• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Sooo... Just how much of that ending was Shirou fucking with Sona to put her off balance, and how much of it was Archer inserting himself into the situation? Because wow... He hit Sona with one hell of a whammy.

What would this be called? The reverse of a femme fatale... homme fatale? *whistles* Harem Protagonist EX is just too powerful a skill.

Last edited:
A Wish Upon the Stars — Chapter 3
Interesting chapter, many interesting things happened like the most active cooperation between Shirou.

"... What you have is something comparable to a Magic Core, but different. Think of it as a sort of magical factory that can produce a nigh infinite amount of energy just by breathing." With a nod from Miyu, Shirou continued with his explanation. "It was normally found inside Dragons or those with the essence of one."
So Miyu has almost infinite magical energy...Wait, loli black haired Kuudere with almost infinite energy. That sounds familiar *cough*Ophis*cough* ;);)

Shirou just sighed at Miyu's antics and continued with his explanation. "Anyway, what this means is that you have a unique ability, Miyu. You can produce a nigh infinite amount of Prana."
I'm curious how the devils would interpret Miyu's almost infinite magical energy capacity, I mean, the devils would think that Miyu has an absurd amount of magical energy for such a young human or something.

Shirou's left eyebrow twitched ever so slightly, "Well sorry about that, Tsubasa-san." He said with no small amount of sarcasm, "Because, fortunately for you, you guys don't have to raise a kid." This elicited a gasp from the students in the hallways, but Shirou simply ignored them. "You don't have to make sure she's fed, clothed, have a roof over her head, or any of the other expenses that come with raising a kid. So honestly, what would you know?"
Now the students of the academy will think that Shirou is a single teenage father or something.

I just revealed information about myself to random strangers!'
Yes, that was a big mistake. Now Sona knows that Shirou is in charge of taking care of Miyu. There is no adult with them... I mention it because in the dxd canon, Sona recruited Saji by helping him take care of his younger brother and younger sister. So I suspect Sona could use that tactic on Shirou (but we know that won't work on him :p).

"Oh, please, Sona-san, don't act so surprised." He said with an exasperated voice, he then turned his head to see a very confused expression on the bespectacled girl's face."What? Don't think I didn't notice that Bat Familiar watching me from a distance in broad daylight."

Sona's heart dropped as she realized the implications of Shirou's revelation. She knew that only one person in all of Kuoh Town possessed a Bat Familiar. The realization sent a chill down her spine, a cold sweat trickling down her back like a waterfall. 'By the Satans, Rias, you idiot!' While she trusted her friend to support her if things get dangerous, Sona couldn't risk her discovering about Shirou, at least for now, not before Rias manages to deal with that arranged marriage her parents planned for her.
Well, Rias lost all chances to talk to Shirou without even starting to make a move :sneaky:.

On the other hand, I hope Shirou doesn't get involved in the Riser Arc in any way. There is no reason for him to do that(I mean, the priority for this Shirou is Miyu. Getting involved in Rias situation that is very personal, it is not a good idea for Shirou. Getting involved with Rias and Riser would make Shirou and Miyu will call the attention of the devil society).

"Let me rephrase that in a way that you'll better understand, Sona-san." he said, his hand gently lifting her chin to meet his eyes. "You are important to me Sona-san."
The moment Shirou said that, I thought that Serafall would appear because her siscon instinct told her that Sona was in "danger". :p

Shirou maintained his composure, his touch still gentle. "Yes, you are my shield, Sona-san, my smokescreen — if you will — that will allow me and my sister to live peacefully here in Kuoh. So I have to make sure you and yours are safe and sound. Nobody gets in danger, and nobody from Hell would start to ask questions, am I right?"

After a brief pause to let her process his words, Sona finally spoke, her voice trembling slightly. "... So you're suggesting that you'll be by my side, protecting me?"

Shirou smiled warmly, "Precisely, Sona-san." He said, releasing his hold on her chin. 'And besides, I'd be able to better observe you up close and personal.'

Sona's expression shifted once again, her surprise and defensiveness giving way to a mix of curiosity and cautious consideration. She pondered Shirou's proposition, weighing the potential benefits and risks of working together. The idea of collaborating with someone who possessed unique abilities and an outsider's perspective intrigued her. 'Plus we'd be able to better observe his abilities much more closely.'

"I can see the advantages of joining forces, Shirou-san," she admitted, her voice now tinged with a touch of curiosity. "Your combat skills and knowledge could prove invaluable in our missions, and your presence would provide an extra layer of protection."

Shirou nodded in agreement. "It's good that you catch on quickly, Sona-san."
Does that mean that Shirou and the student council will go hunting for Stray Devils together?

hirou for his part scoffed at Sona's attempt at a threat, "Oh, right. Speaking of blundering subordinates, where are they anyways?" Shirou said as he looked around the empty room.

"Well, unlike a certain someone, my Peerage has classes to attend," Sona said with an irritated but neutral expression.
Unfortunately for you, Sona. Shirou has a list of important priorities to do and it doesn't include attending school (Maybe sending Miyu to school in another city because Shirou didn't send her to Kuoh because of the skirt too short)

So Miyu has almost infinite magical energy...Wait, loli black haired Kuudere with almost infinite energy. That sounds familiar *cough*Ophis*cough* ;);)
I'm actually torn on how I would introduce Ophis into the story.

I'm curious how the devils would interpret Miyu's almost infinite magical energy capacity, I mean, the devils would think that Miyu has an absurd amount of magical energy for such a young human or something.
Well, Miyu has an almost instinctual level of control over her own magical capabilities, so I highly doubt anyone sans Shirou would know about it. And Shirou would do something to hide it as well.

Now the students of the academy will think that Shirou is a single teenage father or something.
It makes for a lot more interesting interactions with the students.

Yes, that was a big mistake. Now Sona knows that Shirou is in charge of taking care of Miyu. There is no adult with them... I mention it because in the dxd canon, Sona recruited Saji by helping him take care of his younger brother and younger sister. So I suspect Sona could use that tactic on Shirou (but we know that won't work on him :p).
I think she already knew when they first met.

Well, Rias lost all chances to talk to Shirou without even starting to make a move :sneaky:.

On the other hand, I hope Shirou doesn't get involved in the Riser Arc in any way. There is no reason for him to do that(I mean, the priority for this Shirou is Miyu. Getting involved in Rias situation that is very personal, it is not a good idea for Shirou. Getting involved with Rias and Riser would make Shirou and Miyu will call the attention of the devil society).
I actually don't know how to go about the Riser Arc yet, 'cause the entire arranged marriage debacle that's popular among the 72 would still definitely drag Sona into the problem and subsequently, Shirou as well.

