• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Issei Hyoudou with a different Sacred Gear. What else there is to say? Come check it out if you got the time
Chapter 1

Dragon Fire

Sad, sad, lonely lifter
Chapter 1

"Would you die for me?"

It was a simple question, a simple phrase that doesn't sound incredibly cringe nor too long. A perfect one-liner to start the assassination attempt.

The boy, a mortal teenager of the eastern persuasion, could only scratch the side of his cheeks in confusion. Brown hair styled like a porcupine blew in the wind. It was her chance to seal the deal.

Seizing the opportunity, she summoned a spear of pure and holy light. Even if she had lost the grace of the creator and father, Raynare was still able to manifest a simple construct as this. In the blink of an eye, the holy construct buried itself into the frail mortal.

All he could do was looked down at the wound she inflicted before turning back to her. His stupid brown eyes widened in shock as he processed what had occurred. Her joy reached new heights as life-giving blood, red as the fine wine she'll be drinking after this, begun to leak out of the mouth.

He then stumbled backwards by several feet as the bloodloss took hold of the boy. Raynare laughed as the boy fall on his back. Through the choking on his own blood, the eastern pervert called out to her, as if begging his would-be killer for help.

"Ahahaha, you stupid brat. Who in the three realms would date you?" She laughed as her wings carried her upwards. The mortal clothes disappeared at her command, disintegrating into small fragments of light and a new set of clothing adorned her. Her body grew to their proper proportion as she flew higher but not too high.

It was tall enough that he can see her. That frail hand of his reached out, failing miserably to grab hold the air. The woman's smile widened into a grin as tears ran down those cheeks. To make things even better, the black-haired beauty can see the sun setting already, casting an orange hue on their surrounding.

"Foolish, foolish brat. I'll tell you this out of courtesy. My name's a reference to the setting sun in your language. It's great isn't it?"

The woman continued laughing, watching as her target's body slowly lose all semblance of life. In place of his chest, there was a gaping hole as wide as a basketball. Blood spilled on the ground and his vital organs were burned and destroyed by her deeds.

A certain death for any normal human.

Satisfied with the task Raynare turned to leave. The barriers would let her pass through it. It was a simple one, the sort taught to children to play a game of hide and seeks. If applied on mortals with no affiliation to the supernatural, no one would even sense any changes. A perfect tool for the task at hand.

"Wait!"

Raynare paused when she heard the command. An authoratative and overly masculine voice, the sort that is equal to thunder, had called out to her. It didn't make any sense. She ensured no mortals would get caught up in this spell of hers.

She turned around to see the speaker. What caught her by surprise was a flying spear coming in fast. The woman had only time to duck underneath it. The object flew pass her and pierced through a tree, lodging it deep into it's trunk.

To her surprise the speaker was the boy. The very same mortal whom she had killed as the gaping hole is still clearly visible. In spite of that, he is talking to her but something was different about him.

His brown hair is now accompanied by a strip of silver white hair and the brown orbs for eyes are glowing silver. The glow was so bright she can no longer see those eyes. It might just be her but the boy's body has grown larger as well if the rippling muscles on him were any indication.

"You're the bitch that tried to kill us?"

'Is this his Sacred Gear at work?!' She thought in shock. She knew Sacred Gears can be awakened under a great deal of stress as a defense mechanism of a sort. There have been cases of individuals activating their dormant gifts. One of the Shinto's lapdop is a known case.

"Why of course, I did." Raynare grinned, already creating a second spear to flung at him. However, she never managed to complete that task as she felt immense cold sweeping over her exposed body. The frigidness was even worse than the winter she endured centuries ago. It was a ridiculous sensation given the current season and country she's in.

"This body is too weak for me!" The boy suddenly cursed. His voice had changed, taking on a more smooth and velvety nature. It was similar to Lord Azazel when he is working his way to a woman's heart but there was a certain degree of coldness to it. The coldness was comparable to a scientist commenting about a test subject.

Even his appearance has changed. The eyes, glowed silver had turned to a muted blue. His strand of silver hair gone and replaced by a matching color.

Seizing this opportunity, Raynare quickly summoned a spear like she wanted earlier and fling it hard. A perfect throw that would put mortal athletes to shame. Her hope dissipate like smoke as the boy managed to grab onto it.

"Hey, now that I have a good look, you're a Fallen Angel right?" Gone was the pale blue hair strand and another took place. Unlike the others, this one has eyes that glowed dark as the night and his hair grew long to the point of reaching the waist.

Unlike the others, the voice coming out of the boy was deep and baritone. A rough and tough guy of a sort.

"That is correct." Raynare stated bravely, puffing up her chest. Slender arms crossed underneath her ample bosom.

"Wha-" Before the first word could get out, the woman was treated to the sight of the long-haired possessed mortal leaping towards her. The momentum behind his action sent the boy crashing into her and had the two landing into the ground,.

Her world spun as pain flared in the woman's back. Before she could regain her full bearing, she felt something grabbing onto her black wings. It took a moment for her to realize the possessed human had his dirty hands on the wings.

"Talk now or I'll rip it off." He demanded, giving it a slight tug.

"A-alright. I'll answer your questions."

"Why are you attacking our host?" Asked the black-eyed mortal.

"It's because the boy was believed to have been a possessor of a Sacred Gear. One of the twelve great ones." She answered, unable to think of anything else. For now, she must play along and gather as many information as possible.

"One of the Twelve? What do you mean?"

Raynare raised a cursory eyebrow, intrigued by the entity's lacking awareness about the Sacred Gear. The woman was tempted to hurl vulgarity's at his ignorance but refrained when another tug, stronger than the first, was done on her beautiful raven-black wings.

This here is just a preview. I will update it when I update it. Peace out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back