• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Variable (Ben 10/Worm SI/Multi/Mega Crossover)

What Super forms should the MC's Omnitrix have?

• Ultimate Forms

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • Omni-Kix and Omni-Naut Forms

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Fusions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something new.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Beginning

NOTICE: THIS FIC IS BEING REWRITTEN ON ACCOUNT OF THE ORIGINAL VERSION BEING...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning

Nyrmac

Getting sticky.
Beginning

NOTICE: THIS FIC IS BEING REWRITTEN ON ACCOUNT OF THE ORIGINAL VERSION BEING GARBAGE! DON'T BE DRAWN IN BY BILE FASCINATION! THE ORIGINAL VERSION IS POORLY EDITED, WRITTEN, AND POOR IN OVERALL QUALITY!

It was a nice December morning. Well it would be a nice morning if I was in my own bed... which I wasn't! In fact, I wasn't in any bed nor was I in a familiar place! I looked over to my right and saw... sand. And water. Um, I definitely don't remember going to the beach and I definitely don't remember passing out on a beach.

I began to check over myself. The clothes I was wearing weren't mine whatsoever. I was wearing a lime green shirt with a 10 on the left corner. The shorts that I had on weren't black gym shorts, but brown cargo shorts. I checked my arms and while my arms still had their light tan color, they barely had visible black hairs. It was then I looked on my wrist and my mind just froze. There... was a watch... on my wrist... and it looked suspiciously like the Omnitrix from the Ben 10 original series.

Okay, so maybe this isn't all that weird after all. I'm just dreaming and the Omnitrix is just a part of that dream. Which could be fun since, hey, I get to screw around with it until I wake up. But unless I somehow wasn't dreaming, I decided not to screw around and just go check around and see where the hell I was. I just kept walking towards the nearest building I could. Did I also mention that I was apparently fifteen again.

Took me like ten minutes to get to it. Why did it take me so long? I was being cautious, or stupid, depending on your opinion. I went up to the sign that was conveniently hanging up with no one around to see me. I checked it and it said 'Ferry Station South'. Well that doesn't really help me at all now does it? I walked from the building towards the street. I looked around and saw... some passerby walking by... maybe they were trying to spot something? What the hell is this damn place? Where the hell am I? Am I even dreaming?!

As I was starting to freak out more than ever, I suddenly heard footsteps coming my way. Okay I'm going to be completely honest, I freaking freaked out!

"Excuse me, young man." A woman called out to me. "Are you lost?" She asked. "Um yeah..." I responded.

"Well I think I could help you out. My name is Maria Davis." "My name is Camryn." Maria gave me a look before she spoke again. "Alright, Camryn, I think I could help you out. Why don't you come with me?"

I followed her down the pier and onto the street. We sat down on a bench, and we started talking. Or in my case, I tried to talk anyway. I wasn't very good at conversation since I wasn't used to speaking to a stranger. I wasn't exactly what you might call a social butterfly.

We were getting closer and closer to the pier. As much as I wanted to ask Maria questions, I didn't want to seem too inquisitive. I mostly just listened to her speak and nodded along. "Are you okay?" I turned my head, looked up at her and sighed. "No, I'm not okay. I'm not okay at all."

"What's wrong?"

"Well... ugh it's kind of hard to explain. You're probably going to laugh and think I'm crazy." I groaned.

"Not at all, in fact, I've seen and heard some truly weird things in my life before," Maria smiled. "Tell me what's going on."

I took a deep breath in and exhaled. This was going to be difficult. I told what happened to me, from waking up on the beach, to not knowing where I was, though I left out the fact that I had the Omnitrix and that I was wearing Reboot Ben's outfit. Though I did tell her that I thought I was dreaming.

"Waking up on a beach... that's not normal." Maria giggled.

"I know, I know. But I think it was the Omnitrix." I said.

Maria just raised an eyebrow at me. Wait, balls. Did I just say that last part out loud? Was she thinking that I was just telling her a story to make her feel sorry for me? That would suck.

"So... um... I woke up on the beach and I noticed that I had... um this really weird watch." I raised my wrist and showed off my new trinket. "And then I realized that I had this weird watch on my wrist and I looked around and saw the... uh... the sign that said Ferry Station South and that led me to the Ferry Pier and I thought I was dreaming so I came around here and met you."

Maria just stared at me for a few seconds, then she burst out laughing. I think I felt embarrassed enough to blush and turn away from her.

"Okay, so I think what you're going through is a little more serious than you dreaming." Maria said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you're definitely not dreaming." Maria pointed out. "What makes you say that?" She chuckled and said, "Because, unlike dreams, reality is solid. Reality has edges, and boundaries. You can touch it. You can feel it. You can taste it. And you know that you are real."

…damn, that was a good point.

"So do you believe me? Or do you think I need to get thrown into a mental institution." I asked.

Maria stopped smiling and looked at me seriously. "Oh no. I think you're fine. If I had to guess, I'd say that you're just... lost. You're lost in this world, but you're also lost in your own mind. You need to find yourself and figure out what is going on, but you need to keep your wits about you. Your mind is a dangerous weapon and it could easily be used against you. Don't let it control you. Control your thoughts, control your actions. And most importantly, control your emotions. Feelings lead to poor decisions."

She got up and kept looking at me. "I want you to stay with me."

"Stay with you?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Stay with me. I'll can help you." Maria smiled warmly.

I just looked at her. "Why do you care so much?" She sighed. "Because I already messed up plenty of times in my life. I don't want to do make those same mistakes again." She looked away. "I have two kids of my own. I think you might like them and, in a city like this, it's way too dangerous to be by yourself."

"Um, if I can ask you, what city is this?" I really needed to know this.

"Brockton Bay. It's a rather large city that used to be thriving. But unfortunately, it's infested with gangs led by parahumans mostly." Parahumans, Brockton Bay... I was in fucking Worm! Maria seemed to have noticed my horror and started trying to calm me down. "Don't worry your safe. Just don't leave my side for now." I nodded and agreed. I was afraid of going anywhere in this shithole of a place.

I followed her back to the pier and she led me to a fairly large house. It wasn't a mansion or anything, but it was pretty nice and big. It had a huge backyard with a pool and a hot tub. The front of the house was all windows with a porch attached to the second floor. Man, I could only wish I had a house like this back where I lived.

Maria opened the door and gestured for me to go inside. "Wait here. I'll be right back." I nodded, went inside, and waited patiently for her return. I looked around the living room and saw a couch, a TV, a fireplace and a kitchen behind a door in the far wall. I fixed my gaze, however, on the young girl in a blue dress who was sitting down, completely focused on a weird computer. She had rather pale skin, but she was still pretty in her own way. Her hair was blonde and she had two eyes, kind of obvious, but one was blue and the other was green. Her lips were red and her cheeks slightly flushed. She looked about thirteen or fourteen years old and she wasn't that tall, I'd say she was about 5'1". I kind of liked her.

Maria soon returned holding a tray of food. "Here you go." She placed the food on a small table and sat down next to me. I grabbed the plate and started eating, which was surprisingly delicious. I guess I was starving after spending so much time on the beach. After I finished, Maria handed me a glass of water. I thanked her and chugged it quickly, then I set it down on the table.

"So..." Maria began, "Riley dear, could you please stop hyper-focusing on your fancy Tinkertech computer and say hello." Wait, Riley? As in Bonesaw?!

I looked at her, dumbstruck.

"And you must be Camryn." She smiled at me.

I tried to hide my shock. I did not expect to meet a possible member of the Slaughterhouse Nine at all much less in her home! I couldn't even think straight. I was so surprised that my brain was on fire. I just stood there with my mouth agape with my head tilted to the side.

Riley giggled. "Hehe, you look kind of funny when you're shocked."

My face scrunched up and I tried to smile. I don't think it worked.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm okay." I said quietly.

"Good. Now, tell me a little bit about yourself." She said. I sent her an incredulous look. "Really, you've known me for like twenty seconds and you're asking to know about me?"

"Well, you see, I'm just trying to make sure that you aren't a complete lunatic." Riley laughed.

"Ahh gee, thanks!" I said sarcastically.

"It's not a problem. And I've already checked your brain and you aren't a Parahuman!"

"I'm not a Parahuman?"

"Yeah, you know, Parahuman. They are people with superhuman abilities." Riley explained.

"I know what a Parahuman is. Aren't they the superhumans that have that weird organ thing in their head that apparently gives them superpowers through trauma?" I looked at both Maria and Riley. They had this wide-eyed look on their face as if I had grown a second head. I guess I shouldn't have said that.

"That's spot on." Riley said.

"But there are others." Maria added. "There are also those who have supernatural powers that aren't based on trauma. Also, there are a lot of different kinds of superhumans, the kind that you mentioned being just one type." Now that was simply interesting. So this is an AU with more then one type of parahuman? Did the Entities have a field day or something? Or is this crossover on a grander scale than I expected?

"Uhh... what did you guys mean by 'check my brain'?" I asked, a little worried.

"We just scanned your brain." Maria said casually.

"Scanned it?!" I screeched.

"Yes, we scanned your brain." Riley added like it was nothing.

"How can you just say that so casually?!"

"Ah, guess we should have asked before we did so... but too late for that!" Riley gave me a wink.

"Anyway, I suppose that's none of our business." Maria said and took another bite of her sandwich.

"No, it's fine. I'm sure you were curious. And by scan my brain, do you mean like telepathically?" Riley smiled at me.

"Yup! I do it to myself all the time to make sure my passenger isn't trying to mess with my mind. Which it is a lot of the time."

"Huh..." I said.

"So anyway, I checked your brain and it's not like that at all!"

"I'm glad." I stated.

"Me too." Maria said. "Parahumans tend to be, oh how to put this without sounding racist, difficult. As in most tend to have mental issues because of the way they gain their powers."

"Oh yeah..". I forgot that was a thing. "And isn't there a myth slash rumor about the younger the parahuman is when they gain their powers, the stronger said powers will be?"

"Yes! It happened to me when I was younger." She just mentioned that like it was nothing?

"That's a can of worms I'm not really interested in opening."

"Good. So what's with that watch on your wrist? It looks kind of... familiar." Wait, familiar? How does she know about my watch?!

"I found it at the beach." I said.

"Uh huh..." Riley said. "What exactly is engraved on the watch?"

I looked at her and thought for a moment. I didn't have any idea what the inscription on the watch meant, but I knew it had to be at least somewhat important . "I don't know."

"Well..." Riley paused. "...the inscription on that thing is in... I have absolutely no idea what it says." She chuckled.

"I don't know what it says either." Maria said, " And I speak a lot of languages."

"So I take it you guys don't have an understanding of the language written on the watch?"

"Nope." Maria shook her head. "Actually, I'm pretty sure I would have learned it if we did. Weird, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is." I replied honestly. Should I tell them what the Omnitrix is or should I wait and tell them at another time? I figured that I'd better tell them at some point though. That's when I heard the front door open.

"Who else is here?" The voice was new, and sounded rather... how to put it... deadpan and unemotional. And it kind of sounded the exact same as my voice. "Oh Cam, I'm sure you'll get along just fine with our new guest." Cam? "Great." The new voice droned sarcastically. Then I heard Maria coming back to the kitchen. "Hey Riley, we got company. Come on."

"Okay." Riley said.

The three of us walked out into the living room, and there was this kid staring right at me. He looked exactly like me. The only difference were his skin being slightly paler then mine and his eyes were red in comparison to my dark brown eyes. "Um..." Yeah, I know, not the best thing to say but cut me some slack dammit! He just looked at me. Then he spoke, "Are you supposed to be my alternate counterpart or something?" I turned my head to look at Maria. "Weren't you gonna tell me something about this?" She just smirked, "No, because this way would've been more amusing for me." I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Whatever works." I muttered.

"See ya later, kids. I need to go do the dishes." She waved and left. "This... this is very awkward." Riley said numbly. "Right." I agreed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

" Did you know that your mom, or at least I assume that she was your mom, would do something like this?" She sighed at the question. "No, but when you're as old as her, which she's at least three hundred years old, you kind of get bored easily ." She paused. "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Are you going to stay here with us?"

"I mean, I don't have anywhere to go." I said somewhat sad.

"Hello, I mean do I exist or am I just a background object to you?" Both Riley and I looked up and saw 'Cam' with a slightly annoyed look on his face. "I'm alive. I'm an actual person." I gave him a cheeky look. "Oh really? I would never have guessed considering we look alike and all? " I scoffed.

"You're kind of a dick." He said.

"You're the one that made it this way." I retorted.

"I didn't do anything to you." "Well, you started it with the snark. I'm returning fire." He grinned, showing off his sharp white teeth and fangs. I flinched. He stopped smiling and raised an eyebrow. "So are you a vampire like me? Or are you just a normal human? Because if you were a vampire, you would have seen that coming." I sighed, well there goes my hopes that these people were going to be an almost normal family...

Last edited:
Power Testing Part 1
Fifteen minutes after the ending of chapter 1...

"Alright, so what do you both want to know about me?" I questioned.

'Cam' spoke up next. "Well, you can start by saying where the hell you came from." He asked me in a deadly serious tone. I looked at him and groaned. This was going to take a while wasn't it?

I was right. It did take a while. As in about an hours worth of explaining. 'Cam' was finally satisfied when I gave him the full story. Riley was simply overjoyed when 'Cam' finally stopped pressing me for information. That was when Maria finally came back into the room. She was most likely talking with Riley telepathically the whole time. It would be nice to have telepathy.

"So, kids, have you each been getting along nicely?" Her tone had a rather trollish tone to it.

"You could say that, Mom." Riley snarked.

"So... I take it you've probably realized that this is probably where you'll be staying?" 'Cam' asked me. I sighed. "I guess so. Where could I sleep?"

Maria actually cringed a little bit. "Well, I guess you'll be sharing a room with me or Cam and Riley. Yeah, I didn't fully think this plan through. What do you think Riley?" Riley just looked at her. "Well, he'll probably just have to sleep with us because you don't have a bed, you have a coffin. Cam, what's your opinion?"

"I don't care." 'Cam' deadpanned. I rolled my eyes.

Riley then stood up suddenly. "Cam, stop being such a prick!" I smiled. Guess she hadn't gotten all of her sisterly instincts out yet. "We can put him somewhere else if—"

"—if we decide he needs some privacy?" Maria finished for her son. Then there were two pairs of lips pouting around me. Except, for 'Cam' with his standoffish assholery.

"'Kay," I answered before they got any more upset than necessary. "How about the basement? Is it clean down here?"

"NO." They all said at once. The 'no' was very strong and stern. "Trust us, you do NOT want to know what's down there." Well, that was very, very ominous. I am not going to ask questions...

"Alright, so you two are going to have a new roommate then?"

"Sure."

"Fine."

I sighed. "Alright."

"Good."

"Wonderful."

"Okay."

"So, I think that's enough talking. Let's get him settled in." Maria stated. I smiled. Good, I was getting sick of this and they had to be too. I wonder though, there didn't seem to be a dad here. Because why wouldn't there be, I never knew my father. It is strange though, but maybe he just hasn't come around yet.

The first thing I saw when I woke up was the ceiling. This wasn't normal for me. I could usually only see the ceiling if I was looking up from lying on the floor or being held by someone. I felt like I was floating. Wait, I WAS floating! And it was soft. Like clouds. Was I dead?

I bolted upright with a sudden shock. My breathing was coming out raggedly as I looked around frantically. I was in a dark room. Ugh, it was just a really weird dream. I looked over to my right side. Riley was face down asleep, so asleep that I would've thought she was dead. I looked to my left side, 'Cam' was on his side asleep, in a far more normal way. He seemed like he was facing me.

"Where am I?" I muttered softly. No answer. Then again, I didn't think anyone could hear me. Well, no one besides myself and two other people who were supposed to be sleeping. I decided to take a look around. The walls were painted black, which made the room feel quite big. In fact, it almost felt bigger than the entire house we had been living in before this. There was a red couch against the wall closest to us. Oh right, I was apparently bunking with two teenage vampires. Man that sounds like a really weird Disney sitcom. I sat back and closed my eyes.

It wasn't too long until I heard something else. "Hmm..." A groggy voice came from behind me. It sounded feminine but also oddly muffled. I looked to see Riley rubbing her eyes sleepily. She yawned loudly and then stretched out. "Morning." She mumbled as she stood up and crawled over me towards 'Cam'. He rolled over so he was now facing away from me.

I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes while trying to find words to say. Finally, the words came to me. "Guh... murrr." Spectacular. Well done me!

Riley looked at me and giggled. "Well seems like someone isn't a morning person." She smiled warmly at me. I just gave her a deadpan look in return. "Oh don't give me that look. You're fine." She said before hugging 'Cam' tightly. That woke him up. He grumbled slightly as he tried to get free.

"Damn it, Riley, what did I tell you about this?" He growled softly.

"Not to wake you up unless we have an emergency? Yeah, well sorry Cam, but we kind of do." She told him calmly. What? Suddenly, me and 'Cam' were up staring at the possible Slaughterhouse 9 member. "What do you mean an emergency?" She just tilted her head. "Well, not a real big one, but there is something going on with us."

"How so?" We both asked.

"We can feel our stomachs starting to rumble." She informed us. Shit. They are vampires. They're not gonna suck me are they?

"Are you okay?" I asked them. They both looked at me oddly. "Why would we be hungry now?" Riley questioned.

"I don't know, maybe because you aren't used to having me around?" At least that was my thought.

"Well, we did explain to you that we're vampires... and you know what vampires drink right?" Bollox. "Well ya ain't suckin' me off!" I protested.

"Oh trust me, if we wanted to do that, we would have done that while you were asleep." 'Cam' stated simply. A pause passed and I started chuckling at what we just said. "Not like that, you pervert!"

"Wait, how often do you have to drink blood?" I asked the siblings.

"Not too often," Riley answered. "But when we do it takes a lot of blood. Enough for three or four people usually." Wow, well this was going to get interesting. I began to think if the Omnitrix could protect me from Vampires. I mean I probably couldn't stop them, but I'm not a virgin so I'd just become a vampire. That would be pretty cool. The ability to manipulate shadows, mind control, levitation, enhanced biology, blood manipulation, ghoul creation and control... there was so much they could do and that wasn't even half of their powers! Speaking of powers, I wonder if we could find somewhere and discreetly test the Omnitrix. I mean in a modern age like this where smart phones and cameras are everywhere, and if the PRT are like they are in canon with Cauldron and the bullshit that implies, then we need to be extremely careful. And I'm definitely not joining the Wards and becoming a slave to my damn PR!

"Is this place safe?" I asked.

"Well... yeah." Riley replied. "It's not like we can go outside and just break the sound barrier with ease. So, it doesn't matter where we are."

"Uh, yeah let's not do what I'm thinking of in your house. I have a good grasp of what this watch can do and it might set the house on fire." I offered helpfully.

"Exactly!" Riley agreed. "So, where do we meet up?" She asked us.

"Meet at the front door in ten minutes!" Maria called from upstairs.

