• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Emperor Dragon Of Another World

Chapter 24: Terra Australis Incógnita (III) New

A deathly silence fell inside the submarine when the ball of light passed through the windows. It didn't matter if they were fallen angels or humans, they all began to whisper the words: God and Father. No one could deny that the presence belonged to that person; the biblical God. The one who reigned over the Heavens; that God who created the angels. Said being, who created Lilith, Adam and Eve. The one who hated dragons and loved humanity.

Jon felt that his presence was warm, but also a little oppressive. His voice was calm, but also heavy. He was supposed to be dead, but here he was, apparently still alive.

"How?!", Sahariel decided to ask as tears fell down her cheeks. "How are you alive?! Father!"

"..... Alive?", after a bit of silence, God answered. "Sadly, I'm already dead. What you see right now is just a small part of me that I left behind to guard this place. You kids shouldn't have come this far."

"You're not telling me where to go, you bastard!" Ddraig roared at that moment, causing Jon to sweat in fear. They were facing God! Not a normal God, but the one who created Sacred Gears and angels! An existence that would definitely be at the top of the most powerful list if he were still alive. He wasn't an opponent they could defeat right now!

"That voice... Is it you, Ddraig? If you're with that child, it must have been a while."

"Don't give me your greetings, Yahweh. I still hate you, you know?"

"Is that so? Even in this form, which is a mere echo, I can still feel emotions. To me, you seem quite at ease. Is it because of that child? He's a... Huh...? You, child, aren't you from Earth?"

"Uh... No?" Jon didn't really know how to behave.

"No wonder! You feel different."

"My partner is not for you to analyze, twinkles!"

"Haaa~ Calm down, Ddraig. I was just impressed to see a human from another place. I, as a God bound to humanity, can tell. I was just curious, you don't have to be so defensive."

"You destroyed my body!"

".... You were too destructive."

"No! What's with that silence at the beginning?! You definitely resented me!"

"Anyway, Sahariel," Yahweh decided to ignore Ddraig. "Why have you descended to this place?"

Sahariel looked at the ball of light longingly as she replied. "Investigations. Jon, as he is not from Earth, began to investigate ways to return home. Sirzechs, the current Demon King Lucifer contacted Azazel, who began to build a ship like a Vimana and a Skidbladnir as a base. However, we need Orichalcum to run the ship's core reactor."

Sighing to take a break from her father's presence, Sahariel continued shortly after. "I knew that a meteorite fell in Antarctica a while ago. We managed to take some a while back, but it was used for Azazel to create an artificial sacred gear. Now we were hoping to find more in the depths of the Antarctic ocean."

The ball of light that was Yahweh vibrated for a moment. "Current Demon King Lucifer? That's right, he died alongside me... What is the current one like?"

"Well?" Sahariel replied with some doubt. "I mean, the Underworld doesn't work like it used to. They left the business of suffering, domination, and soul-stealing in the past. Many humans have joined their ranks through a process of reincarnation. Of course, evildoers don't cease to exist, but even if the enmity between the three sides continues, a peace agreement is already being sought to form a full alliance."

"That... Haaa~ What a pity, I'd like to witness those kinds of changes. Well, it really can't be helped."

"Father..." Sahariel decided to ask an important question. "What did you seal in that place?"

Yahweh was silent for a long moment, until he moved softly until he came to the side of Sahariel, who could feel the presence of God much better. Once upon a time, when he and the rest of the fallen, could feel that warm presence above their heads. Sahariel, as an angel, was not a really powerful existence, but it is not like he committed heinous crimes either. His mistake was feeling love for a human woman, a love so great that it made him sleep with her. And all the fallen who descended from the Fifth Heaven, went through similar things, including Azazel.

"That...", Sahariel came out of his thoughts when he heard his father's voice. "It's not like I can stop them anyway, but proceed with caution. They may be able to pass through the seals, but they will definitely enter into a life or death struggle."

"EH!", Ddraig raised his voice. "It seems that you could not predict this."

"Not really," Yaweh easily acknowledged. "My predictions are tied to Earth's humanity. And that child is from outside, an inhabitant of another world. Unfortunately, or fortunately, however you want to look at it, that child is not tied to Earth. And you must be careful boy, your actions can bring about changes both good and bad."

"It doesn't matter if something bad appears! Jon will become the strongest Emperor Dragon of the past and the future. I know it. I can feel it in my scales."

"Then it's good, Ddraig. Because in this world, there exist two extremely dangerous things. This is the first, and the second, the one that bears the number of the beast, is sealed somewhere else."

"Trihexa?!" Sahariel exclaimed in shock.

"That very one. It was the true cause of my weakness in the Great War. I had to deploy thousands of forbidden seals on the Emperor Beast of the Apocalypse in order to properly seal it."