The moment Shirou said that, I thought that Serafall would appear because her siscon instinct told her that Sona was in "danger". :p
Nah, Serafall would be appearing much later in the story.

Does that mean that Shirou and the student council will go hunting for Stray Devils together?
Yes.

Unfortunately for you, Sona. Shirou has a list of important priorities to do and it doesn't include attending school (Maybe sending Miyu to school in another city because Shirou didn't send her to Kuoh because of the skirt too short)
Actually, I think there are other schools inKuoh, besides Kuoh Academy. 'Cause, the Academy had only recently gone Co-Ed, and where else would the boys go to school besides another nearby school, But the problem would be 'what's the name of those schools?'

I'm actually torn on how I would introduce Ophis into the story.
That's a good question...Maybe Ophis could sense that something (Shirou and Miyu) that comes from beyond the Dimensional Gap entered the Dxdverse and appeared somewhere on Earth. Now, Ophis is looking for them or something.

Well, Miyu has an almost instinctual level of control over her own magical capabilities, so I highly doubt anyone sans Shirou would know about it. And Shirou would do something to hide it as well.
Fair point.
Well, I was just curious how the devils would react to Miyu's absurd magical energy capacity.

It makes for a lot more interesting interactions with the students.
You are right about that :D. The rumors that will arise due to that misunderstanding :sneaky:.

It's also funny how Sona can't force Shirou to go to school (as usually happens in some dxd fanfics I've read)

I think she already knew when they first met.
Oh really?. Well, I guess Sona thought that Shirou and Miyu would have parents away from home due to work or something. You know, the absent-at-home parent cliché used in every light novel, anime, and manga :V.

I actually don't know how to go about the Riser Arc yet, 'cause the entire arranged marriage debacle that's popular among the 72 would still definitely drag Sona into the problem and subsequently, Shirou as well.
I don't understand how Sona could be dragged into the problem when she has conditions set to accept an arranged marriage.
I understand that due to the high possibility of war happening at any moment (due to what the angels have done in their desperate search) the devil council is possibly putting pressure on Sona's parents to insist their daughter get married soon or something like that.

I don't fully understand how that would be a problem for Shirou. Yes, he will lose his shield (Sona) but they are already problems in the devil society. If Shirou were to get involved in such devilish matters, he would only put a red flag on his back and endanger Miyu.

About Riser Arc: Well as I said, Shirou has no reason to get involved in a matter that is exclusive to devils (it's like Shirou decided to interfere in the political affairs of a foreign country). And in the grand scheme of things, Riser Arc isn't important (it's only important if you want to complete the Rias Route :V).

Nah, Serafall would be appearing much later in the story.
I understand. but i said it as a joke :p

Now, that will be interesting :sneaky:. It will definitely be interesting, I mean, a lot of things can happen like the student council and Shirou have to work together to accomplish the missions and not die.
Yes, it will be interesting to know more about how the dynamic between Shirou and the student council will be, since Shirou has more experience in mercenary work and that kind of thing due to his life with Kiritsugu.

Actually, I think there are other schools inKuoh, besides Kuoh Academy. 'Cause, the Academy had only recently gone Co-Ed, and where else would the boys go to school besides another nearby school, But the problem would be 'what's the name of those schools?'
You're right about that. If you want you can call the schools like North Kuoh School, South Kuoh School, East Kuoh School, West Kuoh School or something like that. You can also use schools from other series/anime/manga/light novel or you can use some other school to make a reference to Nasuverse like Tsukumihara Academy (Yes, it's a reference to Fate Extra :p)

...I admit I'm hoping that an expy of Hakuno Kishinami(female) will appear in the plot and meet Shirou and Miyu :p.

That's a good question...Maybe Ophis could sense that something (Shirou and Miyu) that comes from beyond the Dimensional Gap entered the Dxdverse and appeared somewhere on Earth. Now, Ophis is looking for them or something.
Spoilers:
█ ▚▀▒ ▀▂▔▕▀▋▋▜ ▏▋▀▍▍█▍▆ ▔▎ ▇▀▙▄ ▎ ▇▏█▒ ▒▕▃▃▄▍▋▜ ▀▏▏▄▀░ █▍ ▕▁▚ ▚▇▄▍ ▒▇█░▎ ▕ ▃▄▂█▃▄▒ ▔▎ ▃▄▏▋▎ ▜ █▔.

I believe I already stated where to go if you want to understand what those block texts mean.

I don't understand how Sona could be dragged into the problem when she has conditions set to accept an arranged marriage.
I understand that due to the high possibility of war happening at any moment (due to what the angels have done in their desperate search) the devil council is possibly putting pressure on Sona's parents to insist their daughter get married soon or something like that.

I don't fully understand how that would be a problem for Shirou. Yes, he will lose his shield (Sona) but they are already problems in the devil society. If Shirou were to get involved in such devilish matters, he would only put a red flag on his back and endanger Miyu.

About Riser Arc: Well as I said, Shirou has no reason to get involved in a matter that is exclusive to devils (it's like Shirou decided to interfere in the political affairs of a foreign country). And in the grand scheme of things, Riser Arc isn't important (it's only important if you want to complete the Rias Route :V).

I think that Sona's condition is more or less a stop-gap measure to keep her suitors that were chosen by her parents away, and eventually, they would be pressured by the rest of the Noble Families to forcibly choose a marriage partner for her.

Now, that will be interesting :sneaky:. It will definitely be interesting, I mean, a lot of things can happen like the student council and Shirou have to work together to accomplish the missions and not die.
Yes, it will be interesting to know more about how the dynamic between Shirou and the student council will be, since Shirou has more experience in mercenary work and that kind of thing due to his life with Kiritsugu.

Oh don't worry, it would be insufferable, for him that is. 'Cause if I remember this correctly, not a lot of time has passed since Sona's current Peerage members — sans Tsubaki — have been turned into Devils. Due to them coming from different backgrounds; like Momo whose father was a CEO I think in a company affiliated with the Sitri Clan, Reya whose grandmother was a Witch, Tsubasa who could see ghosts, and Tomoe who was from a Clan of Exorcists, would either lack or have surface-level experience in a lot of fields, like combat (except Tomoe and Tsubasa), tactics, reconnaissance, infiltration, trap detection and disarmament — both Mundane and Magical, DxD Equivalent of Bounded Fields, Magical Items, and most importantly of all, Holy Weapons, mainly what's it like getting hit by one.