"Alright, thanks." I said as I headed out of the room. Wow, enhanced hearing too!

Ten minutes later, I was at the bottom of the stairs. I was wearing a simple shirt that covered my torso and pants that went down to my ankles. I took a deep breath and walked into the living room. The next one to follow was Riley and she was wearing the same clothes that she was wearing later. I suspect that 'Cam' will be wearing the same thing he was wearing. And as he came in, I was proven right!

Maria just seemingly popped into existence right beside me. She was wearing something different at least. She was now wearing a green turtleneck sweater dress with high waistline jeans. On top of that, she was also wearing leather gloves, a necklace, matching earrings, and silver bracelets. Now that outfit looks super good on her. I liked it quite a bit better than her normal outfit, and it matched her hair color perfectly. I took a seat across the table from everyone else. After sitting, Riley placed herself right between us so I could talk to her easily.

Now then, things should start getting exciting soon enough. "So, what are the plans for today?" I asked.

Maria was the first to speak up, "Well, you wanted to test what you can do with that watch, so I was thinking about heading to a fairly secluded place away from the populace." I had a feeling I knew exactly where she was talking about.

"Let me guess, the infamous Boat Graveyard." 'Cam' drawled. I've got to ask for his actual name at some point.

"Yeah, the Boat Graveyard! It's secluded, no one really goes down there, and there isn't any real danger of damaging property that anyone will throw a fit over." Huh, I wasn't even considering that. Wait, what's today? When does Taylor Hebert go out to patrol as a Cape and fights Lung? I swore it was at night, but I don't remember the day!

"Uh, yeah. How far away is that place from here?" I never actually read the original Worm, so I don't know where it really is.

Riley was the one to speak up this time. "It's like forty minutes away, maybe more, if we walk. Obviously less if we drive." 'Cam' answered her. "And not to mention it's so early in the morning we won't have to deal with traffic or annoying people."

That'll work! All three of them nodded to themselves and relaxed. I wondered if their 'cringes' were visible like mine was. Also, it'd probably make them look creepier if they showed theirs. Ah whatever. Hopefully we run into nothing and end this ordeal without incident! Or at least that's what I want to believe...

Anyway, let's discuss the plan shall we? We need to bring weapons. Riley had brought a metal baseball bat already, and 'Cam' brought a shot gun and knife with him. Maria didn't bring anything and I didn't know how to use a gun, or how to stab well with a knife, or how to fight in general. I had the Omnitrix, but it takes precious, precious seconds to transform. Enough time for any reasonably pragmatic fighter to get in a nasty shot. Anyways, we all went out to the car, obviously we decided against flying. We didn't want to be seen, even if it was early in the morning. If we were seen to be Capes, then every jackass gang would be on top of us in no time at all!

It took us about twenty minutes via car to get to the graveyard. Thankfully, it had an abandoned parking area near a beach with plenty of spaces for cars. Other than that, the cemetery itself was really hard to access since there weren't any paths leading straight in or out. Why was such a place left uninhabited anyways? Oh that's right, from Leviathan's bullshit! It smelled really bad in there. Must be decomposing corpses from decades ago. Well, hopefully, this is gonna be quick and easy. And not because it'll turn sour quickly.

As soon as we arrived at the entrance to the Boat Graveyard, 'Cam' looked around himself, presumably to ensure it was safe. Sure enough after he nodded to all of us, the rest of us started walking through it slowly, looking closely for trouble. Even still, the sight inside the boat graveyard was horrendous. The boats there were dented and shattered into tiny pieces from where the waves had taken chunks of wood for many years. Every single vessel seemed to have at least one large hole in its hull, likely from ships sinking due to rough weather, storms, or whatever. Despite being stuck underwater, they were barely holding up by resting upright on wooden posts so it wouldn't sink lower. And some of the boats were freaking huge.

We walked over to the beach. It was nice and quiet, perfect. I warned the others to take several steps back. I looked at the rather unassuming watch bonded to my wrist, fully aware of what it could truly do. I pressed my thumb on the side button and the device's core popped up, the symbol, which was a green hourglass symbol with the outer triangles being grey in color, inverted into a diamond shape and a silhouette appeared. It was a humanoid with large hands and wavy, spiky "hair". I knew exactly as to what this form was. I took a deep breath and pressed down on the watch's core.

It was like time froze around me. Red rocks began to quickly spread up my arm from the watch. Burning hot plasma replaced my blood. But none of it hurt. Finally, the rocks properly merged with my body and the plasma. My height shot up from a meager 5'0" to a rather imposing 6'3". When the transformation completed, my mind was utterly flooded with memories that were one hundred percent not mine. From the day the creature, or rather a Pyronite, I became was born, to when they were with their friends and family, even to when they were experimenting and trying to master their power over fire and heat. I looked out and everything was very... purple. Like I could make out where the ocean started and ended, where the sky was, and in general I could still see basic shapes and things like that. I heard a scream behind me and I swung my head around. I could make out where the others were since I could still see them moving, but it was hard to make out specific features. I knew who I was, what I looked like, I was... Heatblast.

latest
(If the image doesn't work then use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b..._reboot.png/revision/latest?cb=20210615153317 )

"What the fuck?!" I assumed that was Camryn, who as it turns out, shared the same name as me. Small world, huh? I opened my mouth to talk and the voice that spoke was deep and raspy. Not like horrifyingly raspy but is sounded like how you'd expect a traditional anti-hero to sound.

"It's alright, you guys! It's still just me." Hopefully they wouldn't do anything stupid...

I held my hands out to show that I meant no harm. Hopefully they would realize it. "Camryn?! Is that actually you?!" Riley squeaked.

"Yeah, I transformed, I guess I should've told you before huh." I rubbed the back of my fiery head, embarrassed.

"Gee, ya think!?" Maria blurted out. There was a rather long pause afterwards. "Soooo, what was with the name?" Riley asked me. "The name?" "Yeah, you shouted 'HEATBLAST'. What's up with that? Are you trying to make us scared or something?" Oh, I actually didn't consider the name shouting.

"I don't know, I didn't do it on purpose. But I think it's the form asserting itself, its consciousness."

Camryn spoke up next. "What does that even mean? Are you sharing a body with someone else or are you all alone?" Maria walked towards me slowly. "Camryn, if you would let me try, I think I could read your mind to try to see what's going on."

"Thanks for worrying, but I think I know what's going on. As I just explained partially, the form's uh soul, if you would, still exists in me and was asserting his, her, or their identity. But I'm still me, but I feel like I'm somebody else. Does that make sense at all?" They paused again, and eventually gave another nod. "Good." Then Maria smiled. That one must have been very friendly. Maybe she won't be as obnoxious to live with... Yeah definitely got to keep that in perspective. I could handle this type of person much easier than an idiot Cape.

Once they calmed down from the sudden change, I noticed we still hadn't gotten anywhere yet. While most of us kept our eyes forward on alert for something unpleasant coming at us, I scanned around with my enhanced vision and saw nothing among the wreckage. Well, I saw some small, yellow shapes but those were most likely animals among the wreckage.

"Um, Camryn or Heatblast, could you take a look at your feet?"

I noticed that I felt a little bit shorter, so I looked down and saw that my blazing feet had melted the sand into glass. Well, shit. I assumed that I blushed, or whatever Heatblast does to blush, and tried to pull my feet out of the glass. I managed to free them at the cost of molten glass going everywhere.

Finally, I made my way over to the water. The sheer heat radiating from me caused the water to predictably evaporate around me.

"What are you doing?" Camryn asked me. I turned my head towards them and smirked. "Testing my powers." I began to will the ambient heat towards me, and I began to make it my own heat. I looked down and it looked like the sand stopped melting. I put my burning, igneous arms up with my hands outstretched and a stream of white hot plasma poured from my palms out into the sea. I balled my four-fingered hand into a fist but pointed with my pointer finger and shot a much smaller, much less intense fire shot into the boiling sea. It did absolutely nothing to the water but evaporate some of it. Good.

After everyone watched the pyroformic figure shoot some fiery balls of, well, fire off, Heatblast knelt down onto both knees and began to touch his lava palms together. At this point, everything grew even colder suddenly, though being undead, they wouldn't have been able to even feel the sudden temperature drop even lower. Camryn, though, noticed some frost forming on the wreckage and scrap around the area.

The Pyronite testing his powers suddenly turned his palms to the ground and let off two mighty blasts of fire and began to fly in the air. It was utterly fantastic to watch. Well, until he lost control and he sent himself flying into the wreckage nearby. With a groan, he lifted himself from the wreckage, unharmed and not even in pain whatsoever. When he opened his eyes he noticed the trio of people around him, they seemed to be stifling their laughter, poorly.

"Ha ha, very funny." I growled. They just burst out laughing at that. "Keep that laughter up and I'll be interested in seeing what barbequed vampire tastes like." I threatened them. That caused them stop laughing, just not immediately though. When she finally stopped cry laughing, Maria clapped her hands together. "Honestly, Camryn, that was really impressive, until you crashed and burned, but look at you! You're not even hurt!" Yeah, I guess she had a point.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BWOOOOO

A bright red flash shot omnidirectionally outwards which I assumed temporarily blinded the others. Served them right. When the flash cleared away, I couldn't see in terms of how hot everything was anymore. Finally! I could see everything again properly and it seemed that I didn't feel any sort of dysphoria with my senses or movements. Good.

"Ugh, what the hell was that light?" Riley queried. I chuckled. "That was me reverting back to normal. And those beeps were the warning the Omnitrix gives off before it reverts me."

Everyone stared blankly at me for a moment, unsure whether they should say something or not. But then Maria broke the silence. "So I guess this means we can trust you now, Heatblast." She grinned. Everyone else followed suit, except for Camryn but I doubted that guy ever trusted anyone anyway.

"Well, yeah, I am pretty trustworthy. Though, I still suggest you all stay on your guard just in case. Also, please, only call me by 'Heatblast' when I turn into him." They all nodded, but I knew they were all curious and wanted to test my abilities. I mean I've got nine more forms, I think. Just then Camryn whipped his head up and stared past the rising column of steam that was a result of my pyrotechnics, if that term can even apply. His eyes went wide and spoke sternly and very clearly.

"Everyone scatter. We've got incoming Capes!"

Last edited:
Power Testing Part 2-4
I began to sweat and I began to go over the plans in my head. There were Capes coming here... WHY?!? It's way too early for Capes to be out at this time! And considering the way Camryn was looking out towards the ocean, they were flying Movers! I looked around me only to find that Camryn, Riley and Maria had scattered. THEY LEFT ME! THE BASTARDS! I ran over to the nearest wrecked ship with the biggest and easiest hole to get into. The ship was, of course, covered in rust and moss. I ducked into the shadows and just stopped moving for a second.

Let's go over my options here. I could possibly sneak out without the flyers noticing me. I could use the Omnitrix to get out of here, but it was recharging right now. I could try to find the others or wait for them to find me. Or I could reveal myself to the incoming Capes and feign ignorance about the situation... yeah... that sure as fuck won't work! And finally, I could just wait things out and wait for the newcomers to leave. And I don't know if their Heroes or Villains! I am NOT being strong-armed nor am I joining the damn Wards or any of the gangs!

Okay, I guess I'm waiting then! Why didn't I bring a MASK?! Or just take a damn metal bat with me like Riley?!?! Why didn't I consider that there would be someone who might see the steam!?! STUPID STUPID STUPID! My breath hitched when I heard voices talking outside. They were here now and were probably looking around. I can only hope they don't check the shipwreck! A few very uncomfortable minutes passed and nothing happened.

I suddenly felt a cold hand on my shoulder and went to scream like a little girl, but another hand clamped over my mouth! I was pulled back a little and I started panicking even harder! Just as I was about try to scream, I heard a harsh 'shhhh' and I stopped. "Be quiet. They might hear us." Oh, thank Jesus! It was just Camryn! He let me go and we waited for a few seconds.

"Alright, we're safe for now." He told me. How could he tell that we were safe? "How can you tell?" "Just trust me, okay?" I didn't really have a choice. "Why didn't we bring masks?" I questioned him. "Because we're idiots." He deadpanned. He's not wrong.

Oh my god, where are Maria and Riley?! Did they get caught?! Camryn looked at me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Calm down," he said, "we won't get caught." "How can you be so sure?" This was way too stressful!

"I have hyper-awareness. I can tell where the Capes are. I can talk to the other two through telepathy, remember?" His was barely above a whisper. Good thing no one else was nearby because otherwise people would think something weird going on between us.

A few more minutes passed and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out into the light with him. I squinted at him pulling on me, but there didn't seem to be anyone around right now. But while he probably knew where the Capes were, I didn't and I hated it! "Where are the damn Capes?!" I whisper-shouted. "They aren't around us but be quieter. They might be able to hear you." Shit!

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I heard a happy thrilling trio of beeps and I looked down at the Omnitrix. It was green again! YES! I was just about to tell Camryn this but he was already looking at me. "What was that?" He demanded. "The watch recharged! I think I could get us out of here!" This was great! "You didn't think to do that before?" He queried. I looked at him, slightly annoyed. "No, it was recharging. I've got ten minutes of transformation time and ten minutes of recharge time." The little Vampire just glared at my wrist. "Well, that's dumb as hell. Why would this thing have such a short time limit?" I shook my head, "This is not the time to discuss this."

"We need to find Mom and Riley. Now. Save your watch's time." I nodded. We started creep around the wrecked ships as slowly as possible, keeping an eye out for anything and anyone. It was then we finally found Riley and Maria! "Oh finally! Where were you two?" Riley asked us. I looked back at the way we came from and pointed. We were in the bigger, rusty, mossy ship." They both nodded their heads. Maria then put her hand on my shoulder. "Kids, I need you each to hold onto me and don't let go. I'm going to teleport us back to the car." She then did exactly what she planned on doing. Within moments, all four of us blinked away from our hiding place and into the car.

Maria sighed when we got settled down then cranked up the car. It was damn cold in here! "I'm sorry everyone, I should've thought about the steam!" They all looked back at me. Riley was the first to speak up. "Well, we should've brought masks with us too. So you're not the only one who made a stupid decision here." Well, that's true. "I... think we should head out to that desert, anyways. We probably should have done that before." I just glared at them. "Are you serious? Why didn't we go out to this desert before? Why didn't anyone mention it?" Maria sighed again. "I just thought it was a good idea to go to the Boat Graveyard so early in the morning, but apparently God decided to flip us off and throw a wrench into our plans." Well, fuck us then! It took us about an hour to get out of Brockton Bay and into this desert that was conveniently close.

We were finally alone, without anyone near here. It was time to show off my other transformations. I jumped out of the car... and into cold desert air! "OH MY LORD, IT'S SO COLD OUT HERE!" AGH, WHY?!? Camryn then stepped out of the car. "Well, the desert is cold at night and it's still early in the morning, what exactly did you expect?" Ugh, yes, that makes sense... anyways, I put my wrist up to sternum height and pressed the green button again on the Omnitrix. The core popped up and good god that was a satisfying sound. I put my thumb on one side of the faceplate and my finger on the opposite side. I dialed up the next alien I wanted and looked back towards everyone else.
"Come on, Cam. We're all waiting." Maria encouraged. I smiled back at her warmly. "Just making sure you're each ready for the next form."

I pressed down on the faceplate and once again time slowed down around me as I started to change into a new form. Blue and black fur spread across my entire body. My ears traveled up to a higher point on my head but not fully to the top and elongated before tapering at the end. My clothes changed into a black and white skin-tight jumpsuit that covered everything but my head, hands, and feet. Or rather paws now. I also noticed that I had a tail behind me with black spots on it. Speaking of black spots, they were dotted all over me, not a single one perfectly matched the others. My height shot up to 6'0" and here comes the memories.

I was suddenly was in what looked like a race against the form's friends, possibly family. They were all cat slash cheetah like aliens and they appeared to be running up to supersonic speeds. The memories jumped forwards to a battle between the creatures and some sort of beetle things. Said beetle things were far too slow to keep up with the Citrakayah's sheer speed and what appeared to be electricity shooting from their hands. The feline ran up to a wall and actually seemed to go through the wall like it wasn't there. And I don't mean as in they charged through it, I mean it as if they phased through it!

(Sorry, no picture for this one!)

The memories finally faded and I just stood there, taking in my surroundings and scanning them with my newly gained vision. Everything was much clearer than it was before and I just wanted to run. The want... no... the need to move, the need... for speed!

I smiled with my feline-like face and spoke. "Fasttrack! Man, do I feel much better now!" Everyone just looked at me with wide eyes. I tilted my head and laughed, "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" They all just glared at me then. Riley then said, "You know, I was gonna call you cute until you made that terrible pun." My ears drooped at that jab. She giggled at me, "Aw, now you're cute again!"

Camryn just kept looking at me and of course had something to say. "Congratulations," he spoke dryly, "you're a furry now." I growled/hissed/purred at him softly. I turned around and began to stretch my legs in preparation for my first run of the test. Finally, I rushed forward, making my first usage of Fasttrack's super speed.

I moved for a lack of a better term. Well, not just moved but I bet if I had passed a jogger or a leaf falling right now, then they would look like they were completely still as if they were frozen in time. Obviously they wouldn't actually be frozen in time as if DIO used The World (or ZA WARUDO). It was because I was moving and thinking so incredibly fast that everything just appeared to be slow. It was truly incredible to do this.

I raced around the desert. I wasn't sure if they could see me running like this, but I just don't care right now. My feline body completely ignored the cactus I ran through while I was looking out to the others. I wasn't sure if XLR8 could have gone through that with no issue, but once again I didn't care. I just kept going without actually increasing my speed. I'm not going to even try to phase through things right now. I feel like I'd end up embedded into a wall if I tried.

I ran all the way to the nearest rock formation and ran back, all within the span of a few seconds. I looked towards the others when I stopped and was simply amused by the bug-eyed expressions they had. "Holy... shit," Maria stated, dumfounded, "how fast can you go?" A smirk crossed my fuzzy face. "I'm not sure about the upper limits to my speed, but I'm thinking at least 300 miles per hour."

And then everything was quiet for a few moments. No one said a word, until other Camryn broke the silence with an incredibly flat what. I laughed and decided to show them some more of my abilities. I thought back to the memories of the apparent electrokinesis that the Citrakayah apparently possessed. And I tried to will the electricity out of me. Light blue sparks appeared from my arms and hands. My fur began to stand up on end. I pushed the energy down towards the ground, leaving scorch marks along the hardened sand and rocks.

A few more show-offs later and I was back into human form, once again nearly blinding Maria, Camryn, and Riley. I laughed while they rubbed their poor eyes. As I side note, I've got to try to learn how to phase through things as Fasttrack.

Riley was the first to actually look at me without blinking several times. "So how many more forms do you have?" She queried innocently. "Well, I have eight more forms, so we'll be here for a while." I stated plainly. Her jaw dropped at my reveal. Maria then stepped towards me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Um, Cam, we don't exactly want to wait for hours waiting for you to just show us your powers." I coughed and scratched the back of my head. "Well, just tell me when we need to go back home and I'll stop." Maria grinned and nodded.

