• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

A Valkyrie Falls from the Heavens (Symphogear/PMKM)

[X] "I saw one of the girls from last night, stay low until she leaves." In the meantime you can continue the question and answer session from earlier.
-[X] Check if Akane is hurt and check (if possible by being stealthy) the status of the Nehushtan Armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] "I'm going to have a little chat with one of our friends from the other night." You could easily sneak up on her from the alley she's hiding in and you want answers, and don't feel like being gentle in getting them.

Ok, one of you is going to have to switch, or find another voter, heh. Also Adyen, Chris mentions checking the armor while having nothing better to do. Or theweepingman could vote, that would be nice as well.

you have yet to get the full story about what is going on around here, maybe you could stir the pot by going into the store with the black one, and a quick check shows that even if it comes to blows the Nehushtan Armor is completely repaired and ready to go.

[X] "I'm going to have a little chat with one of our friends from the other night." You could easily sneak up on her from the alley she's hiding in and you want answers, and don't feel like being gentle in getting them.

Can we kill her? When we're done with her I mean.

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Can we kill her? When we're done with her I mean.

Chris kills Kanade by personally summoning the Noise at the concert, and she's still in Fine word is God mode, so yes, if annoyed/pushed/believes it's for a good enough cause, she kills. Though she won't kill needlessly.

[X] "How would you like to have some ice-cream?" You'd like to check up on blackie and it's only one of them. It's not like they'd dare attack on a busy street right? That would be stupid.

Eh. Both main cast and this is crazy, thought main cast is slightly less crazy than Pleiades Saints. We need to contact them if we want to go further, it seems.

Or we can turn tail and goes to Mitakihara. Hmm. Choices, choices... and well, Chris still don't know about Puella Magi, Witch, and all that jazz. Annoying.

[X] Plan theweepingman

Ties make me sad, or at least I'm going with that excuse for the delay, and not the fact that I was involved in the Wildstar race to 50 and that it completely sucked away my soul or something, no sir.

This whole series of events that you have found yourself in since waking up in this god awful city with it's mysterious overabundance of Symphogear users has left you in a foul mood and thankfully a convenient target has appeared for you to vent on.

"I'm going to have a little chat with one of our friends from last night." You whisper harshly to the still awakening girl and she stiffens up under your hand even as her eyes ask the obvious question of how she got into this situation.

You notice that she seems to be slightly shaking under your hand this causes you to note sourly that you recognize the look she's giving you now, it's one of fear. Well tough, the world is scary and she'll just have to get over that quickly, after all fear has no place on the battlefield. She'll either have to shape up soon or be left behind. It's not like you want a partner anyway. You can do this alone like you always have. It doesn't help that you recognize that look because it appeared frequently on your own face in the past or anything but it's best to not think about that, right Chris?

"We will talk about what happened at your apartment later but for now you are going to take ten minutes to get yourself in order then follow me." You give the still wide-eyed girl brief directions to the alleyway you noted military girl to be hiding in.

You quickly jump down into the alleyway behind the building, not even waiting to see if she acknowledged your orders and attempt to dismiss the girl's plight from your mind. You have not had a chance to sit down and really talk with the girl, that abysmal attempt of a wake-up conversation left best forgotten, but all signs point to her being new and untrained just like the Gungnir girl. It burns you once again see the adults in power continue to send the naive into battles they aren't prepared for.

You shake your head to clear away your stray thoughts as you quickly make your way through the alleys and side streets for a couple buildings before hitting the rooftops once again because right now isn't the right time for introspection and pausing to think about it, you figure that Ichii-Bal isn't really the best armor for capture and interrogation either. So you quickly change out of it and into Nehushtan Armor happy to be free of the memories once again at least for a little while. It is a simple matter then to finish your loop around her location staring down from behind the completely distracted girl. You'd almost feel bad for the girl for what's about to come her way; but then again, she did attack someone weaker then herself so she's just getting what she deserves.

You scan the alleyway's interior noting that it has a poorly lit dead-end which is just perfect for your needs. You don't particularly know why she's following the girl from the first night like a love-sick puppy but you'll use it to your advantage. You act on the plan formed in your head and even as you finish your descent into the alleyway Nehushtan's chain is sent towards the girl completely immobilizing her before she even realizes that she is under attack, and more importantly before she can sing her song. But you're not done with just that for at the exact moment you finish landing on the ground you yank back on the chain and send her flying into the concealing darkness only stopping when she crash hard into concrete wall next to you.