"The... Thing... that is sealed in front of you, does not come from this world. It is an alien thing. It is not human, it is not even made of flesh and bones. It is a machine from beyond the solar system."

"What?!", Sahariel shouted once more, while all the technicians of the submarine whispered in disbelief.

"If it were not for the fact that it can detect its appearance, then the Earth would have been finished millions of years ago."

"Can you tell us anything else, Father?", Sahariel asked worriedly. "How strong is it?"

"Fortunately, it cannot use magic. All of its attacks are based on advanced technology. When it was alive and I came to stop it, I was able to disconnect its communication systems and GPS, so the civilization that sent it does not know where the Earth is. They can fight with everything they have without problems. I will accompany them during the battle."

"It seems that you want us to face it. Even though you said that it was better not to enter," Jon commented for the first time.

"You're right, kid. Even though I'd rather they live, leaving that thing is too dangerous."

Jon frowned. "Do we have a chance?"

"I said it would be a life-or-death battle, but not that it's an unwinnable battle."

Sahariel frowned before starting to work on the holographic terminal. Soon, Azazel appeared on the video call.

"Sahariel?"

"Oh, isn't that Azazel? How nostalgic..."

Azazel froze upon hearing that voice. His smile trembled as his eyes trembled slightly. "Hey, that voice..."

"There's no time!" Sahariel interrupted him. "Azazel, we've discovered a dimension created and sealed by Father long ago. According to the echo it left behind, it's a mechanical life form from outside the solar system... We'll go in!"

"What?! Wait a minute, Sahariel! I'm confused right now. An echo of Father? Mechanical lifeform? Seals? Nothing makes sense!"

"Azazel!" Sahariel raised his voice as he looked down. "I... right now, I want to. Please, just once. Just once, let me make things right."

"I think my fallen comrades may feel the same way. No one here regrets loving. But... we regret walking away from his grace. So, please..."

Azazel had a look filled with pain as he looked at Sahariel.

"You... Fine... Just... make sure you come home! Jon!"

"Yes, Azazel?"

"Please take care of him."

"I can't promise anything, but I'll do what I can."

"That's enough..." Azazel nodded before falling silent for a few moments. "You're there, aren't you, old man? Listen, if my brothers don't come back, even if you're dead, I'll really hate you. This... this kind of thing isn't something you can just do. Appearing out of nowhere! Spouting this kind of crap and then asking them to go to war with something completely unknown to them!"

"You can't just think it's okay because of who you are!"

Yahweh gently moved until he was standing above Sahariel's head. And, for an instant, Azazel thought he was seeing his brother in the form of an angel. "I never intended to cause harm to my children. Although... I have to say, I never thought they would feel this way, as Sahariel showed. Perhaps... I was a little harsh in the past."

Looking at the ball that was his father's echo, Azazel frowned. "Why? This is something I always wanted to ask, but never could: Why did you push us away simply for loving human women? Would it have been fine if they were angels like we were back then?"

"I've never hated humanity, my child. Never. And it was never because those women were humans. Love is a universal thing, everyone has at least a little of it, even the most twisted people. But did you ever wonder why humans were born? Or, why did I get angry when Adam and Eve ate the fruit of knowledge? Humans have the greatest potential; they are born weak, but with enough, they can be the strongest. They can persevere in incredible ways, to the point that their desires serve as a method of propulsion in the sacred gear. However, they can also use their strengths for evil."

"If I didn't do anything with you, the others would think that what you did was right. At that point, wouldn't everyone have fallen?"

Azazel looked to the side, as if he was avoiding God's gaze. He clicked his tongue, "Tch," before sighing.

"I hope you don't die, Sahariel."

"I won't," the fallen angel declared with a confident smile. When the communication ended, he looked to the side. "Let's move forward. We're going to break through the seals."

"Aye!"

Sahariel walked quickly in front of everyone as the submarine sped forward. "Guys, I fully understand that I'm being selfish right now! Anyone who doesn't want to get out can stay safe in the submarine! I don't expect you to fight by my side, not with something like this coming out so suddenly."

"Oh, shut your mouth, you thigh-dead maniac. We'll fight with everything!" a human growled at that moment. "Anyway, we can't look like cowards with God here, right next to us."

Sahariel coughed at being called such a derogatory name.

"It's been a while since I fought by his side. Even if it's just an echo of his true self, I'll give my all in this battle."

"True. I agree."

"Even though we fell from your grace, I cannot regret the love I felt. Still, I want to fight by your side, would you let me?" a fallen asked with a slightly hesitant tone.

Yahweh trembled for a moment, feeling the determination, the love, and the voices of everyone.

"My children, I am proud of you all. Thank you for listening to this old man."

Jon, watching from the front, smiled at the determination in everyone's eyes. He turned his body and looked forward, watching as they slowly broke through the seals. He didn't know how it worked that way, perhaps because of the presence of God, but they were entering. And together with Sahariel, they were the first to see the mechanical life form inside the dimensional space.