I just remembered I need to tell them about my time limit and recharge time, well at least the two girls.

"Um, I nearly forgot to mention this but when I transform, I have a time limit of ten minutes. When those ten minutes end, that red flash happens and I change back. Then I have to wait ten minutes or less for the watch to recharge." The girls looked at me, confused. Riley then asked me, "Why is that necessary? Why would such a clearly powerful device have such a short time limit?"

I actually had to ponder the reasoning for a second there. "Well, I don't know the actual specifics behind that, but I know that without the recharge the transformations could actually damage my genetic code."

Everyone just stared at me with a look that conveyed 'What the hell did you just say' perfectly. "Well, that and the fact that I think that the time limit is also a sort of training wheels protocol. I know for a fact that I'll eventually gain unlimited transformation time with no recharge necessary." That got their attention. "How long will that take?" Maria asked me.

"I have no clue."

Another several minutes passed with me having to deal with this annoying recharge time. If I run out of time during a fight, then I'm going to need training and gear very quickly. If not, then things will one hundred percent go pear shaped for me. I also noticed that after Fasttrack I was really hungry and thirsty, thankfully we had brought snacks and water!

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The watch had recharged once again! Hooray! I dialed up the next transformation and pressed down on the watch and once again my world was engulfed by green light and time slowed for me again. My skin began to turn black, darker than the night sky. Icy blue patches of chitin spread across my arms and legs. A darker blue spread across underneath the icy chitin. My fingers turned into serrated claws on four fingered hands. My toes merged and formed two long, sharp toes. And four large, dark blue, bat-like wings spread out from my back.

The memories of an alien lifeform that lived on a distant, lonely, and dark planet covered in blizzards that could freeze practically anything came to me. The lifeform was of a species that preferred the darkness, freezing temperatures, and solitude. The mono-gendered creature was definitely interesting because the others usually had friends and family with them. This one, the creepy Necrofriggian, had only spent the beginning of their life with their family before heading off alone. I saw the moth-like alien battling their natural predator, the Psycholeopterran, the creature managed to evade their predator after far too many close calls with the damn thing.

The memories ended finally as I opened my eyes, now completely immune to the cold air and could see clearly in the morning dark. My breaths were long and strong, but at the same time I felt like they were completely unnecessary. My mouth didn't move at all when I whispered my moniker out. "Big Chill." A small amount of chilly air came out of my mouth as I said my name.

(If the picture doesn't work, then please use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/images/0/04/Tinction_(1718).png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20210529073509 )

I turned around and stared at the others. Riley seemed to be in awe, Camryn seemed to be impressed and was scanning me with his eyes, and dear Maria was nodding, also impressed by my new form. "Wow, I think I like Big Chill the most out of the forms you've shown us so far." Maria told me.

Power Testing Part 3

I looked down at my four fingered hands. They were a deep black color, darker than the midnight sky. I looked up towards the others and gave them a thumbs up. I spread out my wings, which were wrapped around my body and created a sort of poncho/cloak look, and began to fly. It was amazing being able to just be free from having to just walk and run. I turned my head and gave a quick glance at the others.

Camryn and Riley were actually in staring at me with their eyes wide. Riley wasn't surprising at all, but Camryn seemed to be rather unflappable and stoic. It was nice seeing him actually have a legitimate reaction rather than staying so deadpan. Maria was looking up at me and merely smiling. I wonder if she's actually seen a Necrofriggian before because she reacted with surprise at Heatblast and Fasttrack. Maybe I should ask her at another point...

I cruised through the air, not having a worry whatsoever. I remembered that I needed to show off more powers for them other then just flight! I took in a huge breath of air and I shot a blast of frigid, pressurized gas out of my mouth. The gas ended up hitting a rock that was about the size of a large tortoise shell and the rock froze. Along with a random cactus that had the unfortunate luck of growing right beside the rock. Sorry cactus!

I turned around and flew back to the others. It appeared that Big Chill preferred to fly relatively slowly, despite being able to keep up with a speeding car. I landed in front of them and wrapped my wings around me once again. I kneeled down and touched the ground with my long, serrated claws. The surface of the hardened sand was then covered with a sheet of ice within mere seconds. When the ice stopped spreading, long spears of icy energy rose out of the ground and struck the large rock formation that was closest to us. The spears froze solid when they sank into the rocks.

I looked at the others and said, "So how was that display ?" My voice, despite my attempts to talk normally, still sounded like I was whispering. Yet somehow I was still loud and clear.

Camryn was the first to speak up this time. "That was pretty damn impressive. You can fly and you have cryokinetic abilities. On top of Heatblast and Fasttrack, you're more versatile than most Capes with only three forms that we've seen." Finally, some actual praise that wasn't backhanded from him!
Maria was the second one to speak up. "I agree with Camryn's observation. You could take on most Capes with those three forms alone! And that doesn't even get into the other seven!"

Riley was the last and the most enthusiastic. "That was awesome!"

My mouth doesn't move when I offer them my thanks for their compliments, but they still get the message. I then flew up about two feet and dove into the ground by phasing into it. I wonder how the actual intangibility power works for Necrofriggians. Putting the thought in the back of my head for now, I glided around underground before coming up from behind the others and landing right beside them.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BWOOOOO

And just like that, I was back to normal. I simply smile at the others. "Man, I wish I could share this with you guys, but I can't." I frowned. Riley tilted her head, "Why can't you?" I sighed and responded. "My watch doesn't come off. Or at least it doesn't come off with just mere brute force and a few tools." Maria just looked at me. "Well, can you take it off?" I... wasn't sure. I knew that there was a decoupling code but not only did I not remember it right now, I couldn't even use voice command yet!

"Um, yes and no." I explained my thoughts to them. "Well, that sucks. Is there any other way to remove it?" Camryn asked me. I decided to not to lie. "Yes, but I'm not even sure if it actually is possible on the fly or at all. You'd have to cut my arm off and I've only ever heard rumors and I've never seen it actually done. So removing it might be impossible for right now."

A few more minutes passed and we just simply talked about things that were happening with them. I had learned that they owned a restaurant on the peer and that Camryn and Riley will be going to Arcadia in January. I wonder why they weren't in school currently...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I quickly shoved that thought into the back of my head. The Omnitrix was fully recharged again! I popped up the core and I pressed it down. As always, the bright green light consumed me and everything went into slow motion again. My body was suddenly flooded with water and it actually exploded out of me without causing any pain. The water was swiftly contained by a red, heavy, super durable armor that I was pretty certain was robotic. Two grey, metallic tubes that ended then turned into glass after a point formed around my chest to a device on my back. The tubes were connected to a respirator that was where my mouth would be. The grey tubes encompassed my water-turned arms and they formed gauntlet-like jet-containers at my wrists. The suits hands were black, though not as black as Big Chill's hands, and they only had three sharp fingers. My legs did pretty much the same thing, but replace the gauntlets with semi-boot-like feet that ended in two sharp toes. And finally a black mask went over my eyes to finish the transformation.

latest
(If the picture doesn't work then please use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b...verflow.png/revision/latest?cb=20201111080127 )

I was suddenly deep underwater. Like I was super deep down. The creature I had become was fighting alongside others of their species against all sorts of deep sea creatures. There were weird alien squid, awkward looking angler fish, big, toothy eels, and plenty more interesting and really creepy creatures of the deep. The next memory flashed to me and I saw the Cascan interacting with others of their species. In this memory, they were in a type of weird lab and seemed to be building... a type of submarine? And it looked like they had helmets, gauntlet-jets, swords, spears, and even harpoons decorating the walls behind them. The memories jumped forwards to them simply playing with their un-armored children. The kids looked so weird. Not in a bad way, but they didn't seem to have organs of any kind at all. They only had eyes. No mouth, ears, or anything like that. They were made of water entirely! If they had kids, then how did they reproduce? I wouldn't be getting any form of answer anytime soon though.

The transformation and memories ended completely and I was suddenly in the present once again. My voice was muffled as if I was a speaking underwater. "Overflow!" I yelled out and I looked at my chest. Since it was daylight now, I saw that the Omnitrix symbol on my chest was white and black. I looked up at the others and I was amused. They had the funniest looks on their faces. Maria was confused, Camryn was skeptical, and Riley was gobsmacked.

"What the fuck is that?" Maria dumbfoundedly asked. "Are you some sort of magically animated armor?"

"No, I'm actually living water inside of a containment suit, I think."

"And that answers my question how?"

"It doesn't at all. I'm not even sure as to what the hell I am, but that doesn't matter right now! What does matter is power testing!" I then pointed my gauntlets to the ground and extremely powerful, high pressure streams of water blasted out of the holes on the wrists of my gauntlets. I found myself flying forwards into the pseudo-ice sculpture I made earlier and crashed into it head first. Ow. The ice shattered, the rock formation now had a huge hole in the side of it, and I was deep in that hole... not in a sexual way.

I climbed out of my impact hole and stared towards the others. They were laughing at me once again! I raised my arms above my head and let out some much weaker but still powerful water streams that merged together. The new water spout climbed into the air and came down onto the others, soaking them.

"HEY!" They all yelled at me, sending me glares. Glares so powerful that if looks could kill, then they could've killed a healthy, adult elephant instantly. I began to laugh my ass off. Serves them right!
Anyways, the next eight or so minutes were spent mostly breaking large rocks with water blades, wetting sand, and creating thin sheets of ice. Oh yeah, and numerous attempts at trying to master Overflow's hydrokinetic flight. None of those attempts were all that successful and there maaayyybeee be several holes littering the area we were in, but shhhh, we don't talk about that!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BWOOOOO

And once again, I was back to regular old Camryn. With a sigh, I made my way over to the others, not looking forward to whatever happens to me. "Uh, hey guys... sorry for soaking you all back there... heh heh heh..." I laughed awkwardly, dreading what was coming my way. The next thing I knew Camryn had his arm around my neck and holding me tightly, driving his fist and rubbing it around in my curly, messy dark hair. A noogie... I shall have extremely petty revenge later, you little shit.

Maria walked over to us and pulled us apart. "Now, you kids done?" Camryn smirked at her smugly. "Yes, Mom." I sighed, half-way between amused and annoyed. "Yes. We are." Riley giggled and walked over to us.

"So, Cam, I have one question for you?" What are those? "What was that form? That was definitely one of the odder forms you have." Thank god she didn't say 'What are thoooose!?!'. "That I really don't have an answer to. I'm still just figuring things out." Maria then spoke up. "Was that form weird for you, because it didn't look like you were gonna run out of water any time soon?" I looked up at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm pretty darn sure Overflow is literally living, sentient, and sapient water."

Camryn looked at me. "You said that already. How did you not run out of water?" I was so tempted to recite a modified version of the Bee Movie script but I held the want to meme at him in. "I have no idea, but I just wouldn't question it. It might make your head hurt." He grumbled at my 'Bellisario's Maxim' hand wave, but didn't press any further.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

After another ten minutes, the Omnitrix was back online. This form... I wasn't looking forward to this one. I was just praying that it was safe to use. I activated the watch and began the transformation sequence. My blood evaporated beneath my skin, causing my skin to turn grey-purple. My finger bones tore out of my finger tips and sharpened into bendable and extremely sharp claws. My arms grew longer and my legs and feet combined into a long ghost-like tail with vertical black and white stripes going down it in a pattern. My body grew larger and my back hunched due to my changing bone structure. And my skull deformed and flipped upside down with one of my eye sockets vanishing along with my eyeball. And finally my new utterly pants shittingly terrifying form was completely covered by a light green and very thick but smooth skin. My wrists were shackled and green chains sprouted out from the Omnitrix that was peeking through the second skin that I grew.

latest
(If the picture doesn't work then please use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b...fficial.png/revision/latest?cb=20210515171015 )

My memories were... interesting and completely horrific. The genetic donor, Z'Skayr, was an absolutely brutal, terrifying, and incredibly intelligent being. He was the most powerful Ectonurite that had ever existed in the scary as fuck Anur System. He was the one who led them alongside their greatest generals and strategists using their ghost-like abilities and powers to slowly but surely take over the Anur System. He sat at the top after killing and subsuming most of said generals and strategists in either combat or subterfuge. He lived for a very long time during his tyrannical reign as High-Ecto Lord of Anur Transyl. He had clashed with freaking Vilgax and it appeared he even fought Thanos and managed to live. More memories passed with me getting glimpses of fights with the previous user of my Omnitrix. I couldn't tell if it was Ben or someone else. And I saw other fights with the natives of the Anur system which looked like and possibly could have inspired classic horror media creatures. And if you're wondering about his family, he had some rather fond memories of his parents, sibling, and nieces. Which was very surprising to me.

The world returned to normal and my perception changed again. I shouted my name in a raspy and deep voice. "Ghostfreak!" My voice sounded like I just gargled sand. My singular eye squinted at the bright light from the morning sun. I allowed my eye to go along the black track on my second layer of skin that suppressed my true form. I stared at the others without blinking. "What do you make of this form?" I smiled wickedly beneath my layer of protective skin.

Power Testing Part 4

For a brief moment, nobody said a word. It was just pure, deafening silence. The silence was finally broken by Camryn. "Hm, another ghost form? Well, at least this one actually is a ghost." He said dryly. "How do you feel about that?"

I stopped for a moment to consider how I actually felt about it. After a few seconds of silence, I spoke up again. "It feels wonderful. The sensation of complete freedom... I can barely contain my excitement!" They couldn't see my smile while I was underneath my second skin, but this smile was more genuine and less wicked than my last one. Though I doubt they would've been able to tell the difference between the two anyway.

I didn't feel Z'Skayr's presence in me right at this moment. I... don't know if I should be happy or if I should be wary. Based on the memories I've experienced so far, Z'Skayr was a slippery bastard. He's definitely savvy enough to hide his presence in the Omnitrix for now until he can get out of it once again.

Anyways, I finally started to use my powers for the others to see. I focused on the pieces of the rock that I accidently might have destroyed earlier. I felt a very... um, unique and purple energy in my hands. That same energy surrounded many different sized fragments of broken rock. I raised my hands into the air and all of the fragments followed my hand movements. This was fascinating. I stopped waving my arms around and focused on slamming the rocks all together at once.

The pieces all flew together into one point and shattered on impact, causing even smaller rocks and rock dust to scatter through the air. I began to fly through the air as fast as I could. Big Chill was one hundred percent faster than Ghostfreak, though it's not like Ghostfreak is super slow. I'd say his flight speed was about as fast, possibly faster, than a person sprinting in a hurry.

I turned on my intangibility and dove through the ground like I did earlier with Big Chill. But rather than simply coming up through the ground, I turned invisible as well. I still came up through the ground afterwards and merely floated right behind the others.

"Um, where did he go?" Riley questioned. Camryn spoke up like nothing had even happened. "He's either still in the ground or he's somehow right behind us. Actually no, he's definitely right behind us because I heard him phase through the ground." How did he know? The others didn't pick up on it. Maria spoke next. "Okay, so I wasn't crazy. I just didn't want to seem crazy if you two didn't hear him." Riley added her own thoughts next. "So that's what that weird sound was?" Well screw me then. Annoyed, I floated in front of them, crossed my arms, and phased back into reality and made myself visible again.

"Well, it looks like I underestimated how good your senses were..." My tone was laced with annoyance and a hint of interest. I could show them the real Ghostfreak. Them being vampires, I'd figured that they could probably handle seeing the ghastly monstrosity that was underneath my skin. But unfortunately, the morning light was already here and I couldn't show it off for them. I considered what power to show them next before remembering one of the most often used attributes an Ectonurite used in combat.

I couldn't open up the chest of the second skin, but I could phase the tentacles in my chest out though. Black and white tendrils shot out of the skin like diseased snakes and wrapped around the others all at once. Riley was grabbed around the waist, Camryn was grabbed around his chest, Maria was grabbed around her arms. I lifted them off the ground and brought them closer to me. Riley screamed, Camryn just glared at me, and Maria just had this annoyed expression on her face.

"Camryn or Ghostfreak, put us down, now." She demanded. Well she didn't seem too pleased with me now did she? I did as I was told in order to not get my throat slit. "Sorry, I simply couldn't resist doing that." I said with amusement.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BWOOOO

And I was back to normal once again. I looked up and I rubbed the back of my head again. I really liked doing that didn't I?

"So, how did you like Ghostfreak?" I asked them, curious about their reactions. Their reactions were as I expected: Both girls were pissed and Camryn was annoyed. But what really got me interested was that he actually appeared to be somewhat disturbed.

Well shit...

The next thing I knew I was on the ground, face down in the hardened sand, clutching my groin, and wheezing badly. OW OW OW OW OW OW OOOWWWW! Note to self: Never do that again!

"Never do that again, mister." Riley said angrily. Yeah, I think I understood that after you murdered my testicles! "Or the next time you do it, the punishment won't involve me kicking you in the balls, but it will involve electricity and jumper cables."

The next twenty minutes passed and they got over me picking them up like that. I don't understand what pissed them off so much. Anyways, I finally got up after the pain in my groin faded away. I looked down at the Omnitrix and dialed up the next form. I quickly pressed the core down and I transformed into the next alien.

I began to shrink down to about a foot-and-a-half tall. My body became hollow and my skin was replaced by white silicon. My eyes became small but thick green lines and they were surrounded by thick, black lines. Green, circle-shaped indents pushed their way out of the back of my hands. And once again I only had four fingers on each hand. A pair of headphones went over my ears, which were also now the same kind of indents that were on my hands. A weird little thing appeared on my back. My head became wider and my mouth also grew wider. The inside of my mouth became green with very thin black lines in it. And the Omnitrix symbol was on my chest.

(If the picture doesn't work, then please use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b...st/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20171022040816 )

My memories for this one were a lot more "normal" for than the others. The alien lifeform didn't seem to be much of a fighter since a huge amount of memories seemed to be them spending their days with their family and friends. The planet the being lived on was very beautiful. It was filled with gigantic multi-colored canyons that would've made the Earth's Grand Canyon jealous. There were massive gorges and enormous mountains. It seemed like the Sonorosian used the landscape to communicate with other races and their friends that lived far away.

The memories ended and I was back in the present. I was of course much lower to the ground now because of my diminished height. I could feel sound though. I could see vibrations. Imagine not having a sense for your whole life and then gaining that sense all of a sudden. This was how that felt. Though it wasn't overwhelming, just really weird.

"So cute!"

Riley yelled. She ran over to me and picked me up, holding me against her tightly.

"Hey, put me down! I don't consent to this!" I tried to yell, but it came out rather quietly. I tried to push her away from me put she was too strong. After ten seconds or so she stopped and I fell onto the sand.

"I hope you aren't hurt..." she said concernedly.

"No... I mean yes..." I stammered out before I could stop myself. "Why did you do that?" Note to self, don't turn into cute things around Riley...

