• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Just wait patiently for them to finish

First image is broken, but I think the problem is on mangareader's end.

Alexander said:
Also, if anyone write a lemon of the encounter with Kii and Mii I will reward it with Xp.

About lemons: Smuthunter, how is the one with Akihime from "A Scion Lost in JAPAN"?
Still on my to-do list. I'm weighing the pros and cons of a threesome with nekohime. You know, show her how a good sub behaves and what rewards that good behavior brings.

Sidequest: Lord Phenex's Request Unlocked!
Conditions for victory:
-Meet with Lord Phenex
-Do so before time limit: [UNKNOWN]
Ravel route: OPEN!

-[X] Chat Flirt with eiko

oh boy koneko is gonna be mad. Also yokai know where our territory is..i can't tell if this is good or bad.

edit: cause there is never enough eiko!

Last edited by a moderator:

noahgab1133 said:
-[X] Chat with eiko

oh boy koneko is gonna be mad. Also yokai know where are territory is..i can't tell if this is good or bad.
About the Bakeneko Issei apparently slept with or Ravel.

-[X] Jokingly flirt with Eiko.

Smuthunter said:
Still on my to-do list. I'm weighing the pros and cons of a threesome with nekohime. You know, show her how a good sub behaves and what rewards that good behavior brings.
...Do it. 8)

Sidequest: Lord Phenex's Request Unlocked!
Conditions for victory:
-Meet with Lord Phenex
-Do so before time limit: [UNKNOWN]

We can totally die while doing so guys! It's not a condition for failure, after all!

I think i will take up that lemon challenge! never done one before and now is a good time as any to try! But first to get drunk!

the local politics are not a main concern yet lets let Rikuo handle things. and great choice on the cat girls they are some of my favorite ones.

We should answer Phenix's summons soon. Establishing good relations with the people who make the super-awesome-literally-better-than-any-charm-or-other-effect-in-Exalted healing potions is a Good IdeaTM.

Stroth said:
Rising Sun Renewal and Final Ray of Light.
The first of which has an about 30 second countdown during which you can't use perfect defenses, and is rather expensive in mote and willpower cost. The second of which requires you to be near death, can only be used once, and is again rather expensive. Neither of which works on other people. Both of which require you to spend EXP to buy.

Again, the tears are superior in every way.

well I finished the lemon and have sent it to Alexander for a final check so it can be posted in the NSFW part. If anyone is interested in taking a look Pm and I will send it to you.

edit: useful images
ww0LbB3.gif

mjB3Lqg.gif

The Slumbering Crocodile said:
The second of which requires you to be near death, can only be used once, and is again rather expensive.
It can only be used once every few months. And it triggers automatically, which is a huge advantage to having to drink a potion. Refills your motes and willpower for round two as well. Probably not actually better, but definitely its equal.

Its always good to have more than one option when it comes to healing. As for the invitation, we should probably get to it as soon as we return. Should we bring along everyone as well since I don't think, with the exception of rias and her peerage, they have been to the underworld?

noahgab1133 said:
Its always good to have more than one option when it comes to healing. As for the invitation, we should probably get to it as soon as we return. Should we bring along everyone as well since I don't think, with the exception of rias and her peerage, they have been to the underworld?

Better to just bring Eiko, she's basicly our assistant, bring her is a sutble way of stating our power in a non-offensive manner and I think she would look great in business attire and glasses.

She's the perky Maliciously Innocent Helper...she can't help but to look good.

Really, we need to talk to Rias, or preferably her father since he's actually part of Lord Phenex's peer group, before we make any decisions. Stuff like this is exactly why we contracted with her.

So what do you guys think koneko is going to be more pissed about? Ravel or the fact Issei ended up sleeping with two Bakonekos before she had a chance to bag him?

nightblade said:
So what do you guys think koneko is going to be more pissed about? Ravel or the fact Issei ended up sleeping with two Bakonekos before she had a chance to bag him?

Why should she feel pissed about it? She hasn't developed any romantic feeling for Issei at this arc.
Issei sleeping with similar youkai to her (neko-type) will only result in knowing how to pleasure her more, especially when Kuroka joins the bed.

touhou ranfuku said:
Why should she feel pissed about it? She hasn't developed any romantic feeling for Issei at this arc.
Issei sleeping with similar youkai to her (neko-type) will only result in knowing how to pleasure her more, especially when Kuroka joins the bed.
She's learning grappling techniques just to be able to grab a hold of issei.

[X] Just wait patiently for them to finish.

So uh, what's the deal about Koneko and Ravel that people keep mentioning? I don't quite follow.

cross_grave said:
[X] Just wait patiently for them to finish.

So uh, what's the deal about Koneko and Ravel that people keep mentioning? I don't quite follow.

Have you read the latest update? If not then go ahead, it's not even more than 1000 words.

I did read the update. What I don't get is how Ravel is connected to Koneko getting pissed, which is something that someone up there (nightblade, I think) seemed to imply. What's the deal with that?

cross_grave said:
I did read the update. What I don't get is how Ravel is connected to Koneko getting pissed, which is something that someone up there (nightblade, I think) seemed to imply. What's the deal with that?
Ravel and Koneko have something of a rivalry in canon.

Ah. That makes sense.

Still, Ravel needs to be added to the harem.

NO MATTER THE COST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back