You're right about that. If you want you can call the schools like North Kuoh School, South Kuoh School, East Kuoh School, West Kuoh School or something like that. You can also use schools from other series/anime/manga/light novel or you can use some other school to make a reference to Nasuverse like Tsukumihara Academy (Yes, it's a reference to Fate Extra :p)

...I admit I'm hoping that an expy of Hakuno Kishinami(female) will appear in the plot and meet Shirou and Miyu :p.

I was actually researching a about this and found a reddit post discussing the location of Kuoh, where they theorized that the town if located on the island of Honshu, then another post that said that the closest real-world equivalent of Kuoh would be a town called Nekima. So I'll be looking up schools there and maybe create an OC or just insert a character from another anime in there... probably.

Last edited:
believe I already stated where to go if you want to understand what those block texts mean.
...I don't remember you mentioning that but I would like to know how I can read that block text, please.

I think that Sona's condition is more or less a stop-gap measure to keep her suitors that were chosen by her parents away, and eventually, they would be pressured by the rest of the Noble Families to forcibly choose a marriage partner for her.
Fair point.

On the other hand, it always seemed suspicious to me that no possible fiancé candidate for Sona had ever appeared in the canon.Considering how popular chess is in devil society, you would think that older devils would be much better at chess than a very young devil like Sona. I mean single devils older than Sona would have more time to learn and practice chess. since the game was invented.

Oh don't worry, it would be insufferable, for him that is. 'Cause if I remember this correctly, not a lot of time has passed since Sona's current Peerage members — sans Tsubaki — have been turned into Devils. Due to them coming from different backgrounds; like Momo whose father was a CEO I think in a company affiliated with the Sitri Clan, Reya whose grandmother was a Witch, Tsubasa who could see ghosts, and Tomoe who was from a Clan of Exorcists, would either lack or have surface-level experience in a lot of fields, like combat (except Tomoe and Tsubasa), tactics, reconnaissance, infiltration, trap detection and disarmament — both Mundane and Magical, DxD Equivalent of Bounded Fields, Magical Items, and most importantly of all, Holy Weapons, mainly what's it like getting hit by one.
Basically, Shirou is dealing with amateurs who don't have any kind of basic training and no real experience...Well, now I feel bad for the girls. They don't know what awaits them.

DxD Equivalent of Bounded Fields
The closest DxD equivalent of Bounded Fields there is, are magical barriers or better known as defensive magic (it is when the dxd characters use a magic circle to defend themselves from enemy attacks)

was actually researching a about this and found a reddit post discussing the location of Kuoh, where they theorized that the town if located on the island of Honshu, then another post that said that the closest real-world equivalent of Kuoh would be a town called Nekima. So I'll be looking up schools there and maybe create an OC or just insert a character from another anime in there... probably.
I admit that I was never interested in knowing Kuoh's possible location in the real world.
But I like your idea of using characters expy :p

...I don't remember you mentioning that but I would like to know how I can read that block text, please.
Just search up Lingojam Block Translator or use this link:
https://lingojam.com/████Translator

Note:
Make sure to also paste the results in ChatGPT, just incase the outputted text is somewhat unreadable.

Fair point.

On the other hand, it always seemed suspicious to me that no possible fiancé candidate for Sona had ever appeared in the canon.Considering how popular chess is in devil society, you would think that older devils would be much better at chess than a very young devil like Sona. I mean single devils older than Sona would have more time to learn and practice chess. since the game was invented.
Yeah, I found that to be really weird.

Basically, Shirou is dealing with amateurs who don't have any kind of basic training and no real experience...Well, now I feel bad for the girls. They don't know what awaits them.
Yeah, he would be berating them the whole way, and I also feel bad for him, not only does he work multiple jobs, but now he has to basically take care of a group of Magical Teenagers.

The closest DxD equivalent of Bounded Fields there is, are magical barriers or better known as defensive magic (it is when the dxd characters use a magic circle to defend themselves from enemy attacks)
So, like, a shield then.

But what about establishing a detection perimeter, casting widespread illusions on an entire area, or even just outright isolating your opponents?

I admit that I was never interested in knowing Kuoh's possible location in the real world.
But I like your idea of using characters expy :p
Yeah, but still torn on who should I pick though.

Do you have any recommendations for anime high school and middle school characters, preferably those with powers but can make use of just mundane people?

Just search up Lingojam Block Translator or use this link:
https://lingojam.com/████Translator
Ok :D.

Yeah, I found that to be really weird.
plot armor :V

Yeah, he would be berating them the whole way, and I also feel bad for him, not only does he work multiple jobs, but now he has to basically take care of a group of Magical Teenagers.
Poor Shirou.

So, like, a shield then.
Yeah, that's basically it.

But what about establishing a detection perimeter, casting widespread illusions on an entire area, or even just outright isolating your opponents?
They are good questions... but I don't have any answer to give you, blame Ishibumi for not developing the lore of magic systems better in DxD.

But could you explain all that you mentioned are advanced uses of defensive magic combining it with other kinds of magic to have a different and more complex magic effect...I know, it's unnecessarily complicated but I don't have any better explanation.

Yeah, but still torn on who should I pick though.

Do you have any recommendations for anime high school and middle school characters, preferably those with powers but can make use of just mundane people?
I have some suggestions but I need a better explanation of what you are looking for.

They are good questions... but I don't have any answer to give you, blame Ishibumi for not developing the lore of magic systems better in DxD.

But could you explain all that you mentioned are advanced uses of defensive magic combining it with other kinds of magic to have a different and more complex magic effect...I know, it's unnecessarily complicated but I don't have any better explanation.

I only listed out some of the capabilities of a Bounded Field; like blocking out sound, light, and air, manipulating time, and implanting a mental suggestion for anyone without Magic Resistance to stay away form the area, just to name a few.

Heck, you could even create an entire world in there, look up the sort of shit Medea Caster could do when given enough time and Magical Energy, also Shirou's UBW is the highest level that a Bounded Field could reach — rivaling that of True Magic.

I have some suggestions but I need a better explanation of what you are looking for.
Well, first she needs to either be in Middle School, High School, or a teacher(this one should be self-explanatory on why) as I'm planning to have Shirou enroll Miyu as a Middle Schooler.

Has a kind and helpful personality, so there would be a logical reason for that person to be involved with Miyu as she would undoubtedly be incredibly socially awkward.

Someone that could help Shirou in taking better care of Miyu, and allow him to fully grasp all of the advancements made by Humanity in 2012 that didn't exist in 2004.

I only listed out some of the capabilities of a Bounded Field; like blocking out sound, light, and air, manipulating time, and implanting a mental suggestion for anyone without Magic Resistance to stay away form the area, just to name a few.
Like I said, Dxd Lore doesn't have a lot of information about the magic systems that are used in the series.
We only know human magic (which is based on mathematics) and devil magic is based on imagination (and in my opinion, the mechanics of how something like this works can be interpreted differently).

