• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

War of the Seven Kings (a Code Geass, Muv Luv Alternative and Super Robot Wars crossover)

Which of the Schwarzesmarken characters should be brought into the present for a chance with Lelouch

• Katia Waldheim

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Lise Hohenstein

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Anett Hosenfeld

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pham Thi Lan

• Inghild Bronikowski

• Circe Steinhoff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StrifeHavoc

I trust you know where the happy button is?
I thought in eventual preparation for my Super Robot Wars crossover story, and to iron out a few lingering details, I could set up this discussion area. At the time of this thread's creation I have about eight chapters pre-made, but I want to pre-make at least 12 or more chapters before I begin posting here, on fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own, which if I can do a lemon scene I'll likely post them there.

Furthermore the beta work on the chapters would be done by then, and I got two betas working on the chapters enhancing them and cleaning it up of grammar and spelling issues. So the chapters would be ready for posting at my leisure, but I'll do a every other week posting of the chapters, provided I do not post one of my other stories.

Anyway I'll include a full list of the series involved below, but from the start Code Geass and Muv Alternative Total Eclipse will be involved in the starting chapters with Lelouch vi Britannia as a main character, because I enjoy writing stories using his character.

Summary: After winning a chess match against
Claude Triello
he is sent into a dimensional space where he meets his chosen partner, a young Yui Takamura having just barely recovered following the Fall of Kyoto where she lost all of her friends. Lelouch is offered a deal, if he can help Yui prevent the deaths of her friends when the pair are sent back in time to the night of that event she would work with Lelouch as his partner while gaining the Empire of Japan as a sponsor for his own efforts to liberate the Japan of this world, which is also in exchange if he helps them as well. Despite being very skeptical of the offer, Lelouch accepts and to aid them, the pair are given Gundams and allowed time to train in the dimensional space where time doesn't exist until they are ready, made from a hybrid of different technologies to give Lelouch a "handicap" against the BETA (Beings of Extra-Terrestrial Origin and Adversaries of the Human Race, aka the Zerg on steroids XD) and the other six kings, meant to compete for a "prize" of advance technology that would be a massive boon for the winner.

So Lelouch and Yui will be the starting pairing of the story, which will turn into a harem to include Lilia Kjellberg and Irisdina Bernhard. The rest is undecided, but I am trying to trim down candidates from the Muv Luv Alternative and its spin offs before considering other potential candidates from other series. Ideally I want to keep it to seven candidates at max, but I am willing to go larger if I can manage it since one of my betas want to see Stella Bremer, Tarisa Manandal, and Cui Yifei in it, but that already fills most of the harem and I wanted to try and make it more diverse with different characters from other series including a few from Code Geass.

Hence part of the reason I am creating this discussion, in advance for the eventual posting of the story and to iron out the harem, and who should have a shot to be in it.

Not to mention kinda working against Stella, Tarisa and Yifei is the fact they would be late arrivals in the story, where Yui, Lelouch and other potential candidates would meet him much earlier than them.

To give you guys an idea of a timeline its happening one year before events of Code Geass, meaning Lelouch is sixteen, which is around the agreed upon age between me and those doing the beta work of the story for Yui and her friends including other characters when the Fall of Kyoto happens. That gives me plenty of time for some other world adventures and for Lelouch to get involved in some battles on the world of Muv Luv Alternative before events of Shinjuku Ghetto happens, which means Lelouch is going to be more prepared for what lies ahead in a way that will be scary for Britannia lol.

And I won't begin any romance until around events of Shinjuku Ghetto either, so plenty of time for other characters to try their luck and see what chemistry develops.

As people know I am very strict on myself when it comes to pairings, especially harems since I've noticed past stories I've done where I've featured a harem, the flaws of that story tend to go unnoticed hence why I am holding myself to a higher standard when it comes to doing stories with harems in them.