Your eyes light up with sadistic glee at her gasp of pain and you cover her mouth to prevent any unfortunate events from occurring like screaming for help, or worse singing.

Thankfully the girl powers through the pain rather quickly and you smile wider at the flash of recognition shown in her eyes then traces of a darker emotion.

"Why hello there Military Girl fancy meeting you here. Now I'm going to make it really simple for you. I ask a question and you answer it and if you don't well." At this you have the chains tighten around the girl painfully as parts of it nick her skin under her chin causing it to slightly bleed leaving no room for interpretation on who is in control here. "Lets just say it will end badly for you."

You don't even wait for a response from her before you asking your first question. "Who are you?" Ok, so not exactly the first thing on your mind but the answer should let you lead into what you really want to know and gauge just how cooperative she was going to be. You remove your hand slightly to see how she'll answer.

"My name is Saki Asami and your actions that night lead to the death of Satomi." She spits back with tightly controlled fury. Well, that might explain the black haired girl running crying into a sweets shop if she was a friend of the girl.

You wince internally at that accusation, you can't actually say it was never your intention to kill anybody with that assault but there's no way that barrage should have been able to kill a Relic user. Even in that tight space it was too spread out to begin with since it was mostly designed to force them up and away instead of actually targeting anything specific so something must have happened after the initial event.

You move on with a lot more bravado than you actually feel at the moment "That's just one risk of entering the battlefield but this leads me to another thing I was wondering, why were you attacking that girl anyway. I mean it sure looked like you were moving in for the kill when I got there."

She attempts to conceal a flinch of her own at that and is nearly successful, keyword there being nearly, oh this should be good. "She… wouldn't have died… Just… been put to sleep for a while, at least till we found the answer…"

This causes you to freeze up as your mind races through the obvious implications of kidnapping someone while searching for answers and memories of the hell you were put through come flooding back, causing a red haze to fall over you.

This time the slam into the wall was not as merciful as the first which causes cracks to appear but you are beyond caring now instead you scream at the girl. "Who sent you, was it the Americans? What kind of sick research are they up to now?"

Last you heard they were no where close to figuring out how to successfully activate the Symphogear but to resort to kidnapping Relic users and submit them to experimentation. This just would not stand.

"What do the Americans have to do with magical girls?" Even through her pain, you can hear confusion tinting her voice. So there's another party on the board that means you'll just have to beat it out of her.

You slam her back into the wall not caring that between the impacts or that your chains have opened up numerous gashes wherever they touched her body. She now appears to be a disheveled and bleeding mess, but that doesn't matter one bit to you.

"If not the Americans, then who? Who gave you that power?" You press further.

"It was Jubey, who else would it have been?" She drops the name like it was self evident and your lack of recognition at this name must have struck some cord with her because even through the blood and pain a new series of emotion filters through, first shock then fear.

"You… don't remember anything do you…" She mutters softly and then almost so quiet you just about couldn't make it out. "Oh god she's so strong and yet knows nothing."

She then seems to push past the pain she must be in because the next question is perfectly clear. "You fight against the Witches correct?"

No, she doesn't get to ask the questions here and you gently remind her of that fact by once again slamming her against the wall causing even more cracks to appear and chunks begin to flake away, strangely beyond causing more wounds she appears to barely feel it. "I ask the questions here remember? Who is Jubey?"

Instead she just asks another nonsensical question. "How dark is your Soul Gem, you do know what that is right? Please tell me you've been cleaning it" What does Ichii-Bal have to do with anything and why would it need cleaning?

A loud gasp from the alley's entrance clues you in to the fact that you are no longer alone. "What did you do to Saki?" The voice is raw and feral and there's a strange feeling permeating the air giving you a similar feeling to being under assault by the Noise, causing Saki's attention to be pulled away from you to look over your shoulder with pure primal fear showing in her eyes.

