• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

X Discovers the Evil Overlords Handbook

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

This was totally not inspired by Darkened's new quest <.< O:) >.>
Open office really hates when...

Galeiam

Optimistically Asexual.
This was totally not inspired by Darkened's new quest <.< O:) >.>
Open office really hates when i try to use nice formatting so don't hate me too much
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life, sucks.

It all started the day that I realized becoming the ruler of the [redacted] was a good idea. It wasn't my fault that building a sizable power base and that it was just easy to find cheap disposable minions, nor could the rampant corruption and idiotic policies of the World's Governments causing dissidents to give me financial backing be my problem.

Life was good, for a few years anyway...
But then they came.
[] Dressed up in those short frilly skirts and ridiculous hairstyles-Sailor Moon Duh :-\
[] That pathetic Human and his worthless crew-Mass Effect :)
[] T-Those Monkeys!!!-DBZ >:D

Left and right all my plans were being ruined and it seemed as if I would have to personally deal with them, however...
I found an interesting little book.

I was Skeptical at first.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Dressed up in those short frilly skirts and ridiculous hairstyles-Sailor Moon Duh :-\

[X] Dressed up in those short frilly skirts and ridiculous hairstyles.

Huh, I was pretty much expecting everyone to pick Sailor Moon not even sure why I bothered putting the other choices...Frieza, your time will come one day.

Alright here is a basic rundown of how thing will work in this quest.

Each arc will follow a different Rule and it's execution , admittedly some will not apply to the character.

Pre-Arc voting will decide which rule will be used.

Write-ins are welcome but keep them relevant to the Rule being used.
As a side note it's been like...10 years since I watched Sailor moon and I never finished it...so I advise against that one.

Well the Villain Choices are
Jadite
Saren
Frieza

Oh, so we do get to be a decent one, huh?

Yeah, sure he was killed off like a chump. Still better than those coworkers of his, especially the gender-confusion one.

[X] Jadeite

He is more competent than many villains and he would have acchieved something if Queen "I am MAD!" hadn't put him into that Crystal in blind rage. Really, we should consider finding a new evil ruler or at least getting Beryl killed before she can try doing it to us.

5 more votes and I'll write up an update.

[X] Dressed up in those short frilly skirts and ridiculous hairstyles-Sailor Moon Duh :-\

Heaven Canceler said:
[X] Jadeite

He is more competent than many villains and he would have acchieved something if Queen "I am MAD!" hadn't put him into that Crystal in blind rage. Really, we should consider finding a new evil ruler or at least getting Beryl killed before she can try doing it to us.

I think that in the manga he got deep fried by Mars when she awakened.

Welp unless the after school rush changes things I guess it's going to be Jadeite.
Writing it up now and will post in about an hour.
Time to youtube cram on Jadeite compilations..

.......Why was I not informed of the Sailor moon remake.
Moving on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rule # 6
I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.​

What sort of tripe is this?

Obviously I must gloat in order for these insignificant pests to understand the difference in our powers.

Hmph, as if some silly little list can teach I. Jadeite of the Eastern Force and most favored(hah!) of Queen Beryl how to be evil.
~~~~~~~~~~
Elsewhere
~~~~~~~~~~
Dispatch, this is Chief Yokohama 10-76 and I am requesting Supervisor permission to go 10-40 for this Op,Over

Chief Yokohama, 10-40 is cleared. Proceed with apprehension of suspect,Over

Roger that dispatch,Out.

Alright guys

"Hey!"

Sigh...
and Kaede this is it. This guy has sighted under multiple disguises at each of the destroyed area.

He's wanted for questioning in the involvement with several dozen cases of disappearances and 5 cases of mass property destruction, Intel says that he is using some kind of Energy weapons so expect armed resistance and possible backup.

Now I w-

"Chief?!"

Sigh...
Yes Kaede?

"Um. Why are you telling us all this? We've already been debriefed."

I know you've been debriefed already I just want to make sure that we're all on the same page here.

"Oh okay, I thought it was going to be something weird like. " Well Kaede this is so all the viewers at home can keep track of the story progress." but your reason sounds a lot better"

Sigh...
Kaede.

"Yes Chief?"

Start the damn breech.
~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Jadeite

...a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.

What!!! How else should we put our dungeons to use? I mean it's not lik-

CLEAR!
~~~~~~~~~~
Outside
~~~~~~~~~~
"What!!!"

Shit! Suspect must have cameras out here.

Get that door open now.

"Aye Chief, CLEAR!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust and ash fill the air from the small explosion and shadowed figures can vaguely be seen moving about.

Sounds are muted, as if in protest from the explosion.

Enough of that.

A snap of your fingers is enough to clear out the air and reveal the seven figure trying to sneak in the now visible room.

As they jump in shock and stare at you in awe you

[]Flash freeze them all and be done with it.
[]They seek to disturb you in you domain...Educate them in their failings.
[]Write ins

AN: Yeah Dialogey but it was this or I start getting poetic with it.

[X]Flash freeze them all and be done with it.

Not a big fan of ice magic, but it will do. Quick and to the point, just the way I like it.

[X]They seek to disturb you in you domain...Educate them in their failings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back