• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Kadoc Grand Order

Great War 3 New
Seeing that some people were approaching the room, Kadoc immediately, without a second thought, hid behind a pair of boxes that had enough room for him.

For some reason, he felt that he was forgetting something important, but now wasn't the time to dwell on it.

Rat followed behind him and hid as well. To ensure they wouldn't be caught, Kadoc used one of his meager spells.

"Rat's body in hiding. Cat's byway escape. Let shallow cleverness prevail o'er cunning." As he spoke the incantation, his magical energy immediately sprang into action.

It was like a veil of shadow had overtaken them and wrapped them in a blanket. Even their footsteps made no sound.

Kadoc and Rat stayed hidden as the soldiers entered the room, standing around for a while before eventually leaving.

Once the soldiers were gone, Kadoc and Rat emerged from their hiding spot. Rat, with an amused laugh, said, "Quite a cute spell you got there. Good spell, but particularly weak since it only hides you from those who aren't looking for you."

Kadoc took offense at this and replied, "Yeah, insult me all you like. I've heard it all before."

Rat shook his head, saying it wasn't meant as an insult. "But wouldn't just using Suggestion on them have been far easier? It would be quite easy to convince them we are part of the same group."

Kadoc immediately facepalmed, thinking to himself that he forgot such a basic spell. "I can't believe I didn't think of that," he muttered, feeling a mix of frustration and embarrassment.

Rat took the lead as they crept through the dimly lit bunker, moving with the practiced ease of someone well-versed in stealth. Kadoc followed closely, keeping his senses alert for any signs of danger. The concrete walls and metal doors of the bunker felt claustrophobic, but Rat seemed to navigate the labyrinthine corridors with confidence.

They reached a junction where the corridor split into two. Rat paused, listening intently to the sounds around them. The muffled noise of distant artillery and occasional shouts from above were the only indicators of the war raging outside.

Rat gestured to the right corridor. "This way," he whispered.

They continued, slipping from shadow to shadow. Kadoc couldn't help but feel a sense of jealousy for Rat's skills. He moved like a ghost, silent and almost invisible in the dim light.

As they neared the exit, the sound of voices grew louder. Rat motioned for Kadoc to stop. They crouched behind a stack of crates, peeking over the top. Two soldiers stood by the door, talking in low voices. The flickering light of a lantern cast their shadows against the wall.

Rat leaned close to Kadoc, whispering, "Stay here and be ready to move."

Before Kadoc could respond, Rat stepped out from behind the crates. He moved with the casual confidence of someone who belonged there. As he approached the soldiers, he raised his hand slightly, his fingers moving in a subtle pattern.

The soldiers noticed him immediately. "Hey, who goes there?" one called out, raising his rifle.

Rat's voice was calm and steady. "Sleep now," he intoned, his eyes flashing with a brief but intense light.

The soldiers' expressions shifted from suspicion to confusion, then to a blank, drowsy stare. Their rifles lowered, and within moments, they slumped to the ground, fast asleep.

Kadoc emerged from behind the crates, marveling at the effectiveness of Rat's spell. They walked past the unconscious soldiers and toward the exit.

Once outside, the cold night air hit them, a stark contrast to the stuffy confines of the bunker. The battlefield lay ahead, a chaotic landscape of trenches, barbed wire, and craters. Rat moved quickly, staying low as they made their way toward the relative safety of the treeline.

As they reached the edge of the forest, Rat couldn't help but grin, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Look at what we have here?" A voice spoke out in an almost amused tone.

The voice caused Kadoc to jump and look toward its origin, where a towering machine stood. The machine was far too advanced for something that should have been available in World War I. It had several distinct features, most notably several thick cables hanging from its upper back and a large, bucket-like helmet that completely encased its head, with six horizontal slits aligned in two vertical columns serving as its means of seeing out.

The machine held a spear.

"Deserters, are we?" the machine taunted, its voice dripping with contempt. "Cowards fleeing the battlefield? How disgraceful."

Kadoc and Rat exchanged glances but showed no signs of fear or anger, their faces remaining impassive.

The machine's annoyance grew. "No reaction, huh? I suppose I should teach you a lesson in discipline!"

With that, the machine readied its spear and moved at high speed, swinging the weapon towards them. Just as the spear was about to strike, a sword intercepted the blow.

A man with long indigo hair tied into a ponytail and indigo eyes appeared in front of Kadoc and Rat. He wore a traditional light purple umanori hakama and kimono, light purple tabi, and black zori with a purple haori and tekkou. His demeanor was calm and serene as he parried the machine's attack effortlessly.

"Who dares to interfere?" the machine growled, pulling back its spear for another strike.

The indigo-haired man remained composed, his eyes narrowing slightly as he assessed the situation. "I won't allow harm to come to these men," he stated calmly.

The machine let out a roar of frustration and lunged again, but the man moved with fluid grace, countering each strike with precision. It was clear that he was a master swordsman, his movements almost a dance as he defended Kadoc and Rat.

"Stay back," the man instructed them without taking his eyes off the machine. "I'll handle this."

Kadoc and Rat nodded, retreating a few steps but staying ready to assist if needed. The battle between the man and the machine raged on, each clash of weapons sending sparks into the night.

[ ] Help
[ ] Run away
[ ] Use a Command Seal to summon Nitocris.

A.N : Another Chapter done. You know going through the Kadoc wiki his spells really looks like Nasu made him in DND and took him straight into Fate. His spells really have an almost 1 to 1 in DND.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back