This causing you to also turn around and look and you stifle a groan. It makes sense in retrospect but you find it hard to believe that the black haired Ahegao girl is also a Relic user. If you thought the first girl looked silly with her witch like Symphogear the black hair's armor really takes that even further with the fact that it's all black and white or the fact that she's using a magic staff as well!

Still you have the upper hand in this situation so not much has changed. You just wonder where your own backup is.

"Careful Wicked Witch." You note a small flinch from the Saki girl at your new nickname. "We were just having a little chat on how it's not nice to kidnap little girls and experiment on them."

Your barbs seem to have hit the right buttons because the oppressive atmosphere pops like a soap bubble as the girl almost sags to the ground before attempting to rally back from it. "She has a good reason for doing it!"

Yep, now you're really pissed off again. "There is never a good enough reason for experimenting on people without their consent!" You shout at the girl causing her to step back at the raw pain and anger transmitted through your words.

Then you hear the unmistakable sound of several heavy landings above you and you just know by the number of them that it isn't your until-now-forgotten backup Akane.

Maneuvering the Saki girl into position to intercept any attacks that might be sent your way you put your back to the damaged wall before forcing yourself to look up and assess the situation you've gotten yourself into now.

"Saki we got your message!" a familiar figure shouts down at you and you note that it's the hoodie girl from the time you rescued Akane. You wonder how the hell Saki managed to signal anybody in the first place.

Four girls have surrounded your rooftop escape and while you recognize hoodie from the first time you woke up you can now add a pilot, a nun, and some pink haired girl holding a strange looking black cat with a white head and extraordinarily long ears of all things to the list. Staring at moving cat like creature watching you with it's inhumanly intelligent eyes you wonder for the first time if just maybe there is something else is going on here but sadly now is not the best time to ponder too deeply into that.

Unfortunately your defensive maneuver also places Saki's condition in clear view of the newcomers and their response is the expected one. "What the hell did you do to her?" Hoodie yells at you but you have little intention of going through this dance a second time instead you decide how you're going to get out of this mess now.

So Chris, surrounded on all sides with just the girl you've beaten to a bloody pulp between you and probable death or worse (not that you'll allow yourself to be taken again for experiments, you'll kill yourself before that happens) just what are you going to do now?

[X] Attempt negotiations. You have something they want, and you wish for your freedom, seems like a simple enough trade to you.

[X] Throw Saki up into the air and plow through the still sitting on the ground Wicked Witch of the Alleyway, escaping into the city before your new rooftop friends can react.

[X] Throw the girl straight up as a distraction and punch through the weakened wall behind you, thereby making your own exit from the stage.

[X] Trust in Akane. Five or maybe six on one with backup out there somewhere. Teamwork's not exactly something you are comfortable with but you and Nehushtan ready to go, and Ichii-Bal's available if it's really necessary, after dying here isn't an option if you are going to save the world from it's Curse with Fine.
-[X] A battle plan here would be nice.

[X] Write-in here.

[X] Attempt negotiations, you have something they want, and you wish for your freedom, seems like a simple enough trade to you.

Well, Saki thinks we're amnesiac or something, and we do need to be briefed just how different Puella Magi from Symphogear user...

...OTOH, we might get dissected to find out how we ticks. Hmm. Let me contemplate this for a moment.

I believe the appropriate phrase for this is hora hora:
You notice that she seems to be slightly shaking under your hand, and also note sourly that you recognize the look she's giving you now, it's one of fear. Well tough, the world is scary and she'll just have to get over that quickly, after all fear has no place on the battlefield. She'll either have to shape up soon or be left behind, it's not like you want a partner anyway, you can do this alone like you always do. It doesn't help that you recognize that look because it appeared frequently on your own face in the past or anything, but it's best to not think about that, right Chris?

I'm thinking we should retreat for now. Blow through the wall and throw out a few Nirvana Gedons behind us to make following us a rather poor idea on their part. Who knows, it might even bring the roof they're standing on down.

