• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Underused powers

AscendantMouse

Femboy Connisieur
Title isnt exactly clear so i'll make it clear! This thread is here for the purpose of discussing cool powers (non super op abilitys i.e full counter or imagine breaker or god forbid stronger) that we think arent seen enough in fiction! We've all hears of pyro kinesis but barely anyone has heard of petshops ability to eat any animal and gain its powers permanantly! That kinda thing!

Three things ro keep in mind btw
1)as i said earlier bo obviously broken abilitys. That ruins the fun
2)assume the ability your talking about has been taken to its maximum through training.
3)Please, please do not mention dickokinesis.

Oneiromancy - The power/magic of affecting dreams. At the lower levels you would be able to lucid dream yourself and the next stop would be entering others dreams. At higher levels gaining the ability to utilize higher levels of dream manipulation, adding and substracting elements as you please. Not the most direct combat power, but -> Self-understanding, understanding of others, you can train while resting. On others you could ease their dreams, you could also plague them with nightmares. Dreams are something the mind does to (supposedly) process information so you could even theoretically influence how someone acts or even gain information that would be hard to get in the physical world. That's lot of power for a 'stealth' build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back