• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Title Change Request

Lachenille

I trust you know where the happy button is?
Hello.

I'm trying to change the name of my Solo Pirating thread - but I can't figure out how to do it with the new interface. Could someone explain to me how to do it? Thanks

I'd like to change
Solo Pirating → Solo Pirating [One Piece, Evil!MC]

Many thanks in advance!

Hello.

I'm trying to change the name of my Solo Pirating thread - but I can't figure out how to do it with the new interface. Could someone explain to me how to do it? Thanks

I'd like to change
Solo Pirating → Solo Pirating [One Piece, Evil!MC]

Many thanks in advance!
You gotta edit the thread which I don't think is doable as a regular user

have fixed for you.

For future reference, it is possible for the OP to change the thread title without mod intervention.
You can either click the "Thread Tools" button and hit "Edit Thread" in the drop-down that pops up (which will let you edit the title and tags) or you can just hit the edit button on the first post of the thread and that will also let you change the title.

For future reference, it is possible for the OP to change the thread title without mod intervention.
You can either click the "Thread Tools" button and hit "Edit Thread" in the drop-down that pops up (which will let you edit the title and tags) or you can just hit the edit button on the first post of the thread and that will also let you change the title.

Assuming QQ is like SB with XF2, iirc that way only changes only the one visible from the NSFW Creative Writing page not the one visible when you are in the actual thread, because for some reason XF2 makes it that there are two different titles. Not sure if the mod intervention can bypass that and change with of them.

Edit: I have it reversed, it only edits the one on the inside, and not the outside one, and it seems that mod intervention isn't capable of changing both.

Screenshot-20240610-205743-Firefox-Nightly.jpg

By the inside one I mean the one at the bottom of the image incase anyone can't tell, while the outside title is the one on top.

Last edited:
Hello,
Thanks for the information.
I probably misspoke when I said Threadmarks - I meant the title of my story, the one that appears on the main page and is "Solo Pirating". That's the one I'd like to change to "Solo Pirating [One Piece, Evil!MC]".

Thanks !

Hello,
Thanks for the information.
I probably misspoke when I said Threadmarks - I meant the title of my story, the one that appears on the main page and is "Solo Pirating". That's the one I'd like to change to "Solo Pirating [One Piece, Evil!MC]".

Thanks !
Done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back