"I did it because you're just so cute! You're like a big doll!" And that proves my point. Camryn and Maria both walked over, both clearly amused at Riley's unauthorized cuddles. Camryn, of course, was the first to snark. "Gee, I didn't know you were into dolls, Riley." Douchebag. Maria simply chuckled.

"I'm glad that you're having fun, but what can this little cutie do?"

I thought for a second and decided to be completely honest about Echo Echo's frankly bullshit powers. "Well, I can detect vibrations. I can see sound. If I were to scream, then I can blast things with hypersonic screams that I can use in several different ways. I can self-duplicate with no limit-" "Wait, wait, wait," Maria stopped me, "You can do all of that with just one form?" I laughed. "Yeah, I guess I should show you... but to be on the safe side, let's move away from the car." And so we went several hundred meters away from the car.

"Is this good?"

"Yeah."

I took in a breath and I shouted. Unlike in Alien Force and every show afterwards, I doubt that the others would've been able to see my sonic screams unless I were to get enough clones out and screamed. Powerful sonic waves ripped through the air, though since I aimed at the sky, nothing was hurt, yet. Afterwards, I created a team of clones and we each ran over to a fairly large rock formation. Then we each synched up and let out a mighty echo chamber. The rock didn't stand a chance and crumbled within seconds. The level of decibel force was easily controlled because of our precise audiokinesis or sonokinesis if you prefer. I looked back at the other and noticed that they were each clutching at their heads. Camryn was wriggling on the ground in extra pain just to bring some extra attention to their situation. Whoops! With a cringe from each of my clones, we all merged back together into one Echo Echo.

"Sorry, you guys. I guess we underestimated our strength..." I once again rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

Maria sighed. "Please, just warn us the next time you do that." She had blood on the side of her head, coming out of her ears, and on her hands. Riley wasn't any better. Camryn was just now recovering from the pain.

The rest of my time spent as Echo Echo was less sonic-related and more focusing on our movement. We figured out that he was super agile and he could levitate but not outright fly.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BWOOOOO

And just like that I was back to normal. Nothing really happened in between the time it took us to walk back to the car... and to let Camryn recover. At this point, we decided it might be for the best to go back home and test the other four forms later on in the day. Besides, the others needed to go to work at the restaurant that Maria owned at the pier. I couldn't go since I technically didn't exist in the system so I ended having to stay at the house by myself.

There wasn't all that much for me to do other than simply watch TV, play video games, clean up, and other things like that.

Hold on a second, I popped up the core for the Omnitrix and scrolled, or dialed, over to my sixth and seventh aliens. I was just about to press down before I stopped. Instead of jumping at the opportunity to change into one of my technologically inclined transformations, I decided that it would be better to simply call the others and ask if I could go into the basement. The reason being that they cleaned it out, or made it safe for me to go in there alone. Which kind of worried me as to what exactly made it unsafe for me in the first place.

I went into the kitchen and dialed up Riley's phone number. It took me about two tries to get her on the phone. She said that the basement was indeed safe but told me to be very careful and that I could only touch non-organic technology. So that confirmed that she was likely the scary-as-shit Bio-Tinker that she was canonically.

I said goodbye, hung up, and jogged my way to the stairs leading to the basement. I slowly walked down the stairs, making sure I don't break my neck falling down. I opened the door and quickly closed it behind me. There was a pile of dusty electronics and a few boxes of tools beside them. Perfect. I activated the Omnitrix and scrolled over to my seventh form and pressed down.

I began to shrink down like I did with Echo Echo, but this time I shrunk much lower much faster. I was now six inches tall. My hands got bigger and my skin turned grey. My head became heart shaped and grew bigger. My eyes filled my heart-shaped head and turned green. My clothes became a white jumpsuit with a black line going down the middle. My feet became flat and my toes flattened out and merged into three squared ones. And the Omnitrix symbol was on my back like I expected.

latest
(If the picture doesn't work, then please use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b..._Matter.png/revision/latest?cb=20140510174853 )

Memories flooded my much greater mind. Specifically, memories of my genetic donor working in a lab alongside the creators of the Omnitrix, Azmuth and what appeared to be some sort of yellow-orange cat-like alien. My form was a brilliant inventor, but not as intelligent as Azmuth or his feline assistant. He worked tirelessly throughout his long-lived life as a Galvan. He had a wife and three children. He also ended up helping innovate what appeared to be teleportation devices that ended up being commonly used throughout the universe. There was so much more to his life but it all flashed forward too quickly for me to keep up with it all.

I looked around the fairly dark room. Everything was significantly larger than it was before. I took everything in and fixed my gaze on the table where the electronics were. I leaped over to the table and landed perfectly next to my targets. I smiled to myself and prepared to start building some tech! While I probably won't have the time to make a lot of technology at this moment, I could certainly try to build a damn decent computer out of all these parts. I went to the boxes of tools next to the discarded, slightly dusty tech and began to dig through it all. There were flathead screwdrivers, Phillip's, wrenches of all different sizes, hammers, and power tools. These tools, while definitely not the best, would work just fine.

I made my way over to the box of scraps and fairly intact electronics. My eyes scanned over the electronics and I saw that there were a few laptops, some old, out-of-shape toasters, old-as-dirt brick phones, and what looked like a sleeping robotic spider?!

I decided that it would be rather important for my health to not poke that thing with a glorified stick. I went over to one of the laptops and I tore off the casing with just enough of my Galvan strength, or what little I had. I looked at the wiring, the motherboard, the fan, and everything that was inside of it. I could make something twenty five times better than this easily, but I just didn't have the time to complete the coding and rewiring processes. I needed to figure out how to extend my transformation time. Then I realized that I could actually do that!

I didn't know exactly know how to activate the life-form lock just yet, but I'll figure out how to do so later! I started to work on quickly putting together a new, much stronger, and much better laptop out of these old electronics. I guess I should've told the others about my plans before I did this... nuts. Oh well, can't cry over spilled milk and all those similar metaphors. I just barely got done with building the damn thing when I ran out of transformation time. Thankfully the windows and curtains were designed to block out and keep in light. They probably got them done like that for Riley's tinkering. When I transformed back to normal, I didn't experience any sort of sense dysphoria. I guess that confirms that I won't get anything like that, at least with organic aliens...

I marveled at my new, almost ready computer. It wasn't super flashy, but really, you shouldn't go big or go home with the first thing you create as a super genius. It will work just fine for now. I waited out the recharge time by running back up the stairs and pouring myself a glass of iced sweet tea. It was delicious! When the watch recharged I didn't instantly turn back into Grey Matter. Instead, I went up to our room and sat down to experiment with the dial.

I wasn't stupid enough to take a screwdriver to the faceplate and try to pry it off. Instead, I put my hand on the dial, twisted it about ninety degrees, and pulled on it. The watch's hour glass symbol vanished and a green light flashed out of the... screen or whatever you could call it. Suddenly, a lime green screen popped up before my very eyes and I was welcomed by a rather strange voice.

<Greetings, new user, I am the Omnimatrix's Artificial Intelligence. You have figured out how to do more than just press a button and slam down on the core, I offer you my congratulations for doing what most other users failed at.> What. <You have been designated user Zero-Zero-Six-Nine. You have activated the User Settings screen for the Omnimatrix. Would you like to register a name and pseudonym for yourself?>

Well, this just got very interesting. I wasn't trying to do that. I was trying to see if I could cheat and unlock some new forms without having to wait.

Last edited:
Interesting idea, but some paragraphs are glued

Power Testing Part 5
This... this was huge! I could actually use the Omnitrix settings! I quickly told the Omnitrix, or Omnimatrix if you prefer, my name. "Omnitrix, please call me Camryn."

<User's name has been registered as 'Camryn'. Would you like to register a pseudonym Camryn?>

"Yes, please refer to me as Six-Nine in public and around other people, please." I snickered at the fact that I was user Zero-Zero-Six-Nine. Nice.

<User pseudonym has been registered as 'Six-Nine'. Your list of current commands available with voice command is listed:

Activate voice command - authorization code Zero-One-Zero - Obviously, this command and code will activate the current system that you are using right now.

Disable voice command - Obviously disables this system.

Voice command settings - I seriously doubt that I'll have to explain this one to you.

Your list of locked commands are listed as:

Engage Life-Form lock

Disengage Life-Form lock

Access Master Control - Note that you cannot use this command yourself.

Randomizer

Emergency Life-Form lock mode

Playlist Creation

Stealth Mode

Recalibration Mode

Quick Change

Imprisoning System

Scan and Capture Mode

Azmuth's Teleportation Network

There are many more than the ones that were just listed. But the one that are locked are currently locked until I have adapted and permanently merged with your body. Have a good day, Camryn.>

I just sat there for a good fifteen minutes processing all of that. That was A LOT of functions. I wonder if I could use the Randomizer and actually have it be more than useless. Or maybe it would give me a shit load of new forms. Maybe neither and it would prove to be less than worthless like in Omniverse. I can actually talk to this thing though! I've got to experiment more with voice command soon, but first, I need to finish of the laptop.

I went out of my room and jogged back down to the basement. I wasn't going to use Grey Matter again. Not yet at least. Instead, I was going to use alien number six. I dialed him up and pressed the core down.

A dark green fluid with light green, glowing lines made it's way up my arm. The fluid encompassed my whole body and sunk in to my flesh, turning it into metal. My arms grew longer as I grew taller. My hands nearly touched the ground. Green circuitry patterns made their mark on my whole body. My clothes went to my front side and merged into a white "shirt". My back side stayed bare for some reason. My eyes merged into one large, cyclopean eye on my head, which was now shaped like a door knob, kind of.

latest
(If the picture doesn't work, please use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b...e_Model.png/revision/latest?cb=20200511092500 )

Memories of this forms life had flooded into my head and I noticed that from the form's point of view... everything was very, very green. The form had quite an interesting life. They had lived with their friends, which were also technically their family as well due to the nature of their creation, for a good 70 years on their home of Galvan-B. Galvan-B was a moon that orbited the planet Galvan Prime which was Grey Matter's home planet. The form ended joining an inter-galactic federation known as the Nova Corps and assisted in technological development and repair. While the form wasn't a fighter by nature, their powers and physical abilities were truly incredible. The form's incredible technopathy and technokinesis were the main draws though. They were capable of merging with technology and enhancing it to levels that the greatest human engineers would simply weep at in jealousy. And it would most likely cause them to simply give up on logic because of how insane it would be to see lasers shooting from a toaster. And said toaster producing infinite toast.

The transformation finished and I called out my name. <Upgrade!> The voice that came out of my... body... was far deeper and much more mature than a fifteen year old's voice. And it sounded like I was talking out of a speaker.

<Woah. I feel so weird right now. I feel like I could just build pretty much anything related to technology. And like I could just make it better. I guess that's a good thing, really.>

I looked over to the laptop and I looked down at it. Then, I leaned forward and went into the machine. Each of my nanotechnological cells covered and merged with the laptop. I became one with it. I could check everything about it. From the intricacies of the internal parts to the programming. The programming would've taken quite a while even for Grey Matter to do, though that was because he was limited to his eyes and fingers. Upgrade had no such limitations. I had rewrote and coded the whole computer and added firewalls within seconds. I also made sure to not short circuit it or make it too powerful. There was a limit to how much the machine could handle at once after all.

I went out of the laptop, satisfied at what I had just accomplished. I was very tempted to merge with that robotic spider, but I held in that impulse before I did something rash. I looked around and I saw the washing machine. No, I won't do that. I had no idea as to what could happen. The unfortunate thing was that I had nothing really to do as Upgrade now.

Wait, I'm stupid. There was something to be done! I went over to the computer and re-merged with it and I began to surf the internet and began to read up on the situation of this Earth. After spending most of my time browsing and absorbing information, I managed to find some very interesting things about this Earth.

It seemed like that bullshit law, NEPEA-5, which prevented Parahumans, and in this universe all Superhumans, from finding work without joining the Protectorate was repealed. It turns out people weren't as blind, stupid, nor easily fooled as the PRT and Cauldron thought they were. There were so many lawsuits, so many of them. Turns out making it illegal to find work just because of something that most people can't control was seen as the beginning of more Jim Crow style "laws" (Author's Note: If you don't know what that is then simply look up 'Jim Crow'). People have voices! So either reality punched the PRT and Cauldron in the face or something might have forced them to have the law repealed. Thank God!

The biggest thing was that Leviathan is dead! He was killed at Kyushu! Of course, Lung managed to hold him off and keep the damn thing distracted. And Behemoth stopped his attacks after Leviathan's death. Weird. I would have thought that the Simurgh would have appeared not long afterwards with another Endbringer in tow. There wasn't anything mentioned about her other than the "Simurgh object" nor were there Simurgh quarantine spots. Did she ever even awaken here? That means no Travelers, no Mannequin, Tagg isn't an extremist, and a whole lot more.

Wait, did that site just mention EVOs? I did some more digging and I had found out that there had been a massive "explosion" that had caused Nanites to infest every organic creature on the Earth. This was bad. This meant that we won't be getting help from any benevolent aliens if there were any in this universe!

On the bright side, no Endbringers and no bullshit Nazi-assed laws. On the not-so-bright side, EVOs, Nanites, and apparently there weren't any sign of the Plumbers in this universe. Or SHIELD for that matter, though I think they're supposed to act in secret. Damn! That sucks big time.

Oh yeah, apparently this world still had to deal with monsters. Those monsters being Kaiju and Pokémon! Though the Superhuman Registration Act was passed in this universe... and it's actually fair! You don't have to register if you don't want to and it isn't legally binding! You could say that you were pulling off the heroic bystander move and stay off the radar. And you apparently won't be turned into an attack dog for the government. If you registered, you'd be eligible for actual training, support, and protection. None of it was actually required.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BWOOOO

I finally changed back to normal. I took a good long look at my new laptop. It looked good as new and it probably ran like a hot knife through butter. There was a lot of information to take in. And I needed to find out how to access more commands on the Omnitrix.

I wonder if I can activate voice command by simply talking to the Omnitrix. "Omnitrix. Activate voice command, code Zero-One-Zero."

<Voice command system activated. I am waiting for your command, Camryn.>

Yes, yes I can. "How can I activate the quick change feature when I'll be able to access it?"

<In order for you to gain that function, you need to transform into the rest of your genetic profiles for me to properly screen your body for genetic damage. Then you would be able to access quick change.>

Well that was very helpful. All I needed to do was transform two more times and I could quick change! Now, how do I use it? "How would I be able to activate it? Would I need to simply press the Omnitrix symbol down or would I have to will it?"

<After you gain access to the quick change function, you would need to pull on the Omnitrix symbol while transformed, twist the ring around it, or simply press down on it. If you do not have the appropriate appendages for doing so while in a specific transformation, then you would be able to simply will the change. Of course, you will be capable of controlling this device through mere thought, but that will take a very long time for you to do. Though you will be able to use quick change with a mere thought before too long.>

Fantastic! Thank God that the Omnitrix was so simple to use! Now, I wonder if I can extend the transformation time without life-form lock or anything like that? "Can I extend my transformation time through other means than life-form lock or something similar?"

<Yes. The more you transform, the shorter the recharge time will get and your transformations will have a longer time limit. Though it will be a slow but sure process of getting there, so please do experiment with your transformations!>

Interesting. So it'll reward me for creativity then? Guess that means I can't spam just one alien over and over again. Maybe that's why Ben had such a problem with his Omnitrix...
"Okay then Omnitrix. Deactivate voice command, please."

<Voice command deactivated. Have a good day, Camryn.>

I got up and went over to my new laptop. It was just big enough for me to use it. I really needed to get myself glasses. Or I could have Riley enhance me with her Bio-Tinker bullshit. Though I'm not very comfortable with having her get fingers deep into my body yet. I need to ask them if they'd be okay with me possibly going out on patrol and start being a hero. I could probably take out the gangs by myself, though it would be very difficult to do it.

The Wards aren't gonna cut it. Maybe I could join the Brigade. Did I mention that New Wave were still the Brockton Bay Brigade? I didn't? Well, they still were the BBB in this universe. Or maybe I should stay independent and just not deal with the red tape and bureaucratic bullshit that bogs down the PRT and Protectorate. Now before I do any of that, I'm going to have to look up all of the local Capes, gangs, Cape organizations, and general shite like that. I wonder if the Undersiders exist here yet. Maybe I could get Cauldron's attention and get them to back off and let me make this world better. Maybe that's too optimistic. Maybe it isn't. They'd jump at the opportunity to learn about the Endbringers and more about Zion and the Entities.

I looked through PHO and any other source I could find. I know that Tattletale and Grue at least edit their pages and modify them to have false information about their powers. It was a pretty smart thing to do. Now, I obviously know that Worm Fanon and Canon are very different things at certain points. So I need to take my metaknowledge with a grain of salt. I looked at the E88 Capes, the ABB Capes, the Teeth Capes, Coil's mercenaries, Uber and L33t, Faultline's Crew, Rogues, Heroes, and other groups regardless of their alignments. I also made sure to research any sightings of weird stuff around the general area of Brockton Bay and beyond. I had to go through a lot of paper, which was thankfully in stock in the basement, to write down everything I needed to write down. Things like powers, personalities, motives, and shit like that. I probably should make an account on PHO. Just a normal account for chatting.

Last edited:
Slow down author one chapter per day is more than enough

Had some chapters that I wanted to get out of the way for now. I have another on Archive of Our Own waiting for tomorrow. I just wanted to get most of power testing out of the way as to not cause things to drag out for too long.

Power Testing Part 6
I'll get to the PHO account later. What I need to do is simply pull up the Omnitrix menu again. The reason is because I asked about voice command and not simply using the additional functions of the watch manually. I twisted the dial and pulled it up to bring up the screen again. The screen flashed out in front of me, and I started to get to work on seeing what I could access without voice command.

The answer was... not a whole lot. Of course, why did I even slightly get my hopes up? So now I absolutely have to make something to hide the Omnitrix. I know that it gives off a signal even when it isn't in use. I'm going to need to use Grey Matter to build me something that can hide it. One of the commands was some kind of stealth mode. But I'm not sure if that will mask the signal or not.

I scrolled through the menu, and I stopped when I saw that there were files about my currently available forms. I stopped to consider if I should read the files now or if I should read them later. I guess I should do it later when I don't have as much on my plate. Ugh, back to what I needed to do.

I dialed up Grey Matter, transformed into him, and got to work on something that would keep the Omnitrix out of sight and out of mind. I need to consider that there could be tinkertech cameras around certain places and if someone got wind that there was a Tinker somewhere and they weren't in a team, everyone would get a damn boner over who could grab them first. Tinkers are highly sought after according to both canon and fanon. Both the government and the gangs would be up my ass constantly, trying to hound me at every single possible attempt to recruit me no matter what I said. And God help me if they figure out what I can really do...