Heck, you could even create an entire world in there, look up the sort of shit Medea Caster could do when given enough time and Magical Energy, also Shirou's UBW is the highest level that a Bounded Field could reach — rivaling that of True Magic.
Well, I think the closest there is in DxD world to what you mentioned would be the power of Longinus ( Dimension Lost and Innovate Clear).
There is also the magic or whatever the devils use to build the stages for The Rating Game and there is also the magic or whatever Georg used to create an exact replica of Kyoto.

Well, first she needs to either be in Middle School, High School, or a teacher(this one should be self-explanatory on why) as I'm planning to have Shirou enroll Miyu as a Middle Schooler.

Has a kind and helpful personality, so there would be a logical reason for that person to be involved with Miyu as she would undoubtedly be incredibly socially awkward.

Someone that could help Shirou in taking better care of Miyu, and allow him to fully grasp all of the advancements made by Humanity in 2012 that didn't exist in 2004.
Ok, this will work for me.
Is it necessary for the character and the series to have supernatural elements? Or can even a slice of life series be useful?.

Well if I were to suggest a dxd character for what you are looking for. The best choice is Rossweisse because she is kind and helpful, she is smart (she skipped several years of school and graduated from university), she is qualified to be a teacher and she is the same age as Shirou (maybe a year older or a year less, I'm not sure but she is young).
So, if you decide to use Rossweisse, she could be the new teacher of another school in Kuoh.
If you decided to have Rossweisse appear early in the plot, it would be interesting because Shirou would start to get involved with another faction and not just get involved with the devils.
Other dxd character options I would suggest are Lefay Pendragon and Lavinia Reni. They are also good options and serve what you want to do.

On the other hand, if I were to suggest a character from another series for what you are looking for. My suggestions would be Mamako Oosuki and Mafuyu Kirisu.

If you decide to use an expy of any of them, it would be interesting.
Mamako could be one of the single neighbors living in the same building as Shirou, she could have a sacred gear based on the swords that her canon version has or those swords could be some heirloom from her family.
If you said to use Mafuyu, she could be a teacher at the school that Miyu will go to.
Mafuyu could also be a Magician but unlike Lefay and Georg, Mafuyu is not some super talented prodigy in magic and that kind of thing.

latest

latest

I'll be honest, I didn't think there was much of a time difference. I mean, I thought dxd world was in the year 2008 (the year the light novel was published) but I guess 2012 is a reference to the year the first anime season of Dxd came out.

On the other hand, I didn't care about that detail but I thought it was interesting information :D.

Like I said, Dxd Lore doesn't have a lot of information about the magic systems that are used in the series.
We only know human magic (which is based on mathematics) and devil magic is based on imagination (and in my opinion, the mechanics of how something like this works can be interpreted differently).

So, basically, Devils can basically do whatever the fuck they want with Magic, so long as it's within their reserve's limits, then?

Well, that's going to be hard as I am someone that thrives in Hard Magic Systems, with clearly defined rules and limitations, where the exception does not make the rule.

Well, I think the closest there is in DxD world to what you mentioned would be the power of Longinus ( Dimension Lost and Innovate Clear).
There is also the magic or whatever the devils use to build the stages for The Rating Game and there is also the magic or whatever Georg used to create an exact replica of Kyoto.

Wait, isn't that just Projection but on a larger scale?

Ok, this will work for me.
Is it necessary for the character and the series to have supernatural elements? Or can even a slice of life series be useful?.

Preferably Slice of Life but I can deal with a bit of supernatural.

Well if I were to suggest a dxd character for what you are looking for. The best choice is Rossweisse because she is kind and helpful, she is smart (she skipped several years of school and graduated from university), she is qualified to be a teacher and she is the same age as Shirou (maybe a year older or a year less, I'm not sure but she is young).
So, if you decide to use Rossweisse, she could be the new teacher of another school in Kuoh.
If you decided to have Rossweisse appear early in the plot, it would be interesting because Shirou would start to get involved with another faction and not just get involved with the devils.
Other dxd character options I would suggest are Lefay Pendragon and Lavinia Reni. They are also good options and serve what you want to do.

On the other hand, if I were to suggest a character from another series for what you are looking for. My suggestions would be Mamako Oosuki and Mafuyu Kirisu.

If you decide to use an expy of any of them, it would be interesting.
Mamako could be one of the single neighbors living in the same building as Shirou, she could have a sacred gear based on the swords that her canon version has or those swords could be some heirloom from her family.
If you said to use Mafuyu, she could be a teacher at the school that Miyu will go to.
Mafuyu could also be a Magician but unlike Lefay and Georg, Mafuyu is not some super talented prodigy in magic and that kind of thing.

I actually thought of someone: Jun Nagase from The World God Only Knows

She's helpful, kind, and caring, and has a logical reason for being in Kuoh; as during her show, she was a Trainee Teacher.

And I can make it so that she could somewhat feel the supernatural, almost like Tsubasa, but not actually see ghosts.

I'll be honest, I didn't think there was much of a time difference. I mean, I thought dxd world was in the year 2008 (the year the light novel was published) but I guess 2012 is a reference to the year the first anime season of Dxd came out.

On the other hand, I didn't care about that detail but I thought it was interesting information :D.

I'm actually someone that values time very highly, so I always try and make a point about the passage of time, its effects, the advancements made, the regressions made, the incidents that occurred, and the changes n societal norms.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
So, basically, Devils can basically do whatever the fuck they want with Magic, so long as it's within their reserve's limits, then?
As I said, it is under the interpretation of each person. If that's your interpretation of the mechanics used in devil magic, then fine.

Well, that's going to be hard as I am someone that thrives in Hard Magic Systems, with clearly defined rules and limitations, where the exception does not make the rule.
Unfortunately, that doesn't happen in the magic systems that are used in DxD. Limitations and rules only exist when the plot requires it.

Wait, isn't that just Projection but on a larger scale?
No, it is not. In dxd it is something else. If I remember correctly, the devils build the zones for the Rating Game in the Dimensional Gap and they are protected by magic barriers or something like that... I guess the dxd wiki must have some of that information.

In Georg's case, I'm not sure what he used for the Kyoto replica.

Preferably Slice of Life but I can deal with a bit of supernatural.
In that case, there are many options but I can narrow the list down to five or seven suggestions (I only chose those numbers because I like them).

Mention three or seven series that you know so as not to repeat my suggestions :D.