For one thing the harem has to be believable for those involved, dynamics between the characters, the more interesting the better between them. And the reason for them willing to go long with it has to beyond the simple "being attracted to him."

As an example I was planning for Yui and Lilia to enter into a One True Threesome relationship because in their world, not only has the world population been reduced to roughly around one billion people, fewer people are living pass thirty due to high mortality rates against the BETA with most TSF pilots being women, due to the male populations in some places being devastated, but most of all as mentioned above most folks are lucky to make it to 30 let alone 20, so with these worries in mind could act as a incentive for Lilia and Yui to both enter into a relationship with Lelouch, so if one of them is killed the other would remain to care for Lelouch, not wishing for him to suffer the pain of the other's loss alone.

It wouldn't be the only reason, but it would be one way of justifying it if I can do it right.

I won't have any relationships happen until Lelouch, Yui and Lilia are at least seven or older depending.

But I do want to try to make the final harem have a mix of some characters from different series, while finding those who could not only work with it, but could also work well with the other characters.

Below is where much of the story has been talked about, and its where I am running a poll for the Muv Luv characters, looking to cut down potential harem candidates before trying to look and gauge other potential candidates from the other worlds (series) Lelouch and friends will visit once the war of the seven kings begin, winner take all.

The Fanfiction.net discussion forum for the story

Beatrix Brehme I should note will still appear in the story as I got plans for her, but if she could be harem candidate is very unlike through.

However, Inghild Bronikowski, Pham Thi Lan and Lise Hohenstein I did contemplate involving, but since one way to bring in most of the characters from that time period into the present day during the timeframe of the Fall of Kyoto would require them ending up in cryogenic storage due to some extreme injuries, involving a deal with the UN to both potentially salvage wounded pilots and test cryogenic tech on such people in preparation for a certain Alternative Plan. But Inghild and Pham wouldn't have a chance for it, given what happened to them, and Lise, might be way too "damaged" to work in any capacity, but on the off chance someone wants to prove me wrong here is your chance.

They don't have to join Lelouch's harem, as there are other pairings I am contemplating too and Lelouch is looking for followers too since among the seven kings he is starting off with the least.

Other than a few series the list isn't final yet, a series name in bold is confirmed locked in.

Muv Luv Alternative (and it's spin offs)
Code Geass (obviously lol)
Gundam Universal Century (likely Gundam Zeta)
Gundam Seed
Fullmetal Panic
Vandread
Darling in the Franxx
Evangelion
Legend of Galactic Heroes
Gundam 00
Gundam Iron Blood Orphans
Gundam Wing
G-Gundam
Aldnoah Zero
Cross Ange
Sunrider

Gundam: Reconguista in G
Gundam Witch of Mercury
Heavy Object
Gun x Sword
Buddy Complex
Gundam Unicorn
Expelled from Paradise
Knight's & Magic, Magic Knight Rayearth
Majestic Prince and V Gundam

Well that is it for me and I am hoping on a little more feedback and suggestions since the first world Lelouch and party might visit will likely be Gundam Seed at this point.

The reason for the poll, is that well I am something of a bleeding heart for characters who suffer tragic ends and/or horrific events with Lise Hohenstein being a very tragic example.

Inghild Bronikowski died horribly, and Pham deserved better than being shot in the head, but justifying how they be brought back given how they met their ends is questionable. I have some ideas, but I worry they would be too much of a stretch.

Circe, Katia, and Attent made it through the series giving me more wiggle room to provide a reason they got put into cold storage.

I can go into further detail if anyone is curious.

Here is the new poll I am working on and as you see the Muv Luv folks have an unfair advantage.

The poll is incomplete, which is why no one can vote on it.

Lelouch is sixteen at the start of the story with no romance until he is seventeen or eighteen.

So does anyone have suggestions for candidates who can compete from the series I've mentioned that will be involved?

