• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Trying to find an story. If someone knows It please tell me his name.

Searching an story

AmethystMilestone

Getting sticky.
The basic premise was:
The world was based into a reversed moral base. With an non litrpg system an oveerser supervisor that prizes great hints.
Where there is a Alt-World where Magic exits as gods and fay.

Based in first world war.

The MC joined to the army to figth the war.
Ended acting as medic. From that the Story started to develop

Spoiler
Gets revealed that one of the main reasons that the MC IS so OP is that he made a dead with the Queen of winter fae to become a fae knigth.
He got a deadly train to do It. (He made a deal he dont wanted to, but physically he fullfiled the train even if he wanted to die)
Its revealed that he got an child with the winter court princess but the Queen made a trik. He lost the results of his train and Lost his kid. ( He kept the memories and that all) And awake a few years before joining army.

I'm trying to find this story but i cant get It.

Pls some help.

Sounds like HexenKrieg by Nicodemus. The thread seems to have disappeared after he got banned and I'm not sure if he posted it anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back