I just needed to build something that was relatively simple and easily carriable that I could just put on the Omnitrix and keep it there. My enhanced memory kicked in and helped me remember that device that Phil made for Ben in the Reboot. I could just make something like that. It was small, easily carriable, and I could just put it on the faceplate with no issue. So, I worked like a madman trying to build said device. Of course, it wouldn't have the same function, it would merely be for keeping the watch out of sight and out of mind. I grabbed every single piece of scrap metal, plastic, and electronic to build this thing as quickly as I could. Obviously, I grabbed my tools too...

Just as I reverted back to normal, I just barely finished the little blue ring. I looked at it and used what I had remembered from being Grey Matter to put it on correctly and safely. It was relatively fragile, and it could break pretty easily according to my memories, so I'd have to make another eventually. But I guess this little device would suffice for now. I held the Omnitrix out and I attached the little ring to the faceplate. The Omnitrix turned invisible . YES! I thumbed the button on the side of the watch and pressed it. There wasn't a green light or glow, but I could just barely make out Heatblast's silhouette. This would be perfect for now.

I grabbed my laptop and headed back upstairs. I sat down at the kitchen table and checked the time. My clock said eleven o'clock. Lunchtime. I went over to the freezer and began to dig through it to find my lunch. The contents of the freezer were chicken patties, tenders, nuggets, French fries, hot pockets, pasta noodles, and in general, there was a lot of generic frozen things in it.

I pulled the bag of fries and the bag of chicken tenders out, went over to the oven and set the timer and power. I looked around to see if we had any pans near and of course they'd be right where I expected them to be, underneath the oven. I grabbed a medium pan out and grabbed a handful of fries and chicken tenders and dumped them on the pan. I waited the time out by surfing the internet on my newly created kind-of-tinkertech laptop. I wonder if it actually counted as tinkertech or not.

The timer went off just as I discovered that YouTube still existed in this world. And the small fact that I was in 2011. I came from 2023. Was my world ahead of this one or was I thrown back in time? If I was thrown back in time, then shouldn't I be fairly resistant to precognition, postcognition, and other powers like that. Maybe I'm over thinking things...

Anyways, I took out my food and dumped it on to a plate. I went over to the fridge and pulled out the sweet tea. I grabbed a cup out of the cabinet, put some ice in it, and poured the tea. I mean, I don't have to tell you the rest of it, now do I? So, let's just skip ahead when I'm doing something slightly interesting.

I was finally back to YouTube, and I saw that there were some major differences between 2011 YouTube and 2023 YouTube. I mean, that's kind of obvious when you think about it, but this YouTube's primary color was purple, white, and black rather than red, white, and black. There was no demonetization or any stupidly strict bullshit like there was in my world. Of course, things were very different with the 'rate five stars' system still existing.

I spent some time searching the general internet, not just YouTube, while eating. I went to PHO to create myself a normal account. I could make a Cape account later. I don't think that you could be monitored if you have the 'Verified Cape' tag, but I'm a paranoid S.O.B so I'm going to make sure that it's safe by getting the 'Unverified Cape' tag.

I finished eating and put my dishes in the dishwasher. I considered using my fifth form to get to the desert as fast as possible, but I decided against it. Even though the form could break the sound barrier with ease, I don't think it would be a good idea to do so in broad daylight.

I spent the rest of the hour as Grey Matter, transforming, reverting, waiting ad nauseam, building some rather rudimentary gear due to the lack of decent materials to build with. I'm really digging Grey Matter now. I don't understand how Ben could ever not like him. Oh, that's right, he was too busy bashing his head against the wall with Four Arms and Diamondhead too much. Not like that's really a bad thing, I mean with those forms that sort of "strategy" is rather practical. But he really doesn't have that excuse as a teenager other than the freaking writers making him carry the idiot ball. Or making him a complete dumbass for the sake of plot purposes.

Anyways, enough whining about that. It was like Grey Matter didn't really know how to do anything other than basic things when I first transformed into him. It was weird, but I guess he doesn't have the necessary "specs", if that was even the correct word, to really get busy. I guess to prevent him from unlocking the Master Control too early. Anyways, like I said before, I still managed to create some very rudimentary gear from the rather limited parts I had in the basement.

I managed to create a simple, easily carried laser pistol and the beginnings of some better tools. Not like the power tools weren't good enough... if I could have used them that is. It was going to be quite a while before I started on creating things like powered armor. I'm going to have to grow a pair and ask Riley to give me Bio-Tinker implants or something similar.

I mean, I could sign up for martial arts classes, but we need to figure out a way to get me into the system, I think. I'm going to have to go back to school, no matter what happens. And I'm not looking forward to that. The closest school was Arcadia, which the Wards went to. While this universe might be different, some things probably stay the same.

About five hours later, the door opened, and I heard a voice call for me. "Camryn! We're home and we brought something you might like!" That was Riley and she sounded happy. I went back upstairs and went into the living room. They were there with what looked like a bag full of... computer parts and materials?

"Uh, how did you know I would have needed that?" I asked them gently.

Maria looked at me and smiled. "It was Riley's idea to get this for you. It was rather easy to just let Camryn go swipe some from the Boat Graveyard and to let Riley pitch in and give some of her parts to you."

"But that doesn't answer the question."

Riley answered me this time. "Well, Mom thought since your forms were so versatile, you might have a Tinker form in that watch. You do have one, right?"

I nodded my head. She beamed at me. "Great! This wasn't a waste of time then!"

I smiled and I went back to the basement with the bag of parts. Riley followed me down. Good. I sat the bag down and looked at her. "Riley," I said sternly," I need to ask you something."

"Yeah, what do you need?" She tilted her head.

"What is this spider thing?" I pointed over to the spider robot which was now GONE! I whipped my head around trying to look for the damn thing! Riley started giggling, "Oh, you mean Mr. Metal? He's right here." She held her hands out and showed me the cursed abomination in her palms. It's entire exoskeleton was metal. I didn't want to know if the damn thing had meaty insides or not!

"Mr. Metal? You gave that ugly ass thing a pet name?" She gasped at me and put her hand on her hip. "How dare you?! Mr. Metal isn't ugly! He's precious."

I just looked at her in disapproval. "Keep telling yourself that, pal." I said dryly.

She glared at me. "Well, excuse me mister 'I-can-turn-into-monsters', I didn't know that you were afraid of spiders."

"Well, I am, and I need to ask you something." Oh, this was going to be difficult.

The Bio-Tinker raised her eyebrow. "Really, after you insult my baby, you want to ask me to do something for you?"

"Yes." I answered bluntly and without changing my expression. She frowned.

"Riley, do you think that you... could give me... Bio-Tinker enhancements?" I barely got that out. She just stood there looking at me.

"Where did you get that conclusion from? Specifically, me being a Bio-Tinker?" The spider crawled onto her shoulder and sat there while she crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the ground, waiting for my answer.

"I just saw the spider there and you said that you triggered when you were young. Maria never said she triggered, and Camryn never mentioned if he ever triggered." I was hoping that she'd buy that, because it was technically true.

"Well, I would need some time to make anesthesia for you and you'd have to tell me what sort of enhancements you'd want," she said plainly. "But I would like to know how you actually found out about Mr. Metal." She crossed her arms again.

"He was left out on the table, Riley. And couldn't you come up with a better name then 'Mr. Metal' for 'him'?"

She looked at me, annoyed, and said, "Look, I'm not very good at naming things, okay?"

"Yeah, I can tell. But anyways, I need to show you something." I brought the Omnitrix up to sternum height and dialed Upgrade, since I haven't shown any of the others Upgrade yet. I slammed my hand down on the core and I was consumed by green light again.

My body gained black lines over it, the lines arranged themselves into a pattern. My skin color changed to red, yellow, and blue repeating with no overlap between colors. My arms, body, and legs became cubical. My hands and arms grew to a far larger size. My feet became cubes. My jawline turned into two yellow blocks that were divided by a black line. And of course, my Omnitrix symbol was on my chest.

latest
(If the picture doesn't work, please use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/images/a/a5/Bloxx_Reboot_Stand.png/revision/latest?cb=20220911053927 )

I was suddenly brought to a very, very, very weird world . Everything was in bright colors, mainly shades of the primary colors. My form had the ability to change their body in any way, shape, or form they wanted. Of course, they were weren't even limited by the fact that they somehow evolved their bodies over time to become walking, talking Lego creatures. This was an incredibly weird species, and I actually like this alien quite a bit in comparison to some parts of the Ben 10 fandom. But back to the form in question, the Segmentasapien. The species managed to hide in literal plain sight from invaders due to their ability to hide amongst their own walled cities. Invaders would come here, walk around, and sometimes even occupy the cities. And they'd be none the wiser about the... unique inhabitants of Polyominus. The memories stopped as the transformation ended. I looked down at my chest. The symbol was still invisible but I'm sure it could still be touched.

The green light faded away as I was definitely not in the form that I selected. "Bloxx!" I yelled out.

I looked over to Riley and she was just silent. She didn't speak for a solid two minutes even after we heard footsteps coming towards the basement.

"Camryn, Riley, are you two o-" Maria stopped and her jaw dropped when she looked at me. Where was Camryn, actually? I got my answer when I heard his footsteps coming down.

"What's going on in-" As you might have expected, Bloxx had caused Camryn to also suffer from a fatal error in his cognitive functions.

"Um, surprise?" I smiled and rubbed the back of my blocky head with my blocky hand. Heh, I knew Bloxx was going to get one hell of a reaction from them. Since, you know, he's a gorilla made out of Lego bricks.

A good five minutes passed with no talking, snarking, not even a single flat 'what'. Finally, Maria was the one who broke the silence. "What. The. Hell. Is. That?" Yeah, that's about what I expected.

"I'm now a gorilla made of Lego." I said simply, as if this was in any way, shape, or form simple . She blinked. "Yes. I can see that but how?"

"Well, I just transformed again." I answered deadpan. She blinked again. "That's not what I'm asking . I'm asking how would a form like this be possible?"

"Well, life works in mysterious ways, doesn't it? I guess evolution decided it would go out drinking and wondered what it did last night when it made Bloxx here."

Camryn finally spoke. "But how would such an evolution be possible? What would Bloxx's species fight against in order to evolve like this?" He asked curiously.

I told them what I had seen. Apparently, I never told them about the memory flashes, since that got one hell of a reaction from them.

"WHAT?!" I told you so. They began to bombard me with questions. I had to tell them one at a time if they wanted a good answer from me. Riley was the first to ask me something. "WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL US THAT?!" She seemed to be upset at me.

"No one ever asked me what I had felt or seen when I transformed." That... wasn't a very good reason since they wouldn't have known to ask about it.

"How could we have known that you apparently experienced someone else's life within moments of your first transformation?" Camryn asked.

"Well, I'll ignore your question and ask you another question. Do you know what would happen if I didn't have the memories of the form I would transform into?"

"No. But you had better answer my question from before after this." He warned me. I shrugged with my big, blocky shoulders. "Well, if it wasn't for the memories, then I'd have to basically relearn everything about functioning. You know how different these forms are from humans. I'd have to relearn how to walk, talk, fight, breathe . It would be nigh impossible to really test each form out so quickly."

"That... makes a lot of sense about how good you've been with the forms." Of course, they possibly didn't know about my metaknowledge or about me knowing a lot about the forms already. Or maybe they did, and they were just humoring me. They are telepathic after all.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BWOOOO

I was back to normal, at the cost of blinding the others, again. It looked like we spent so much time talking that I couldn't really show off Bloxx. Bummer.

I decided that it was a perfect time to show off my new laser pistol and the beginning of my new tools. "Now, it's time to show off my new toy. Voila!" I pulled out the small pistol and held it out for them to look at it. Of course, they weren't very impressed by it.

"What is that? Is it a gun?" Riley asked me.

"It's a laser pistol! It's not very impressive, I know. But it'll work for now. I just didn't have much to work with down here." I responded.

Maria chuckled smugly. "Well, looks like we were right to head to the Boat Graveyard for parts and materials. Have you thought about making anything else?"

"Well, yes, but I need better tools. My tinker form can't really use power tools, so I'll have to build him specially made tools from the parts you brought me. The reason why is because said form is like six inches tall."

"Really?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, really. But he compensates by having an IQ of at least 10^30." Once again, I was met with complete silence.

Camryn was the first to speak up this time. "That's impossible, an IQ of that level would be in the quintillions."

"Oh, but it's very possible, my red eyed friend. The species is one of the smartest beings in the entire universe, possibly the smartest." I said proudly.

We went back upstairs to eat dinner. Maria ended up cooking us chicken pasta. Of course, it wasn't the same as my own mom's pasta, but it was still very good. I guess that the last form would have to wait until tomorrow.

I woke up and noticed that Riley had her arms wrapped around my chest, though fortunately, my back was facing her. I just barely managed to slip away from her and get out of bed. I ended up having to wear other Camryn's clothes. They were a little snug for me though.

I walked out of our room and shut the door behind me. I had no idea as to what time it was right now, so I ran to my laptop and checked the time. Eight o'clock in the morning. On a Saturday. I went into the living room and spotted a pile of paper. I was about to do something really stupid. I was going to go on a swimming/flying practice run. I quickly found a pen and wrote down what I'd be doing for about ten minutes. I set the note down and softly jogged over to the door.

I opened it and I was hit with a gentle breeze and the smell of salty ocean air. I went over to the side house and hid by the bushes. I activated the Omnitrix and turned to my final unused alien. I pressed down the core and the transformation began.

My arms grew longer as my fingers and hands outstretched. My fingers merged, going from five to three sharp claws. My skin turned red and large yellow patagia grew out underneath my arms. The patagia went from my wrist down to my newly grown tail. Gills formed on my chest and yellow horns grew from my nose and went up my face. Grey and yellow bands went across my chest from the Omnitrix symbol. And finally, my feet became long with three digits, two in front and one in back.

If the picture doesn't work, please use this link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/images/1/1a/GB_Jetray_(11).png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20200301005516 )

I was suddenly down underwater like I was with Overflow, but rather than battling sea creatures, the creature I became was gliding underwater at utterly ludicrous speeds alongside their friends. They were simply having fun racing against one another. Another one showed the creature flying in outer space. Yes, where there is no air at all. But this creature was still flying from planet to planet with ease. It seemed like the Aerophibian served as an ambassador for their planet and a delivery man for other planets. Speaking of their planet, Aeropela was a big ocean planet not unlike Planet 4546B from Subnautica. The planet even seemed to have some species from Subnautica living on it. I didn't notice the Kharaa or any leviathans at all though.

The transformation and memories finally stopped as I looked around at my surroundings. I whispered-shouted out my name rather than yell it out like a moron. "Jetray!" Things were so much clearer to me as Jetray than they were as regular old Camryn.

I stretched out my arms and I took to the skies with hardly any flapping at all. I zoomed through the air as I felt the wind on my body. This was even more fun than Big Chill or Ghostfreak! I was much, much, much faster than both of them put together. I flew up high into the air at constantly increasing speeds. I could've broken the sound barrier with ease if I really wanted to, but I decided that for right now I should just stick to regular speeds.

I looked out into the sea, and I gave off a large smile that would've made the Cheshire cat proud as I got an idea into my head. I knew I couldn't be long out there, but I just couldn't handle the wait and I took off flying towards that beautiful water. I aimed downwards and dived deep into the bay. The water didn't bother me, no matter how murky it was. The water was Jetray's playground!

It was so much fun swimming like this. I already liked swimming a lot, but this was something that I could only hope to do in my dreams! The water ripped apart behind me, unable to move into the space behind me quickly enough. I'm pretty sure that's cavitation, though I could be wrong. I didn't even need to go above the water for breaths of air!

I zoomed out into the ocean like this was something I did every day. It was no problem whatsoever! I passed what seemed to be a pod of Frillish and Jellicent battling a pod of Tentacruel and Tentacool. Bubblebeams and Acid Sprays shot out into the water, colliding with each other, or flat out missing. I looked out and saw a pod of Wailord breaching out of the water alongside some normal non-Pokémon whales. Of course, the further I got out, the clearer everything was. There were Magikarp and Feebas everywhere. Basculin of both eye colors hunted said Magikarp and Feebas down. I really wanted to stop them, but I chose not to. It was simply how the circle of life worked. Nature might be beautiful in many ways, but it could be a cruel, cruel mistress just as often.

I breached the surface when I was done. I noticed that I was far out past the Bay of Brockton Bay. I was just about to cruise back until I heard a very familiar and very dreaded sound.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I needed to get back home, NOW! I wasted no time, and I went far past my regular speeds! Remember when I said I wouldn't do that? Yeah, this was an emergency! It took me no time at all to get back home just in time for the Omnitrix to time out. I was engulfed in red light and Jetray was replaced by little Camryn. I'm pretty sure I broke the sound barrier in my haste to return. I learned a few new things today. First, Jetray was fun as hell to use. Second, it was very easy to get lost as him. Thirdly, his eyesight is what let me see my house while I was rushing to get back. Fourthly, he doesn't seem to give a damn about momentum, since I was able to stop on a dime. Finally, I didn't even use his neuroshock blasts!

Last edited:
Gonna have to watch out for the watch's timing, super annoying

Camryn's Omnitrix
latest

This Omnitrix is not the Canonical one. Instead, it comes from a long, dead universe where it was dormant and unused for several thousand years. Everything in the universe was dead. The device merely floated in nothingness and never was touched by another user for a long time, until now.

It has the same functions as the Canon Omnitrix but it was designed to be easier to use. It adapts to the user and selects what functions are available to them when they transform into every single alien in their beginning playlist. Of course, this one has a few more functions due to differing circumstances.

This device has five purposes rather than three. It was meant to be the bridge between different species. The intent was to allow one member understand an entirely different species by letting them walk a mile in another's shoes.

The second was to revive any species in its nigh-omniscient database if they were to go extinct.

The third was to fight and defeat rogue cosmic beings. Beings like the Chaos Gods, Eldritch Abominations, the Celestials, the Celestialsapiens, ect.

The fourth purpose was to serve as a prison for beings that were too dangerous to be free. This Omnitrix was designed with an unremovable failsafe which prevented DNA samples and prisoners that were still conscious, like an Ectonurite, from being removed. After many, many models, updates, and modifications, the creator of the device, Azmuth, wizened up to the escape attempts over several millennia of development for the Omnitrix.

Its fifth and final purpose was to show Azmuth's former lover Zennith, who left him when he created the sword Ascalon, that he had changed from his old ways and would come back to him.

The Omnitrix has many different functions and features. Just to name a few:

• Each and every single sample are the strongest, healthiest, and most versatile for the species. Though health defects and disease can affect the transformations.
  • The age of the forms are relative to the users age. They are not the exact same age as it would be very awkward if the user had a 100+ year old life span and turned into a species that had a 20 year old lifespan and was much older than 20.

• The Omnitrix actually has a body cam that can be used to record fights, crime scenes, daily activities, and much more. It can also create a perfect 3D reconstruction of the surrounding area. Of course these can be projected holographically.
  • The body cam has an extremely good frame rate, good enough to the point were it can capture flashes of light that would be invisible to the naked eye.

• The Omnitrix has voice commands.

• The Omnitrix can create a new species.