The incomplete poll.

https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/91656/185850414/1/Super-Robot-Wars-Wars-of-the-Kings-story

The poll on my fanfiction.net home for discussion and planning for this story is now open, I REALLY need to cut these candidates down to a more manageable number finding the very best among them that would not only be open to being in a harem with Lelouch, but which of them would be best for the story too.

if you can't vote on the poll you can mention your choices here or PM, and I would appreciate it if anyone can mention why they picked them.

https://www.fanfiction.net/topic/91656/185850414/3/Super-Robot-Wars-Wars-of-the-Kings-story

The poll is proceeding well, and I've made it available for current results to be seen.

The poll to narrow down the candidates for Lelouch's harem in the story

Those locked down for the story are Yui Takamura from Muv Luv Alternative Total Eclipse, Lilia Kjellberg from Muv Luv Unlimited the Day After, and Secelia Dote from Mobile Suit Gundam the Witch from Mercury are locked in to be part of Lelouch's harem.

So due some disagreement between the betas helping with the story, which aside from the harem line up we're trying to decide the line up of worlds/series that should be featured in the story, or rather which ones that could be featured which wouldn't require a lot of effort to introduce, and allow for Lelouch and company to visit said world while trying to avoid any issues that could derail the story.

Not to mention the staggering number of candidates needs to be reduced, at least to a more easier to debate number than a hundred.

if you can't vote on the poll tell me your picks here or via PM if you prefer.

The Harem Poll for Lelouch at fanficiton.net

Also new series and characters were added to the poll, which I'll add below and will be likely added into the story, if there was anyone I missed from the new series who should be considered, I can add them into part two of the poll. My plan for the poll is to allow for 20 or 30 big votes up to 99 votes, and then once that threshold is reached reduce the voting limit to 30 or 40 for part two to gradually cut it down further. Removing any characters and series maybe not worth involving in the story so more focus can be given to better and easier to adapt into the story worlds, and harem candidates for Lelouch who would be much more worth the effort to include. The harem is not likely to be big with a limit on seven set, but I am willing to go up to ten if I can pull it off without harming the story as a whole. However that just means I need to really reduce the candidates to a smaller number, so those characters can be given chances to interact with Lelouch and build up chemistry with him, etc.

Here is where the poll stands at the time of this comment. If a series and character isn't on it, don't worry only Darlin in the Franxx got removed, the rest me and betas couldn't find anyone among their cast who were deemed unlike to work with a harem. Such as being too prideful to be part of one, etc.

First Place:
C.C. (Code Geass)
Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass)

Second Place:
Leila Malcal (Code Geass)

Third Place:
Ayano Kosaka (Code Geass)
Kaguya Sumeragi (Code Geass)
Mari Illustrious Makinami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic)
Charlotte Duinos (Infinite Stratos)

Fourth Place:
Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Fifth Place:
Madoka Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Cecilia Alcott (Infinite Stratos)
Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos)

Sixth Place:
Mana Kirishima (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Nika Nanaura (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Lath Winslet (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY Princess of the Sky)
Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Marida Cruz (Gundam Unicorn)
Asaga vi Ryuvia (Sunrider)
Alma Stirner (Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy)
Charlotte Hepner (Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front)
Meia Gisborn (Vandread)
Sabina Fardin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Marimo Jinguuji (Muv Luv Alternative)
Jura Basil Elden (Vandread)
Yurii Ajissah (Gundam Evolve)
Sophie Pulone (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Luna Armonia (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit)

Seventh Place:
Hildegard Schlievogt (Cross Ange)
Shimako Kai (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Melvina Vidya Advani (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Dorothy Catalonia (Gundam Wing)
Priscilla (Gun x Sword)
Carmen 99/Carul Mendosa (Gun x Sword)
Chitose Karasumaru (Galaxy Angel)
Europa Dogatie (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7)
Christina Mackenzie (Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket)
Mariko Amemiya (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Yuuhi Koubuin (Muv Luv Alternative)
Sayoko Komaki (Muv Luv Alternative)
Froleytia Capistrano (Heavy Object)
Rayet Areash (Aldnoah Zero)
Asuna Elmarit (Mobile Suit Gundam École du Ciel)
Riika Sheder (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Astray)
Haruko Kashiwagi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Mitsuki Hayase (Muv Luv Alternative)
Haruka Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative)
Kazusa Yamashiro (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Umi Ryuuzaki (Magic Knight Rayearth)
Airi Arcadia (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)

