• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Traveling through konoha, he became of the Uchiha clan and made great contributions to konoha, but was ostracized by konoha.

you, konoha, are ostracizing our Uchiha clan, right? Then we, The Uchiha clan, Will leave

I won't play with you in konoha anymore, let's go to one piece world.

Whether you are pirate or a marine you don't have to accept arrogante of you HIGH-RANKING officials in konoha
Uchiha Clan travel into One Piece World

EmiyaGRZG

Making the rounds.
Chapter 1: The Night Of The Coup

Konoha Village Uchiha clan residence

Uh-huh!

Two figures appeared silently in a courtyard.

Then a voice came from the house: "Are they Shisui and Itachi?"

"It's us, Brother Arya."

Soon a boy of sixteen or seventeen years old walked out of the room.

The smooth and white face exudes sharp edges and coldness.

The deep black eyes are filled with a charming color.

The visitor raised his hand to greet the two of them and said, "Shisui, Itachi, you two are here just in time. I just finished cooking dinner. Come over and have dinner together."

"There's no need to eat. Brother Arya, what you said has come true. Danzo really intends to take away my Sharingan."

Today Danzo asked him to meet, and he remembered what Arya said not long ago, so he deliberately kept it in mind and used Shadow Clone to meet Danzo, but Danzo really took action against him.

He immediately told Itachi about this, and then the two of them came to find Arya.

Uchiha Itachi said: "Brother Arya, as you expected from my side, Anbu ordered me to monitor the Uchiha clan, and my father also asked me to be a double agent for the Uchiha clan and Konoha Village. The most important thing Anbu gave me The order is to monitor you."

"The same goes for me. The top management of Konoha Village also asked me to monitor you. Brother Arya, what should we do now?"

Uchiha Shisui is usually very calm, but now he is a little undecided.

After hearing this, Arya smiled calmly and said: "Don't worry, things haven't reached the worst level yet. Shisui, Itachi, let me ask you, if the family really fights with the village, which side will you choose to help?"

"…"

Hearing Arya's words, Uchiha Shisui and Uchiha Itachi both fell silent.

Which side to help? They are from the Uchiha clan, but they are also from Konoha Village. If possible, they do not want to see a war between the family and Konoha, but it is difficult to change the outcome of the war now.

Shisui and Itachi looked at each other and said in unison: "We listen to Brother Arya."

"Do you listen to me? You two guys, but I do have a good idea. Since we don't want the family to go to war with Konoha Village, then why don't we just leave."

"Leave? No, it's impossible. The clan leader and family elders will not agree, and Konoha Village will not allow us to leave." Shisui immediately denied and shook his head. The Uchiha clan is a big clan, and the family's bloodline limit is Sharingan name. Shocking the Ninja World.

Konoha Village will never allow such a powerful force to leave, because such a powerful force will be a great threat to Konoha no matter it joins any ninja village.

"Permission? Why do we need their permission? Why do we, the Uchiha clan, need permission from others to do things?"

Arya stood up and said, "Let's go."

"Brother Arya, where are we going?"

"Naga Shrine."

Nanga Shrine is the ancestral temple of the Uchiha clan and an important gathering place for the Uchiha clan. Today's gathering is preparing to launch a coup.

Inside Nanga Shrine

Uchiha Fugaku was mobilizing at this time.

"Everyone, you all know that my son has entered Anbu and has obtained more and more information. In the past few years, the top management of Konoha Village has been constantly ostracizing us, the Uchiha clan, and has not allowed us to participate in any decision-making in the village."

"But Konoha Village was originally founded by the Uchiha clan and the Senju clan, and the Uchiha clan should have participated in it."

"That's right!"

"That's right!"…

The passionate speech of Uchiha Fugaku, the patriarch of the Uchiha clan, resonated with many people in the Uchiha clan.

"But in recent years, not only have we been unable to participate in the village's decision-making, we have even been ostracized by the village for no reason, making the living environment of our Uchiha clan increasingly difficult."

"As the leader of the Uchiha clan, I have an unshirkable responsibility."

"But my repeated patience has resulted in the Konoha high-level officials taking advantage of the situation. Since the Konoha high-level officials treat us like this, then our Uchiha family will… tonight…"

Sudden!

Squeak!

The door of the shrine was opened, and three figures appeared at the door. They were Arya, Uchiha Itachi, and Uchiha Shisui.

Arya raised his hand and said hello with a smile: "Hey! Hello everyone! It seems we are late."

Uchiha Fugaku, the leader of the Uchiha clan, smiled and said: "Arya, Shisui, Itachi, you are here at the right time."

Although Arya is young, he is already the number one expert in the Uchiha clan. There are even rumors that Arya is the number one expert in the entire Konoha Village.

Uchiha Shisui is slightly younger than Arya and is already the second master of the Uchiha clan. Although Uchiha Fugaku is the leader of the Uchiha clan, he is only the third master of the Uchiha clan.

Fortunately, his son Uchiha Itachi is extremely talented and has already started Three Tomoe Sharingan at the age of 11. He is already an elite of the Uchiha clan and will be one of the top masters of the Uchiha clan in the future.

Uchiha Arya, Uchiha Shisui, and Uchiha Itachi are called the Three Heroes of Uchiha.

It is the existence of these three people that makes the Uchiha clan very proud.

It is also because of these three people that Uchiha Fugaku is very confident in this coup.