• Unlike the canonical Omnitrix, this particular one doesn't necessarily need DNA for a sample. As long as the creature being scanned is sapient and sentient, merely having a soul would suffice. This means that Camryn can become an Anodite if he wanted to.

• The Omnitrix has a settings menu that can allow the user to change the look of the Omnitrix, their clothing, the color of the watch, the form they take if they were knocked out, ect.

• The Omnitrix can upload the memories and basic instincts of a given form to the users mind. This is incredibly useful and valuable, especially if the user were to transform into a new form in the middle of a dangerous situation.

• The user can create new functions at any time when they learn how to access the settings menu or voice command.

• The user can create playlists for different forms if their playlist gets too cluttered.

• The Omnitrix can store clothing and tools for the user by breaking said clothing down by using powerful nanotechnology.

• The Omnitrix can also enhance its forms, but it can't do so when it has just chosen a wearer. The wearer would have to wait for several weeks before they could enhance their forms.

• The Omnitrix can lock the user into a certain form with life-form lock, but this is dangerous to use often.

• The Omnitrix has a setting called Master Control. This is essentially removing the training wheels to the Omnitrix. Unlike canon, the user will not gain access to the entire library of transformations. They might gain an expansion to their current playlist, but this isn't likely. Though once activated and as long as the user doesn't choose to remove the Omnitrix permanently, Master Control can NEVER be removed, destroyed, or locked.

• The Omnitrix has a randomizer. Unlike canon, it chooses a set of transformation, of course in sets of ten, and randomly swaps between them.
  • The user can turn off the randomizer by simply talking to the Omnitrix.

• This particular Omnitrix has an AI. The AI is fully sentient and sapient. Due to the Omnitrix's universe being destroyed, the AI has complete and total control over the device. The AI is amoral and cares only for its safety and its user's safety and desires.

• The Omnitrix has a DNA scanner and a Soul scanner.

• The Omnitrix has an imprisoning function.

There will be more added to this profile in due time.

Last edited:
List of Series
The following list of series are what are currently confirmed (in the fic itself) to be included in the fanfic:

Ben 10 (OS, UAF, OV, RB, possibly the comics)
Parahumans Series
Generator Rex
Pokémon (Games, Anime, Fan Games, Manga)
Marvel (Comics, Ultimates, MCU, EMH)
Godzilla and various Kaiju franchises
Hellsing (Manga, Ultimate, Anime, Abridged)
DC
Toku

The following list are series that might be included eventually (no promises):

RWBY (Don't know too, too much about this one, but I would like to try to add it regardless)
Chainsaw Man
Jimmy Neutron
Hitman
James Bond
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Spy X Family
Tomb Raider
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Sailor Moon and various Magical Girl series

Other series to be added at a later date

THE FOLLOWING LIST WILL BE SERIES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN MENTIONED WITHIN THE TEXT YET AND AS SUCH I CONSIDER THEM TO BE SPOILERS:

Steven Universe
My Hero Academia (Haven't watched the anime but I want to read the Manga at least)
Looney Tunes (Yes, I'm serious)
SpongeBob SquarePants (I'm also serious)
Aliens
Predator
Alien Vs Predator
Mass Effect (Because of how big the series is and I haven't played it yet, it'll mostly be in the background until I properly play the games.)
Star Wars (I'm personally more familiar with The Clone Wars and some of Rebels)
Danny Phantom
American Dragon Jake Long
Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja
Cuphead
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Digimon
TemTem
Jurassic Park and World
Minecraft
Terraria
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
One Punch Man
Stargate
StarCraft
Starbound
Lord of the Rings
Dragon Ball (Mostly Super and Xenoverse)

More series to be added later

Last edited:
Breakfast, Ranting, and Research
"Oh my gosh, I just know something that I could have done." I realized suddenly. I could've used Upgrade to make tools for Grey Matter a lot easier and a lot quicker. I was an idiot for not doing that.

I snuck around to the front door of the house and went up to it. I put my hand on the knob and twisted it. I slowly opened the door and went inside. I closed the door behind me and let out a breath. That was way to close. I've got to time how long I stay transformed next time I go out.

I failed to notice Maria standing in the hallway. She gave me a look. "Where were you, Camryn?" I pointed at the note I left on the coffee table. She went over and picked up said note. "Camryn, when did you wake up?"

"I woke up at eight. I went to go test out my new form. And nearly reverted back to normal over the ocean. Heh, that would've been bad..."

She shook her head at me. "Just be more careful next time. You may not be so lucky this time." I nodded my head at her. "Okay, what do you want for breakfast? Do you want to choose, or do you want me to surprise you?" She asked me.

"Surprise me."

She smiled and nodded her head. "Okay, let me go start the stove and oven." She went into the kitchen. I just stood there wondering how I was going to approach the others on if I could try to fix this damn shithole of a city. They may not even give a shit about this city.

I know Accord would likely be interested in rejuvenating this city, but he wouldn't be interested in some random kid asking him. Besides, he's a very busy man. If Taylor triggered yet, then I'd try to get her on my side. Though, I'm not sure if the Omnitrix is an outside-context problem to the Shards, especially Thinker Shards. If so, then that's going to be bad. If not, then that's still a bad thing. I'm not sure if the whole 'Endbringers target OCP's' is fanon or canon, but regardless, I need to consider it as a possibility here.

I needed more information! I went over to the table and opened my laptop up. I actually have yet to start it up from sleep mode. I looked down at the Omnitrix and considered using Upgrade. No, not right now.

I needed to start building things at a faster pace. Maybe I could make a 3D printer. I just needed to find the materials to create a decent one, well it'd be decent by Galvan standards. So that means I'm going to need a lot of good materials. Is this what Tinkers deal with? No wonder why they have fugues and tear shit apart. Though, I don't have to deal with the Maintenance issues and production issues like actual Tinkers. That's a plus in my book.

I need to get started with something soon. I logged in to my computer and began to continue my research on Capes. I also need to consider the Unwritten Rules, despite the fact that no one actually follows them like fanon likes to believe for some reason.

I mean it didn't protect Fleur, so why should other Capes take them so seriously? I mean Lung was going to kill the Undersiders! There are also unwritten loopholes and unwritten exceptions to them, hence the 'Unwritten' part. The Endbringers might be an excuse canonically, but did that stop others from breaking them? HELL NO! They're not even legally binding!

Ugh, I'm getting too worked up about this. I may not have read Worm, but I still researched it. It may not be the same as actually reading Worm, but I can't dwell on it now. I had my chance. Now it's time to make do with what I got!

And I don't have much. I jotted down minor notes to look at later and expand on them when I have the time. I didn't hear Riley and Camryn coming down the stairs. "Hey, Cam. What are you doing?" Riley asked me. I didn't hear her though.

"Hey Cam!" she asked louder than before. I raised my head up to look at her. "What are you doing?" While Riley was asking her question, Camryn had went into the kitchen with Maria.

"I'm doing research on the Cape community. I need to get this over with eventually no matter what happens." She tilted her head. "Cam, you're talking about the gangs, aren't you? If you're going to try to deal with those pricks, then you're going to need a lot more than research results."

I looked at her and said, "What are you saying? Do you want to help me with this damn city?"

"Well, anything to let me walk the streets without having to watch my back." she said plainly. Yikes. This city really was bad. Fricking Cauldron and their dumbass experiment, maybe I could give them information on the Shards to make them cut the experiment or possibly even support me.

Yeah, I doubt that will happen. Maybe it won't, but I doubt the universe will let me have one little victory so easily.

"Kids, breakfast is almost ready!" Maria yelled from the kitchen. I could smell the bacon and eggs. The best breakfast is obviously pancakes though. But bacon and eggs were something you couldn't go wrong with!

"Cam, you really want me to give you Bio-Tinker enhancements? Is the reason why related to your future plans?" she asked me with a serious tone.

I took a moment to think before puffing out a breath. "Yes. I know it might not necessarily be pleasant. But I'm willing to do some rather unpleasant things to myself if I want to succeed with my goals." It might be overly dedicated and edgy, but I can't really think of another way right now.

She let out a breath and asked me something. "Do you really want to do that to yourself? It's not that easy to take back. And you need to start training if you want to make some headway early against the gangs. And I'm not going to let you join those assholes that label themselves as 'heroes'."

She doesn't like them? She kept going on. "They're more likely to stymie your growth as a Cape rather than help you. You'd be nothing but a cash cow to them. The Wards aren't supposed to see dangerous situations until they graduate into the Protectorate. How is that exactly going to help with your plans? But really, the Wards are nothing more than child soldiers masked as junior superheroes. Do you see why I don't want you to join them?"

"Wow, why don't you like them?" I asked her gently.

She scoffed at me and continued. "Because they give me crap for being a Bio-Tinker that won't submit to their stupid ass power testing! I'm being harassed at medical school by "trusted authority" that thinks they're being sneaky and pestering me to join the Wards. They don't trust me purely because I'm a Bio-Tinker!" She was really into this rant. "Those assholes don't care about what I'm doing just because of their paranoia! I don't give a damn about how that's their job to be paranoid! They can all just kiss my ass and leave me the fuck alone! I'm followed constantly by creepy pricks that want a cute pet Tinker and they just. Don't. Stop!"

I stared at her with wide eyes. "Jesus, I don't know what to say about that... other than screw those asshats. I couldn't imagine how annoying it has to be to deal with that much shit." She smiled at me, but I could tell it wasn't out of kindness.

"Now you see why I hate those bigoted S.O.Bs. They claim that they're doing their best to help this city, but everyone knows that they're full of shit. I mean we have Boston and New York near us, and they still can't be assed to send in support. They're afraid to admit to their own failures at doing their jobs. Look at this city, it's a hellhole and they allowed it. They don't care about the ENE branches of the PRT nor the Protectorate. Does their precious, little Think Tank even do anything? Or are they too busy trying to bury their heads up in each other's asses? I mean, Brockton Bay is infested with Neo-Nazis, human-trafficking wannabe Yakuza, bloodthirsty barbarians, some douchebag snake-y douche that nobody knows about, and that's only half of the issues!"

"Kids, breakfast is ready!" Cam called from the kitchen. Riley stomped in there and I followed behind her, ready for some bacon! But I just have to wonder about what Riley said before. Is she exaggerating about it or is she telling me the truth?

I walked over to the counter and grabbed a plate of eggs, bacon, and two biscuits. I went over to the table to join the others. I sat down and looked at each of them briefly. Riley was annoyed. Camryn just ate like a damn pig. He really is my alternate counterpart! Maria ate calmly. I began to cut into my eggs and crunched on a piece of greasy bacon.

"Um, did you two hear Riley?" I got my answer quickly. "Yes, we did." Maria said casually. "The number of times I had to beat someone because they were bothering me and Riley is mind boggling. By this point, we just ignore them but what Riley said was true." She sounded sad at that.

She dug into her eggs and kept talking. "Riley's trying to get a license so she can get a job to help people with health issues as a Bio-Tinker. I've had to change her from two different schools because of the PRT and other parties sticking their noses where they don't belong."

I quietly chewed on a biscuit as Camryn piped up after Maria finished talking. "It's even worse than that. There's a running joke about how the 'PR' in PRT actually stands for 'public relations'. That joke is pretty much the truth, unfortunately. The only thing they seem to be interested in is putting themselves on pedestals and trying to act as if they're the pinnacle of humanity, the Capes I mean. Somehow it doesn't occur to them that they're just setting things up to explode in their faces when people see that they aren't the white knights in bright and shining armor that the public thought they were."

He said like it was nothing. He took a bite of greased goodness and kept talking. "I don't understand why their PR team thinks it's a good idea to control them like that. They want to try to relive the glory days of those old superhero comics like The Tick. But this is real life, not fiction. They're unfortunately too stupid to understand that though."

About twenty minutes later, we were finally done with breakfast and shitting on the PRT and their PR team. Where they this bad canonically? I don't think they were. I know fanon tends to not portray them well. Anyways, I got back onto the laptop and continued to do research.

I decided to look at organizations across the seas. The Sentai were still around. Looks like they were dressed as the Power Rangers. Hellsing and Iscariot seemed to be in control of England. Good for them, but no sign of Alucard. I should ask if he's still around. Isn't he supposed to be Hellsing's secret weapon?

Uh, on second look at the Sentai, it looks like Ultraman is a part of this world. So that might be the actual Power Rangers! I have no idea about how or why they're on this world, but that's kind of awesome. Maybe I could get into contact with them in the future.

I swapped back over to the USA and started to look at independent Capes that I could possibly call. Someone named Omnimorph apparently was around one of the cities that border Brockton. Mouse Protector was independent? I thought she was a Protectorate cape.

Shit, Gotham was one of the cities near here. The last thing we needed was Poison Ivy or the Joker coming here and tearing shit up. But I don't think Ivy would leave Gotham that quickly unless it was crazy bitch Ivy. But the Joker? Oh, he wouldn't need a single reason to come here!

Yeah, I know, this one's a lot more dialogue heavy and there is quite a lot of PRT hate going on. But Riley just has really bad experiences with Brockton Bay as a whole, it's just that the PRT are especially persistent with her. Notice how Camryn was speaking far more calmly about them. Yeah, she's just very biased but she has a good reason to be biased.

Last edited:
What would Bloxx's species fight against in order to evolve like this?

I just had to look up why Bloxx's race was like that and it's crazy! that race was invaded so many times they evolved into bricks that are painful to step for even the toughest of races and hiding as 'ruined' castles and towns whenever some off-worlder investigates the planet. a ton of races think that planet is empty so the strat works like a charm

Good fic tho I have some queries
1. Why does mc trust some random strangers like cam especially since it's worm and Riley is bonesaw.
2. Why the fuck do you 4 chapters 4 CHAPTERS on only Omnitrix and its forms and functions

Good fic tho I have some queries
1. Why does mc trust some random strangers like cam especially since it's worm and Riley is bonesaw.
2. Why the fuck do you 4 chapters 4 CHAPTERS on only Omnitrix and its forms and functions

Well the MC is very desperate right now and wasn't completely thinking things through and he'll eventually realize that he dodged a gigantic bullet. He's reasonably cautious, but not cautious enough.

Secondly, I just wanted to get them out of the way first, but I now realize that it wasn't really much of a good idea to have four chapters in a row entirely focused on the Omnitrix. I should've dedicated the chapters to worldbuilding and general exploration. And power testing thrown in occasionally.

Well the MC is very desperate right now and wasn't completely thinking things through and he'll eventually realize that he dodged a gigantic bullet. He's reasonably cautious, but not cautious enough.

Secondly, I just wanted to get them out of the way first, but I now realize that it wasn't really much of a good idea to have four chapters in a row entirely focused on the Omnitrix. I should've dedicated the chapters to worldbuilding and general exploration. And power testing thrown in occasionally.
Well looking forward to the eventual slaughterhouse slaughter then

Getting started on training
I closed the laptop and got up. I was bored of researching since that's what I've been doing for the last half hour. I need to start somewhere in terms of helping this damn city. What I need to do is start learning how to fight. I need to come up with a cover story or I need to figure out how to get myself into the school system. There's a lot that needs to be done, really.

I went back to the basement and got back to work on Grey Matter's tools. Really wished that I had Juryrigg rather than Grey Matter. It would've been much easier building things since I wouldn't have needed tools. But I didn't get him so I can't do anything about it right now.

I of course turned into Upgrade to speed up the process of making said tools. I wonder if I could build a habitat builder from Subnautica... Ugh, can't think about what I could possibly make, I have things to do!

The thing is about Upgrade, whatever he upgrades doesn't keep its enhanced state unless I focus hard. I also won't be able to repair my tech in the field if it gets damaged. Well, not if I can't turn into Upgrade or Grey Matter.

I looked into the colossal database of blueprints that Upgrade had, and cherry picked the tool blueprints that I would need to build. I also made sure to finish the miniature tools before doing this, obviously. I admired my work before me. While I couldn't smile due to my lack of mouth, my singular eye got the emotion through, somewhat.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs once again. "Cam, what is this form?" It was Camryn. I told him about Upgrade and what he could do. He raised his eyebrow and asked me what I was doing down here. He seemed to be getting used to the forms really quickly.

<Well, I needed to finish making some miniature tools for another form of mine. He's the one with the ridiculous IQ I mentioned before.>

He nodded his head in understanding. "Well, that would be why your down here. I was just checking on you." I nodded my head, and he went back up the stairs. I considered upgrading the Galvan sized tools even further but decided against it for right now. I doubt they'd be easy to repair if I were to break them.

A few minutes later, I was back to normal. I needed to figure out if I can use quick change yet. I activated voice command and began to talk to the Omnitrix.

<Good morning, Camryn, are you finally going to ask me about quick change?> So this thing can read my mind apparently. I did exactly that and it spoke back to me in the same tone. Mechanical and snarky.

<Well, it's about time you finally asked. You are now capable of changing forms while transformed and you're capable of transforming back to normal without having to wait for the time out. However, you must be careful.> Of course, there's always a catch. "Careful about what?"

<The manual quick change drains transformation time after three consecutive uses, meaning that total time transformed cannot be any longer than ten minutes.> That was nice to know. So, I can't be too reckless or spammy with it.

"Hey, Omnitrix, could I just talk to you without turning on voice command?" I was genuinely curious if that was the case...

<I thought you would never ask me. Yes, you can. Would you like me to talk to you normally? It does get quite lonely, and after your escapades with your genetic profiles, you could use witty commentary to go along with your crash and burns.> Wow, screw you too then. I grumbled and thought it over. I eventually caved in after three solid minutes of thinking.

"Yes, Omnitrix," I sighed. "I would like for you to talk to me without voice command. Just make sure that you don't talk out loud in public. You ought to know that people would freak out over an AI, no matter how unjustified that fear and paranoia would be." I was hoping that the watch would understand that and not be offended by people's stupidity.

<Okay, Camryn. Do you need anything else?>

"No, I don't. Thank you for your time though." I thanked it.

<You're welcome, Camryn.> The AI said happily.

Okay, now I need to come up with a plan to take out the gangs. I'm not joining the Undersiders. I want to take out Coil before anything else, really. The bastard is far too slippery. I know he'd love to try to get his disgusting fingers on me. The Empire Eighty Eight was a good target, but the amount of damage would be staggering if I wasn't careful. Come to think of it, no matter who I fight, there's going to be a lot of damage. At least I don't have to deal with Noelle and the Travelers.

I need a costume. It has to look decent too and I have no idea how to create a decent costume. Maybe the others could help me with ideas for a costume. Which reminds me, I need those Bio-Tinker implants.

I could pull the 'kill 'em all' route, but I'm not even close to being mentally prepared to take a life. I know that it would probably happen at some point, but I'd like to try to avoid that. Except for Coil, that bastard has to die soon. Even if I don't have it in me to kill him, he still should die. He's far too dangerous to leave alive and unmolested.

I think it's time to talk to the others about being a Cape and fixing this city. Or at least get rid of the gangs. Ugh, this was probably going to suck.

