being able to fight against him, is still in a difficult position if he does so against all the gods of the pantheon. Because of that, he is still careful with his movements in the country."

"So, that's why they need more support."

"Right. Having the Red Dragon Emperor would be very useful. Let alone battles, but your reputation alone would make the Gods think twice."

Jon stared at him as he mentally spoke to Ddraig:

"Is that so, Ddraig?"

"Yes. All previous users, regardless of their power levels, caused certain problems. Or rather, they were dragged into trouble. The Gods know of the existence of the [Juggernaut Drive]. They fear that power, partner."

"Even if a Red Dragon Emperor is weak, when cornered and knows despair, it can enter that state. The vast majority went mad, causing quite a bit of destruction in its wake. Although, our reputation also has to do with the constant battles related to my rival, Albion, and its users. In Brittania, they existed, in Rome as well. The era of wars in Japan and China. Our users have been part of history, partner."

Jon thought that was surprising. And for the first time, he understood the reputation of the Red Dragon Emperor and the White Dragon Emperor better.

"Magnus told me that they could offer me quite a few things. Right now, what I need most is money and information. But, I would like to make it clear that I am not a dog," Jon narrowed his eyes. For a moment, his light grey eyes changed to a bright green. He didn't want to be treated like a hunting dog just because he seemed too friendly. He needed to make his position clear: he was above this CIA group.

"You're already making me proud..." Ddraig commented at that moment.

Franklin nodded as he leaned back in his chair. "Of course. Having the Red Dragon Emperor as an enemy is not something we, the CIA, want."

"What kind of information do you need?"

"The current situation of the supernatural world. Although I know quite a bit about races, and I have information about magic, powers, and so on. The situation of the world, that's something I lack. I can't know what's going on in other parts of the world. And I'd like to not be surprised."

"That's easy enough to do. I'll give it to you after you finish your meeting with Sirzechs Lucifer. He should arrive soon."

"Thank you..."

"As for money."

Franklin waved his hand languidly and said, "Money is what we have the most of. It's easy to give you some. But, if you don't mind me asking, what do you want it for?"

"Food, among other things."

"Food?" Franklin looked at him in bewilderment.

"These past few days, I've become quite fond of cooking. Also, as you should know, I work at a Starbucks."

"In that case... why don't you do some work for us? Not doing field work, but training some agents. With your power, you could help them out a bit."

"I'll think about it..."

"Fine."

At that moment, there was a knock on the door. "Come in," with Franklin's voice sounding a little louder, Magnus opened the door. "Sir, Demon King Lucifer has arrived and is waiting for you in meeting room number 3."

Chapter 10: The Red Dragon Emperor's Dealings (II) New
Sirzechs Lucifer was one of the four Demon Kings in the Underworld. His real name was Sirzechs Gremory, of the House of Gremory, not the 72 Pillars. He is said to be a monster when it came to power. Some mentioned that he was a complete anomaly for his race. Someone who reached the level of the most powerful Gods. Furthermore, together with his Peerage, they made him an existence to be feared.

During the Civil War of his race, he not only fought on different fronts, he also managed to kill and eliminate one of the descendants of the ancient Maou. He was so powerful that even Hades, the God who reigned in the Land of the Dead, had to show a little respect in his presence.

Ddraig had told Jon some things, information that he was able to gather by being with the previous Boosted users. He mentioned that Sirzechs generally behaved with a rather light attitude, and that he could be very protective of his family. So, when Jon walked into meeting room number three, he expected to find a man with a slightly harsh appearance and strong eyes. Perhaps expensive clothes and a tyrannical aura.

"Oh! So you are the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation! It's a pleasure to meet you."

The man in front of him was wearing a crimson suit. He wore a jovial smile, almost like a child meeting a new friend. He walked over before taking Jon's hand excitedly. "I didn't expect to meet someone like you here. But, when they told me you wanted to talk to me, I couldn't help but make some time. Don't worry! We have all night to talk about whatever you want."

"I-Is this the Demon King Lucifer?" Jon wondered internally, completely shocked by what was going on.

"Well… Nice to meet you too, Demon King!"

"Ah, you don't have to use those kinds of labels. You can call me by my name if you want!"

"So, Sirzechs... My name is Jon Snow. You can just call me Jon."

"Jon Snow... You have a pretty common name, but a nice last name."

"Huh?" Jon really felt overwhelmed. Sirzechs was actually smiling honestly. It was a little hard to consider him a Demon King with that kind of attitude. He didn't know if this was a game he was playing, maybe he just wanted to relax with all the work as a Demon King. Jon couldn't tell, but he was being drawn to the red-haired boy's pace.

Sirzechs put Jon aside for a moment, to turn to Franklin.

"Mr. Storm, thank you for your work. Thanks to your help, we will be able to collect the evidence we need."

"You're welcome. This, after all, is a cooperative relationship. As long as you two can do your thing, then we'll do ours."

Sirzechs nodded with a small smile. "We've already taken Damian. Also, I've handed the reward over to Mr. Magnus. I'll be taking my leave for now."

Franklin simply nodded. He couldn't stop Lucifer.

"Do you mind using teleportation, Jon?"

"Not at all," shaking his head, Jon replied.

"Fine! Then let's go. I want to hear what you have to say."

Suddenly, a magic circle appeared on the ground. Jon looked curiously. Before, when they came to the CIA, the same thing happened, but he couldn't see it well. Now, he could see in detail the lines and shapes that created the magic circle, and then a light rose up the sides, enveloping them before disappearing from the place. When he noticed that they were somewhere else, he looked around immediately. They were on top of a building. The place wasn't too big, and it had a low table in the center. The floor wasn't ceramic or concrete, nor was it carpet.

"This is one of the buildings that belongs to my family. I usually use it to meet up with some acquaintances. By the way, we're in Japan."

"Japan?"

"Yes. They have good food. They'll bring us some in a few moments," Sirzechs said before sitting down on one side of the table. Jon looked at him for a moment before walking in front of him, looking for a moment at the view overlooking a large city. The sun was almost set, showing a rather beautiful scene.

"By the way, Jon. How long ago did you awaken the Boosted Gear?"

"Mm... almost two months," he replied, not hiding the fact. He knew perfectly well that someone like Sirzechs, could already sense its power.

"That's pretty fast!"

"Fast?"

"Yes. I'm sure you can take on high-class devils, perhaps some supreme-class ones. It seems you have a lot of potential when it comes to using your Sacred Gear."

"So you can really sense it. Ddraig told me it was better to be honest with you. It seems he trusts the reputation you've earned."

"Does he?", a little confused by the words, Sirzechs seemed not to expect that. And at that instant, Ddraig appeared speaking from the jewel in Jon's hand.

"Your Gremory family has a good reputation for the way they treat their servants and contractors. Also, I heard that you tend to take care of your friendships. For a Demon King, that's being very kind."

"Mmm... Yes. I think so," Sirzechs nodded. "Were you the one who gave Jon the idea about contacting me?"

"We were originally planning to summon you to create a mage contract."

"Oh, that would have been self-serving. I hardly get that kind of summons these days," Sirzechs sighed tiredly. "Working as a Demon King is tiring. Sometimes I just want to lie down and hug my dear wife."

"That... wouldn't be worse? Last time, I heard that the Ice Queen was quite strict with you."

"Ugh..." Sirzechs seemed to have been attacked unexpectedly. His face even showed a bit of pain. "Let's not talk about her! I finally got some free time. I want to drink, eat, and chat quietly."

Jon smiled a little. It seems that the Demon King was strictly controlled by his wife. He never thought that the Demon King with the title of Lucifer would be like this.

"I don't mind making a contract with you, Jon."

"So fast? I thought you'd have to think about it better."

"No...", placing his elbow on the table and letting his cheek rest on his fist, Sirzechs smiled as he looked at her with slightly shining eyes. "Having the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation will be quite beneficial. I can give you many things. Treasures, magic, food, etc. And if you want to get married, I could even help you by introducing you to a woman. You can ask for almost anything, but in return, I'll ask for three favors."

Frowning, Jon stared. Three favors could be used for many things. He didn't like that deal very much, even with all that he could gain.

"Of course..." Sirzechs called Jon's attention once more. "These favors won't be such big things. I won't ask for things that go against your morals. I already have plenty of people to do that kind of dirty work. Rather, I want to use these favors for the benefit of my family."

"You mean House Gremory?"

"Right. In fact..." Sirzechs sat up straighter. "Let's talk directly about the first favor..."

"I still don't accept."

"Never mind. It's not like it's bad to listen, is it?"

Jon looked him straight in the eyes for a long moment. This man, even though he seemed a bit foolish with his attitude, definitely knew how to lead a conversation. It's true that listening won't result in anything bad, but...

"I have a little sister. She's the same age as you, but my father has betrothed her to another of the Houses of the Underworld. Her fiancé is Riser Phenex. It's not that the boy is a bad person, but he's a bit arrogant and narcissistic. My sister doesn't like him at all."