I will mention that Saki's thought process is that it's less Amnesia and more she's crazy and also not taking her meds (by meds I mean grief cleanings though they did leave a nice little plot hole in the fact that their memory spell erased grief seeds as a means of cleansing in the city and yet there was only Jubey for the Saints). I mean, Chris mentions the Americans to her which while they are a big concern in the Symphogear world kinda aren't a problem at all in the PMMM world at all. Hell by all accounts the world seems to be a rather peaceful place to live, minus the abnormally high death rate due to witch. It has this strange mixture of future tech in that civilian use that kinda don't mesh well with the guns that Homura steals from the military base after all. I'd put good money down on the fact that any major war gets met by the unstoppable force that is "Magic". Since those grief stricken girls would be easy pickings for the Incubators after all.

Somehow this doesn't leave me quite inclined to go for the negotiation option. She thinks we're crazy at the moment and will likely not trust us in the slightest. That+having killed one of them+not being the best at diplomacy doesn't really inspire confidence in how well negotiating our way out of this will end. Of course escaping is going to make them trust us even less but what can you do? At least we probably won't run over one of their members while escaping.

Though somehow I get the feeling this is going to end in us having to either kill most of them anyway...
Still, this isn't the best point in time to do that anyway, our backup is unlikely to engage and these odds and position are terrible even if she did.

So on that note:
[X] Throw the girl straight up as a distraction and punch through the weakened wall behind you, thereby making your own exit from the stage.
-[X] If possible throw a few Nirvana Gedons behind you to make them lees inclined to follow you and cause a bit more chaos for them to deal with.

[X] Throw the girl at someone as distraction and punch through the weakened wall behind you, thereby making your own exit from the stage.
-[X] Go pickup Akane while you're leaving.

Adyen said:
[X] Throw the girl at someone as distraction and punch through the weakened wall behind you, thereby making your own exit from the stage.
-[X] Go pickup Akane while you're leaving.
Uh Adyen, if we just blew our way through a wall and may have these guys pursuing us depending on how aggressive they're feeling, I don't think we'll be in a position to be picking up Akane who should be smart enough to reposition on seeing us going kool aid man anyway.

Diplomancing Saints means we finally get Infodump, and thus have IC excuse of what to do. Yeah, punching them is acceptable option, but that means we put off another chance to gain information. In that case, we might as well visit Mitakihara and snuggle on Mami('s Mammaries).

This is Pleiades' saints. They are all different kind and intensity of yanderes. So, being a bit crazy won't ruffle them too much. About the only problem is they might want to dissect us, but so long Kazumi likes us, they won't do it.

theweepingman said:
Diplomancing Saints means we finally get Infodump, and thus have IC excuse of what to do. Yeah, punching them is acceptable option, but that means we put off another chance to gain information. In that case, we might as well visit Mitakihara and snuggle on Mami('s Mammaries).

This is Pleiades' saints. They are all different kind and intensity of yanderes. So, being a bit crazy won't ruffle them too much. About the only problem is they might want to dissect us, but so long Kazumi likes us, they won't do it.
I'd rather get an info dump from a group that doesn't have a reason to kill us. We've already killed one of them and are unlikely to have appeared very likeable to Kazumi (whichever one of these she is). As for parties who could give us an info dump there's Akane, and she has the added bonus of not currently doing something that Chris would dislike.
Not to mention, the might dissect us unless Kazumi likes us part isn't going to go down well with Chris. As in would rather kill herself then let happen again, not go down well:
So Chris, surrounded on all sides with just the girl you've beaten to a bloody pulp between you and probable death or worse (not that you'll allow yourself to be taken again for experiments, you'll kill yourself before that happens) just what are you going to do now?

One... One... and One... yeah this'll work out well...

Dude.
There are no group that's better than Saints, at least in this city. In fact, there are no other group than Saints. Most of them is unaffiliated Meguca, whether newly-contracted or visitor from out of town. At least, canonically. If you don't want to affiliate with Saints, our best bet is finding Independent QB, or skip town altogether.

[X] Plan theweepingman

theweepingman said:
Dude.
There are no group that's better than Saints, at least in this city. In fact, there are no other group than Saints. Most of them is unaffiliated Meguca, whether newly-contracted or visitor from out of town. At least, canonically. If you don't want to affiliate with Saints, our best bet is finding Independent QB, or skip town altogether.
Why do we have to join a group exactly? Chris doesn't really have a reason to stay here other then maybe a desire to find out what this strange group of people is up to and why there are so many symphogear users in this town. We share no goals with the Saints and have very little reason to join the IC. Hell if anything we have reasons not to join them and put a stop to what they're doing.