I made my way over to the steps and began to climb them back upstairs. Of course, those tools were finally done. I'm not stupid enough to leave them unfinished. I walked out of the basement and into the hallway.

I made my way into the living room and found that Riley was waiting for me. She had this look on her face that read as 'I know what you want'. I took a breath and I finally spoke. "Riley, do you think-"

"Yes. I think you could deal with the gangs, but I don't think you could do it alone. So, I'm in." Wow, she read my mind, didn't she?

{Yes, yes, I did. Do you have a problem with that?}

No, I don't. "Are you really going to join me that quickly?" She smiled and put her hands on her hips. "Remember our talk this morning? I would love to be able to have some damn peace and quiet on the streets." I just looked at her, surprised at how easy that was.

"Do you think Camryn is going to join us?" She queried. I shrugged my shoulders. I just don't understand that guy...

We went into the living room to see if Camryn was there, he was. And he was on my laptop. "I don't see why you would want me to join you?" Okay, does everyone in this house have telepathy but me?

{Yes.}

Ignoring that blunt 'yes', I didn't know how to convince this dude. Thankfully, Riley seemed to have my back. "Well, if there's anybody who'd be good at dealing with the gangs, it's you. I mean hyper-awareness alone is valuable to a team. And to be honest, do you really think that me, who you know is impulsive, and this guy we barely know who probably hasn't ever had to fight in his life would be safe to fight the gangs? These gangs include Lung and the Butcher."

He looked up from the laptop and gave us a stern look. I had the feeling like he had probably seen some shit from the hardened look in his eyes. He groaned and spoke. "If you want me to join you, then he's got to start training before he sees any action. And you, Riley, can't do anything stupid like set your spider drones on someone's house."

"So, you going to join us?" I asked him. He pinched the bridge of his nose and nodded in agreement. Well, that was easier than I expected. But now, we have to convince Maria. I doubt she'd let her kids try something this massive.

"Kids..." Speak of the devil. She probably heard us the whole time. Ah, right... they all have enhanced hearing. I guess it'd be hard to be sneaky around here anyway.

"I know you want to do this, and I heard the whole time. But if you want me to say yes, then you have to promise me a few things." I looked at the other two and they were paying attention closely. I did the same thing and listened.

"Okay, you're all listening to me. First, I want to know about what you kids do. Second, don't commit crimes. And don't think about trying to find loopholes in my words. I know you kids might try something like that. Third, other Camryn, you need to learn how to fight. I'll try to see if I can get you into the system. People from other worlds have gotten trapped here before and all we need to do is confirm if you're a Superhuman or not. If we get you into the system, then we can have a much easier time getting you adjusted to life here. Fourth, don't try to antagonize powerful people if you aren't sure if you can defeat them. And finally, and I know you won't want to do this, you should follow the Unwritten Rules." She didn't stop there.

"The reason why is because the moment you break them, then the Rules no longer apply to you. Which means if you know someone broke them, then you need to reveal this and use it to your advantage. Don't hesitate to use every advantage you have and any one you might get. Do you kids understand?" We each nodded our heads.

She clapped her hands and smiled," Good. Now Cam, what sort of fighting style do you want to learn? I know that there's a dojo that teaches Krav Maga, another that teaches Tai Kwon Do, and a gym that teaches Boxing. It's your choice." Ooooo, so many good options. I'm pretty sure Krav Maga would benefit me the most at this point. More focus on the martial part, rather than the arts part.

"Well, I'm thinking Krav Maga to start with. It's supposed to be brutal and a really good fighting style, isn't it?"

Maria nodded, confirming it. "Before we do any of that, how do you feel about exercising with us?"

Fuck.

The rest of the day mainly consisted of, you guessed it, exercise and cardio. They said it was to help me get prepared for a far more active lifestyle, but I'm sure that was an excuse just to torture me. My legs were getting sore with every single step I took. The sun wasn't beating down on me really, but it got in my eyes a lot. Note to self: get some sunglasses later.

"Come on, Cam! You're doing great, only a little more to go!" Riley cheered enthusiastically. I was tempted to give her the single digit salute but decided against it. Camryn was jogging beside us and went right past us. Freaking vampires and their BS physiology.

Maria was also jogging with us, and she was having a good time. I quickly threw a glare over to her, but I had to continue on. I just gotten to the end of the pier before I heard Riley call out to me. "Okay, Cam! That's enough! You're good now."

I almost dropped on my face in excitement, but I didn't want to get covered in sand. I was sweating like crazy, my knees, legs, and feet were sore as shit, and my face was hot. Ugh, and I have to do more of this! I hate everything!

Maria stopped beside me and smiled warmly." I think you did great, Cam. You'll get the hang of it soon."

I smiled at her encouragement and nodded. I knew that this would just get easier the more I do it. But that doesn't mean that I won't whine and complain like a little bitch along the way. I looked up and noticed a Cape that was approaching us. They were dressed in a black and gold costume that looked somewhat like Alexandria's costume. I mean it obviously wasn't her. But considering the fact that this was a flyer, I'd have to say.... I don't know who this is. They were clearly athletic, and I think they were a woman.

The cape waved at us and introduced themselves as Antares. Which meant that this was my current Earth's version of Demolition Dolly. Great. I'm hoping she won't do anything stupid. We introduced ourselves one at a time.

"What are you all doing here this morning?" she asked with politeness.

"We're just jogging. We're trying to get this little guy who's sweating like a pig ready for martial arts classes." Riley answered honestly.

"More like trying to torture me." I growled out.

"Oh, come on, you're exaggerating!" the young Bio-Tinker playfully said.

"Don't worry," Antares told me. "You'll get used to it with experience."

"I know that. Just because that's true, doesn't mean I can't whine about it."

Antares laughed at that. I'm glad she thinks I'm funny at least... I looked up and saw another Cape come up behind her. This new one had a ruby red and magenta costume with half a dozen lines on their left shoulder. Since we just met Antares, this is probably Laserdream.

"Hi there folks. I'm Laserdream." Knew it. She asked Antares if she introduced herself. The Flying Brick, if Vicky was even a Flying Brick here, jogged Laserdream lightly with her elbow. "Of course, I did. I'm not stupid!" She was laughing a little though.

"So," Maria spoke up, "What exactly are you two girls up to?"

"Well, we were just doing an early patrol and we were just in the area. The others decided that our patrols should start earlier because of the Empire reportedly have tried to start coming here in force." And as if on que, there was the sound of gunshots and yelling fairly close by us.

"Well, would you look at that!" And then Antares was off like a rocket. Laserdream sighed and went off after her partner.
"Something tells me it may not be a good idea to get involved in that mess right now." I said blankly.

Twenty minutes later, we were back home. We had just managed to barely escape getting caught in that fight. The others agreed with me that we didn't need to get involved yet. I wasn't ready and none of us had costumes yet. We should probably talk to Parian about that. Or maybe I could make some. I don't know how I could though. Hmmm...

Over the next few weeks, we had daily runs every morning and every evening. Camryn would take me to the Boat Graveyard so he could start training me early. Let me show you how this training went.

I pressed the button on the side of the Omnitrix and looked up at Camryn." Is this a good distance away?" I yelled out to him. We were much further away than we were last time we were here. He was wearing what I assumed was going to be his costume. He looked like a cross between Stain and a ninja. I guess he wanted to go full on terror hero.

"Yes!" He yelled back bluntly. I dialed up Big Chill and pressed down on the core. I was engulfed in a green flash, and I was replaced by the Necrofriggian. I flew up into the air and blasted icicles at the young vampire. He dodged and closed the distance between me and him almost instantly. I phased out and his punch went right through me.

I phased back in to give him a swipe with my claws. I managed to slice some of the fabric away from his costume, but he ended up disappearing before my very eyes. He reappeared in the shadows a few feet away from me and lunged at me in a blur of super speed. I didn't notice him until too late.

He grabbed me while I was off guard and threw me to the ground with ease. While I think I was stronger than he was, Camryn was significantly more experienced and much more skilled than I was. He grabbed me by my legs and threw me over into the nearby wreckage. The impact caused the already weak and waterlogged wood to break into pieces and splinters. Ow.

"You need to be more aware of your surroundings."

"No shit sherlock." I uttered, now annoyed. I recovered and flew back up. I took a deep breath, and I blew out a blast of frigid gas. Once again, he dodged my attack with ease, causing the pile of rusty, old metal behind him to freeze instantly. He would be such an annoying opponent if we were fighting seriously.

I soared down at him, shooting more frigid gas. He himself then phased away, allowing the gas attacks to go right through him. His phasing wasn't the same as mine, though I don't know how my phasing works. But he phases into shadow, causing his body to turn black with a red outline.

He rushed at me with what looked like a knife, but I ghosted into the ground quickly. I came right back out when I saw that he missed and shot a chain of icicles right behind him. I ghosted back into the physical plane, don't know if that's the right thing to say, and landed on the ground. I swiftly put my hand on the ground and ice spread out from where I touched. Spears of cold energy shot out from the frozen ground and pierced threw the air towards the ninja nuisance.

He managed to weave around the barrage of spears. I took my opportunity and breathed out a powerful gust of non-freezing wind. This time, the attack actually hit him and knocked him away easily. I guess he isn't as tough as I thought he was. He certainly was speedy though.

I flew over to his seemingly unconscious body, but I had a feeling like he wouldn't go down easily. And as soon as I got reasonably close, he sprang up and threw a shard of rusted metal at me. I shifted away and crossed my arms when the piece of metal went through me.
"Are you good." I asked him. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"You know that you're a pain in the ass to fight." I drawled dryly. "How did you get so good at fighting?" He turned his head away from me. "I don't want to talk about it. And I don't want you to know about the shit I've had to do." Okay, that's not a good sign. I don't think it's a good idea to press on trauma.

"I won't press any more. I'm not that kind of person." And I wasn't going to do so. I brought my hand up to the Omnitrix symbol which was still invisible. Though the device I built just bends light around the watch, I think. I pulled on the symbol. Rather than crimson light consuming me followed by a crimson flash, green light surrounded me, and I shrunk from Big Chill's intimidating height of 7'5" back to my meager 5'0".

I noticed that Cam didn't rub his eyes after seeing that. He looked at me inquisitively and asked me, "When did you learn how to do that?"
I smiled and I looked down at the Omnitrix. "Tell him, watch, tell him how I learned how to do so."

<Well, you merely pulled on the symbol. You activated the manual reversion function for this device. You knew exactly what you were doing. Since I told you that you could do this.>

Camryn looked up at me with a confused look on his face. "Did... that thing just... talk?"

I smirked. "Yes."

This is what we did for a few weeks when we had time. Now, the only forms that we didn't test at the boat graveyard were the more noticeable ones. We learned from that mistake, so we went back to the desert to train.

Last edited:
Alien Profile: Grey Matter
latest

Powers: Grey Matter's small size belies his great calculative and technical intellect. He can create complicated machines from spare parts, understand the function of any device at a glance, and make sophisticated repairs to complex machines (such as a warp-drive engine). He can also create technology that can rival and equal Tinkertech. He's not just smart with biology and technology, he's intelligent in general. He's a pretty good climber and a good jumper, capable of jumping four feet high at least. He can breathe underwater due to having gills. And he's strong for his size, capable of pushing a mop and a mop bucket fairly easily. In all, Grey Matter is the embodiment of 'Weak but Skilled'.

Personality: Grey Matter has Camryn's personality entirely, but he's more of a gentleman. He's also an insectivore, much to Camryn's disgust. He's more mature and less of a troll than Cam is normally.

Weaknesses: Grey Matter is not fit for fighting, he's only about six inches tall, not very strong, and he can easily toyed with by animals. Grey Matter doesn't know everything. He can make miscalculations and foolish decisions like anybody else. It's noted within the text that Camryn cannot use Grey Matter to unlock Master Control like Ken did.

Power Rankings:

Thinker 8+: High intellect means he can actually understand technology with a glance. He also has a fantastic memory, meaning he's going to appear a lot. Omni disciplinary intellect means that he can easily learn and understand things that he didn't know about before hand.

Mover 1: High jumping and wall climbing.

Stranger 1: Small size and small space maneuvering.

Brute -3: Small size, though he is strong for his size. Not very good for hand to hand combat.

Tinker 4+(Low-Ball): See above about repairing and creating technology. Also, since his tech comes from his actual brain and not blue prints from Shards, his tech can possibly be reverse-engineered.

Note: Most of the description is copy-paste from the Ben 10 wiki.

Sparring and some minor Trolling
Finally, we were in the conveniently close desert. I stepped out of the car on the passenger side and Maria stepped out of the driver's side. "Hey, Maria, where do you want to start the spar?"

She put her hand up to her chin and began to scan for potential sparring areas. I wondered what she was thinking about sparring with me. She pointed towards the area where I was training a few days ago. I nodded my head at her and started walking to where she pointed.

This was going to be weird. We had agreed that she wanted to test Heatblast and Ghostfreak out. She told me that she wanted to help me master Heatblast's flight. And she wanted payback on me for when I was Ghostfreak. What the hell? What did I even do? Did I trigger trauma or something?

Anyways, we finally went over to the wrecked area, well away from our car. I activated the Omnitrix and pressed the core down. I was engulfed in a green light, and I was Ghostfreak once again.

"So do you want to start now?" I asked her. She nodded at me. I rushed over to her to slice at her with my claws. She dodged at the last second and grabbed my tail as I went past her. I felt myself lose control of my own movement as I was being swung around like I was a lasso. I ghosted out of her grasp and flew into the ground.

I need to think of a good plan. Because if Camryn was such an annoying opponent, then Maria would be so much worse. Riley said she was like 300 years old. Vampires probably get stronger when they get older. I needed to use the environment!

I turned invisible and phased out of the ground. I gathered purple Ecto-psychic energy around my hands and telekinetically lifted several rocks of varying sizes over here as quickly as I could. Small ones, big ones, medium ones, as many as I could grab. I brought my hands close together and all of the rocks slammed together. I knew she could take it and that she could phase too. Since you know, she just did it!

I separated the rocks and all I saw was some blood, so I definitely got her to an extent. But where the hell was she?
I got my answer when I was punched or blasted back into my stone projectiles. I bounced of the rocks, which definitely hurt. I rubbed the back of my head and looked up to see Maria opening up her eyes wide. Her eyes were red, not like how they were normally, but they looked red as if they were irritated. Some sort of laser beam shot out of her eyes and struck me in the chest, throwing me back into the rocks. And I don't mean slow lasers like in Star Wars. I mean as in actual light speed lasers.

I tried to get back up, but I got blasted again. I ghosted back into the ground and came back up behind her. My chest tentacles ripped out of my second skin and wrapped around her limbs. She turned her head around and glared at me. I twisted and started to swing her around. I finally let her go, throwing her into the rocky wall, which was covered in blood.

I narrowed my singular eye and waited for her to move. After a few uncomfortable moments, she finally stirred. I didn't get closer to her because I learned my lesson with Cam. Even if I could turn intangible, so could she. She opened her now not-red eyes and smiled kindly.

"You're a decent fighter for someone who hasn't been in a fight before."

"Well, I've watched TV, played video games, and I've read a lot of Comics. That's where most of my fighting style comes from." We shared a quick chuckle and we continued with the spar.

She lashed out with her own usage of telekinetic power, however, she actually was able to "shave off" most of the rock and turn them into spikes. She launched them at me, and I was forced to dodge each of them. 'Why didn't I phase away?' you might be asking yourself. I don't want to over rely on my intangibility for dodging since if I can't use it then I'll likely end up floundering.

Since I tried to dodge them without my ghosting, I ended up getting scratched by the projectiles several times. Though I never received a full on hit.

I finally just rushed at her. Her eyes turned red again and if I wanted this to work, I was going to need some damn good timing. I turned intangible right before she shot the lasers and flew through her. I didn't even try to possess her. She whipped her head around, trying to shoot me. She didn't hit me, and all her beams did was kick up a big cloud of dust and sand.

While she couldn't see, hopefully, I shot my tendrils from my chest at her again but this time she grabbed two of them and pulled on them. I was yanked forward to her and whatever hit me next felt like a truck slamming into me. I flew backwards and slammed into the ground, causing it to crack from the impact and force of my landing.

I pried myself out of my little pseudo-crater and floated in the air. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. I rubbed the back of my head and brought my hand to chest level. I pulled on the Omnitrix symbol and transformed back to normal. Maria teleported herself in front of me and looked at me.

"Are you alright?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm sure I didn't have much time left anyways."

"Okay, how long do you have again when you're transformed?" She questioned. I answered her by reminding her about what I said a few days ago.

"Hm, yeah, you're going to have to do something about that time limit. Only ten to fifteen minutes of transformation time and five to ten minutes of recharge time is going to bite you in a fight." I sighed at that, she was right. I knew that was going to happen eventually. I'm going to need more than just a little laser pistol, I should make a taser too.

About ten minutes later and I had transformed again, this time into Heatblast. I started the fight by shooting at Maria with a wide blast of flame. She dodged it by leaping into the air. Her eyes turned red and shot another laser beam at me, this time I dodged with ease. Looks like Heatblast was a lot nimbler than I thought he was. And I noticed that I just dodged an actual freaking laser beam.

I cupped my hands and formed a fireball. I essentially performed the motion for a Hadouken and shot out an explosive fireball at the floating woman. She dodged again but she didn't fire a beam at me this time. She held up her hands, signaling for me to stop.

She glided over to me and landed on the ground silently. She started to ask me about my pyrokinesis.

"Can you do more than just shoot and absorb fire? Can you just summon fire?"

"I... I think I could summon and manipulate fire and heat in general. Why do you ask?"

She answered me quickly. "I said I wanted to help you master your flight. See if you can recreate what you did at the Graveyard."

I took a deep breath and began to pull in the heat around us. I looked around and noticed that frost was forming despite the fact that we were in a desert, and it was day. I aimed my plasma-filled hands towards the ground and blasted out searing white-hot flame. I began to rise like I did before, but I was actually going to get this right.

I was actually stable this time, no rocking or unsteadiness. I pushed myself and began to propel myself through the air. Now, I was actually flying properly. It was actually difficult since Heatblast's flight wasn't as natural as any of my fliers. I needed to try and not just let my Omnitrix-given instincts do the work for me. I'm nowhere close to mastering this at all.
I finally landed after only about two minutes of flying. I was pretty sure I could've gone for longer, but I didn't want to crash like I did before. Maria walked over to me and started clapping. "That was very good, Heatblast. But I think this is going to be much harder than I had first thought."

And it was. Over the next few weeks, we experimented with each and every single one of my aliens, every chance we got. No, I wasn't able to unlock any new transformations, unfortunately. I wonder how Ben managed to unlock his since it was never told as to how he managed to unlock said forms. I'm NOT going to try to hack the Omnitrix. It ended up going horribly wrong when Ben and Kevin tried to do it, so screw doing that!

Enough about that and back on to the earlier topic, I actually did manage to fully control Heatblast's flight, so I don't accidentally turn myself into a missile. And surprisingly, I never got into a Cape fight the whole time. I'm going to assume that's going to happen at some point in the future since that would be my luck. Fricking hell, there are so many damn Capes in this city that it's inevitable I'm going to fight someone soon.