"Wait..." Jon pinched the bridge of his nose. He felt himself back in Westeros, when he heard his father arguing with his wife over his sister's future husband, Sansa. "You're the Demon King... don't you have the power to stop that engagement?"

"Unfortunately, it's not that easy. I'm one of the Rulers of the Underworld, Jon. Doing that kind of thing would draw too much attention. They'd say I care more about one House than the entirety of them. Can you understand how upset I feel? I have the power to make many decisions, but not when it comes to my own family. So, my first favor would be: if that engagement can't be broken within a year, do it for me."

"What? I'm not of your race. I'm a human, in case you didn't know. Plus, I don't even know your sister."

"Lying wouldn't be so bad. My sister would accept it if it means getting out of her engagement. You can pretend you love each other. Riser wouldn't sit idly by, but I'm sure you can win a battle with him with the power you have now. If you train for a year, well, you'll definitely sweep the floor with him."

"What makes you think this Riser won't train during that time?"

"Most of our race doesn't," Sirzechs shrugged. "Most Pillar Houses are born with great demonic powers and don't train much. Except Riser, who thinks he's immortal."

"He is?"

"Of course not," Sirzechs snorted. "His flames allow for great regeneration, but a strong enough blow will knock him out. He can still feel pain."

"What do you say then? It's not a bad deal, is it?"

Jon thought about that. If he accepted, he already had the target of the first favor, so that would leave two. And, even though Sirzechs had said that he wouldn't ask him for things that go against his morals, he still had some doubts about it. Plus, there was a chance that they could bind him for those two favors. After all, he didn't know all the magic in the world. In fact, he was sure that Ddraig didn't either. So who knew if those two favors would become his downfall? Only Sirzechs could know for sure.

"Partner, you should accept."

"Ddraig?"

"They can sign a binding contract, right, Sirzechs Lucifer?"

"Sure. I don't mind. If they feel safer that way," Sirzechs nodded with a smile. He raised his hand and a small magic circle appeared above his hand. From there, a scroll suddenly appeared.

"Here we can put our conditions for the contract. When we sign it, anyone who breaks their part of the contract will receive a punishment."

"Are you sure, Ddraig?"

"Fear not, Jon. Even he can't avoid this kind of contract. They are soul-binding, so to speak."

"As expected of the true red emperor, you know your stuff."

"Hpmh!" Ddraig snorted a little. "Don't praise me uselessly, you devil. "Let's sign the contract."

After Sirzechs spread the scroll on the table, glowing blue words began to appear out of nowhere. The contract was simple: Sirzechs would give Jon all kinds of resources, in the meantime, Jon would have to accept three favors from Sirzechs. None of these favors had to endanger Jon's own life, family, or friends. The duration of the contract was until all three favors were completed or two years passed.

Looking at everything, Jon sighed a little before nodding and signing as Ddraig instructed, using magic power. Afterwards, Sirzechs did exactly the same.

"Very well, we are friends now!"

"You are strangely funny, Sirzechs Lucifer."

"And you are too serious, Jon!"

"No. This is about my life, you know? Plus, I'm signing a contract with you, literally the Demon King Lucifer. Surely, if some exorcist knows about it, he'd hunt me down."

"That... could be fun. They'd shout things like, 'Come here, you sinner!' Or, 'Die, friend of the devil!' You might even hear things like, 'I'll put you out of your misery with death!'"

Jon covered his face with one of his hands. This guy couldn't be completely serious!"

"Mr. Sirzechs, the food you ordered has arrived."

"Great! Uhh~ I can finally have some sake. Not even Grayfia knows I'm here. You may come in!" Sirzechs smiled brightly as he waved his hands up and down, almost childishly. Jon really began to think that Sirzechs Lucifer was this kind of person, one who was so burdened by work, that he acted like an adult who never had a childhood, but in the present, he could do whatever he wanted.

Jon stopped thinking to focus on the food that was being placed on the table. The one doing it, was an incredibly beautiful woman. No, even incredible would be an understatement to describe her. She had shiny silver-colored hair. She was wearing some kind of robes that Jon didn't know, but they looked a little tight in the front and back. These clothes, had flower prints all over them.

"Puff!"

"Ddraig?" Jon asked confused when he heard his friend resisting laughter.

"Bwahahahahahaha! "I can't believe it, Demon King!" Hearing Ddraig's laughter, Jon carefully looked at Sirzechs, who seemed to be sweating with a pale face. He almost looked sick.

At that moment, the woman decided to speak: "I hope you can enjoy your meal. And you, my dear husband, I hope you don't leave work without telling me."

Jon's mouth was so wide open that it seemed like an egg could fit in it. When the woman... apparently Sirzechs's wife, walked to leave the room, Ddraig's laughter continued to ring out.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha! Oh, I can't believe it! That woman looks like a dog! If she didn't know where you were, how did she get there?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

And so, the friendly Sirzechs, ended up turning into the scared and bitter Sirzechs.

Chapter 11: The Red Dragon Emperor's Shop (I) New
"Thank you so much for everything, sir!"

"No... you don't have to behave like that. It was nothing. And, anyway, you paid to come," Jon raised his hand slightly, somewhat nervous by the constant thanks from the girl in front of him. The girl, a young adult, perhaps in her twenties, thanked Jon more than seven times, for the food she received.

They were in a small place. Jon was behind a counter, dressed in a dark blue hakama. His hair was combed back and held in a bun. After his first conversation with Sirzechs, he didn't think the guy really took him as a friend. After that, almost every week he would sneak out of work and take him to Japan, to eat all kinds of things. His wife, of course, always came unexpectedly. It was to the point where the Demon King had to stop visiting his own buildings and eat at other, more normal places, but which they ended up enjoying anyway.

At first, Jon was a little doubtful of his intentions, but after three long months, he was surprised at how easy the man was to get along with. Despite his position, he tended to have rather simple tastes. Or rather, it was because he was simple that he enjoyed it. According to him, living surrounded by luxuries was a bit tiring. Enjoying a simple meal while chatting in a relaxed manner was one of the best things he could do.

After visiting so many places in Japan, as well as learning how to cook many things, Sirzechs gifted him a place in New York. It wasn't too big, but it soon became famous for the good taste of its food and that it was also Japanese food. Many had visited the place using their smartphones to stream. The girl was one of those people, who thanked him for allowing her to stream without problems, as well as answering most of his questions kindly.

Jon had no problem with those kinds of visitors. In the end, they advertised their business for free. In fact, they had to pay him, because of the food.

After the girl left, he sighed a little. His place was decorated with things from the land of Japan. Tatamis, two tables in the center of the room, where people sat on comfortable cushions. There were vases on top of a piece of furniture at the end, he even had three katanas hanging on a wall. Everything was very nice, and even though it was a place for few people, Jon preferred it that way. Right now, he didn't lack money for anything.

The CIA had given him a bank account with more than three million dollars. And Sirzechs also gave him a couple more! Not only that, the red-haired guy even gave him magic books, gems, and a bunch of other stuff.

Make this place my hideout! was what he said. Let me rest here! he said.

In short, the place was where he escaped without his wife knowing. Jon had to ask Ddraig for advice on how to protect the place against wives who were too demanding of their husbands' work.

It was a protection that sounded completely ridiculous! But... damn, it worked splendidly.

. . .

As Jon breaded some shrimp to fry in the pot at his side, Ddraig let out a sigh.

"What's wrong, partner?"

"I feel a little weird. Even though you've gotten strong, I feel like it's for the wrong reasons... You got better at using sacred gear for cooking, while you got better at magic to ward off a demanding wife. It's fucked up, bro! What happened to that fist of domination we talked about?!"

Jon sweat dropped a bit. Ddraig was totally right.

"The only battles we had, were against a minotaur and a fucking hellhound!"

"It's already weird that an enemy didn't appear out of nowhere! I feel uneasy, partner."

Jon smiled a little at Ddraig's attitude. "Well, we can look for something after I finish work. Maybe we can find something if we ask Sirzechs."

"Good! I like the sound of that!" Ddraig said excitedly, just as a magic circle appeared in front of him. Jon smiled and moved his left hand to close the door of the shop.

"You speak of the Devil..."

"And the Devil appears," Ddraig finished for him.

Sirzechs appeared with a big smile. He immediately walked to the bar, taking a seat and smelling the food that was already being prepared. "Yeah, that smells great! Give me some sake, Jon!"

"Here..." Jon took a bottle of sake and a small glass. "You can help yourself."

Sirzechs did so immediately. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Jon took the shrimp tempura out of the pot, placing them on a plate with absorbent paper. To tell the truth, he never thought that someone could use the power of magnification to make food taste better. Jon turned out to be a good learner in many things. The progress he made in cooking, learning magic, or improving with his sacred gear, was astonishing. In just three months, he was already quite strong. And that was a good thing. That Sirzechs Lucifer thinks you're quite strong, is a great compliment and evidence of the power you had.