Malcolmo said:
Why do we have to join a group exactly? Chris doesn't really have a reason to stay here other then maybe a desire to find out what this strange group of people is up to and why there are so many symphogear users in this town. We share no goals with the Saints and have very little reason to join the IC. Hell if anything we have reasons not to join them and put a stop to what they're doing.

Same reason you join the biggest kids on the block: if we maintain at least neutral stance, we won't get bothered.

theweepingman said:
Same reason you join the biggest kids on the block: if we maintain at least neutral stance, we won't get bothered.

Except by, you know, those kids you joined. Especially since they will need GS.

And I figured that Chris could circle around or try, but I could just change it to leading them away.

theweepingman said:
We can avoid being bothered by showing we're not worth the effort to bother. Our last fight had us kill one of them while injured, we continue being as hard to take out and both they and any other guys will get the message after a while.

And now for something completely different.

From another point of View.

You are Akane Sumire, and you are having a bad day. In fact you'd go so far as to say this entire week sucks and yet so far it's only Tuesday. Well at least you hope it's Tuesday still, it's kinda hard to tell how long you've been out after all.

You've just woken up with vague memories of your front door smashing into you, then intense pain and darkness. At this point you're thankful that even being untransformed as a Puella Magica your innate abilities includes a large durability buff, or you'd really be in trouble here.

Still you guess this makes it two times that this Chris has saved you, even if you don't have any memories of the battle itself. And then she speaks of having a chat with one of the girls that attacked you the other day, and you get a birds eye view of what lies deep within her eyes once again.

Those eyes, those soul crushing eyes of hers that are just one step removed from the madness place. When she was off-guard you thought her eyes to be cute, but now once again you are treated to her full intensity and shudder.

You note for a brief second she falters at that but then a complicated look of what could be both pity or disgust passes through those expressive little orbs and she gives you orders to pull yourself together and follow her.

So you just sit there in the dark wondering where you went wrong in your magical girl career, it seemed so easy when Jubey offered you a wish in exchange for helping fight for humanity against the witches and you jumped at the chance. Your father was struggling to move on after your mother's accident and sudden death so you wished for him to find a job that would help him move on. Now you barely ever get to see him because he's overseas all the time but that didn't really bother you. You had soccer and school along with the witch hunts to keep you busy after all.

Fighting Witches wasn't all that hard either, sure they were strange and scary but you were doing something to help everybody so a little discomfort was ok with you. Then you ran into an old friend and she... she attacked you and you're still not even sure why.

Dressed in battered white armor and appearing out of nowhere she emerged sort of like those mangas you liked to read where a knight comes to rescue a princess. Then there was an explosion and from the cloud of smoke a red devil appeared instead, a sadistic look in her eyes and a wide smile gracing her lips as harsh words poured out of her mouth in a song about destruction. Then there were the terrifying moments of gunfire and explosions all around you as you laid on the ground helpless to do anything about it. All you could do was hope that none of them would end up striking you by mistake.

Then the smoke cleared and you found yourself alone with your savior whom promptly passed out at your feet. This allows you to get a good look at her current state and you notice the sheer volume of damage she had taken somewhere along the way and make the obvious choice. You carry her back to your apartment and tend to her needs. Healing magic is really not your thing but for some reason the magical girl you would come to know as Chris Yukine did not seem to be healing at all and you were afraid that she was succumbing to her wounds so you made your best attempt at it, causing your soul gem to darken slightly but that was ok, you could just find Jubey later, he always seemed to appear the couple of times you had a grief seed for him.

Her return to awareness was... cute... and did much to alleviate your worries of last night. She had this mix of awkward shyness and resolute stubbornness that contrasted the image she'd shown the night before and you had finally let your guard down. Course that lead to a door in your face but in your defense you were in your own home and had no reason to expect trouble to follow you there.

You easily jump down to the street with your enhanced abilities and make way to the alley she'd indicated before just in time to cautiously peer around into what appears to have come out out of a horror scene. It seems simple enough at first, your savior has tied up the white haired girl from before with some sharp looking chains and thrown her against the wall but then you see her ask some question and just... snap... the girl comes out the other side of this altercation with blood flowing from any location the chains had been holding her and there's a new rather large indent in the wall behind her. Also that look from the other night is back in full force and she has once again entered place of madness and from your hiding spot it appears the devil wears white now as well.

