• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Assuming that's Uzumaki Karin in a purple blindfold, yes.
The only sexual scenarios/fetishes I can imagine myself with this star-tool is life-threatening loss of blood, a cooling fat corpse and an ass that looks like it would've fared better under the care of Pedobear. So HELL NO!!!!!

The only sexual scenarios/fetishes I can imagine myself with this star-tool is life-threatening loss of blood, a cooling fat corpse and an ass that looks like it would've fared better under the care of Pedobear. So HELL NO!!!!!
The star is a banner for the Fëanorians, Fëanáro Curufinwë, and his seven sons. You're still right about the arse though.

OC I made from some anime char maker like 5? years ago, honestly can't see the Karin in it, she had admittedly better hair ha ha!
Tell me a little more about the OC.

Wouldn't fuck, but am curious now about the history of that star banner

It's pretty much just an avatar I made a long time ago and thought about making it an oc, really wanted to do something different other than black and red and a guy going around able to kick your ass with a cloth blindfold from like a dead close someone? sounded badass at the time, admittedly still does to XD just used it finally for this site though when I joined and the fire flowers didn't come from it, that's just from a background image that I used with the oc to make the current avatar icon I'm using on here, think I deleted the background image though..... and didn't, just put it in a flash drive apparently, forgot about that.

Edit: also not sure if it's clear, but the clothing is a dark blue/maybe dark purple? robe with a blue scarf and a pink tattered cloth just wrapped around the eyes and like I said, made it a long time ago and never used it till coming here sooooo can't recall anything else than what I said already, sorry bout that

Nah, pretty sure he'd eviscerate me for my Slaaneshi ways. Also the whole "Nazis IN SPACE" thing isn't too appealing.

(Anna still did nothing wrong. :V)

This evil trap ass is for females and futas only unfortunately.

Hell no, I don't want my dick to suffer from Jellyfish stings.

I would bang all the avatar above me and the one that come before them.
I am an Equal Opportunist Ass Pounder

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back