"How is your wife?"

"Fine. She keeps trying to ask where I'm going, but she can't get anything out of me. Hehe~ There's no way I'm going to tell her about this shrine, even if I love her so much."

"You really have it tough...".

"Well, it's not as tough as when you get married."

"What do you mean?"

"You're the kind of man who will definitely have a harem."

Jon stopped his movements and looked curiously at Sirzechs. "What makes you think that? Currently, I don't even have a woman interested in me."

Sirzechs coughed a little before looking incredulously at Jon. "Dude, every woman who comes here looks at you with special eyes! They're those kind of looks that say: Fuck me!"

"Hey... ! That's not true. If it was like that, I would have noticed."

"Brother, I'm sorry to tell you this, but... Sirzechs is telling the truth."

"What?!"

"You're unexpectedly dense," Sirzechs commented, pointing a finger. "If there are any single women interested, why not give it a try? Just make it clear that you don't want anything serious. As a Red Dragon Emperor, having a relationship with a normal woman wouldn't be a good idea."

Jon frowned as he placed the tempura on the counter, along with several other already prepared dishes. There was edamame, sunomono, tamagoyaki, shushi, and tempura. Jon wiped his hands before walking to the other side of the bar, to sit and eat next to Sirzechs.

Jon frowned as he set the tempura down on the bar, along with several other prepared dishes. There was edamame, sunomono, tamagoyaki, shushi, and tempura. Jon wiped his hands before walking to the other side of the bar, to sit and eat next to Sirzechs.

"I don't want to get into any kind of romantic or sexual relationship. Not right now," Jon said as he picked up his chopsticks. He looked at his friend saying, "Not that I need it either."

"Uh... is your hand enough?"

"Bastard!" Jon slammed his fist on the table.

"I mean, you have too much energy. That wouldn't be enough," the redhead ignored him completely. "Do you want me to introduce you to someone?"

"Better introduce me to a battle. Ddraig feels uneasy because I haven't fought much."

"Even though it's sealed?"

"Hey, you bastard! I'm still bored in here! I'd rather watch my host sweat in battle than fucking a woman!"

Sirzechs blinked before turning his head, looking at Jon's left hand. "You watch while your hosts fuck?"

"Damn right, no! I mean I... Ugh!! Nevermind," Ddraig fell silent as he felt defeated. He never thought a Demon King could be so annoying with words.

Laughing at the red emperor's despair, Sirzechs was quite amused. "Well, I can help you with a battle."

"What's this about?" Jon muttered with his mouth a little full. "Is this about a job you want me to do?"

"Nah. It's nothing complicated. I know a woman who loves to fight. You know what the Rating Games are, right?"

"Yeah. Those games where they fight in different ways in Hell. Are you talking about me playing in that?"

"No way. Like I said, this woman loves to fight in them, but she doesn't have too many rivals. And the only one who can beat her doesn't want to fight much. I'm sure she'll agree when she hears you're the Red Dragon Emperor. You are, after all, an interesting opponent."

"What's her name?"

"Roygun Belphegor."

"Eh, so she has the ability to rift. She'll be a tough opponent." Jon commented absentmindedly. After being in contact with Sirzechs and doing his own research, as well as adding Ddraig's knowledge, he knew of the abilities that the different Houses of the Underworld had. Among them, [Rift] was a rather powerful ability, being able to create tears in its targets. From dealing damage to enemies, to dispersing their attacks. It could literally create tears in almost everything.

"Would you accept?"

"Sure. Anyway, it was about time I faced an ultimate-class opponent."

"Alright! I'll be watching too. I'll contact you when the battle is ready."

Chapter 12: [Red Emperor Dragon] VERSUS [Roygun belphegor] (I) New
Rias Gremory, the sister of the Demon King Lucifer, looked curiously at him. Her older brother, who should be busy with his work as one of the rulers of the Underworld, be it in his personal office, carrying out a rare contract, even having meetings with other factions or heads of other Houses of the Underworld. Yet, here he was, almost tiptoeing down the hallway, while trying to hide his figure behind the tables with vases that they had as decoration in the Gremory mansion.

Approaching curiously, Rias asked:

"What are you doing, brother?"

"Kuagh!" Sirzechs was startled, letting out a strange, slightly muffled cry. Lucifer quickly turned around to cover his sister's mouth with one hand while placing a finger of his other hand on her lips. "Shhh! I don't want Grayfia to find me. You can do that favor for your dear older brother, right?"

Rias's blue eyes sparkled with what seemed like pure amusement. Even though she admired her brother and tended to hide that, she was currently seeing a weird side of Sirzechs. Even though Grayfia loved her husband, she fully understood how irresponsible he could be when left alone. Sirzechs was good at his job, damn good, in fact. But, still, anyone would feel exhausted from all that work, even someone like him!

Rias knew Grayfia and admired her so much that she called her big sister when they were alone. But, Sirzechs' Queen Lucifer and his wife, was too strict. It wouldn't be strange if she put some strange thing on him to detect when he used magic to escape. Maybe that was why her brother was walking, imitating a ninja in the mansion.

When Sirzechs pulled his hand away, she tilted her head slightly while smiling. "What's wrong, brother?"

"I just saw our father a moment ago. And right now, I'm on my way to the Belphegor House. Don't tell Grayfia!"

"Belphegor? Why? Did something happen?"

"Oh, nothing too important. I made friends with the Red Dragon Emperor, and since I wanted to have an interesting fight, I gave him the idea to fight Roygun. It'll be great! And it'll help me spend a little more time off work!"

Rias blinked. "Wait, really? That's really important! The Red Dragon Emperor... That's quite an important existence, big brother! Can I go?"

"Uh... Sure. Just keep it a secret for now."

"You know, I don't think Grayfia would stop you from doing this. After all, if both of you can fight, it would be something everyone would want to see. We're talking about the second ranked in the Rating Game and the Red Dragon Emperor."

"True... But she'll ask me where I've been on the weekends."

"Oh... Don't be silly."

"Eh?" Sirzechs looked at her a bit confused.

"She'll ask you eventually, no matter when! In fact, she should have already, right? It doesn't matter if you run away, bro. She's still your wife, the woman you're with almost every day."

"Uhhh... But, she definitely won't let me go any longer!"

"That place you're going to... Is it really that important? Can't you go with her?"

"Well... I could... But it's my refuge! It's where I have my boys' nights! It's not fair, Rias! Even though I love her, I also want to have boys' nights with friends! I love my dear wife, I adore her completely... But, still... Plus, she also has girls' nights, right?! I know everything! When she hangs out with mom and other women."

Rias opened her mouth to retort, but nothing came out. What her brother said, was true. It was a bit unfair that he couldn't have a fun night with friends when his wife did.

Sirzechs scratched the back of his head as he sighed. "Well, I guess I'm at fault too. Previously, I had a few nights with Azazel. And that guy doesn't use the best places for married men."

"Wait. Brother, you just blurted out something simply absurd! You hang out with the Governor General of Grigori!?"

"Ahm... Yes?"

"I don't know if you're an idiot or someone just too dense anymore."

"Hey... ! But, I don't do that anymore. I only drink alcohol with the Red Dragon Emperor now while we talk about life and other things. His food is also the best! By the way, you're forbidden from eating what he makes. In case you meet him and he makes you something, don't touch it."

"That's not fair! You say he has delicious food, but you won't let me eat it!"

Sirzechs crossed his arms in front of him, forming an X. "Denied!"

"Why?!"

"I... can't say it," Sirzechs recalled the moment when he first tasted Jon's food augmented by the power of the Boosted Gear. At that moment... it's better not to say what happened.

"Anyway, let's go! I have to talk to Roygun!" Sirzechs began to walk down the hallway, before abruptly stopping. "By the way, Rias. Why aren't you in Kuoh?"

"Eh? Brother... I'm on vacation."

Sirzechs blinked before tilting his head in confusion. "Has it been that long?"

Rias stood there, staring in shock at her brother's slowly walking away back. What had she just heard?! Did she go to her brother and forget what day it was?! No, even worse! Her brother, who always seemed attentive to the things she did, completely forgot that he was on vacation.

That couldn't be possible! Sirzechs Lucifer was supposed to be an overly clingy brother. Someone who doted on his younger sister and always knew what she was doing, hoping that she wouldn't get into trouble.

But now...

Rias immediately ran over, to follow Sirzechs. Right now she was too curious about the Red Dragon Emperor. It seems that he was the culprit of everything!

When the two were already flying out of the Gremory territory, a silver-haired woman was strolling around the mansion with a frown. Beside her, walked a woman similar to Rias, but with brown hair and violet eyes. And unlike Grayfia's slightly annoyed expression, the second woman, Venelana Gremory, had a small smile on her beautiful face.