There were mountains surrounding the place, right in a huge field torn apart on all sides. Craters, ditches, and rocks piled up everywhere. Right in the center, where there was a large crater, was what looked like a large animal, almost like a spider. Huge, long, sharp-pointed legs. A triangle-shaped head and what looked like an oval-shaped shell with lights flashing in a light blue color.

Yahweh came over to speak to them at that moment.

"After I confronted it, I was able to decipher the information in its database. Its name, or rather, its designation is: Stellar Harvesting and Predation Device. It is a machine sent to different planets to search for, target, and eliminate intelligent life for later harvesting."

"Why didn't you destroy it?" Jon asked doubtfully. The closer he got, the more doubtful he was about Yahweh's reason for not destroying that thing. It was too dangerous to even keep it sealed!

"I couldn't."

"Huh?"

"Fighting that thing, it might not wear me down enough, but I still spent some time on it. It's not that it's extremely strong, it's that it had no concept of death. It's literally a machine created for extermination. Its materials don't even come from this galaxy. And probably, the beings behind it, are existences that surpass normal Gods."

"The seals here aren't just to maintain it, but also to grant it a concept of death to be destroyed."

"How screwed," even Ddraig couldn't help but comment on such a thing. After all, for everyone present except for Yahweh, it was the first time they heard of something that had no concept of death. In the world, even stones had a concept of death; even if a lot of time passed, in the end, a rock would end up being eroded to the end. But that thing, the Star Harvesting and Predation Device, didn't have it.

It was too weird!

"I guess we'll just have to go all out from the start, huh, Ddraig?"

"We have to push our limits!"

Chapter 25: Stellar Harvesting and Predation Device (I) New

Star Harvesting and Predation Device. A star weapon created by an unknown star civilization, originating from an unknown galaxy. Yahweh, who had fought against it to grant it a concept of death, didn't even fully know what it was made of. Its body seemed to be a mix between a spider and a beetle, with ten thick, pointed legs it was simply too weird. The surface was a matte black color, but it shone with different colors, as if it were glass that emitted different colors. It was hard, soft, cold, and hot, all at the same time.

According to God, metal was harder, more flexible, more resistant to temperature, and sharper than any substance on Earth. And in this world, where everything had a concept of death, the Star Harvesting and Predation Device (SHPD) was simply an extermination machine. It was so much so, that if it weren't for Yahweh, then Great Red would be the only one who could stand up to it with his ability to turn dreams into reality and reality into dreams.

As they inched closer to the mechanical lifeform, Sahariel began giving out orders.

"I want everyone to fight at their full power! No holding back!"

"Danel! Use the transport circle to bring in the support weapon!"

"Agniel, I want you to begin brewing the potions!"

"Jon... Could you start? Out of everyone, you're the one who can steadily increase your power the most. We need an estimate of your true power before we really fight."

"Understood," Jon nodded before turning around to exit the submarine. Right now they were flying over the SHPD at high altitude, almost touching the seals of God. As he was climbing the stairs to reach the hatch, he noticed Yahweh following him.

"Are you coming too?"

"Even though I can't fight, I can offer you some help in the form of information."

Jon glanced at him out of the corner of his eye before nodding. "Thank you..."

As they stepped outside, Jon narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked down. "Ddraig. I think you already know what to do in case things go awry."

"I know. You just focus on fighting. Leave the rest to me, partner."

"Alright...." Jon began to rise with flight magic before slowly inhaling and closing his eyes. His aura began to grow as the Boosted Gear appeared on his left arm.

"Come on!" shouting loudly to give himself encouragement, scarlet light immediately surrounded him.

"[Red Dragon of Domination!!]"

Jon's power exploded at that moment, filling the surrounding area with an oppressive feeling. Yahweh, who was watching closely, was shocked by what he was seeing. "This… isn't something I've determined for the Boosted Gear. As expected, even if it's not a human from Earth, it still has that ability to surpass its limits. Wonderful."

"Mm?..." Yahweh looked towards the SHPD, who began to move, sensing Jon's aura. "Be careful boy, that thing has absorption capabilities! From the back, which looks like a shell, it can pull out tentacle-like things to absorb powers."

"Got it!" Jon said before his wings unfolded behind him. The Boosted Gear's green gem glowed on his chest, held in place by an armor plate. His eyes flashed as he moved forward at sonic speeds.

"[Boost] [Boost] [Boost] [Boost] [Boost]"

Jon watched as the SHPD began to make weird noises as it stood up. It was a mix of squeals, creaks, and weird static. He didn't know if it was its ability to speak in an unknown language or if it was just the sound created by the movements of its mechanical body. Regardless, he began to dodge as platinum-colored metallic tentacles shot out towards him. Each of these tentacles actually looked like thin strands with blue glows. If it weren't for the glow they emitted, it would really be hard to see them.