This looks like it can be really good you might want to check the summary it reads wrong and does not make sense but the chapter was good keep it up

This is the second fic that have the Uchiha Clan leaving rather than initiate the coup.

Watched.

Uchiha Clan travel into One Piece World 2
Chapter 2 Leaving Konoha

"Chief, are you really going to launch a coup this time?"

As soon as he entered here, Arya went straight to the topic.

Uchiha Fugaku frowned: "Arya, it's not that we want to launch a coup, but Konoha owes us the Uchiha clan too much. How our Uchiha clan has been marginalized in Konoha Village, I think you know better than anyone else."

"Over the years, Konoha Village has continuously squeezed our resources, allowing us, the Uchiha clan, to fight in the most dangerous battlefields, resulting in countless deaths and injuries, but what did we get in exchange for it in the end?"

"Suspicion! Doubt! Distrust!!"

"There are countless Anbu members who stare at you every day. You will be stared at wherever you go in the village. For the past three years, Konoha has not even allowed you to leave the village."

"Konoha Village does not regard the Uchiha clan as its own at all. If this continues, in less than ten years, our Uchiha clan may be exterminated by Konoha Village. So it is not that we want to launch a coup, but that we have to launch a coup."

When Arya heard this, he couldn't help but admire Uchiha Fugaku. He was worthy of being the leader of the clan. He was so foreseeable. In less than ten years, Uchiha would be exterminated in two years.

Arya shook his head: "The top management of Konoha are not fools. They have been eyeing our Uchiha clan for a long time and have arranged many back-ups. Once our Uchiha clan takes action, Konoha will immediately discover it."

"The big families in Konoha Village are not easy to mess with, especially the Sarutobi clan. The Third Generation has filled their own pockets over the years as Hokage, and the power of the Sarutobi clan has increased dozens of times."

"The families affiliated with the Sarutobi clan have also been promoted and reused, and the family has grown much stronger."

"On the other hand, our Uchiha clan has continued to decline under these years of malicious suppression."

"Even if we are lucky enough to succeed, the family will definitely suffer heavy losses. It is very likely that not even one out of ten members of the clan will survive. Moreover, the villagers in the village have mistakenly believed the rumors over the years, and the villagers in the village will not recognize us because of this. Do you think it is only ten out of ten, Can we really occupy the whole village as one?"

"Not only that, other ninja villages will never miss such an opportunity to invade Konoha. Under internal and external troubles, the final result will be that our Uchiha clan will perish along with Konoha Village."

"Then what should we do? Are we going to let those guys from Konoha continue to bully us?!"

"Yeah! Those guys in Konoha are so annoying! They obviously have something but they don't sell it to us!"

"They also verbally insulted us! They called us traitors!"

"Those bastards are so annoying!"

As soon as Arya finished speaking, many people became indignant. Originally, they could barely survive in Konoha Village, but since Nine Tails attacked Konoha five years ago.

Many people in Konoha Village began to doubt the Uchiha clan and continued to exclude them, making their living situation more and more difficult.

Uchiha Fugaku sighed and said: "Arya, we have considered the consequences you mentioned, but as you can see, if we give it a try, there may be a way out. If we don't give it a try, we won't even have a way out."

"No, there is still a way out, it just depends on whether you are willing."

"What's the way out?"

"Since Konoha Village excludes our Uchiha clan so much, wouldn't it be great if our Uchiha clan completely separates from Konoha Village?"

If you Konoha excludes us, then I, the Uchiha clan, will not play with you, so I will leave.

"impossible!"

"Innocent!"

"There is absolutely no way Konoha Village can let us, the Uchiha clan, leave!"

As soon as Arya finished speaking, many elders in the family rejected the idea.

"Arya, things are not as simple as you think. Even if our Uchiha clan wants to leave, Konoha Village will never let us go. And if we leave Konoha Village, we will become fat in the eyes of the major ninja villages. Meat, when the time comes our Uchiha clan will be homeless, and the five major ninja nations will hunt us down. By then our survival situation will be even more difficult than it is now, and our Uchiha clan's enemies are all over the entire ninja world."

Uchiha clan has fought for Konoha over the years and has killed countless enemy ninjas. The other great ninja nations hate the Uchiha clan deeply and will never miss the opportunity to beat up a drowned dog.

Arya chuckled and said, "I'm not just talking about leaving Konoha Village, but leaving the ninja world."

"Arya, what do you mean by this?"

"My meaning is very simple, just to take you out of this world."

"Leave this world?!"

"Aren't you always curious about why my power is so special and my strength improves so quickly? Then I'll tell you, because I discovered other worlds."

"That world is similar to our world. It may be even bigger than ours. It has many races, many powerful forces, and countless strong men."

"The most powerful force in that world was the World Government, which was the largest organization composed of more than 170 participating countries."

"Calling itself 'the world', dominating the entire world, and guarding the order of the judicial world."

Everyone's hearts were pounding when they heard Arya's words. Even Uchiha Shisui and Uchiha Itachi, who had the best relationship with Arya, did not expect that Arya was hiding such a huge secret.

What a world! There is still a world that is bigger than this world, with so many resources and wealth in that world.

The summary reads like a google translation of a chat GPT originally written in Chinese.
Profile pic check, google the title, yep it's from WN.

it honestly needs a beta reader *badly*, there are so many incorrect word usages and grammatical errors that it was almost physically painful to read through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back