"They were definitely here."

"Ara? How can you tell, my dear? There's no evidence of anything."

"I can smell it..."

"Pfft... Grayfia, darling, did I mention you can be a bit weird? I knew you had a fetish for dressing like a maid, but nothing about smells."

Grayfia looked at her mother-in-law in disbelief.

"Huh?"

While this kind of thing was going on in the Underworld, in the deepest part of the CIA Supernatural Department base, there was a person using the large training camp. It was a very wide area, which even had mountains and forests in the distance. Even the sky and a sun could be seen overhead.

Thanks to Sirzechs, Jon was able to learn how this was built.

The United States was known for its capitalist environment. Many companies and investors were interested in the things that the Underworld could deliver. For that reason, the Underworld gave various interesting things to the United States Government, in exchange for them being able to build their own companies easily and quickly. Of course, this wasn't all, there were many other types of deals, but this was the gist and the reason for the existence of the training camp that looked like a small world.

Inside, Jon was training in his magic. A while ago, he was able to perform magic that allowed him to enhance his brain in certain ways. There were actually two important things a mage needed to do in order to become truly useful and powerful. First, there was a magic called thought acceleration, which sped up the speed of thoughts and calculations. It wasn't something that gave you a greater reaction capacity, like dodging blows or anticipating the enemy's movement. It might be possible if you trained other things, but not on its own.

The second thing a mage needed was memory partition. If a brain could be seen as a room, the memory partition would divide that room into smaller rooms inside. If thought acceleration was a magic created to speed up calculations and thoughts, then memory partition was a magic that divided those thoughts to form multiple independent processes. This magic didn't allow the process of different thoughts for different goals. Rather, they worked together towards a common goal. In this way, one room could handle the calculation process for igniting a flame, another for the process that determines the shape, another for the process that determines the range, etc. That way, a spell could be cast quickly.

Thought partitioning, unlike thought acceleration, was better suited for battles that didn't use magic, as it allowed for the flow of multiple ideas for a common goal.

These two things together, made it possible for a mage to remember and cast the magic he knew with just a simple gesture. The more experienced ones could even cast multiple different magics.

Jon knew that magic was a powerful weapon to fight different opponents. His body was also an important part, but that was something you could train in battle. Ddraig had told him, "The more fights you have, the stronger you'll become. Daily training is good, but nothing beats a battle."

Jon, at this point, didn't have too many spells in his repertoire, but the ones Ddraig had taught him, plus some he learned from the books Sirzechs gave him, made his small repertoire interesting.

Honestly, I was looking forward to the battle I would have against Roygun Belphegor.

Chapter 13: [Red Emperor Dragon] VERSUS [Roygun belphegor] (II) New
The Underworld was a huge place. In fact, it was the same as the surface of the earth, but without oceans. There were large lakes and rivers, from what Sirzechs had told him. The sky was a purple color during the day, while at night it mimicked the darkness of the human world along with a moon, for the sake of the humans who were reincarnated into devils.

Jon was curiously looking at the huge stadium he would fight in. He was a little nervous, as the simple battle that should have been, totally turned into a fight that many would watch. He knew Sirzechs exaggerated a bit, but it also had to do with Roygun herself, who asked for a proper battle to be held, with a large audience.

He just hoped he wouldn't make too much of a fool of himself with so many people watching.

"Don't worry, partner. You just have to fight with everything you've got."

"I'm not one to underestimate my opponents. You should know that, Ddraig."

"Well, yes. But it's your first time in such a battle. Ah, I remember the past right now. Once, I had a host who fought in the Roman coliseum. Then there was a war. I think he was one of the few who really fought for his and other people's freedom genuinely."

"Who was he?"

"Spartacus."

"Wait a minute! That man was one of the hosts...?! No wonder," Jon exhaled a little. He had already read some of the world's history. It was necessary for him to understand things better. In the past, there were many humans who were considered heroes. He knew of Spartacus, who was a slave before he rose up against the Roman Empire. He never expected that he would also be a Red Dragon Emperor!

"Why do you think the Greco-Roman Gods fear us? That's also why I made you experience the sensation of the [Juggernaut Drive]. The battle that occurred at that time between us and the host of the white was exceptional, to the point where the Gods, at that time Roman, had to intervene. Of course, in human history, that kind of thing is not written."

Jon nodded, understanding that point. It would be normal for the Gods to intervene in the matters of the past, not wanting their reputation to be ruined.

"Then, I'll have to give my all to not ruin our reputation, right?"

"Exactly, partner!"

. . . .

Rias Gremory sat in a VIP room inside the stadium, looking at the large number of people waiting for the battle. All the normal seats, were already occupied by women, men, and children. She could even see some old people trembling, waiting to watch the battle. Sitting beside her were her peerage: Kiba Yuuto, Himejima Akeno, and Toujo Koneko.

At that moment, the doors to the room opened, drawing everyone's attention. It was a girl of the same age as Rias, entering alongside a small group of people.

"Sona!"

"Good morning, Rias," Sona Sitri, the sister of the Demon King Leviathan of the House of Sitri entered alongside her peerage.

"I didn't expect you to come. I thought you'd be doing student council paperwork."

Sona nodded as she fixed her glasses with a flick of her finger. "I did. However, I couldn't pass up this opportunity. It's a battle between two powerful people, right? It's a good time to gain some experience."

"...Right," Rias made a small face at how serious her friend was. What harm did it do to tell the truth?! It was clear that Sona had come out of curiosity and a bit of fun! Sadly, she wasn't one to admit to such things.

"By the way, Rias. I heard that your brother, Lord Lucifer, is a friend of the current Red Dragon Emperor. Have you met him yet? Did you invite him?"

"No... I haven't met him personally," Rias replied while shaking her head. "If I do, then of course I'll invite him. Although, I doubt he'll actually accept."

"Mmm… I guess it was to be expected. Inviting someone like that existence, it's really complicated," Sona commented quietly as she took a seat on the other side of her friend. She looked for a moment at the table in front of her, with a lot of sweet things to eat and also tea.

"Has anyone else from our generation come to watch?"

"I could see Sairaorg from afar. I think Seekvaira has arrived as well. The rest… I don't know," Rias replied as she adjusted herself a bit, just in time for the spectators to cheer as a woman appeared on the battle platform, followed by the announcer's introduction.

"Ah! Roygun Belphegor has arrived."

Roygun was an incredibly beautiful woman. She appears to be in her twenties with long, wavy cherry blossom-like hair and two horns protruding from her head. She was wearing rather revealing armor; her legs and feet were covered in armor, but her exquisite thighs were on full display for everyone to see. On top, she was more covered up, but her breasts were still visible with the openings in her armor on top. She also had a skirt that fell from her back, almost like a cape.

"{Here we have the second ranked of the Rating Game! Ladies and gentlemen, Roygun Belphegor!}"

Roygun smiled and raised her hand, waving to everyone with joy. However, after a few moments, the announcer blurted out words again.

"{On the other side, we have the surprise of the day! The Red Dragon Emperor of this generation! He's a human. His name may seem simple and his last name pretty, but he's still someone you can expect things from! Meet Jon Snow!}"

Sona blinked a little before tilting her head. "His name really is common and simple, but with a cute last name."

"Haa~. That had to be from my brother...", Rias muttered. Anyway, I look curiously at the Red Dragon Emperor. Unlike Roygun, he wasn't wearing armor, not even a fancy suit. He was... well, he looked like a normal human with a handsome face. His black hair fell down the sides, framing a handsome face with white skin. His grey eyes seemed to turn silver from the lights. He had a small smile as he walked. He was wearing a black shirt that was tight around his body, showing off his trained muscles; black pants and grey combat boots.

. . . .

"I never expected to fight the Red Dragon Emperor! My name is Roygun Belphegor, I hope we can have a good battle!"

Jon smiled before shrugging a little. "It was Sirzechs who gave me the idea. I thought it would be fun and something to gain more experience," Jon replied calmly in front of the woman, but he felt a little nervous inside. He expected a beautiful woman, but not to the point of what he saw in reality. And the parts it showed, it was a bit embarrassing for Jon, who came from a rather conservative world when it came to such things. The women of his world wore long dresses, covering most of their bodies. Here, it was different. It made him feel a bit uneasy inside.

"So... shall we begin?" he asked as he summoned the Boosted Gear on his left arm. The green gem pulsed with an intense glow, almost at the same time as some cheers were heard from the audience. Roygun smiled excitedly as she nodded, taking a step forward, to get into a battle stance.

"{This is too exciting, ladies and gentlemen! The battle between Roygun Belphegor and Jon Snow, is about to begin!}"

Both of them stared at each other seriously. It wasn't visible to the naked eye, but their muscles moved slightly, as if they were about to leap forward, but immediately stopped. It was clear that neither was underestimating the other in this battle. They took the time to examine the opponent, looking for blind spots or tight spots in the other's stance.