This... this is too much for you and gasp sightly at the scene before your eyes and with no conscious thought to the matter you take a step back, and then another... and then you find yourself running away from your savior instead of towards her, and you're not exactly sure what, if anything, is going through mind...

Yes this means that having Chris act like a battle psycho does have it's downsides, even if she's damn effective about it. This does not mean that trusting in Akane is necessarily a bad thing, I mean she could have turned around later. Just throwing something out there that demanded to be written.

I like it, and yeah battle crazy doesn't exactly spell good for allies if they aren't khornites XD

[X] In which Chris attempts negotiations, and it goes mostly ok.

Five on one with your back to the wall and no room to maneuver, not exactly the best situation to be in but thankfully you have something they want back. You can work with this.

"Everybody stay right where they are or your friend gets it." You shout at the group. It's not even an empty threat, if you are going down you will be taking out as many of them as you can with a Swan Song express trip to hell. Thankfully for you none of them move giving the initiative to you.

You grin widely as you walk boldly into the center of the alley with the Saki girl in tow held like the physical shield that she is, not showing an ounce of the fear that comes from imagining being locked up and experimented on once again. "So who the hell are you girls?"

"What did you do to Saki!" The short Pink haired one screams at you in rage and appears to be wanting to jump down right away but it thankfully held in place by one wearing the nun like armor.

She's the one that answers your question while holding onto the struggling girl. "We're the Pleiades Saints and you are holding onto a friend of ours." She tactfully sidesteps the state you are currently holding said friend in as you notice the strange cat like creature jump out of the still struggling girls arms, it's tail waving back and forth as it creepily stares at you like it is peering straight into soul.

"Yeah, I was just explaining to our mutual friend here the problems I have with a group of people kidnapping and experimenting on little girls." The stone cold stares you receive and lack of response to you revealing their dirty little secret is telling in it's own way. Military Girl had the decency to flinch from your rage and Black Witch over there responded with the sort of naivety you would expect from the Gungnir Girl. Which probably meant that she had little understanding of what the situation really was and only went along with it because they were friendly to her.

These other girls though, they are completely committed to whatever agenda they are pursuing and that just terrifies you. In the end the Nun breaks the standoff with the expected demands. "Drop Saki and surrender your soul gem and we promise to make this as painless as possible."

You internally scoff at their demand to give yourself up, no scratch that you openly sneer at their demands to give yourself up to their tender mercies. Still if you are going to get out of this alive you will have to give them something. "No, I have a better idea me, the Wicked Witch over there," at this point the girl takes offense to her nickname and informs you in a huff that her name is Kazumi.

"Like I was saying me, the Wicked Witch, and your friend Saki here are going to take a nice little rooftop stroll to the end of the block while you lot on the roof gather together in one spot and sit there till Witchy returns with your friend otherwise," you gesture to their still tied up friend. "Well, let's just say someone will be missing their head long before you can take me down. So which is it, let me go or lose a friend trying to take me down."

As you watch the girls stare at each other in what appears to be a silent conversation a part of you hopes they attempt something stupid just so you could let off a little steam. Though it seems that your secret wish will not be happening because, after a few tense moments of apparent silent communications and apparently some arguing based on a few hand gestures strangely focused at the Kazumi girl, the four share a quick nod as the pilot and Hoodie jump across the alleyway and stand next to Pinky, The Nun, and their cat like mascot. The first still attempting to light you on fire with her gaze while the last continues it's way too creepy soul piercing stare.

The nun, their apparent spokesperson hands down their decision. "Alright, we will let you go. But in return you will leave the city and never come back." As if she was granting a stay of execution or something, you just sneer at them in response.

You hop up to the rooftop they just vacated with your passenger in tow and motion for the Kazumi girl to join you. As she leaps up to your location you give them your parting shot. "Nope, I don't think so. As long as you girls are attacking the weak and experimenting on them I will be there to stop you. This right now is just a reprieve for now and don't you forget it."