Eighth Place:
Sylwia Krzasińska (Schwarzesmarken)
Cryska Barchenowa (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Eco Turbine (Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans)
Irisdina Bernhard (Schwarzesmarken)
Bernadette Le Tigre De La Rivière (Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After)
Norea Du Noc (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Inko Amifumi (Aldnoah Zero)
Anessa Rossetti (Buddy Complex)
Noel Anderson (Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles)
Inia Sestina (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Sara Werec (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Lottie Gelh (Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry)
Lemrina Vers Envers (Aldnoah Zero)
Mayuka Nasu (Buddy Complex)
Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (Cross Ange)
Asagi Minori (Muv Luv Alternative: the Day After)
Lunateresia von Witzleben (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Tsukiko Fujisawa (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Confessions)
Ellen Aice/Josset Danbellecoux (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Michiru Isumi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Helga-Rose von Falkenmayer (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Kyoko Takatsuka (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Akane Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative)
Ilfriede von Feulner (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Izumi Noto (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Luna-Teresia von Witzleben (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Touko Kazama (Muv Luv Alternative)
Kasumi Ueda (Muv Luv Alternative OC)
Forte Stollen (Galaxy Angel)
Sei (Burst Angel)
Amy (Burst Angel)
Tamaki Irie (Majestic Prince/Ginga Kikoutai)
Akira Renbokoji (Valvrave the Liberator)
Saki Rukino (Valvrave the Liberator)

Last Place:
Barnette Orangello (Vandread)
Beatrix Brehme (Schwarzesmarken)
Pham Thi Lan (Schwarzesmarken)
Mana Tsukuyomi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Yuzuka Sendou (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Gretel Jeckeln (Schwarzesmarken)
Circe Steinhoff (Schwarzesmarken)
Aki Iwami (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Sayuri Hiramatsu (Muv Luv Alternative OC)
Ayame Hisakawa (Muv Luv Alternative OC)
Inghild Bronikowski (Schwarzesmarken)
Icari Isidolde (Sunrider)
Lise Hohenstein (Schwarzesmarken)
Katia Waldheim (Schwarzesmarken)

Since it has been a bit, I decided to offer a new update on the ongoing poll, after 23 people have voted on it so far.

1st: C.C. (Code Geass) and Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass)

2nd: Leila Malcal (Code Geass) and Kaguya Sumeragi (Code Geass)

3rd: Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

4th: Ayano Kosaka (Code Geass) and Charlotte Duinos (Infinite Stratos)

5th: Mari Illustrious Makinami (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Nika Nanaura (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury), Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (Full Metal Panic), Madoka Orimura (Infinite Stratos)

6th: Stella Bremer (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Cecilia Alcott (Infinite Stratos), Tatenashi Sarashiki (Infinite Stratos)

7th: Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Meia Gisborn (Vandread) and Jura Basil Elden (Vandread)

8th: Cui Yifei (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Tarisa Manandal (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse), Hildegard Schlievogt (Cross Ange), Asaga vi Ryuvia (Sunrider), Sabina Fardin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury), Froleytia Capistrano (Heavy Object), Sophie Pulone (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury), Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi (Cross Ange), and Airi Arcadia (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)

The rest are too much to mention so I'll keep it light.

yeah not surprised that the code geass girls are at the top Muv Luv is suffering from lack of recognition.