Roygun, who was the most excited, couldn't take it anymore. Her life practically depended on the ranking games. She had left her position as heir for the sake of fighting in the games. And she gave her all in every battle, for the sake of winning. In one step, she traveled several meters to get closer, clenching her fist and punching forward with all her strength.

Jon narrowed his eyes, fully understanding that it wasn't a normal punch. But, for the sake of testing Roygun's true strength, he intercepted the punch with his own left fist. A thud was heard as a shockwave raised winds around. Jon's right eyebrow twitched a little from the power of the punch, it was more than expected.

"[Boost]." Ddraig's voice echoed through the stadium as Jon made use of his first power boost. And with his fists joined together, he pushed Roygun back a step, drawing a smile from the female fighter.

"Good! As expected of the Red Dragon Emperor!" she said forcefully before retracting her hand and beginning a close combat fight. "But this is nothing! I still have more!"

Jon couldn't help but smile at his opponent's excitement. It was a contagious type of excitement. He felt a healthy type of rivalry. He had never participated in a tournament in his world, only sparring matches with his half-brother and his sword instructor. This was something totally new to him! Completely different from the fight in which he defeated Damian Carter.

It was exciting!

Jon's eyes sparkled for a moment as he dodged a kick and struck with his elbow. Both of them seemed to slide across the massive battle platform, creating powerful noises and shockwaves that raised winds. Those who were closer to the platform, in the seats below, felt their hair move from the blows. They received the best reactions from each attack, causing their hearts to beat and shout in excitement.

After a few minutes of fighting all over the place, Jon decided to change the pace. Magic circles appeared behind him as he jumped back several meters. The circles showed various shapes and lines, with a flame right in the center. This was a middle-class spell, [Breath of Fire]. The magic circles glowed before creating huge white flames that were shot out like a sea of fire.

Roygun smiled before extending his hand. Right in the center of the sea of fire, a crack was created. The magic that began to darken the platform was split apart before it began to lose power. However, just as this happened, Roygun opened her eyes wide as she saw a light emanating from the ground beneath her.

"So it was just a distraction!" Roygun laughed as she saw a new magic circle appear beneath her. It was a single one, but three times larger than one of the previous ones. It was also a yellowish brown color. And when it activated, it created a large tremor and destroyed part of the ground, causing the tiles to rise.

Her aura grew just before the magic fully activated and she unfolded her pair of Devil wings to fly away. Jon sighed a little, knowing that this wouldn't do much to him. But, he was hoping to create an opening for him to attack. Right now, a large number of magic circles appeared above Roygun in the sky.

"Demonic power really is unfair, huh. Just learn to create shapes and use your imagination and you'll be able to unleash large amounts of attacks," Jon growled a little as he saw a rain of fireballs begin to fall. They looked like small, bright meteorites that lit up the stadium.

"Ddraig! Let's do it!"

"All in, partner!"

A crimson glow surrounded Jon at that moment as Ddraig's voice echoed above Roygun's magic and the screams of the spectators.

"[Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!!]"

Jon's aura increased greatly as his armor appeared. His figure shot up into the sky as a pair of red dragon wings appeared on his back. He stood at the same height as Roygun, letting the fireballs hit the ground, creating noise and destruction everywhere.

The two of them launched themselves at blinding speed towards each other, leaving a shadow behind.

"[Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!]"

Jon increased his power tenfold as he looked at Roygun, who kept smiling. When their fists met once again. The result was a bit surprising. Jon had to back up and spin around a few times as he heard a "Craack~", meanwhile, Roygun spat out a bit as he felt the power of Jon's fist enter his body. Blood slowly dripped down a corner of his pink lips.

"Partner, I just used her power on your right hand."

"I know, Ddraig."

"Be careful. Even if you can increase your power, she would be able to break the armor if she hits one spot a few times."

"Don't lose focus while we fight!" Roygun shouted, throwing a powerful punch. Jon narrowly dodged, but even so, he could feel the force, even with his armor on. Clicking his tongue, he used his knee to strike Roygun's liver.

"You can't beat me with just this, Jon Snow."

"You think I don't know that?" Jon retorted before he began to back away, dodging every punch Roygun threw. For a moment, Jon's foot flashed as he stood up. Roygun narrowed his eyes slightly at that as he threw his head back. His hair moved in the flurry that was created.

At that moment, Jon took the advantage, throwing kicks so precise that Roygun frowned. Several he couldn't avoid and had to block, causing his limbs to go slightly numb.

"[Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!] [Boost!]"

A huge magic circle appeared in front of Jon as he spread his arms.

"[Lux Imperium!]"

A torrent of light was shot out like a pillar. The entire place seemed to tremble at that moment as space seemed to shake around the pillar.

"Shit!" Roygun cried out in shock. Light was a weakness of the Devil race. It's not like all light could harm them. Sunlight, might drain them a little, but nothing they can't handle. They can easily live with that. However, light-based magic or the light powers of angels and fallen ones, really weakened them.

Lux Imperium wasn't a spell Jon learned from Sirzechs' books. It was something that came from Ddraig's knowledge. A powerful light magic that could be used against creatures of darkness. The dragon mentioned that it was the only thing that was really interesting when it had a host affiliated with the Church long ago. Because of that, he remembered it.

Roygun used up a lot of his stamina to use a crack in the center of the pillar of light. Little by little, he continued to enlarge the crack, so that it split and slowly lost its power. Still, being so close to the light that passed on either side of her was exhausting.

And Jon also felt exhausted from casting such a powerful spell. Second by second, the light began to die out. Jon thought that with that, Roygun would not attack so rashly. However, he underestimated her. Before the spell ended, she had already flown forward, enduring the weakness that the light produced in her. And when it was all over, she was in front of a surprised Jon.

Boom!

A kick shook Jon's head as he was sent flying to the ground. He growled before spitting blood. His head felt dizzy.

For a moment, he felt like he might lose. But he couldn't give up! Not now! He felt like he could still give more of himself. He needed to show more of himself. He wanted everyone to see him fight to the end!

This wasn't Westeros, where many would tell him to stop, that he had no chance, simply because he was a bastard. That he wasn't the same as a legitimate son.

But Jon could be stubborn too.

"... I want to keep fighting... Hey, my friend, I have your blood, right?"

"What do you want to do?" Ddraig asked curiously.

"Burn it!"

"... !" Ddraig was silent, but surprised by his host's words.

"I know it may be early for me, who's only had the Boosted Gear for about five months. I understand that it might bring pain as a side effect. But let's go ahead! It's the first time in my life that I want to give it my all! I want to win!"

Jon said with determination. When he was on Planetos, he never thought he could say those kinds of words. His life was set to be boring, simple, maybe even trashy. But here it was different! He was now an existence that could grow by leaps and bounds. He was someone who could be more than just a bastard underestimated and hated by almost everyone.

He was the Red Dragon Emperor!

There was no way he would give up when he had obtained a new life!

Ddraig, at that moment, could clearly feel his friend's determination to become stronger, to be a cool and powerful Red Dragon Emperor. So, being like that, he couldn't be disappointing when his host was willing to grow.

Inside the Sacred Gear space, he smiled, showing his sharp teeth. "Hahahaha! Well said, Jon Snow!"

"If that's how you want to do it, then I have nothing to say."

"[Burning Blood!!]"

Fwooosh!!~

Boooom!

The wind swirled around him, causing Roygun to immediately back away. He had flown towards Jon to continue the battle, but something strange happened. His aura grew once more as a crimson light with a green outline surrounded him. His aura even created an explosive sound as it grew into a sphere around him, almost as if he were a cocoon.

Slowly, the cocoon began to disappear, revealing a different Red Dragon Emperor figure. There was no longer armor, but a human with dragon parts. Jon's hair turned red as two golden horns grew on his head. His pair of wings grew in size behind him. His eyes were green with elongated pupils like a dragon's. His hands had sharp claws and his skin near his jaw and cheeks had scale patterns.

The only armored part was a small breastplate that held a green gem.

Jon smiled at that moment, showing sharp fangs.

"[Red Dragon of Domination!]," Ddraig's voice echoed once more, just before Jon disappeared from his position.

Roygun, who was watching in shock, choked when she saw Jon appear in front of her, extending his fist. She tried to move, but couldn't. She felt that regardless of her movements, the blow would hit her squarely. Gritting her teeth, she crossed her arms as she created defensive magic circles in front of her.

"Ddraig!"

"[Boost!]"

Jon's momentum was immense. The ten defensive magic circles shattered like simple glass. Jon's fist traveled at high speed, striking Roygun in the stomach. The woman's arms limply extended crossed before flying off.

Boom!

The ground completely collapsed, lifting huge pieces of the platform. A cloud of dust and dirt rose, hiding Roygun Belphegor's figure, but everyone could clearly see that the stadium was now a large crater.

