• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

TLS certificate

9K1 Abberant Routine

Getting out there.
I would like to suggest updating the SSL/TLS certificate to one that is neither expired nor signed by some authority not within the standard Mozilla Certificate Authorities list. It would be most appreciated.

For privacy and password-safety reasons, mostly. Which doesn't exclude the possibility some content on this forum might be illegal or questionable (laugh at that majestic pun) in some country or another.​

Last edited by a moderator:
It would require an upgrade to the level of subscription and an additional fee on top of that.

That does seem like a decent reason.

How about a self-signed non-expired TLS certificate?

I added one, for those that want to use the HTTPS version.

Hello again.

Being that a thread already exists, I feel the need to notify that the previous key has most definitely been invalidated and that additionally, the new key doesn't work with the forum. I hereby query as to whether or not The Administrator would be so kind as to generate a new self-signed key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back