• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tricks [Halloween/Highschool DxD]

Created at
Index progress
Complete
Watchers
Recent readers

The Shape comes to Kuoh to play a game of trick or treat.

[An oldy of mine written during my chuuni phase. Probably should have released it on Halloween but I figured eh why not release it now?]
Last edited:
Tricks

ScriptGenius12

Versed in the lewd.
Everyone else was spending Halloween night at Kuoh's haunted house (Akeno had an excellent imagination when it came to decorating. That, and scaring the piss out of people), while Aika Kiryuu was stuck in a grungy theater, grumpily thinking over the subject of her research paper.

On Halloween night 1978, Michael Myers escaped from Smith's Grove Sanitarium. Returning to his hometown of Haddonfield, he proceeded to murder over fourteen people over the course of a single night-

Despite her research, she was unable to come up with anything else aside from that passage. It was those damn sources! She could have just used Wikipedia, but NO, she needed multiple sources from multiple forms of media.

Now, she was watching a dramatic documentary about the murders. It was a foreign film, and she was practically the only one here. Finally, the lights dimmed, and Aika finally began to take some notes.

A door briefly opened and shut in the theater, and a large figure, one wearing a grey ratty hooded jacket that hid their face walked in. The figure sat down in a chair behind Aika and silently observed the film.

Within minutes, Aika found issues with the movie.

"What-Are they really doing this? Seriously, is the director pulling the he had a "troubled childhood" card? And Michael Myers only killed his sister, not four people that night! They also got his age wrong!"

The stranger turned their head in her direction for a moment before turning back to the screen.

Aika continued on with her notes and comments.

"Debra Myers and her husband died in a car, she did not commit suicide nor did she have a boyfriend who was killed by Michael?!"

"Michael was silent and unresponsive before his breakout, now he's talking to the Doctor and killing a nurse out of nowhere?"

"There were no guards murdered in his breakout, this is just bloody filler."

"So did we really have to see Loomis buying the gun? And none of the actors look at all like the people they are supposed to be playing!"

"Okay, the music is good, I'll admit that."

The figure also seemed to agree, at least with how he leaned in slightly in the scene where Michael recovered his old mask.

Eventually, after more gratuitous death scenes and overall historical inaccuracy, the film ended with Laurie Strode shooting Michael in the face.

As the credits rolled, Aika sighed. "Well, at least I don't have to see this directors interpretation of the Hospital attack."

As she got up to leave, the figure stood up and began to silently approach her.

As she approached the door to the exit, the figure began to reach up behind her.

And he dropped a discarded pen on the notebook she was holding. She blinked. "Oh, uh, thanks. I almost forgot that." Not looking to see who gave it back to her, she walked outside.

The tall man faded into the shadows.

No one saw him leave.

Nor enter in the first place.

[-]

Aika headed to an Internet Cafe to finish up the paper. Now that she had all her sources, she could finally type it up.

Words cannot describe the dread that fell across America when the story of the masked killings of Michael Audrey Myers came to light early in-

[-]

The hooded figure entered an old looking white van at the side of a road in a forest. He opened the glove compartment and reached in with burned hands.

The night was still young as he pulled the charred mask out.

[-]

"-Sam Loomis was posthumously honored by the Smith's Grove Renewal organization after his death in the explosion at the hospital. He is survived by one son, Donald Loomis. Laurie Strode, aged 48, currently lives as a recluse in Haddonfield. She has been through two failed marriages and is survived by a daughter and a granddaughter. While his body is believed to have been destroyed in the fire-"

Absorbed in her work, Aika missed the urgent texts on her phone.

Asia: Wish you were here. It's really fun.

Asia: Some students just started coughing and bleeding from their mouths I'm really scared

Asia: We just found out that someone put razor blades in the food DON'T COME WE ARE THROWING THE FOOD OUT

Asia: I don't understand how why would anyone do this?

[-]

In the darkend interior of the vehicle parked outside a woodland area, the now masked mand silently turned to a plastic orange bag filled with razors, then turned away and pulled his hood back on as the vehicle hummed to life down the nearby dirt road.

Soon, the hum of the vehicle and the glow of the headlights lowered then stopped entirely. Soon it was as if nothing had been there at all.

The night was still young, and there were many opportunities for new tricks.

"-rumors of Michael's possible survival continue to this day."

-END

Users who are viewing this thread

Back