• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

xbJY2GC.jpg

R6Bbuje.jpg

You know what. I totally ship them now.
76pIOPK.jpg
So what he's over 50!
vgctNLL.jpg
mOQasKf.jpg

Been a while since I've been on this thread... could i get a source?

ee4622f0093c8c647cbb9b71d2893bd0.jpg

FFXIV is such an amazing game.

MlQWwu3.png

Been a while since I've been on this thread... could i get a source?
I know its been a few days and I wasn't asked, but I shall tell you!

Or... I would if I could provide a proper source, closest I've got is this tweet made by some other guy: https://twitter.com/ChoCoLint/status/1198166089936646145

Went to the provided link on the tweet where the actual artist apparently posts his stuff, couldn't find them. Went to another image site where they provided a source for the pictures and it led me to an error page on the artist's site, so I guess the guy deleted them.

On the upside, here's a translation as to what they're saying in the third pic:

DP28: You are the antique here! Your whole family is antique! Ya girl (DP28) is healthier than your wife! Tachanka you too, seriously! I am definitely not something that's randomly picked up from a corpse!

Tachanka: Yes, yes...

Last edited:
800px-%2709_Nissan_370Z_Coupe_%28MIAS%29.JPG

2009 Nissan 370Z

The 6th-generation Z-car, internally known as the Z34 debuted for the 2009 model year.

Although the Z34 chassis used the same basic Nissan FM platform as the preceding Z33 did, the new model was extensively re-engineered, with most components being new. This resulted in a car that was slightly shorter, lower, and wider than its predecessor, yet despite being lighter due to the reduced dimensions and extensive use of aluminum, and even a few carbon-fiber components, was also significantly stiffer than the 350Z.

Mechanically, perhaps the biggest change was that the V-6 engine was enlarged to 3.7L, with a corresponding increase in its output to 332 HP, up from the 306 HP of the 3.5L unit found in the last 350Zs. Another change was to the benefits of those poseurs who prefer slushboxes as opposed to a proper transmission, as the 5-speed unit found in the Z33 chassis was replaced with a new 7-speed unit. However, some cost-cutting also took place with the mechanicals, as the Brembo brakes which had been available on some trims of the 350Z were dropped, and all 370Zs came with brake systems sourced from Akebono in Japan.

Performance figures taken from tests by automotive magazines suggest that the 370Z coupe was capable of accelerating from 0-60 in just over 4 and a half seconds, ran the quarter-mile in 13.3 seconds at 105.7 mph, and could do about 1G on the skidpad in stock form.

The base MSRP for the 370Z in the US market was $29,930, ($35,902 in 2019 dollars) up almost $1,500 from that of the 2008 350Z. Although sales increased by nearly 3,000 units over the previous year, they were still sluggish overall, with only 13,117 units moving off the lots in the US that year, reflective of a soft economy and a continuing trend in market preferences away from performance cars and towards SUVs.

Not a picture, but comedy gold.
Gamers Nexus testing a graphics card called WAIFU.

It's the longest,. most elaborate "your WAIFU is trash" I ever encountered.

Excerpts:
"Lets the Waifu switch positions"
"The THICC is now on top of the Waifu"
"The WAIFU is hot. Too hot. But our understanding is that waifus are supposed to be hot"

746px-General_view_of_Pearl_Harbor_during_the_Japanese_attack_1941.jpeg

A photograph of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941, taken from heights to the northeast of the naval base. Along with the puffs of exploding anti-aircraft shells, the large plume of smoke in the center of the image comes from the burning wreckage of USS Arizona, while the smaller plumes somewhat to the left and farther back are from the wrecked destroyers Cassin, Downes, and Shaw.

Last edited:
764px-80-G-32443_%2820842587354%29.jpg

USS Nevada making an attempt to sortie out to sea during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The only one of the battleships present during the attack to get underway, Nevada attempted to break out of the harbor in accordance with standing orders, but that attempt caused her to be singled out for attention by the Japanese bombers, and after being hit by a torpedo and several bombs, she was ordered to beach herself to avoid the possibility of being sunk in the channel leading out of the harbor and blocking the only way for large ships to enter or exit Pearl Harbor.

750px-80-G-19948_%2830584058460%29.jpg

Damaged and destroyed aircraft at NAS Ford Island during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The fireball and plume of smoke in the background is from a large ammunition explosion aboard the destroyer USS Shaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back