I actually thought of someone: Jun Nagase from The World God Only Knows

She's helpful, kind, and caring, and has a logical reason for being in Kuoh; as during her show, she was a Trainee Teacher.
shut-up-take-my-money.gif

You have my full attention just for using a Jun Nagase expy :D.
Add in a Kanon Nakagawa expy and a Haqua du Lot Herminium expy, and you get a deal with me :sneaky:.

Seriously speaking, it will be interesting how Shirou and Miyu interact with Jun :D.

And I can make it so that she could somewhat feel the supernatural, almost like Tsubasa, but not actually see ghosts.
It is a good idea.

You could even use Jun's POV to show how the mundane side of the human world has been affected by the miracles performed by Miyu.

I'm actually someone that values time very highly, so I always try and make a point about the passage of time, its effects, the advancements made, the regressions made, the incidents that occurred, and the changes n societal norms
That's an interesting way of doing things.

As I said, it is under the interpretation of each person. If that's your interpretation of the mechanics used in devil magic, then fine.

Unfortunately, that doesn't happen in the magic systems that are used in DxD. Limitations and rules only exist when the plot requires it.

Well, now, that just ain't fair at all.

No, it is not. In dxd it is something else. If I remember correctly, the devils build the zones for the Rating Game in the Dimensional Gap and they are protected by magic barriers or something like that... I guess the dxd wiki must have some of that information.

In Georg's case, I'm not sure what he used for the Kyoto replica.

Oh, I see.

In that case, there are many options but I can narrow the list down to five or seven suggestions (I only chose those numbers because I like them).

Mention three or seven series that you know so as not to repeat my suggestions :D.

Nah, you can just give me your recommendations,

You have my full attention just for using a Jun Nagase expy :D.
Add in a Kanon Nakagawa expy and a Haqua du Lot Herminium expy, and you get a deal with me :sneaky:.

Seriously speaking, it will be interesting how Shirou and Miyu interact with Jun :D.

Haqua could actually be used as one of Hades' Grim Reapers, but Kanon, I don't know what to do with her though.

You could even use Jun's POV to show how the mundane side of the human world has been affected by the miracles performed by Miyu.

That's actually a great idea, thanks.

All I'd say is that Miyu's hatred of Kiritsugu doesn't really make sense and reads of hatesink/bashing. She'd be apathetic sure, but she was 100% close enough to Shirou that her confusion at his wish was partially accepting at what she thought he was trying to do. Sure, later on she could decide to dislike Kerry for what he tried to do(which had "good intentions") and tried to convince Shirou not to get close to her(which she shouldn't really know), but he ultimately did nothing to her and gave her Shirou. Not to mention she should still be at the point where these emotions are confusing to her. She's a lot brighter in the Shirou arc, but she's still acting off of logic from books.

As for the whole Riser thing, I don't see Shirou getting involved because he's human and doesn't want the attention. At most, he goes up to Issei or Rias cuz he's somehow there when Riser shows up or they come to him and he gives them a NP while making a contract that says they keep it a secret or owe him. It would also later have something "go wrong" for him as he realized Rias/Sona have siblingcons and must 100% know about him.

All I'd say is that Miyu's hatred of Kiritsugu doesn't really make sense and reads of hatesink/bashing. She'd be apathetic sure, but she was 100% close enough to Shirou that her confusion at his wish was partially accepting at what she thought he was trying to do. Sure, later on she could decide to dislike Kerry for what he tried to do(which had "good intentions") and tried to convince Shirou not to get close to her(which she shouldn't really know), but he ultimately did nothing to her and gave her Shirou. Not to mention she should still be at the point where these emotions are confusing to her. She's a lot brighter in the Shirou arc, but she's still acting off of logic from books.

In Fate/Grand Order, there is a line indicating that Miyu and Kiritsugu didn't have many encounters. Whenever they did meet, Kiritsugu would maintain a cold and detached demeanor, avoiding conversation. This behavior stems from Kiritsugu's intention to view Miyu not as a human being, but as a mere tool to be utilized.

Miyu, even at a young age, displays remarkable perceptiveness and would likely notice Kiritsugu's distant gaze and lack of communication. Her sensitivity enables her to pick up on the emotional distance he keeps, despite his attempts to maintain it. This perception is further supported by Miyu's outburst in the cave, which occurred when Shirou rescued her. Although her feelings of betrayal towards Shirou have disappeared completely, the same cannot be said for her relationship with Kiritsugu.

As for the whole Riser thing, I don't see Shirou getting involved because he's human and doesn't want the attention. At most, he goes up to Issei or Rias cuz he's somehow there when Riser shows up or they come to him and he gives them a NP while making a contract that says they keep it a secret or owe him. It would also later have something "go wrong" for him as he realized Rias/Sona have siblingcons and must 100% know about him.

I am actually planning to have Issei meet Shirou a month before he meets Raynare and subsequently becomes a Devil.

My logic behind this is that Shirou could smell the faint scent of a Dragon, a very powerful Dragon on Issei when they accidentally meet. How they would meet, I'm still debating on that.

Well, now, that just ain't fair at all.
Blame Ishibumi for that :V. He has a world where all the mythology is real but he couldn't develop the world well and he only focused on one faction (devils) and ignored the other factions.

Nah, you can just give me your recommendations,
Well, that's my signal :D.

Write my suggestions later...After you answer the comment ;).

Haqua could actually be used as one of Hades' Grim Reapers, but Kanon, I don't know what to do with her though.
That's a good idea for Haqua.

Kanon could be a new student at Kuoh Academy, she could meet Shirou before going to the academy as a new student, and she could be a new neighbor in the building where Shirou and Miyu lived.
Kanon would be a character like Jun, a character focused more on the POV than the mundane side of the story. Also, it would be good for Shirou and Miyu to socialize with people who are not connected to the supernatural side.

That's actually a great idea, thanks.
Yeah, I thought it wouldn't be fair to ignore the mundane side of the world, I mean, every dxd fanfic only focuses on the supernatural side and ignores the mundane side (and I understand why that happens) but by doing that, the world that can be explored is very limited.

As for the whole Riser thing, I don't see Shirou getting involved because he's human and doesn't want the attention. At most, he goes up to Issei or Rias cuz he's somehow there when Riser shows up or they come to him and he gives them a NP while making a contract that says they keep it a secret or owe him.
I don't see why Shirou would dislike Riser, I mean, Shirou is not like Issei. Shirou would see Riser as the typical noble boy with a lot of money, Shirou shouldn't be antagonistic to Riser like Issei is to him (Yes, Shirou could be sarcastic with Riser but nothing serious so as not to attract attention and keep a low profile).
It's not a good idea for Shirou to start handing out Noble Phantasms like candy on Halloween. Also, Noble Phantasms can only be used by their original owners (with some exceptions to this rule).

