• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Undead Quest

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Your story begins with death. Your own, in fact.

Even mere moments after your death you cannot...

Vindictus

Experienced.
Your story begins with death. Your own, in fact.

Even mere moments after your death you cannot recall much of your life, and what little flashes there are seem boring and unimportant. One person in a sea of faces, with nothing special to set you apart- In the end, your life was nothing too important to loose.

But now, something is different. Something is... wrong. You can feel it- Sense it, deep within you.

Death... People are supposed to end when they die. So why are you still here, despite that? As you watch your body cool, you look around. There is nobody around. Even if there were, you're not sure if they would see you standing above your own corpse.

What are you supposed to do now? You... You don't want to disappear.
[] ???

AN- Is mirrored on SB. [sarcasm] So if QQ starts randomly lagging, we've got a safe place to vote! [/sarcasm]

[X] Try to get the corpse to move. I mean, it's your corpse. If it does indeed move, then go home and hope to God you can still get shitfacedly drunk.

[X] Find local Shinigami
[X] Steal sword
[X] ???
[X] Profit!

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] "It's... erm... I am alive! ALIIIIVE!!! MAWAWAWA!"

[X] Try to get the corpse to move. I mean, it's your corpse. If it does indeed move, then go home and hope to God you can still get shitfacedly drunk.

-[X] "BRAAAIIIINNNSSS!" if we get any funny looks like they're about to run screaming, just tell them that we're heading to a zombie walk, and getting into character.

I swear, those zombie parades are going to doom us all someday. People will see the zombie horde coming and just go "Oh, that's nothing to worry about."

Edit: Do we have any idea where home is?

Your body seems to be in fairly good shape. Except for, you know, the broken neck. And being dead.

Votes!

QQ Votes-

Guardian Box, Carrnage, Pipeman, useless101

Useless101

-[X] "BRAAAIIIINNNSSS!" if we get any funny looks like they're about to run screaming, just tell them that we're heading to a zombie walk, and getting into character.

Squirelly Sama

[X] Find local Shinigami

[X] Steal sword

[X] ???

[X] Profit!

Jiven, Malcolmo

[X] "It's... erm... I am alive! ALIIIIVE!!! MAWAWAWA!"

SB Votes-

luckybreak91, Murderhobo of Nod

[x] Try to get back in your body.

Menwearpink, Silvan Eldar

[X] Hide nearby and see what happens to your body and if anyone comes for your soul.

Orion scimitari

[X] Get back in body, realize death is painful. chew the nearest persons face off and use it as a napkin.

cokerpilot

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kfIMy-ebZRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

{X}Focus. Know thyself and thus gain the power of soul. "My name is Antonia Cuervas. I was a mother of two. I wont' accept this."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back