"Let's see how tough you really are first!" Jon said as he increased his speed and clenched his right fist. Then, when he reached one of its front legs, he noticed for the first time how huge it was. Perhaps over fifty meters tall, with legs thicker than ten elephants put together.

"[Penetrate]"

BOOOOOOOOM!

Jon's fist made contact with the limb, causing a loud bang. The wind roared and the paw trembled, but Jon's eyes only showed disbelief. On the surface, there was only a small crack that showed how little damage had been done. The ground had crumbled beneath him, causing the machine to move slightly, but little did the powerful blow do.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Careful, Jon!" Ddraig shouted just in time for Jon to back away. Platinum-colored strands had almost caught him in that moment. But that wasn't all; with a painful noise to the ears, the SHPD moved forward for the first time. Its triangular head, almost like that of a mantis, rose to look down at Jon. Its legs walked, causing the ground beneath him to constantly tremble.

Jon moved, flying backwards, moving sideways and spinning as he wrapped his wings around his body. Those strands really were fast to the point where Jon felt sweat begin to run down his cheeks. He was nervous, and perhaps a little scared. It was the first time he felt a mortal danger in his life. Not even Roygun, with his powerful blows, caused that kind of sensation.

The wind roared in his ears, as did the sound of his heart beating as he looked at the mechanical, alien life form. That thing, which was standing on ten legs, was not human. Despite being a life form, it did not even have an aura or feeling that told him it was there, it was only by its figure that he could tell it existed.

How terrible was that? If something like that had fallen to Earth in this Age unseen or unforeseen, then no one would discover it. Its job was to prey on intelligent living beings and harvest the planet for the civilization that created it. And so it would have done if it weren't for God.

Jon gritted his teeth before he stopped dead in his tracks. Strands ran towards his body, but he opened his mouth before spitting out a powerful sea of flames. The fire spread out to the sides and surged through like a tidal wave as it tried to burn through the SHPD's absorption devices. Jon didn't stop and continued to constantly breathe out the flames that were the closest thing to the soul-incinerating attack that Ddraig had in life.

"Underneath!" Ddraig suddenly shouted, causing Jon to move two steps back and close his mouth. In front of his eyes, he could see more strands coming from the ground. And when he moved further away, he noticed that thing had sent them under the ground to trap him.

Yahweh appeared on the side of his head at that moment. "You must not use magic, boy!"

"Why?!" Jon asked as he backed up once more and advanced to the side, to try and flank the metal beast.

"His previous lack of a concept of death was a nuisance! However, those things can also absorb magic to regenerate the body. The result of a spell will hurt him, though..."

"So he can absorb magic, but not the result of a spell. Isn't it impossible to damage him with magic? Even if an explosion does some damage to him, the residue of magic will heal him."

"Yes... Regrettably," Yahweh sighed.

Jon gritted his teeth as he looked sideways at the SHPD. The beast began to move faster as it spun towards him. Its paws stomped, kicking up clouds of dust. Then, as its eyes glowed blue, a strange substance began to pour out of the tips of its paws. It fell and collapsed before turning into waves that began to devour the entire ground, leaving behind a platinum-colored landscape.

"What is that?!"

"Impossible… I shouldn't be able to use that!" Yahweh exclaimed in surprise. "I wasn't supposed to have the energy for that!"

"What?!" Jon looked at the ball of light off to the side as it began to walk away.

"That is its ability to prey. Anything that substance touches becomes something out of this world. If the strands are its ability to harvest, then the substance is its ability to prey. With one it harvests memories, information, knowledge, powers, and life, while with the other it preys on the world to extinction."

Jon gritted his teeth before looking at God. "Go to Sahariel! Tell her I will hold out as long as I can, but I better prepare other things! We need weapons powerful enough to attack without magic!"

"You..." Yahweh looked at Jon. And although he didn't have a face to express his emotions, the voice was enough to show his surprise.

"Please, sir! If we don't have enough equipment, we won't be able to win! This is a situation that went beyond everyone's expectations, even yours!"

".... Fine. Hang in there, boy!" Yahweh flew off at that moment, leaving Jon behind as he continued to dodge the SHPD's Harvest Strands.

"Hey, Ddraig. You think... ?"

"Is there another alternative, partner? We're going all out!" Ddraig asked before roaring loudly. "Even if we die here, I can say that you're my best host."

Jon smirked before nodding and raising his arm. His eyes closed for a moment before green orbs began to emerge from his body. His aura soared to unprecedented levels for him. Waves of scarlet power began to create shockwaves around him, repelling the Harvest Strands that tried to take everything from him.

When Jon opened his eyes, they glowed with an unearthly green color.

"I, the one who will awaken..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back