And most importantly, if Shirou is only going to do that in the Riser Arc. Then it's better that Shirou doesn't get involved in that arc, since it will happen like in canon with only Shirou as an extra. Or better yet, skip the Riser Arc and develop it better than the canon did (that would be more original and something very rare to see in a dxd fanfic).

It would also later have something "go wrong" for him as he realized Rias/Sona have siblingcons and must 100% know about him.
In that case, Shirou is more likely to find out that Sona's sister is one of the leaders of the devil society and she is in charge of Foreign Affairs because he would spend more time with the student council and maybe Shirou could bring up the subject and one of the girls mention Serafall. The point is that Shirou at some point would gain the trust of the student council to get more information about the devils.

I am actually planning to have Issei meet Shirou a month before he meets Raynare and subsequently becomes a Devil.

My logic behind this is that Shirou could smell the faint scent of a Dragon, a very powerful Dragon on Issei when they accidentally meet. How they would meet, I'm still debating on that.
If that event were to happen like canon, there's no need to have Shirou involved in that...I'm surprised to learn that that canon event will still happen, I mean, considering that all factions are on red alert because of a possible war that can start at any moment because of what the angels are doing. I thought that event would not happen exactly the same as in canon.

If you want Shirou to meet him, it might happen at one of Shirou's temporary jobs. Maybe in a restaurant near the academy or in a convenience store.

█ ▚▀▒ ▀▂▔▕▀▋▋▜ ▏▋▀▍▍█▍▆ ▔▎ ▇▀▙▄ ▎ ▇▏█▒ ▒▕▃▃▄▍▋▜ ▀▏▏▄▀░ █▍ ▕▁▚ ▚▇▄▍ ▒▇█░▎ ▕ ▃▄▂█▃▄▒ ▔▎ ▃▄▏▋▎ ▜ █▔.
And how would she enter UBW?.Was she hiding in the zone where Shirou used UBW or something like that?

That's a good idea for Haqua.

Ikr.

Kanon could be a new student at Kuoh Academy, she could meet Shirou before going to the academy as a new student, and she could be a new neighbor in the building where Shirou and Miyu lived.
Kanon would be a character like Jun, a character focused more on the POV than the mundane side of the story. Also, it would be good for Shirou and Miyu to socialize with people who are not connected to the supernatural side.

Yeah, especially Miyu, that kid needs to get out more.

Yeah, I thought it wouldn't be fair to ignore the mundane side of the world, I mean, every dxd fanfic only focuses on the supernatural side and ignores the mundane side (and I understand why that happens) but by doing that, the world that can be explored is very limited.

Yeah, that was also something I found weird when I was reading Fate x DxD Fanfics.

I don't see why Shirou would dislike Riser, I mean, Shirou is not like Issei. Shirou would see Riser as the typical noble boy with a lot of money, Shirou shouldn't be antagonistic to Riser like Issei is to him (Yes, Shirou could be sarcastic with Riser but nothing serious so as not to attract attention and keep a low profile).

It's not a good idea for Shirou to start handing out Noble Phantasms like candy on Halloween. Also, Noble Phantasms can only be used by their original owners (with some exceptions to this rule).

And most importantly, if Shirou is only going to do that in the Riser Arc. Then it's better that Shirou doesn't get involved in that arc, since it will happen like in canon with only Shirou as an extra. Or better yet, skip the Riser Arc and develop it better than the canon did (that would be more original and something very rare to see in a dxd fanfic).

Shirou won't even care about Riser, so long as he doesn't;t do anything stupid that is. Shirou would more than likely ignore Riser, and so would chicken boy, 'cause in his eyes — why would he, a member of the nobility, care about some random Human Magician that may or may not be Sona's boy toy.

And Shirou won't let anyone know that he can make weapons that can rival that of the Longinus-Class Sacred Gears unless he trusts them with it.

In that case, Shirou is more likely to find out that Sona's sister is one of the leaders of the devil society and she is in charge of Foreign Affairs because he would spend more time with the student council and maybe Shirou could bring up the subject and one of the girls mention Serafall. The point is that Shirou at some point would gain the trust of the student council to get more information about the devils.

Actually, I was planning to have Serafall check up on Sona and find out that there is a random Human hanging around her sister. She would more than likely just confront Shirou outright.

I was planning to have this scene happen as Shirou is working as a bartender and Seragall would just insert herself in the establishment and they would have a very tense conversation while disguising it as a regular chat.

If that event were to happen like canon, there's no need to have Shirou involved in that...I'm surprised to learn that that canon event will still happen, I mean, considering that all factions are on red alert because of a possible war that can start at any moment because of what the angels are doing. I thought that event would not happen exactly the same as in canon.

Well, Rias was able to find out Issei has a Sacred Gear, so naturally Shirou should be able to as well. Especially with his nose being able to pick up on the incredibly faint scent of a Dragon as powerful as Ddraig.

If you want Shirou to meet him, it might happen at one of Shirou's temporary jobs. Maybe in a restaurant near the academy or in a convenience store.

It's funny you would say that, I was actually planning to show one of Shirou's workplaces, which is a resto-bar; here, Shirou would be working two shifts, one in the afternoon as a cook and another in the evening till midnight as a bartender.

And how would she enter UBW?.Was she hiding in the zone where Shirou used UBW or something like that?

After Miyu is outed as God, events happen that lead to the three factions making peace. As the signing ceremony is underway, I was planning to have the Fallen, Old Satan and Hero Factions of Khaos Brigade attack the Peace Treaty Signing Ceremony and naturally they would be carrying those weird snakes made from Ophis' power.

Now, with essentially an army coming after Miyu, Shirou would essentially be forced to deploy UBW; once that happens, everyone within the boundary that appears whenever a Reality Marble is deployed would be brought over to the UBW, and Ophis' would immediately notice all of her snake things disappear in a snap, so naturally she would check it out.

Ophis being Ophis, once she gets to Kuoh Academy, she'd be able to tell that her snakes are right in front of her but would be unable to see them. She would then try to find them using her power and would notice that there is a world,hidden in front of her. She would then open a rift in Reality and enter UBW with very little issue.

Here are my thoughts on how devil magic works.
I always interpreted the DxD devils imagination magic as something like Nasuverse Wishcraft you give your magic a goal and enough raw power and it will give you the simplest, easiest and most direct path to the desired end result.

However using that type of magic without the appropriate knowledge and skill to achieve the end result in a more efficient way will make it cost a huge amount of power which is why most devils tend to stick to simple applications of magic like raw energy shaping and simpler elemental abilities.

