• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

You've been given the power of Sky Manipulation from JJK. What will y'all do with it?

Anansi

[Verified Space-Time Manipulator]
For me, the first thing to do with it is to use it as a hammock. Useful for waiting in a long line.

Go on the talk show circuit showing it off and advertising it ultimately leading to Hollywood using my abilities on their sets for I imagine a considerable salary via reducing their very expensive special effects bills.

Information on Sky Manipulation New
For those who don't know, Sky Manipulation is an innate cursed technique held by a character named Takako Uro from Jujutsu Kaisen (later, by Yuta), whic allows her to control the "sky"– which is theoretically space itself - as if it is a tangible surface.

By grabbing hold of and pulling the surrounding atmosphere as if it were a solid sheet or cloak, Takako effectively controls space akin to how a lens creates distortion. She casually uses this to levitate and to cloak her nude body as an alternative to clothing.

In battle, Takako can defend by distorting the shape of her opponent's attacks. While the surfaces she controls can't crush her opponents directly, Takako can break the surface of the sky like a thin layer of ice and hit her target with the consequent impact. This allows her attacks to slip past her opponent's guard and generate massive destruction. She called this fighting technique "Thin Ice Breaker".

Last edited:
I wouldn't use it if it leads to the kind of monsters present in the series appearing in real life. Flying is something that I would learn to do if it doesn't.

I wouldn't use it if it leads to the kind of monsters present in the series appearing in real life. Flying is something that I would learn to do if it doesn't.
Googled the power for my answer which I now change, no one said nothing bout no monsters. I'd just use it if my life or someone I care about or at least don't hate was in danger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back