• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Gorgrath177

Professional supervillain
Post the improvements over this gen you want on the ps5, Xbox scarlet, and pc.
I want more photogrammetry. It's obviously going to be the next major step in graphics.

Also this kind of hyper realism in an open world game
it's coming :)

What all but confirmed sequels do you guys want to see on next gen?

Not a game, but backwards compatibility for the PS3 on the PS4 would be awesome.

I know it's not going to happen what with PS Now and all, but it's nice to dream.

Not a game, but backwards compatibility for the PS3 on the PS4 would be awesome.

I know it's not going to happen what with PS Now and all, but it's nice to dream.
It's actually pretty much confirmed that backwards capability with the ps4 is a thing because they're gonnna be similarly designed.

Actual finished games and not live services or cloud.
Preposterous! How can the programmers get their money then?!

(Disregarding the fact that they are already paid and the corporations involved in the process are raking in the money, investing the bare minimum, not paying more and/or laying off their developers to get newer, cheaper ones after the games are done.)

Without a doubt Konami's fault.

Actually, given it's Konami I'm surprised they didn't do it themselves already.

And charge like 1000$ a year for it by making it seem like people aren't paying that much via a subscription service. Along with a 100-300$ down payment for the duel disk system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back