After all it is easier to bend the rules of reality than it is to break them, and you can only bend the rules consistently if you know what they are and how they work.

I always interpreted the DxD devils imagination magic as something like Nasuverse Wishcraft you give your magic a goal and enough raw power and it will give you the simplest, easiest and most direct path to the desired end result.

However using that type of magic without the appropriate knowledge and skill to achieve the end result in a more efficient way will make it cost a huge amount of power which is why most devils tend to stick to simple applications of magic like raw energy shaping and simpler elemental abilities.

After all it is easier to bend the rules of reality than it is to break them, and you can only bend the rules consistently if you know what they are and how they work.

That's an actually good explanation, thanks :).

That's an actually good explanation, thanks :).
A more in depth explanation would be that to cast magic there are four major things that are required:
1)Intent which is mental focus, willpower and emotion. Although focus and emotion can interfere with one another.
2)Description(to inform your magic what you want it to do) which is knowledge and imagination(visualization of the end result or process to achieve said end result).
3)Magic control which is manipulation of magical energy for efficiency and ability to alter the nature and shape of the magical energy.
4)Power to pay for the cost of the spell.

The thing about devil magic is that it allows the user to substitute the knowledge and magic control(up to a certain point for control) aspects in exchange for a huge increase in power cost(somewhat proportional to the complexity and difficulty of what you attempting to do).

Last edited:
Well, here are my suggestions:
I suggest using girls from Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai. Maybe use the Jupiter Sisters.

1.- Oshi no Ko(More specifically to Ai Hoshino)
2.- Sono Bisque Doll
3.- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
4.- Bocchi the Rock
5.- Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
6.- Princess Lover
7.- Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai
8.- Is the Order a Rabbit
9.- Shape of Voice(More specifically to Shouko Nishimiya and her family)
10.- Nisekoi
11.- Quintessential Quintuplets
12.- Komi Can't Communicate

I don't remember if it was mentioned but will Shirou get memories about Chaldea and the events that happened in FGO?

Yeah, especially Miyu, that kid needs to get out more.
Yes. Miyu needs to socialize with more people... I wonder what Miyu's first meeting with Jun or Kanon would be like.

Shirou won't even care about Riser, so long as he doesn't;t do anything stupid that is. Shirou would more than likely ignore Riser, and so would chicken boy, 'cause in his eyes — why would he, a member of the nobility, care about some random Human Magician that may or may not be Sona's boy toy.
You are right about that. Shirou and Riser would ignore each other, they have no reason to antagonize the other.
If Riser thinks that Shirou is just Sona's new boy toy or something, that situation works for Shirou because it's easier for him if someone like Riser draws his own conclusions from the situation.

...You can't imagine how many Nasu/dxd fanfics make "Shirou" antagonize Riser just because the writer, the plot and the canon demand it. The situation is too forced when that happens.

And Shirou won't let anyone know that he can make weapons that can rival that of the Longinus-Class Sacred Gears unless he trusts them with it.
It's good to know that...Too bad that in other Nasu/dxd fanfics that doesn't happen and "Shirou" casually explains all his abilities to anyone who asks :V.

Actually, I was planning to have Serafall check up on Sona and find out that there is a random Human hanging around her sister. She would more than likely just confront Shirou outright.

I was planning to have this scene happen as Shirou is working as a bartender and Seragall would just insert herself in the establishment and they would have a very tense conversation while disguising it as a regular chat.
Those are two good ideas :D.

Well, Rias was able to find out Issei has a Sacred Gear, so naturally Shirou should be able to as well.
I can't argue against that because I don't remember it well and I don't plan on rereading the first few volumes... I'll leave that task to any dxd "fan" who is too enthusiastic about canon and wants to start writing a large amount of text on the subject :V.

Especially with his nose being able to pick up on the incredibly faint scent of a Dragon as powerful as Ddraig.
Shirou has never had a super sense of smell or anything like that. It's just the way Shirou feels and perceives magical energy, he describes his sensation by describing it as smells and it's not really a sensitive sense of smell or anything (in the visual novel it is better shown, that detail with Shirou's monologues).

It's just a misinterpretation of a common ability that Shirou has that became popular in fanfics.

It's funny you would say that, I was actually planning to show one of Shirou's workplaces, which is a resto-bar; here, Shirou would be working two shifts, one in the afternoon as a cook and another in the evening till midnight as a bartender.
Honestly, I expected something like this to happen :D.

Yes, it suits Shirou to work in a place like a resto-bar. Maybe in his night job as a bartender, he meets characters like Azazel or Odin.

After Miyu is outed as God, events happen that lead to the three factions making peace. As the signing ceremony is underway, I was planning to have the Fallen, Old Satan and Hero Factions of Khaos Brigade attack the Peace Treaty Signing Ceremony and naturally they would be carrying those weird snakes made from Ophis' power.

Now, with essentially an army coming after Miyu, Shirou would essentially be forced to deploy UBW; once that happens, everyone within the boundary that appears whenever a Reality Marble is deployed would be brought over to the UBW, and Ophis' would immediately notice all of her snake things disappear in a snap, so naturally she would check it out.

Ophis being Ophis, once she gets to Kuoh Academy, she'd be able to tell that her snakes are right in front of her but would be unable to see them. She would then try to find them using her power and would notice that there is a world,hidden in front of her. She would then open a rift in Reality and enter UBW with very little issue.
f0301ad20331644036fb51e85e8cf727.gif

The situation got out of control quickly but I understand that something like this would happen if it is discovered that the replacement for the Biblical God is only a ten-year-old human girl.
In that situation, Shirou can't underestimate his enemies and it's better to take out UBW from the start.

Yes, you are right about Ophis. She would realize that the presence of her snakes disappeared.

On the other hand, I wonder how the leaders of the three factions, Sona and the other devils from Kuoh Academy will react to knowing that God is a little girl :p... I guess Gabriel will get a new little sister or stepmother?

It will be interesting how Gabriel will interact with Miyu and Shirou :D

Here are my thoughts on how devil magic works.
A more in depth explanation would be that to cast magic there are four major things that are required:
1)Intent which is mental focus, willpower and emotion. Although focus and emotion can interfere with one another.
2)Description(to inform your magic what you want it to do) which is knowledge and imagination(visualization of the end result or process to achieve said end result).
3)Magic control which is manipulation of magical energy for efficiency and ability to alter the nature and shape of the magical energy.
4)Power to pay for the cost of the spell.

The thing about devil magic is that it allows the user to substitute the knowledge and magic control(up to a certain point for control) aspects in exchange for a huge increase in power cost(somewhat proportional to the complexity and difficulty of what you attempting to do).
I like your explanation about devil magic :D.