I agree which is unfortunate given that Lelouch starts off in the Muv Luv and makes most of his allies there, but I am working on trimming down the harem candidates some more. I am preparing a new poll, which is currently closed to allow folks to give a look over. I did remove some characters, some Muv Luv ones, who I don't think could be given a chance be featured, but I am willing to change my mind on this.

Those I removed are...

Katia Waldheim (Schwarzesmarken)
Mana Tsukuyomi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Tamaki Irie (Majestic Prince/Ginga Kikoutai)
Lise Hohenstein (Schwarzesmarken)
Sei (Burst Angel)
Akane Suzumiya (Muv Luv Alternative)
Ilfriede von Feulner (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Michiru Isumi (Muv Luv Alternative)
Helga-Rose von Falkenmayer (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Lunateresia von Witzleben (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Amy (Burst Angel)
Akira Renbokoji (Valvrave the Liberator)
Luna-Teresia von Witzleben (Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Aspiration)
Touko Kazama (Muv Luv Alternative)
Mitsuki Hayase (Muv Luv Alternative)
Ellen Aice/Josset Danbellecoux (Muv Luv Alternative: The Day After)
Inia Sestina (Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
Norea Du Noc (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Eco Turbine (Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans)
Barnette Orangello (Vandread)
Sophie Pulone (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury)
Jura Basil Elden (Vandread)

I did add in a TON of Muv Luv characters initially, to leave no stone unturned since the purpose of the poll is to find the VERY BEST harem candidates who can really compete against the Code Geass girls and other popular choices from the other series involved, and I am more than willing to keep them in for their shot into Lelouch's harem, but I am going need some help on coming up with ideas for them and how they can compete against the other candidates. The harem might be looking to end up at least at 10 of 12 at this point.

The Schwarzesmarken cast are a little more tricky given some of their fates like bringing back Lise, Beatrix, Inghild Bronikowski (who is still in the poll, but I am doubtful I could bring her into the story given what happened) and Pham who is also still in the story, but yeah bringing her back from her demise 30 years later is kinda tough. The idea is that as Claude worked to build her influence in the world of Muv Luv in preparation for her plans with Yui and Lelouch, she shared with the UN some advance tech that could help heal critically wounded or maybe even dead pilots, but since humanity had trouble adopting the tech they needed time and some test subjects, so they began obtaining the bodies of recovered dead or pilots far too wounded or comatose to experiment on, most were placed into cryogenic storage until they could be healed, which allowed them to test the possibility of cryogenic tech if humanity needed it for deep space exploration and such, same thing with the corpses to test if the new tech could let them salvage them in anyway to make them useful, or just be useful test subjects. I was considering this for the Schwarzesmarken characters I wanted to bring in, especially Beatrix and Irisdina Bernhard, the latter I am leaning towards including in the harem by default along with Yui, Lilia and Shimako. But I opened the door for the other characters like Circe and Gretel. That being said, I probably shouldn't over use it, so I know it will be limited.

So here is the new poll, closed to voting until I am sure its ready, with either the need to add more or remove some more.

I stashed it in an old topic forum for easy viewing.

The upcoming new and updated harem

Like the Muv luv side has to deal with some anonymity.

Like the Muv luv side has to deal with some anonymity.

Ok they are gone, I only had them in because I had to name the rest of Yui's fellow squadmates and given how Lelouch saved their lives I thought they could serve as back ups.

Ah they do have names.

Yamashiro Kazusa: Squadmate that yui failed to mercy kill. Also rival turned friend.

Kai Shimako: In the anime she got lasered stright in the cockpit and also she had a childhood crush on Yui as they were friends.

Iwami Aki: Tomboy of the group who had a boyfriend she exulted in surviving the eight minutes of death but died when a Destroyer class rammed into her TSF.

Noto Izumi: Her TSF would crash during a collision with yui but she would survive if momentarily escaping her TSF she would bleed to and several tank classes would come upon her corpse and devour it. with yui watching.

All four were part of samurai families.

Oh I wasn't talking about them, I meant the nameless members of the group.

