• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

WI: Your Avatar learns that they are a fictional character

ScriptGenius12

Versed in the lewd.
Through a vision, proof delivered by a higher power, or some other method, your Avatar learns that he/she/they are a fictional character, along with the other characters and the rest of the setting. Everything they've done and said, and what they may very well say and do next is being written down as part of a storyline which they are characters in.

How do they react? What do they do?

Do they tell others, or do they keep this information to themselves, if so why?

Of all that can be experienced, only despair fills the mind. and only my judgment helps them. the truth is that nothing is independent. everything happened from something. even you, born from two sources, will absorb into yourself more and more of what gives birth to you. but that doesn't make you an empty place. there is a choice despite the fact that everything around is only cause-and-effect from the first place. it consists of being independent yourself, dependent on this illusion (otherwise you will become nothing) of independence, and succumbing to someone's influence. and only later learning that even he himself depends on himself, the being that makes up matter - to accept this.
and if even the gods cannot be independent, neither can existence itself... is it then necessary to worry about who created everything around? Shouldn't you tune in to pressing matters?
then my second judgment comes to the rescue. The truth is that there are no things that a person can put inside himself without going crazy. you need to find a purpose for investing strength. the very thing that will set the vector and probability of your real fate. Maybe it would be better to become a mechanical tool in your own hands, a machine from the spirit of human flesh and soul?
for me everything is simple. there is nothing more important than RWBY, or even the complete salvation of anything. true goodness and mercy is to bring the world to order, no matter what it is

I mean one of my 'sonas is a theologian who already views himself as playing a role for the gods so I think he'll be fine.

Everyone else is too dumb/horny to care.

I don't think they'd care about the fictional bit- Rick's a multiverse traveler, he's gotta know everyone even somewhat important is fictional somewhere.
Suddenly gaining sentience enough to know they're fictional and coming to understand someone built them as a horrifying mesh of man and machine would be worse. Sure he's done that to himself but he's better at it and would be offended horribly. I imagine if he has the same personality as Rick he'd make a game of nearly hitting and running over the person that made him a car-man... in a semi truck after convincing someone to build him an robot body and building a decent one himself afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Nothing happens, as nothing is incapable of acknowledging said information.
  • QQ spontaneously zorks out of existence.
  • The Xenforo platform zorks out of existence, inflicting a crippling blow to worldwide BBS communities.
Interesting discussion topic. In the case of single-[subject] OCs used as avatars, hypothesise they would likely be grateful for the chance to simply be alive, and may view their artist and perhaps their avatar-user as parental/progenitor figures. Especially in the case of one-off works of art that lack anything more than a basic theme.

• Nothing happens, as nothing is incapable of acknowledging said information.
  • QQ spontaneously zorks out of existence.
  • The Xenforo platform zorks out of existence, inflicting a crippling blow to worldwide BBS communities.
Interesting discussion topic. In the case of single-[subject] OCs used as avatars, hypothesise they would likely be grateful for the chance to simply be alive, and may view their artist and perhaps their avatar-user as parental/progenitor figures. Especially in the case of one-off works of art that lack anything more than a basic theme.
They aren't brought to the real world, so anything they do is still locked into the realm of fiction. No matter how powerful we write characters to be, they still can't interact with us.

Multiverses and branching timelines are nothing new to Ywhach, especialy when one considers the nature of his true power, his parentage, and the stakes of the war he's fighting in.

So...and given that in the story he's got bigger fish to fry at the moment he'll probably shrug and continue on about his day beyond maybe, trying to gleam any extra juicy info that might help him win the war, but, depending on the nature of the info and how it came to be, if there's any connection to 'our reality' pointing to it, however thin, then he'd probably put us on a 'to do' list after winning in his reality to also bring salvation to us. :eek:

What with him being kind deep down (veeeery deep down), in a very twisted sort of way, and wanting to bring immortality and freedom from death and the shinigami to all...

Ken already knows he's a fictional doll created by an evil mega-corporation to control the world, and has already undergone his necessary character arc and led a revolution because of it. He has long accepted the truth, that he may just be Ken, but he's great at doing stuff and he's Kenough.

Chrysalis will have a lot of words with a select group of humans in regards to her fate at the end of the show.

😐

...Levia and Behemo would be seeking the creator of Evilious for some words.
Then it depends. I think Levia might just not care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back