I was out by myself for once, I was just casually walking down the pier. There wasn't really anything going on. There was a group of people over by the pier that looked like they were trying to spot something. I don't know what they were trying to see but one of them was pointing to the top of one of the buildings. Specifically, the barber shop.

I looked up to see what they were pointing at, but there wasn't anything there. I just brushed it off as if the people were just seeing things.

I walked over to the restaurant and looked up at the name. 'Thunderstorm', not exactly a fancy name but I guess it's alright. I didn't go in there since I wanted to explore a bit more. But I was getting hungry.

I went over to the window and looked in, there were a lot of people in there. The primary colors were mainly shades of red. There was even a bar with seats at one side. In the back was the main counter for ordering and pick-up. I guess I could just place a to-go order and just eat at home. I went over to the double doors and pushed them open. I didn't even walk through the doors and my nose had already picked up the smell of hamburger, pasta, spaghetti, French fries, both fried and grilled chicken, and I even smelled pizza. There were even some Pokémon, mainly Patrat and Purrloin, and some kids running around playing, I had to wonder if that was allowed or if people just didn't care.

There didn't seem to be a waiting line, so I just walked up to the counter and waited for someone to come to the front. I guess it might be a little weird to see someone who looked so young to be placing an order for themselves, but that didn't matter to me. What mattered to me was food. Someone came up to the counter and it was Riley. Yeah, I went to Maria's restaurant. Sue me.

"Hello, Cam, would you like to order something?" She asked with a smile.

I smiled back and answered, "Yes I would." I took a quick look at the menu and ordered a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a sweet tea. Since apparently this was one of those places where they gave you things like coleslaw on the side, I ended up dropping the coleslaw (not literally) and ordered an extra side of fries. Yes, I know I'm a big eater. Sue me!

"Okay, that would be $16.67. The wait should be about ten to fifteen minutes."

I grinned and nodded. "Okay, I'm just going to head out really quick. I'll set a timer on my phone." I did so before heading outside. I looked across the street and saw some men trying to hold someone up. I went over to the alley beside the restaurant and hid behind some trash cans. As you could imagine, it smelled horrible. I held my breath and transformed into Fasttrack.

Before I even thought to do it, I ran out of the alley way and over to the bald men. I scanned their outfits quickly and I saw that they weren't what I was expecting. They were part of the Teeth. They didn't have any Nazi tattoos or swastikas on them, but they were wearing clothes that had a sort of tribal theme going on.

I grabbed one of them before the other two could notice and threw him onto the hood of the car beside me.

"What the fuck was that?" The bigger goon asked. I shall name him 'Curls' since he has curly hair. The other guy I decided to name him 'Stooge'. That one's self-explanatory. Stooge asked Curls what he was talking about. Curls told him to look around and see if he noticed anything.

"Yeah, where the fuck is Steve?" So, the guy I knocked out is named Steve. I rushed behind Stooge right as he turned back around to face Curly. Curly pointed and yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK IS BEHIND THAT YOU!?"

I quickly rushed away, and Stooge looked over his shoulder in panic. Obviously, he didn't see anything and told Curly to stop pulling his leg. I think you can tell that I'm enjoying this speedster trolling a lot. Finally, after screwing with them for another minute I stopped right beside them and introduced myself to both Teeth goons.

"What's up, bitches?" They both screamed 'CAPE!' and I answered them by blasting both of them with a small blast of bio-electricity. They both were blasted back and knocked unconscious easily. During the confusion, whoever they were accosting and trying to shake down managed to run away. I called out to the police officers who had just came barreling out of the restaurant, "Hey! I just dealt with three Teeth members! Over here!"

They came right over, obviously drawn to the huge black and blue bipedal cat-leopard.

"Huh, good work mister..." The larger cop said. I answered him with my name.

"Fasttrack. Got it. Nice work Fasttrack. I can't believe the Teeth are at this part of town." The bigger cop's partner said. The larger cop, clearly much more experienced, told his partner that they were just guys trying to win favor.
The smaller cop, whose name was Larry, obviously asked me if I had any tattoos or if I had memories. I don't have to tell you how it went. I answered them honestly and confirmed that I wasn't a Case 53.

For the uninformed, Case 53s were Capes that had a "monstrous" appearance and had no memories. I mean none, they didn't even remember how to work a phone. They couldn't remember their past or anything. And each one had a tattoo in the shape of an omega symbol. Really, it was a cauldron. Remember that group I mentioned? They were behind the whole thing.

Anyways, more on those jerks later... I said goodbye to the cops as they took away the jackasses. I sped back into the alley and knocked on the door. Camryn opened it.

"What happened?" He asked immediately. I gave him the answer at once. He explained that my order won't be done for another eight minutes. I was surprised that it hadn't been that long. I pulled the dial and reverted myself back to normal. He told me to go pick up my tea, so I did.

As I was drinking it, what I just did caught up with me. That was my first bit of proper work as a Cape. It felt good being able to actually help someone. I expected it to be like it was something I did every day, but no, it just felt good to do something to help someone who needed it.

Thought she was a Jojo Vampire from the eye beams but her using Telekinesis either means she's a different breed or she's a meta-human with vampire powers.

Thought she was a Jojo Vampire from the eye beams but her using Telekinesis either means she's a different breed or she's a meta-human with vampire powers.

She picked up the eye beams years ago. And she's definitely a different breed of vampire.

Alien Profile: Heatblast
latest
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b..._reboot.png/revision/latest?cb=20210615153317

Powers: Heatblast is a very powerful pyrokinetic, capable of manipulating and generating fire, plasma, and heat. He can shoot blasts of fire, cones of flames, fireballs, and can create constructs such as spears and disks. He can absorb both fire and heat with ease, ironically making him a very good firefighter. His body is made of extremely hot and dense plasma and very durable igneous materials. This results in a Manton-Immunity like the Ward Weld has, meaning that he's immune to powers that target non-living matter and living matter due to his frankly ridiculous physiology. Due to his robust body, Heatblast has a very good Brute ranking as well. And of course, Heatblast can use his powers to fly. And in this fic, he has a healing factor, but it's not anywhere near as good as other forms.

Personality: Heatblast is actually rather levelheaded and calm, due to his extremely dangerous powers. Though, his powers can strengthen dramatically if he's angry enough.

Weaknesses: Of course, his flames can be put out by fire suppressants like a fire extinguisher or water. But due to his age and the Omnitrix bringing him to the pinnacle of a teenage Pyronite, his body flames can't easily be put out by a large amount of fire suppressant. As mentioned before, his powers are absurdly dangerous to the environment around him. He also can't wear clothes. And last but not least, he's vulnerable to his natural predator, the Crabdozer!

Power Rankings: These rankings are in terms of how powerful Heatblast is rather than how the PRT uses them. Though they maybe the same, I'm not really good with the rankings.

Brute 8+ - Can survive being thrown through buildings with extreme force and shrugged it off with no problem. Not the physically strongest form, but he's damn strong still.

Blaster 10 - Fire manipulation at its strongest can easily melt steel, stone, and concrete. Furthermore, his fire has been calculated to go up to at least 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit. He can release a massive explosion of fire from his body.

Mover 5+ - He can fly, as mentioned before. He can do this by propelling himself through the air, covering himself with his burning corona, levitating a decent sized rock out of the ground and riding it, or by riding on a fire board/comet that he created. Oh yeah, he can also teleport with smoke and/or fire. He also has the necessary agility and reaction speeds to easily control his flight.

Stranger -2 - He can't easily hide because of his heat and the slight fact the he glows in the dark.

Shaker 6 - He can create a tornado of fire. He can summon fire and ignite things by merely willing it. Heatblast can also use terrakinesis to an extent and create smoke.

Striker 4+ - He can ignite things with a mere touch. He can create constructs made of fire such as spears, disks, and bombs. He can also create a dagger that is more like a cutter tool (Forgot the names of those tools).

Last edited:
Cant Pyronites control the earth and create smoke?

Alien Profile: Fasttrack
(No picture due to me not being an artist nor do I have a picture capable of fully capturing Camryn's version of Fasttrack.)

Powers: Fasttrack is a speedster, which was kind of obvious due to his name. He's capable of running at least 300 MPH. Fasttrack is adapted to withstanding crashes when using his super speed, meaning his far tougher than one might believe. While he has quite a significant amount of overlap with the transformation XLR8, he has powers and abilities that differentiate him from XLR8. He possesses bio-electrokinesis at a good level. He possess enhanced smelling, hearing, balance, recovery, reflexes, and directionality. He's also stronger than XLR8. Due to his feline physiology, he possesses sharp claws capable of easily tearing through flesh. He has the ability to vibrate his molecules at high frequencies. This gives him the ability to phase through matter, destroy certain materials with a mere touch, annihilate someone's internal organs by phasing his hands through their body, and far more than you might expect from molecular oscillation. Lastly, he's very friction resistant. He also has another power that's a bit of a spoiler for right now.

Personality: Fasttrack is quick thinking and rather impulsive. Fasttrack also is carnivorous entirely, unlike the omnivorous XLR8.

Weaknesses: Fasttrack doesn't quite have absolute control over his speed, meaning he can have a hard time slowing down or speeding up when he needs to, though this is more due to Camryn's inexperience. He's only friction resistant, not fully immune. Of course, slippery surfaces are also his pseudo-kryptonite. He's also easier to outpunch than other forms, though good luck trying to hit him.

Power Rankings:

Mover 7+ - He's at least on par with Velocity and possesses enhanced reflexes. He's extremely agile and a good climber due to being a feline alien.

Brute 7 - Citrakayah are actually bulletproof because of their bodies being adapted to crashing at high speeds. As such, this extends to their muscles, causing them to be much denser than they look. They can break steel with enough effort and are naturally stronger than Kinecelerans. And they heal much faster than other races due to their fast lifestyles on their home planet. And they possess the ability to speed up the process of healing by vibrating their bodies at a rapid pace.

Thinker 5+ - See above about enhanced senses. He can see in the dark.

Breaker 6 - Due to his molecular oscillation and natural friction resistance.

Striker 4+ - See above in-depth description of molecular oscillation. (Can you tell that I like the word oscillation?)

Blaster/Shaker 3+ - Bio-electrokinesis hasn't been explored much and has been given this ranking provisionally.

Last edited:
Alien Profile: Big Chill
latest

Powers: Big Chill is an incredibly versatile alien. They have very powerful cryokinetic abilities, flight, and intangibility. They can breathe out blasts of near absolute zero wind, shoot pressurized gas capable of freezing things solid, and can shoot beams of ice from their hands. The wind that they shoot doesn't even have to be capable of freezing. They're far stronger and much tougher than their skinny, skeletal frame would suggest. They can easily rip apart metal statues and can easily survive blaster fire with hardly a scratch. They're also very agile and quite fast while flying. Oh yeah, they also have a knack for eating metals. They are entirely immune to both extreme heat and extreme cold. They can literally drink molten steel like my fat ass with sweet tea.

Personality: Big Chill is very stoic, rarely ever emoting with their mouth. They are very, very deadpan with a whole lot of snark, even more than Camryn already has. Uniquely, their a mono-gendered race. Every eighty years, Big Chill must GIVE BIRTH. I'm being dead serious about that.

Weaknesses: Big Chill's intangibility can be countered by others going intangible and vice versa. They are vulnerable to electricity when not intangible. They're also highly vulnerable to their natural predator, the Psycholeopterran.

Power Rankings:

Brute 4-5(6) - They are roughly equal to Fasttrack in this regard, but Fasttrack is genuinely tougher. Higher with intangibility and extreme temperature immunity.

Mover 6 - They're as fast as a speeding automobile and is very agile, though they prefer to cruise fairly slowly through the air.

Breaker 6 - They possess intangibility. Doesn't breathe either.

Stranger 1-2 - Intangibility renders them almost invisible and they don't show up on thermal imaging. Mist from powers.

Shaker 4+ - See above mentioned cryokinesis.

Striker 7 - Can freeze things solid with a touch, can create ice constructs, can freeze someone by turning intangible and flying through them.

Blaster 7+ - Wind breath, freezing wind breath, can shoot icicles from their mouth, can shoot beams of icy, cold energy from their hands, pressurized freezing gas

Alien Profile: Overflow
latest

In armor:

Powers: Overflow is capable of producing extremely strong water jets from the canisters on his wrists, which are capable of punching through steel. Overflow's armor is made of a highly durable material that is chemically similar to Adamantium. He's capable of hydrokinesis while in the armor, but he's limited to the water he produces while in his armor. He's capable of creating sheets of ice and creating structures made of ice. Overflow can withstand deep oceanic pressure, abrupt temperature shifts, and as an aquatic alien, Overflow is capable of speed swimming without using his jets. As a result of combining his speed swimming and water jets, he can easily create whirlpools in the underwater by swimming rapidly in a circle.

Personality: Overflow is one of the few transformations that has zero effect on Camryn's personality.

Weaknesses: Overflow's armor is extremely vulnerable to electricity. A good zap and his robotic armor would short out easily. Overflow while in his armor, is restricted to manipulating only the water he produces. He's also vulnerable to being incased in ice. He also isn't the fastest alien, he isn't especially slow, but he's not exactly Fasttrack.

Power Rankings:

Brute 8: Overflow's armor is nearly invulnerable, the reason as to why this isn't higher is because of the aforementioned electricity weakness.

Blaster 7: See above mentioned water jets

Shaker 2+: He's capable of filling entire rooms with water within seconds. He can manipulate any and all water he produces into different states of matter and different consistencies. Also capable of making sheets of ice.

Mover 3: He's capable of limited flight with his water jets, but he could theoretically fly by manipulating water around him. See above mentioned speed swimming.

Striker 4: Overflow can make whips of water, water blades, blunt weapons, and more from his wrist canisters.

Alien Profile: Ghostfreak
latest
latest

Powers: Ghostfreak is arguably Camryn's most versatile transformation. He possesses some psychic powers such as telepathy and telekinesis. His abilities match up with the common abilities of ghosts in legends. These abilities are flight, levitation, intangibility, possession, and invisibility. And he has plenty more powers such as tentacles, extremely sharp claws, the ability to share his intangibility and invisibility with other beings and infusing objects with said powers. He possesses enhanced strength and he is wrapped in a protective skin which would protect him from sunlight, but the Omnitrix protects him from this crippling weakness. As such, the skin just provides a durability boost.

Powers without second skin: Ghostfreak's power are greatly enhanced by removing his protective skin. His psychic abilities become far more powerful. He gains the ability to shoot purple beams of unique energy known as Ecto-Energy. More about this energy will be revealed at a later date. He also becomes much stronger physically due to this being his true form. And when he is in complete darkness such as space, he will change into an even more horrifying form. Oh yeah, his true form is also fucking terrifying.

Personality: Ghostfreak is a more sadistic and cruel transformation. Camryn is significantly more brutal than he would be normally. This is due to Ghostfreak's genetic donor's personality still having an effect on Camryn despite being unable to take control over him without Camryn's consent.

Weaknesses: Ghostfreak's second skin seriously inhibits several of his powers like his telekinesis. His phasing and invisibility can be neutralized by a special chemical that can be produced as a liquid or a gas. He also cannot possess brainless beings such as zombies. He also can't possess beings such as Pyronites due to the solar plasma and radiation they give off. Even with his sunlight weakness taken away, this would still fry him to a crisp since he doesn't really like fire much. He also can be rejected from certain beings if their willpower is stronger than his. He cannot possess eldritch creatures like Diagon or Gods like Thor.

Power Rankings (Parentheses indicate true form's rankings):

Master 8(12+): Ghostfreak has the ability to possess living and non-living beings by turning intangible and phasing into them like a traditional ghost. Without his second skin though, he has the ability to create lesser Ectonurite minions which are subservient to him through a hive mind. He can do this by possessing living and non-living beings.

Brute 7(10): Ghostfreak can easily slice through metal with his claws, easily support at least two tons with his tentacles alone, he possesses regeneration. He's also capable of holding his own against physically mighty foes such as Tetramands, Chimerans, Transylians, and others. Durability becomes higher technically with Breaker states. (Though this is without his second skin, with it he's actually much weaker physically)

Striker 6+: He can imbue objects and other beings with his invisibility and intangibility. He can also turn himself or parts of his body intangible and attack someone's internal organs.

Trump 12+: He can use his possessed victim's powers with no limit. He's only limited by the host's powers. Also see darkness empowerment. (Please do note that his Trump ranking would technically go up and down depending on circumstances such as the victims powers. This is pretty much a high ball, mostly.)

Breaker 7: Intangibility and he can change into a wispy, smoke-like form. He doesn't really breathe and he can survive in vacuums like space.

Shaker 3(6+): Telekinesis

Changer 3+: He can remove his second skin and regrow it whenever he wants. Also see darkness empowerment.

Stranger 5+: He can turn invisible, he doesn't show up on thermal sensors, and can hide within others' bodies.

Blaster 3+: Energy beams

Thinker 5: He can see in pure darkness. He can read the mind of whoever he possesses.

Mover 3: Sprinting speed flight and he's rather agile in the air.

Also, Ghostfreak is quite possibly one of the most bullshit forms I could have given our MC in his starting playlist. Holy shit. I guess the only other forms that would have been more bullshit so early would have been Shock Rock, Way Big, Atomix, Alien X, or any cosmic level or planet buster transformation.

Alien Profile: Echo Echo

Powers: Echo Echo is a being made entirely of pure soundwaves that are contained within a silicon rubber suit. Echo Echo has the ability to emit a powerful sonic scream. The decibel force of this scream can possibly rival/equal the infamous eruption of Krakatoa. He also has the ability to self-duplicate with no limit to how many clones he can make at once. These clones are in no way, shape, or form linked, meaning there's no harm in releasing a bunch of them as a distraction/cannon fodder while others sit back and watch the show. He's also stronger and tougher than he looks. He can combine his cloning with his sonic scream and create powerful combination attacks. He's also highly agile and can levitate.

Personality: Echo Echo is a rather kind and nice transformation. He struggles to speak clearly due to his rather quiet voice. Though when he starts screaming, you'll hear it!

Weaknesses: Echo Echo has a limit to his durability. This limit mainly being vulnerabilities to sufficiently strong impacts and energy attacks aside from electricity. His small size might make him unsuitable for combat against larger opponents.

Power Rankings:

Blaster 4-6+: See above about his sonic attacks.

Shaker 4-6+: Echo Echo's attacks can easily break glass in a large area around him, he can also cause a huge amount of structural damage.

Master 7+: See above self-duplication.

Brute 1-3: Echo Echo is much stronger than his small size suggests. With only nine clones, he can pick up a Plumber space ship. His rubbery body is also fairly resistant to physical force and insulates electricity, obviously due to his rubber body.

Thinker 2+: He can sense the slightest vibrations and can use echolocation.

Mover 2: Levitation and agility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back