Keeping one eye on the assembly of girls you start to make your departure only to be stopped short when an cute but seemingly inhuman voice fills the air. "You are not a magical girl, in fact I have never seen anything like you."

Five sets of eyes snap towards the source of the voice drawing yours to the cat like creature and it takes all of your willpower to not show your surprise to the fact that a cat can apparently speak. Still even if you have no facts to prove it, that one little sentence pretty much confirms something the voice in the back of your mind has been telling you for a while now. "Yeah, I figured that out, as to what I am maybe you should check the news or something. What the hell are you?" I mean Symphogears existence is pretty common knowledge these days, even if who they are is a closely kept secret.

The cat seems to be unruffled at your disrespect and presses on, "My name is Jubey the fairy. So how is it that your armor can produce the dimensional stabilization effect, after all only magic is supposed to be able to fight the Witches."

"Yeah, I'm not about to explain how my armor works to a group that kidnaps among their own, sorry." You trust this group about as far as you can throw them at this point. "So you're trying to tell me that magic is real?" In retrospect this explains the super-powers, strange non-armor getup's, and the few other powers you had experienced recently all done without a hint of a song, not to mention the talking cat/fairy thing kinda help prove this point.

"Yes, these girls made contracts and now use magic to take on the Witches." Yeah that doesn't sound suspicious at all, but on the other hand you are well aware of just what lengths people will do for personal power and magic would be one hell an advantage. Though it didn't escape you that the cat's explanation is a bit scarce on details but it's probably similar to you not wanting to explain how your gear works so you don't press him on it at this time. Fine will probably be able to figure it all out anyway. Though you still find it a bit funny that they call the Noise Witches, but small details were never one of the things you quibbled over.

With that little back and forth out of the way you turn your attention back to the others and note that they are staring at you like you had just announced that the sky was purple or something. The silence is so think a pin being dropped could have been heard. You take the break to consider the entirety of the situation. You might be able to press for more information and maybe could end up revealing a bit more about this rabbit hole you've stumbled into but really at the moment your first priority is to get out of this alive. It has become vitally important for you to report your findings to Fine and see how this might effect her plans. And hey, it might even be interesting enough that she will forget to punish you for failing to capture the Gungnir Girl... Well one can always hope.

So while they're off balance with this 'revelation' you make your escape before they think you're more valuable then their friend is, after all it's what you would be considering in the same situation.. One of them calls out for you to wait but you just throw your hostage at them in response. While they're busy dealing with that out you press the Nehushtan Armor's speed to it's limit while not really caring where you end up as long as it's away from them.

You allow yourself to become lost in the city depths as you focus on the fact you've picked up tonight. Magic is real and being kept in the shadows, not really all that different from the Symphogear programs now that you think about it, except for the fact that the public knows it exists nobody except their leaders have a grasp on who or what they are. A group is kidnapping for some still unknown reason, also something you are well acquainted with happening. Finally they fight the Noise and seem to be just as effective at it as the governments are, IE not at all.

You yawn as the late night coupled with all your activities catch up to you and stop on a short office building while you decide what to do next. As you de-transform and pull out your cellphone to call Fine you note sourly that the battery is dead, well she gets prissy about you calling her anyway what with her double life and all. That just means you'll have to report to her mansion personally... You can already picture the shock table... Joy.

Well Chris it's been a long night what do you plan to do next.

[X] Find a spot to sleep for the night and catch the early morning train back to Tokyo, Fine needs to be informed.
-[X] Fine gives you enough money for a night in a hotel, but you'll have to deal with her getting mad for spending it.
-[X] Abandoned offices or apartment buildings are child's play to break into when you can jump 10 stories, you'll just have to rough it for the night. Thankfully it's not all that cold outside with it being so far south.

[X] Wait, with everything else that was going on didn't you forget something?

what happened with the girl she was with before?

[X] Wait, with everything else that was going on didn't you forget something?

[X] Find a spot to sleep for the night and catch the early morning train back to Tokyo, Fine needs to be informed.
-[X] Fine gives you enough money for a night in a hotel, but you'll have to deal with her getting mad for spending it.
-[X] Look for Akane on the way, but don't spent too much time.

-[X] Look for Akane on the way, but don't spent too much time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back