Shown here since I am pretty sure the squad including Yui, Shimako, Izumi, Aki and Kazusa seemed to be bigger than that.

Squad photo

I made up names for the unnamed girls with Yui, Shimako, Izumi, Aki and Kazusa in that image.

oh makes sense....i assume the squad lead was also nameless?

Yeah its my fault for not clarifying better.

But yeah the whole squad, expect for the leader, her name is Kisaragi Kaori, survives thanks to Yui's previous knowledge of the battle for Kyoto, Lelouch's tactical skills and their Gundams, which are equipped with the Coupling System allowing experience to be shared between them while boosting the machine's performance.

Kaori's death was a sad one as Lelouch had to give her a mercy kill before the BETA got to her, which had already swarmed her machine and much of the area making a rescue too dangerous. In a sad irony, Yamashiro Kazusa, helped Lelouch carry out the act, the former had been shot down, but Lelouch managed to recover her from her down machine letting her ride in the cockpit of Lelouch's Gundam, the Izanami. Everyone else survived, and later Izumi, Shimako (whose life was saved by Lelouch, thanks to Yui having told Lelouch how each of her friends died), Aki and Kazusa all survive.

I should note for the harem; Yui Takamura, Lilia Kjellberg, Shimako Kai (after much debate on her, even taking her feelings for Yui into account) are among the Muv Luv cast locked in to be paired up with Lelouch. I'll admit I was considering Kazusa or Izumi, I be fine with Aki involved too, but I am trying to be careful with how many go into the harem and trying to avoid it being all Muv Luv characters.

I am open to debating on those chosen, expect for Yui because her and Lelouch will be the starting pairing before a harem happens.

so any particulars on the gundam themselves?

Lelouch and Yui's Gundams are a hybrid of different technology from different series, but also sister units to the other while possessing the Coupling System from Buddy Complex. Both machines, like the Unicorn Gundam are Full Psycho-Frame Mobile Suits, while neither Yui and Lelouch are Newtypes, the Psycho-Frame tech meshes very well with the Coupling System providing a much more effective thought sharing system adding more benefits and one shown later in Super Robot Wars X under the right conditions.

Both machines are powered by DHGCP (Discontinuous Hyperoscillation Gauge Collapsing Pile) Type, basically a mini-black hole, but only Lelouch and Yui's machines have this as making them for the other Gundams was a tall order. Like the Unicorn Gundams the frames are based upon, both Gundams use a Beam Magnum as their primary handheld weapon, which was very helpful against the hordes of BETA that kept hounding them throughout the night until morning, because things got to the point that the group had to outrun the BETA swarm that began targeting them, and yet no matter how many they killed they kept coming. But Lelouch and Yui would become legends. They also have beam shields as an added defense with an I-field generator in both machines, but Lelouch's can expand the field to protect nearby allies if his Gundam stays still.

From there both machines are different, with the Izanami Gundam (Lelouch's machine), being built for medium to long range combat, possessing an advance tactical system, a mega particle cannon with scatter shot function, railguns and plasma cannons, and of course four beam sabers as close quarters combat options if needed. Yui's Gundam, the Izanagi Gundam is built for close quarters combat, armed with beam sabers, which like its sister unit has two stored on the waist and two in the forearms that can double as beam tonfa when needed. Its armed with a Gerbera Straight Katana and a Tiger Pierce Katana, physical blades with incredible cutting power, far stronger than the blades used by most TSFs.

Thanks to these machines, everyone in the squad, minus their leader, survived the night and held the line long enough for reinforcements to come and hold back the BETA horde which kept trying to push despite Yui, Lelouch and the others killing a LOT of them.

Also Lelouch's future squad after he competes basic training under Marimo Jinguuji assisted by Michiru Isumi, who is there to make sure Marimo doesn't kill Lelouch, which thanks to spending three months training with Yui and Claude providing some help to boost his physical condition and endurance is barely able to handle it.