"Cough! Cough... Cough!", a cough came from the impact site. With a wave of his hand, Roygun dispelled the cloud of dust, revealing his figure. The braid that fell down his back was now gone. His hair was dirty and messy. His face showed a clear sign of pain as he clutched his stomach. The armor in that place had been completely broken, leaving a hole that showed part of his bloody skin.

"That… was the most devastating blow I've ever received!! As expected of you, Red Dragon Emperor!"

"However, I refuse to give up!!," Roygun screamed as he rose once more. He wiped away the blood that was pouring from his mouth, spitting it onto the ground.

Jon narrowed his eyes as she reached out a hand and clenched her fingers. He inhaled rapidly before opening his mouth. But suddenly, Roygun's hand limply lowered as she herself began to fall. Her eyes closed slightly, only opened by Roygun's determination.

Frowning, Jon flew up and caught her in his arms.

"Eh… It seems I took more damage than expected…"

"She's the best I've ever had, Jon Snow."

"Don't you have another rival, Roygun Belphegor?"

"Diehauser? Bah, it's really hard to find a time to fight him. Anyway, I give up. You've won!"

Sighing, Jon stared at the injured woman. She must have lost consciousness for a moment when she began to fall. It was an impressive thing that she could endure so much and talk so much. Jon could do nothing but feel enormous respect for his opponent.

"If you had held on a little longer, I might have lost," he said seriously.

"... Are you just talking to make me feel better?" Roygun said with a bit of anger.

"Not at all. This form is completely new. I'll probably have to lie down for

Chapter 14: The Red Dragon Emperor's Desire for Power New
Looking at the ceiling of the infirmary, Jon sighed a little at how exhausted he felt. It had been hours since his battle ended with his victory. It was incredible for him, who could hear the encouraging cries of many of the devils in the stadium. Never, in his entire life, did he expect that kind of acceptance from other people.

The doctors and nurses already told him that he would be fine, although he had symptoms of having lost quite a bit of blood, although he didn't bleed too much. That kind of situation caught the doctors' attention, but Jon said he knew why it was, although he wouldn't say it.

"I have some things to say, partner."

"Did I lose too much?"

"Not really. In fact, I can say that you've gained more than you lost. That's why I wanted to talk as soon as possible. What we did was incredible! I didn't even know what would happen after burning the blood of your bloodline!"

"Really? What happened?" Jon asked curiously. He thought he could have lost years of life by doing that there, in the stadium. Ddraig already warned him that using the [Juggernaut Drive] form would cause a loss of vitality. So, he thought that by burning his blood, the same would also happen.

"Since it was my bloodline, by burning it for a few moments, you were able to access a weakened form of my true powers. When you launched that blow, you destroyed the defensive magic by my [Penetrate] ability, which can pierce through all kinds of defenses. And when you were about to spit flames, they contained a portion of my true flames. It wasn't enough to incinerate souls, but you could definitely have burned magic and bodies to ashes!"

Jon's eyes widened.

"You entered some sort of state where you fused with the Boosted Gear, partner. That was amazing. I didn't think I'd see something like that! Your desire to win, the fire of determination in your heart, and our own arrogance, all added to the blood, triggered a new transformation."

"Sure, you lost about five years of life. But there's still some of my bloodline left in you. You didn't spend too much time on it, so it's good. I think you could use it once more at some point. It could be our trump card."

"No..."

"No?" Ddraig asked in confusion.

"I don't want to have a trump card like that. Today, for the first time in my life, I could feel the excitement of a battle. I could hear the cheers of unknown people. I... I want to be stronger, Ddraig. I don't want to be a devil. However, I don't dislike being a dragon."

"Partner, you mean..."

Jon nodded with a small smile. "Let's transform my bone marrow."

"... ", Ddraig was silent for a few moments, but he felt proud of his host. Human, devil, dragon, those kinds of things didn't mean much in a world like the one they lived in. Regardless of race, you would receive special treatment for being strong. In the end, power was what mattered. He, as the true Red Dragon Emperor, was arrogant and proud in the past. He didn't care about humans, nor about the rest of the races. He just wanted to fight his rival to determine who was the strongest Celestial Dragon.

However, after being sealed, he began to see better. All he could do was watch what his hosts did and talk. Some weren't even interested in chatting with him, they just had an interest in his powers. Of course, not all of them were the same. But, out of all of them, Jon was the one he liked the most. He had some arrogance, but he knew when to listen to advice. He had plenty of humility to begin with, and now he was finally feeling the pride of being a Red Dragon Emperor. All the things that made up the person called Jon Snow made him have great potential.

"To control the flow of more powerful blood, you would also need to change your heart."

"Is it a big problem?"

"Not really. It will hurt, but the benefits will be worth it. A dragon's heart isn't just for blood, it also functions as a magic reactor, providing a great deal of magic power. After the change, not only would you be able to use the new transformation more easily, you would also become someone really strong."

Jon closed his eyes before nodding. "I've made up my mind, Ddraig. Do it!"

Ddraig didn't say anything, but began the process immediately. The sooner, the better. Besides, they were in a hospital, a suitable place for any accident. Even more so being an underworld hospital, which had better methods than humans.

Jon expected great pain at first, but what he felt at first was a numbness in his limbs. Then, there came small pains all over, as if ants were crawling on the outside and inside of his body, before he felt as if those ants were biting him. Soon, he felt his heart being squeezed tightly and his breathing paralyzed.

His body felt frozen at that moment, while his entire body trembled from the spasms. He truly felt what it was like to die slowly. It was like a heart attack while you were drowning in a frozen ocean, all with ants inside you. His teeth were clenched as muffled sounds were produced in his throat.

If he had been connected to the machines in the room, then beeping sounds would be echoing throughout the place. His heart, at that moment, stopped. Or rather, it was crushed into paste, so that a new heart began to form. For minutes, Jon was, indeed, dead.

Minutes passed, with a worried Ddraig inside the sacred gear. And when it was all over, another two minutes of waiting passed, until Jon's eyes managed to focus and he took a large breath before starting to cough and vomit what looked like blood a little darker than normal.

"Cough! Cough... cough! Agh... Ddraig...?" Jon coughed several times before asking for his friend.

"I'm here, partner. How are you feeling?"

"I..." Jon wiped his mouth, then stared at his hand. Unlike before, when he first learned magic, he could feel a much greater power at the tip of his fingers. It was as if he could crush anything with just a squeeze. His heart resonated in his heightened senses, it was a powerful throbbing.

"My head and chest hurt a little, but otherwise, fine."

"It's good... From now on, little by little, you'll have a greater amount of my bloodline. Perhaps, in the future, a human with my true Heavenly Dragon bloodline can be born."

"Didn't I turn into a dragon?"

"Not for now. But, in the future, it's very likely. Who knows, maybe you can transform at some point!"

"That… would be kind of interesting," Jon smiled a little, imagining what he would look like in dragon form.

"Some other time, you should experiment better with your body. You should be able to spit fire right now. It won't be as strong a fire as the Blazing Hell of scorching flames I could use a long time ago, but it's still a cool fire. Oh, and also, you can already use [Penetrate] normally."

"It's a pretty powerful skill boost. Despite being just two new things, the utility of each is exceptional."

"Exactly," Ddraig agreed with those words.

"Right… do you think I could leave?"

"You should wait a little longer. Take your time to rest. After what we did, it's for the best. Besides, Sirzechs might pay you a visit."

"What gives you that idea?"

"It was he who created the opportunity for battle. I'm sure he'll want to chat a bit before you return home."

"Wait, one more thing! Damn, I had completely forgotten about it in all the excitement."

"What's wrong?" Jon settled himself on the bed, asking with a bit of confusion.

"Even though you're still human, you have some dragon characteristics. Brother, don't freak out when you have some kind of greedy thoughts, maybe even lustful ones. It won't make you a crazy pervert, or even someone greedy with everything. But, you'll probably feel like you want some shiny things when you see them. Or a feeling of wanting a woman who is to your taste when you see them."

"Ah? Can something as weird as that really happen?"

"Not all dragons are like that. For example, myself: I wasn't really someone who wanted treasures, and I also had no need to chase after some female. But... there's a dragon named Fafnir who likes panties too much. There's Tiamat, who still hates me because I lost her treasures. Simply put, dragons have certain quirks. Mine was the desire to become stronger."

"Perhaps you'll end up inheriting that part of me. You don't have to worry too much, since it won't be something that happens immediately. It should gradually appear."

"Uh~," Jon felt a little uneasy hearing that. He definitely didn't want to be a pervert. He'd rather be a battle freak than that!

As he pondered that, the door to the room opened, letting in several people.

"Jon! That was one hell of a battle!"

"Sirzechs?"

Just as Ddraig had said, Sirzechs suddenly appeared with a big smile. Behind him, there were four people. Two of them had the same hair color as the Demon King. One woman had an appearance that was too similar to the one who could be Sirzechs' sister. There was also a girl with short black hair. She was wearing glasses and had a serious expression.

