• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

VERY Questionable NSFW content series of Questions

Visual Pun

Reawakening Revenant (i.e. 'Venant'?)
It's been years since I've posted a story, so I decided to ask first.

I'm planning on running a NSFW Quest for NaNoWriMo and some of the characters have incest and child sexual abuse in their backgrounds.

At least one fictional character struggles with the repercussions, while at least one other fictional character is defiantly unrepentant for their past, and (possibly) current actions.

Just mentioning 'My dear Aunt Sally took my virginity when I was (single-digit age)." Should be perfectly fine.

Something along the lines of 'Older Brother asked (single digit age younger sibling), "Hey, have you done (sexual act) yet? No? Y'wanna?" should also be fine, but how much description is OK in a flash-back?

On top of this, the Quest will feature some non-consensual elements, and some mind control elements.

As an example, a Harry Potter wizard able to delete memories of implant false memories so that their previously unwilling victim now believes they had always given their enthusiastic agreement to the non-consensual acts.

Then exploring the subsequent cognitive dissonance of 'I used to hate it when they did (act), but now the anticipation of the next time they'll do (act) is really enticing.' of the mentally altered character.

I've read some threads with the tag Loli and they write the kind of things I'm thinking of, but I still want to make sure it's allowable before I begining posting.

Thanks for your time and trouble...

It's been years since I've posted a story, so I decided to ask first.

I'm planning on running a NSFW Quest for NaNoWriMo and some of the characters have incest and child sexual abuse in their backgrounds.

At least one fictional character struggles with the repercussions, while at least one other fictional character is defiantly unrepentant for their past, and (possibly) current actions.

Just mentioning 'My dear Aunt Sally took my virginity when I was (single-digit age)." Should be perfectly fine.

Something along the lines of 'Older Brother asked (single digit age younger sibling), "Hey, have you done (sexual act) yet? No? Y'wanna?" should also be fine, but how much description is OK in a flash-back?

On top of this, the Quest will feature some non-consensual elements, and some mind control elements.

As an example, a Harry Potter wizard able to delete memories of implant false memories so that their previously unwilling victim now believes they had always given their enthusiastic agreement to the non-consensual acts.

Then exploring the subsequent cognitive dissonance of 'I used to hate it when they did (act), but now the anticipation of the next time they'll do (act) is really enticing.' of the mentally altered character.

I've read some threads with the tag Loli and they write the kind of things I'm thinking of, but I still want to make sure it's allowable before I begining posting.

Thanks for your time and trouble...
Not a mod, but:

QQ has no rules on the sorts of sexual content in fiction. Some of the mods don't like politically-charged fic, but that's the only censor board in operation.

I wrote a teen rape/mindbreak/scat story and it's got likes on it from two mods.

Last edited:
So long as you aren't using the story as a thin excuse to promote the doing of illegal things IRL, we really don't care.

We expect our readers to be able to understand that they are reading fiction. (The ones who can't understand that, don't last long)
We expect the writers to be writing fiction, and not pushing IRL agendas, or glorifying IRL instances of illegal activity. (Same as the first)
We hope our users can remember that IRL is IRL and Fiction is Fiction. The former is where we keep our shit and unfortunately have to interact with from time to time, and the later is a place to escape the first… for a while at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back