His squad, as of chapter nine looks like this after much debate, and all of them are harem candidates.

Haruka Suzumiya
Asagi Minori
Haruko Kashiwagi
Tsukiko Fujisawa
Yuzuka Sendou

Lilia Kjellberg will join them, after Lelouch rescues her after her unit gets wiped out in a upcoming battle.

Each of them pilots the new Minamoto Units, a hybrid of Gundam tech with TSF frame and controls, being built to replace their TSFs once they produce enough.

Yui, Izumi, Shimako, Aki and Kazusa would work with Lelouch and his group from time to time, since Izumi, Shimako, Aki and Kazusa would get their own Gundams after surviving Kyoto, along with Kyoko and Ikaruga, to fulfill Claude's deal with Japan and to boost their fighting capabilities and defenses freeing up Lelouch and his group to explore new worlds, either find a place for their refuges to settle on and produce and obtain resources for the war effort, or find allies with the promise they would help Lelouch take down Britannia to sum it up.

Wait how does the beam magnum work? I thought those were power hogs? Or is it directly connected to the power source via the hand?

That is true, but ones used by Lelouch and Yui can recharge when connected to the hand of the mobile suit or when its put away on the back of the waist, otherwise to keep it from draining the suit its limited to a set number of shot before needing to recharge their power packs. Of course they don't use them when allies and the enemy are too close to avoid hurting their allies, so they are generally used to eliminate as much of a incoming horde of BETA as possible before they close in, otherwise Lelouch switches to the cannons in his wings or uses his particle cannon as a safer alternative.

Minovsky beam weapons are basically antimatter energy weapons no amount of beta biological armor is going to block that. Though I am curious why kill off the squad lead?

Minovsky beam weapons are basically antimatter energy weapons no amount of beta biological armor is going to block that. Though I am curious why kill off the squad lead?

Oh yeah the shots from those things partially liquified and killed Beta by the dozens if not hundreds, Lelouch and Yui just had to be careful firing them when they got to close to avoid the intense heat from harming their allies.

That was heavily debated, some had argued to keep her alive, and I was content to let her live. However it would be better for Lelouch's character growth to see his mercy kill of her would affect Lelouch as he becomes determined to avoid loosing more allies, this has some negative effects on him until he overcomes it, so I decided to let the death stick as reluctant as I was I chose the story over letting her live.

The heat wouldn't be the only problem the Magnum has ripped apart Mobilesuits that the Projectile itself passed by the speed and mass enough to kill. It more likely a TSF being near missed is gonna be ripped apart and melting into molten carbon. But the Superior needs some.....gelding just to ensure it doesn't completely counter Lelouch. So who is the token mature lady among the Muv luv waifus?

The heat wouldn't be the only problem the Magnum has ripped apart Mobilesuits that the Projectile itself passed by the speed and mass enough to kill. It more likely a TSF being near missed is gonna be ripped apart and melting into molten carbon. But the Superior needs some.....gelding just to ensure it doesn't completely counter Lelouch. So who is the token mature lady among the Muv luv waifus?

True, which is why Lelouch and Yui are very careful, they will go ahead of the group and fire them, then put them away once they get too close.

Agreed on the Superior, but I am debating on what.

Who the token mature leady among the Muv Luv waifus?

Hmmmm, that is a tough one, but mature would be Marimo Jinguuji (one of my betas hope she'll join Lelouch's harem), Sayoko Komaki, Sylwia Krzasińska, Irisdina Bernhard, Beatrix Brehme, Gretel Jeckeln (her and Beatrix I am interested in, Irisdina and Sylwia), and Pham Thi Lan (if I figure out a way to bring her in). The rest are within a year or two older than Lelouch.

Other than a few people we haven't had a discussion on the other characters than with GentlemanMad and another author, but not enough to begin trimming the Muv Luv candidates to find the best ones to compete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back