"Ah!" Jon pointed exactly at that last person. "You're the cake girl."

"Eh?" Sona Sitri was surprised by the Red Dragon Emperor's sudden words.

Chapter 15: The Red Dragon Emperor Meets His Cooking Master New
"Eh?" That single syllable came out from the mouth of a surprised and confused Sona. The visitors stared in bewilderment at Jon's reaction, who soon realized that he was too disrespectful to people that, perhaps, Sirzechs wanted him to meet. Then, he coughed lightly into his fist.

"I'm sorry about that. It was a surprise for me. Who might you be?"

"I brought you here to introduce you," Sirzechs smiled amiably as he pointed to the woman beside him. "Here, right next to me, is Venelana Gremory, formerly Bael. She is my mother. Behind her, is my father. Zeoticus Gremory. I also brought my beautiful and adorable younger sister, Rias!"

Jon tilted his head slightly. Venelana was a woman who didn't seem to have that big of an age gap with her own children. Her hair was long and brown. Her eyes were a pretty violet color, as she wore a white dress that showed off her shoulders. Zeoticus, behind her, was a tall man, also young looking. Crimson hair and a rather nice beard. He was wearing an outfit the same color as his wife's dress: white.

As for Rias, she was also beautiful, as all the women of the Devil race seemed to be. Crimson hair like her father and brother, bright blue eyes, and a curious expression.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Jon Snow, and I became friends with Sirzechs a short time ago. I hope we'll get along."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Venelana said in a soft voice. "Sirzechs has few friends, so it's a joy to see a new one. You can come to our home for a visit, or if you need anything."

Zeoticus nodded behind him.

"By the way... the lady over there..." Jon looked at Sona curiously.

"It's Sona Sitri, the younger sister of a friend, Serafall Leviathan."

"Ah, the Demon King Leviathan," Jon nodded, recognizing the name. "It's nice to meet you too. And even though you haven't seen me before, I have seen you. Thank you, by the way."

"That's true. You recognized her right away. How?" Rias asked curiously. "I don't think Sona has traveled to America."

"That's true. I haven't. I'm just curious."

Jon smiled a little. "When I first came to New York, I had food, but I didn't know anything about cooking," he shrugged for a moment before continuing. "I had the TV connected to the Underworld network, so I had a lot of channels. I just happened to see her making a cake recipe."

"Honestly, it was the first thing I ever ate that I made with my own hands. It turned out pretty good! For that, thank you."

Everyone blinked. Rias looked at her friend a little surprised. She didn't know that she attended an Underworld TV show. But most of all, she could see her stoic friend blushing a little and trying to hide it with her typical eyeglasses movement!

"W- Well... You're welcome. I didn't think... I would actually be useful to anyone."

Sirzechs, who watched everything, decided to quickly intervene. He knew perfectly well that his sister would take advantage of it to make fun of her friend. "Jon, would you like to have dinner with us?"

"Of course. Since you're inviting me, I don't see why I should decline. Besides, I have nothing to do," Jon nodded with a smile. "I just... hope your wife isn't mad at me."

"Ah... Don't worry!"

"So you're the one hiding Sirzechs," Venelana commented with a smile of pure amusement.

"He was the one who bought me my shop. I couldn't just reject him after such kindness."

. . . .

In the Gremory mansion, everyone was sitting at a long table, with comfortable and large chairs. The food cooked by the Gremory cooks was, in Jon's words, quite good. However, despite not mentioning it, he thought that his was better.

Grayfia, who saw her for the second time, was not angry as he thought.

"I don't mind my husband being relaxed, but he tends to overdo things, so I have to keep a close eye on him so he doesn't do crazy things," was what she said.

"In the past, when he had a night of fun with Azazel, they almost blew the top of a building off," she mentioned with a cold expression. Jon could only snort, he could imagine something like that.

They all seemed to be incredibly kind, for Devils. Although, Jon could see where Sirzechs was coming from with his personality. His parents really were relaxed and there didn't seem to be a single speck of evil in them, for Devils.

Rias and Sona even had their groups with them, so he was able to meet them as well. Though, out of everyone, the one he talked to the most was Kiba Yuuto. That boy was seemingly too bright, but his behavior was the closest thing to a good gentleman from his world. He was sure he would do well in that place.

After eating dessert, everyone got up while Jon was invited to spend the night at the Gremory mansion.

"Wouldn't it be a bother?"

"Don't worry," Zeoticus shook his head. "We don't have as many visitors as we would like. Besides, I would also like to have a talk alone with you."

"… Fine. I understand. Thank you for the hospitality."

Zeoticus smiled before walking out with his wife and son, while Rias gave him a tour of the mansion, alongside Sona.

"I didn't think the Red Dragon Emperor would suddenly appear in a ranking game battle," Rias commented as they walked down a hallway. Jon immediately noticed how luxurious the mansion was. Floor with carpets, expensive looking vases, portraits and paintings on the walls, golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Flowers and pretty arrangements of all sorts.

"By the way, can I ask about your last transformation? I didn't think the Boosted Gear could do that."

"Hmm… Did you hear Ddraig's voice before the transformation?"

"His voice?"

"Burning Blood… that was what the dragon's voice said, right?" Sona said calmly.

"Yes. That was literally what we did. A few months ago, through sheer luck, I was able to obtain some of Ddraig's blood. I absorbed it, but when I was fighting, I really wanted to win. So I asked him to burn the blood that formed his bloodline into my body. I guess you could call it an evolution of my Balance Breaker."

"Such a thing…" the two girls looked at him in shock. "Didn't you lose vitality from that?!"

"Yeah. But we already figured that out," Jon nodded confidently.

Rias stared at him for what seemed like long minutes. Until she said, "Do you want to join my Peerage?"

Jon looked at her curiously before smiling. "No. I'm sorry, but no. I really don't want to get tied up like that with you devils."

"Ugh... Even though I knew, I still had to ask. It didn't hurt," Rias pouted slightly, while now, Jon was looking at her out of the corner of his eye. She remembered Sirzechs telling her about her sister's engagement. She was probably looking for allies herself to get out of that engagement.

"Sorry for the question that might sound weird, but, do you have internet here, right?"

"Sure. I'll give you the password later. Do you have something to do?"

"Ah, it's not important. I just wanted to watch the Gundam episode. I didn't want to miss it!"

Rias blinked. "You like anime?!"

"Uh… yeah? I watch it from time to time," Jon stepped back slightly as Rias got too close. The girl's eyes sparkled before she stepped back, realizing what she had done. She coughed lightly into her fist. "I… see. It's cool."

"That's right…", looking at Sona, who looked at him curiously, Jon said, "You're Serafall's sister. She plays a magical girl, right?"

"Uh… oh…", Sona's eyes widened before she took a step back. "Well, erm… yeah."

"It turned out to be true, partner," Ddraig decided to speak up at that moment, drawing the attention of the two girls. More from Sona, who wanted to immediately end the topic about her sister.

"You're Ddraig? The true dragon of domination? It's nice to meet you."

"Good afternoon, Rias Gremory. You too, Sona Sitri," the gem in Jon's hand flickered at Ddraig's words.

"The Demon King, it turned out to be Miracle Levi-tan after all!"

"W-Why do you seem so excited?" Sona deflated upon hearing Ddraig's voice.

"It's part of our leisure time," the sealed dragon commented. "When my partner has nothing else to do, she usually watches TV or surfs the internet. At first, I didn't think it was her. But, the more I watched, the more I remembered the girl who can make things explode with her icy glow."

Rias began to laugh upon hearing such a description. "Yes! That's Serafall-sama!"

"Please don't laugh! If my sister glows, she could destroy entire countries!" Sona cried out in exasperation.

"It's okay. Sorry, Sona," Rias said, but she had a smile that clearly said she wasn't sorry at all. "Come on. Maybe we can play some chess with Jon."

"Chess? Are you guys also good like Sirzechs?"

"I don't know if I'm as good as my brother, but I can give Sona a run for her money. And she's one of the best in the world!"

"Really? Then I'd like to play. I also have a similar game with me. Maybe, I could teach you."

"A game similar to chess? Go? Shogi?"

"No. I know them, but I don't know how to play those two. What I have is called Cyvasse," Jon smiled, thinking that he never expected to have to create that game from his world. When he was little, Maester Luwin taught him how to play, but he never really cared about it, to the point that he had forgotten about it until he played chess for the first time with Sirzechs.

Sona looked at Jon intently at that moment. "It's a game I hadn't heard of."

"Unlike chess, there are twenty pieces per person. Therefore, the board is larger. Also, you have to place your pieces strategically before starting a game. The goal, as it should be for these kinds of games, is to kill the King. Of course, it's not that easy, as some pieces can only be eliminated by specific others. Although, the King can be eliminated by anyone."

"Sounds interesting. I'd like to try it out," Sona said immediately.