I guess in Ajuka's case (his magic is based on calculations and formulas, and Kankara Formula), it's something unique and not the rule for devil magic.

I guess in Ajuka's case (his magic is based on calculations and formulas, and Kankara Formula), it's something unique and not the rule for devil magic.
The thing about devil magic is that Merlin developed calculation magic by using math to describe what a devil does when they cast a spell and alter the equations to make the process as energy efficient as possible due to the fact humans have on average lower power reserves than supernatural beings.

The thing about Ajuka's Kankara formula is that it allows him to perceive magic phenomena as mathematical equations and that allows him to use it to assign value to constants and variables in the spell equations of other people that were left unaccounted for(left blank) and use that to alter the spell in some way.
The values left blank in a spell can be anything the caster doesn't know exists that could theoretically affect the spell in some way or things that are not required to make the spell work and so are left blank to save time and mental stamina.

The thing about Ajuka's Kankara formula is that it allows him to perceive magic phenomena as mathematical equations and that allows him to use it to assign value to constants and variables in the spell equations of other people that were left unaccounted for(left blank) and use that to alter the spell in some way.
The values left blank in a spell can be anything the caster doesn't know exists that could theoretically affect the spell in some way or things that are not required to make the spell work and so are left blank to save time and mental stamina.
Fair point

Well, here are my suggestions:
I suggest using girls from Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai. Maybe use the Jupiter Sisters.

1.- Oshi no Ko(More specifically to Ai Hoshino)
2.- Sono Bisque Doll
3.- Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
4.- Bocchi the Rock
5.- Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
6.- Princess Lover
7.- Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai
8.- Is the Order a Rabbit
9.- Shape of Voice(More specifically to Shouko Nishimiya and her family)
10.- Nisekoi
11.- Quintessential Quintuplets
12.- Komi Can't Communicate

I could probably use the main cast of Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai, where they form a club dedicated to their unique interests. They make various attempts to involve Miyu in their playful antics, while Jun endeavors to shield Miyu from their chuuni tendencies to prevent her from becoming like them.

I don't remember if it was mentioned but will Shirou get memories about Chaldea and the events that happened in FGO?

Yes, yes he would, while most of the memories will be coming from Actually-Satan, it would be fragmented, at most he'd only have snippets of information.

You are right about that. Shirou and Riser would ignore each other, they have no reason to antagonize the other.
If Riser thinks that Shirou is just Sona's new boy toy or something, that situation works for Shirou because it's easier for him if someone like Riser draws his own conclusions from the situation.

...You can't imagine how many Nasu/dxd fanfics make "Shirou" antagonize Riser just because the writer, the plot and the canon demand it. The situation is too forced when that happens.

Yeah, I kind of get why most fanfics do that, they just want to include Rias and Issei into their plot, hence Rizer as well.

It's good to know that...Too bad that in other Nasu/dxd fanfics that doesn't happen and "Shirou" casually explains all his abilities to anyone who asks :V.

Don't worry I won't be doing that.

At best the only one that would truly have any form of understanding of how Shirou's abilities works would be Miyu, and even then he won't tell her everything. More specifically, his Reality Marble.

"Cause, I mean, why would he worry her necessarily by telling his sister that he is essentially Clinically Insane due to the effects of the Archer Card.

The most he would tell her is that a Reality Marble is a power that originally belonged to that of Demons (Fate), with the most famous example being the 72 Demon God Pillars of the Ars Goetia Lemegeton.

And then Miyu would proceed to bombard him with questions on how and why would the Servant Cards summon a Demon of all things. Shirou being Shirou would eventually cave and tell her that it's Lucifer a.k.a. Actually Satan. The last thing Shirou would want is for Miyu to find out the fate of Archer.

I can't argue against that because I don't remember it well and I don't plan on rereading the first few volumes... I'll leave that task to any dxd "fan" who is too enthusiastic about canon and wants to start writing a large amount of text on the subject :V.

Me too, I'll just let someone else tell me about it.

Shirou has never had a super sense of smell or anything like that. It's just the way Shirou feels and perceives magical energy, he describes his sensation by describing it as smells and it's not really a sensitive sense of smell or anything (in the visual novel it is better shown, that detail with Shirou's monologues).

It's just a misinterpretation of a common ability that Shirou has that became popular in fanfics.

Well, that's unfortunate. But I'll still do it though.

Honestly, I expected something like this to happen :D.

Yes, it suits Shirou to work in a place like a resto-bar. Maybe in his night job as a bartender, he meets characters like Azazel or Odin.

Yeah, it's basically a staple at this point.

The situation got out of control quickly but I understand that something like this would happen if it is discovered that the replacement for the Biblical God is only a ten-year-old human girl.
In that situation, Shirou can't underestimate his enemies and it's better to take out UBW from the start.

Yes, you are right about Ophis. She would realize that the presence of her snakes disappeared.

On the other hand, I wonder how the leaders of the three factions, Sona and the other devils from Kuoh Academy will react to knowing that God is a little girl :p... I guess Gabriel will get a new little sister or stepmother?

It will be interesting how Gabriel will interact with Miyu and Shirou :D
Wait till Miyu tells them what a Reality Marble is.

I could probably use the main cast of Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai, where they form a club dedicated to their unique interests. They make various attempts to involve Miyu in their playful antics, while Jun endeavors to shield Miyu from their chuuni tendencies to prevent her from becoming like them.
I like the idea :D.
It's a fun idea, considering what the other side of Miyu's life is :p. On the other hand, there would be interesting scenes between Miyu, Jun and the other characters.

Yes, yes he would, while most of the memories will be coming from Actually-Satan, it would be fragmented, at most he'd only have snippets of information.
I think it's a good idea.

Me too, I'll just let someone else tell me about it.
Yes, there are people on sites like FF who are very "passionate" about the DxD canon.

At best the only one that would truly have any form of understanding of how Shirou's abilities works would be Miyu, and even then he won't tell her everything. More specifically, his Reality Marble.

"Cause, I mean, why would he worry her necessarily by telling his sister that he is essentially Clinically Insane due to the effects of the Archer Card.

The most he would tell her is that a Reality Marble is a power that originally belonged to that of Demons (Fate), with the most famous example being the 72 Demon God Pillars of the Ars Goetia Lemegeton.

And then Miyu would proceed to bombard him with questions on how and why would the Servant Cards summon a Demon of all things. Shirou being Shirou would eventually cave and tell her that it's Lucifer a.k.a. Actually Satan. The last thing Shirou would want is for Miyu to find out the fate of Archer.
I think it's a good idea.

Wait till Miyu tells them what a Reality Marble is.
Others won't understand due to lack of context :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back