• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A New Morning (Quest) [Highschool DXD]

Do these work?
__teresa_claymore_drawn_by_leo_chuang__sample-57081e6426f688da9feb0a8dc04b6e04.jpg
__iede_tenshi_no_ikusei_keikaku_and_original_drawn_by_ice_ice_aptx__95f3a0ccad6069fd00b3e4bf3e9d6859.png
__original_drawn_by_takashi_mare__ce6ccc3fc8047ca978901440079908ad.jpg
__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nanairo_fuuka__sample-5099c079cda1c1d11a09d126c685613f.jpg

They all work, thanks.

[X]His name was Michael, and he seemed to be a quiet one. He gave me the impression of a blazing ember, that stays and endures for a long time.

[X]Her name was Michael, and she was an energetic one. My impression of her was that of a roaring bonfire, one that lights the darkness away.

[X]Her name was Michael, and she was an energetic one. My impression of her was that of a roaring bonfire, one that lights the darkness away.

[X]His name was Michael, and he seemed to be a quiet one. He gave me the impression of a blazing ember, that stays and endures for a long time.

Current tally. Voters: 28

[X]Her name was Michael, and she was an energetic one. My impression of her was that of a roaring bonfire, one that lights the darkness away. With 16. Currently winning be a small lead. (Edited)

[X]His name was Michael, and he seemed to be a quiet one. He gave me the impression of a blazing ember, that stays and endures for a long time. With 13.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tally. I will see about updating this week.

The voting was closed a week ago, I think.
If it's still open I vote

[X] His name was Michael, and he seemed to be a quiet one. He gave me the impression of a blazing ember, that stays and endures for a long time.

By the way, this is not dead. It's just a bit hard to get the proper mood and set up for each segment.

Also if you're wondering, this is still the character creation section to some extent.

Can we make him a little bit more masculine? xD

Sorry, the vote closed a while back, and mostly I got a good idea based on it for a later thing. Either way you guys get some bonus xp when I finally find in myself to update this.

Basically, you went the BASTARD! route in regards to Michael. Send more pictures, and I might update faster.

Sorry, the vote closed a while back, and mostly I got a good idea based on it for a later thing. Either way you guys get some bonus xp when I finally find in myself to update this.

Basically, you went the BASTARD! route in regards to Michael. Send more pictures, and I might update faster.

so the female Michael won right?

I am so, so, tempted to put the picture of Angela Ioseva here.

But nah.

Reincarnation of Michael the Archangel in AGG: Rise.

Wields the Spear of Redemption, becoming good friends with Miyakuro Kita, Reincarnation of Odin, and surrogate little sister of Li Song.

She's pretty great, if a little traumatized because of the Argent Whore.

[X] Her name was Michael, and she was an energetic one. My impression of her was that of a roaring bonfire, one that lights the darkness away.
So this BEST BROTHER OPTION won. Good~

Is my wish to spoil little Michael rotten bound to make her the "Satan" after some silly temper tantrum? Hopefully not, who else Helel will give head pats to?
ryuan ... a series of questions. If FATHER have twelve wings then how many Helel have? Have BEST BIG BROTHER picked up appearance yet or we can spam cat pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back