"Then I'll go get my GameBoy. It'll definitely be a couple of hours before you let me play. Petty!"

"No, I... ! Tch, I don't even know why I'm talking back to you, Rias."

"Heh heh heh~ That's because you're way more vulnerable than you want to show."

"Humph," Sona snorted as Jon looked at her with some curiosity. That little gesture, was rather cute in her opinion.

Anyway, she was hoping to have a fun night while waiting for Zeoticus to want to have that talk she mentioned.

Chapter 16: Princess Gremory's Request to the Red Dragon Emperor New
Sona Sitri was feeling a little frustrated during the night. For over half an hour, she was quite cheerful about the chess games she won against Jon Snow, the Red Dragon Emperor. She might never be able to beat him in battle, but she could proudly say that she was better at the board game. However, her curiosity proved to be her downfall. After she decided to try the game Jon brought with him, she lost every time. Not only did the board have a small drop-down wall to cover up the way the two arranged their pieces, it was also more complicated. Some pieces could be moved in specific ways, like all chess pieces, but in the cyvasse, not all pieces were like that. For example, there was the dragon: the strongest piece of all, which could destroy two opposing pieces in one move, but had the restriction of not being able to be used for two turns, plus the trebuchet piece and the catapult could kill it.

There were the rabble pieces, the weakest of all, but also the most free of all when it came to movements. You had the spearmen, crossbowmen, light horses, heavy horses, elephants, and finally, the King. Simply put, it was a game that was a bit more complex and in-depth than chess. As a newbie, she didn't mind losing the first few games. After all, she was just learning how to play. However, after a full hour of games, she could feel frustration building up.

She didn't mind losing in ranking games, nor in training battles. However, she did mind losing in board games. She didn't like it at all!

But, that wasn't the worst of it. While playing with Jon, Jon took out pieces of cake from his [Magic Pocket], also known as [Pocket Dimension], or [Dimensional Storage]. It was a magic that most could use. The storage space wasn't too big, but you could store food without worrying about it spoiling.

The thing is... That piece of cake, was clearly from the recipe he made that time on TV! Sona felt an enormous pleasure as she took the first bite. The flavors that exploded in her mouth made her travel to an imaginary world of sweetness. For a moment, she completely disconnected from reality, until she felt like crying as she realized that her recipe was always good, but for some reason, she never managed to get it right.

"What the hell, Jon?!"

"Huh?" Jon looked at Rias who stood up after tasting her share.

"This is too good! How did you manage to make something like that?! I almost... I almost felt like..." Rias blushed before sitting down, looking at the cake as if it was the scariest, yet also wonderful thing in the world.

"Well... I use my sacred gear to enhance the flavor of the ingredients."

"Can you make something like that?" Sona asked with a frown. "Isn't that cheating?"

"Cheating? Uh, isn't it? As for whether she could, you have the evidence in your mouth."

Rias looked at her friend before smiling. She realized what was going on. However, instead of mocking her, she decided to help her out. "Hey, since you two have a sweet tooth, why don't you two do a show together? You could even make a video for DevilTube!"

"That..." Sona frowned, clearly doubting the idea.

"Is DevilTube like the human world's MiTube?"

"Yeah! It's our most famous video site. Many people record videos to upload, some also stream them. It's pretty fun."

"Mmm... I wouldn't mind," Jon smiled. "In fact, I'd like to. Besides training, I don't do much else."

"Don't you attend school?"

"No. I learn at the library near my apartment. Also on the Internet. Uh... I don't really like school. I feel like I'd be stuck in a place that's not meant for me."

"So... what do you do or will you do to earn money?" Sona asked interestedly.

"I cook. I mentioned it before, right? I run a small restaurant. It might sound a bit arrogant for me to say it myself, but it's quite famous. I make Japanese food."

"Oh? I can cook Japanese food too!" Rias said with sparkling eyes.

"I know. Your brother talks about you quite a bit. In fact, I think I know you better than he does," Jon looked at her with a wry expression.

"Ugh... bro... what kind of things are you talking about me?" Rias whispered embarrassedly.

"Can I have this game? I'll buy it for you."

"Huh?", both Jon and Rias looked at Sona, who was still staring at the cyvasse board with a frown. She was frustrated, so she decided that she had to practice, but since she didn't have the board and pieces, she might as well buy them from the guy who brought them with him. True, she could ask one of the butlers or maids from her House to replicate things, but buying it directly from Jon was easier and faster.

"Haa~… ", Rias sighed as she shook her head. "I think you have a problem with board games, Sona."

"… "

Jon shrugged, not really caring about parting with the game. "You can have it. You don't have to pay anything, you can take it as a thank you for the cake recipe."

"That… Fine, thank you," Sona nodded. She hesitated for a moment, but ended up agreeing. Still, she was a little glad that her recipe could actually be of use.

. . . .

After having the talk with Zeoticus, Jon walked down the hall with a slightly complicated expression. The things that were talked about in the office of the head of House Gremory were not overly serious, but there were several offers that would be useful to him. He sighed a little at all the filial love that existed in the family, surprised that they cared so much about others.

In Westeros, even if people were family, they ended up killing each other for greed, love, and power. It was not uncommon to see or hear of family disputes within a House. Even the Stark family was not devoid of these problems. He experienced it himself with Catelyn Stark, who thought that he, Jon Snow, would take away the things that belonged to her half-brother, Robb Stark. It was impressive how paranoid that woman could be.

After a few moments of thinking and talking with Ddraig, he arrived at the room that had been prepared for him. But, on one side of the door, Rias was waiting with her back against the wall. In her arms, there was a white box with a few other colors, displaying the image of a red robot.

"Rias?"

"Ah…", raising her head at the call, Rias smiled lightly before walking over.

"I wanted to talk to you for a bit. Can we do it inside?"

"Sure," Jon nodded, agreeing immediately. He was curious about what Rias wanted to talk about. They both entered the room; Rias walked over to a small table near the window, placing the box on top.

"To tell you the truth, I wanted to ask you a favor. Of course, it's not like it was free. For now, I can only give you this…", Rias smiled a little sadly, placing her hand on the box. "It's a limited edition Gunpla. It's quite expensive. Also, well, I could give you a few other things, as long as it's not too over the top."

"Wait…", Jon raised a hand. "Before you agree to anything, what's your problem? What do you need my help with?"

Rias stared at him for a few moments before looking down at the ground with an expression somewhere between annoyed and sad. "I... ugh... The thing is... I have a fiancé that I really don't want to marry. And since you're powerful enough to defeat the second ranked girl in the ranking games, I thought you could help me out."

Jon blinked before starting to laugh.

"Please don't laugh! It really is a serious problem for me. I don't like Riser Phenex!"

"No, no, I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at your problem. I'm doing it because I've already been asked that three times."

"What?" Rias looked at him in surprise.

"Yes. When I made a magician contract with your brother, the condition was that I had to perform three favors for him. And the first one, was to help you with the matter of your engagement. Just a few moments ago, when I was talking to your father, I also received the same request. Honestly, even though your own family got you into that mess, they really love you a lot."

"That..." Rias was shocked. She didn't expect that kind of thing. She thought her father would never let her out of the engagement! She knew that her brother really couldn't do much because of his position.

Jon walked over to take the box with a smile. "You Gremorys really are reliable people. Despite the things you do, you make sure that the family is always happy and safe. I like that."

"However, Rias, before you start any kind of battle, I recommend you talk to Riser. And if you want, I can accompany you."

"Why?" Rias asked immediately.

"You wouldn't gain anything by antagonizing the other family, would you? Besides, you should put yourself in the other person's position. I don't know this Riser Phenex personally, but he was also forced into the engagement... Sirzechs told me that this was an engagement not only to improve both families, but also the power of the devil race. A daughter of the Gremory family who possesses great demonic power and luck, as well as the power of destruction, with a son of the Phenex family, who have powerful flames and high-speed regeneration."

Jon shook his head. "The baby born from that union, is destined to be a monster."

"Let's try talking first. If it doesn't work, then we can arrange a battle to get you out of the engagement."

Rias hesitated at first. She knew that while Riser was also forced, he coveted her body. Practically everyone knew that the third son of the Phenex family was a bit of a pervert. In the end, after some thought, she nodded.

"Well... I guess I could do that. Anyway, it doesn't hurt."

Jon smiled a little in relief. Before fighting, he wanted to know what this Riser was actually like.

"By the way, I didn't know they sold this kind of thing. How do you use it?"

"You have to put it together. Although, I recommend that you don't open it. It has a pretty high collectible value. After all, it's a limited edition from several years ago."

"Oh? So, people collect them. Interesting," Jon looked at her with some curiosity. "Sirzechs told me that you liked this kind of thing, but it seems like it's a bigger taste than expected."

Rias, surprisingly, blushed slightly. "Yeah... Well. I can't help what I like, right?"

"True."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back