• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Yes, I have. Tango's Id, Ego, and Superego appear on paper to be rock solid. They never went out of their way to express excessive negative emotions or trauma. However, there did appear to be an unhealthy dose of fear with how Tango is perceived. Her fear of being labeled as anything but typical or heroic needs to be addressed."
This is... umm. "Id," "Ego," and "Superego" aren't real things in psychology. Nobody competent is going to say anything like that in an assessment, and putting that line in there breaks SoD rather strongly.

Beyond that... well, it's a concept. I'll see where you're going with it before commenting further.

Interesting (and I caught the slight AU with Canary going for a retrial) but you seem to have problems with third-person pronouns becoming first-person.

"Yeah," she squeaked out, unconfident, which made her visibly cringe. Daniel must have seen her lack of confidence because all he deemed appropriate to feed my soul was a hard-worn smile. Just hope that this is the right choice.

Also, interesting Master power. Total control of one person, access to their active thought process while doing it, and mental invisibility. Regent will be supplanting Clockblocker in screaming "BULLSHIT!" to the skies.

It occurs to me that the means by which Taylor locates the subjects she controls hasn't been made explicit. If she can sense people in a two block radius, even if she only can control and mind-read one at a time, that's a decent thinker power on its own merits.

If Taylor has to see the person, OTOH, that's a serious limitation that'll push her closer to the frontlines. Also, can she implant commands to be followed later or is all her control instantaneous?

Why is she calling Danny Daniel? At first I thought she was in a bad place in her relationship with him but they seem fine. Better than canon even.

Wouldn't be surprised if she mastered him, that Daniel is both a persona and a way to distance her current father with the depressed houseplant Danny was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back