• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

So can it turn people into near anything or only ducks and oblivion (which is humorous and awesome on its own)?
Punching people into ducks is the traditional use, not the only use. Since I can't recall what the additional charm for Creation-Slaying Oblivion Kick is I can't say for that one.

okay so it seems we need to learn sidereal MA and punch Gasper into Dio (which is all the yes). What is our time limit and can even Glorious Solar
Bullshit accomplish this?

Oh my god, in doing this we may very well learn how to therapy punch!

okay so it seems we need to learn sidereal MA and punch Gasper into Dio (which is all the yes). What is our time limit and can even Glorious Solar
Bullshit accomplish this?

Oh my god, in doing this we may very well learn how to therapy punch!
Issei *Training in the art of Sidreal Duck Punch using Dohnaseek as the test subject*

Dohnaseek: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! *Is repeatedly punched in the face*

Doesn't his power also freeze object in place ? That would make it more then just a mental effect if that's the case.

Personally, I was under the impression that he created a bubble withing which time is stopped but doesn't do anything to what's outside it.

I am sorry for rambling and making it unclear, what I was saying that I think bright's referal to the mental effects is supposed to be why PEOPLE caught in Balor gaze feel like time stopped, IE the mental effect she mentions happens in addition to the freezing, so it is a power that holds things you look at in place, and disrupts the thoughts of living things so they don't process anything while they are frozen.

that is Bright thinks it is something much simpler than time stop with an effect on living things that makes them feel no time passed while frozen so everyone mistakes it for time stop, Think of the petrifications from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, except what ever force is doing it is also suspending them in place as well.

I don't know what alex will go with but the distinction is important for gaspar to improve, and for any potential subspecies or balance breaker in the future, In fact if Bright is right then any future development could involve interesting mental effects, maybe mentally freezing them but not physically so gaspar can use vampire hypnosis on them more easily for puppet minions (i don't think they could use their powers or skills as well in that state so it would be limited) or maybe the abilty to move things in the frozen state, gaspar can't pull off Dio shenanagins if he can't effect what he freezes.

Maybe the shaping nature of the effect could be explored to expand on what could be affected or build on it, I don't know enough about exalted to know the extent of broken powers in that category.

So... What do you think what happened between Issei and Akeno?

The QM did say that we can get XP by writing a NSFW between these two. Though I'm not gonna write it, I'll probably butchered up.

So... What do you think what happened between Issei and Akeno?

The QM did say that we can get XP by writing a NSFW between these two. Though I'm not gonna write it, I'll probably butchered up.

Issei "turns the tables" on her, taking draig's advice and having his way with her, Akeno is a S and an M, or rather I think she enjoys dominance play on either end, which along with her other interests (teacher student play, seductive healing, suducing married/ involved people) reminds me how she is the lewdest person in this setting, even with the crossovers

I'm not sure how many I speak for, but... I'm decidedly not in favor of 'reforming' the hikkomori vampire past getting him to be more sociable.

If he wants to be the pretty little bishie trap cross-dresser? Let him. Fuck gender roles, man.

If I thought it would get any traction whatsoever, I'd start campaigning to add Gasper to Issei's harem.

Having had the whole 'turn Gasper into Dio' quest-option made available, I'll be in favor of doing literally anything else before we get around to that (hopefully never).

Edit: Sorry if this comes off as venomous in any way, but... it just kind of strikes me as off-putting when Issei thinks 'yep, born the wrong gender,' and directly follows it with, 'now let's teach you to be a real man!' It just feels like sending someone who identifies as homosexual to straight-camp, if you know what I mean?

Somebody just write the lewd already please! She's my favorite girl in the setting yet everyone seems to ignore her in these quests! T.T

it just kind of strikes me as off-putting when Issei thinks 'yep, born the wrong gender,' and directly follows it with, 'now let's teach you to be a real man!'
He didn't. He thought "Blond time stopping vampire? It is an affront against otakus everywhere that he doesn't know the proper role model!"

Technically Gasper just likes to wear pretty dresses, he likes being a dude and would probably relish at the chance to try and get rid of the annoying shy problem he has.
And let's be honest: Dio would have absolutely no problem with going around in a frilly dress just because "Fuck you, I'm pretty." That is a man who is confidant in his sexuality and masculinity.

And let's be honest: Dio would have absolutely no problem with going around in a frilly dress just because "Fuck you, I'm pretty." That is a man who is confidant in his sexuality and masculinity.

I'm pretty damn sure Dio would have put on a dress to pretend of be Elina just to screw with Jojo if given the chance.

aye, DIO knew he was amazing no matter what, anyone who thought differently would just get ZA WARUDO'd.

He didn't. He thought "Blond time stopping vampire? It is an affront against otakus everywhere that he doesn't know the proper role model!"
Hmm... that's not how it came off to me, but still. No interest in this plot thread other than getting Gasper s bit more sociable.

rest of the update was highly enjoyable, though.

akeno is one of those characters who are surprisingly difficult to write because of how varied her responses could be.

would she tease issei with innuendos and double entendres and then open up about her true feelings?

would she go full lewds and have her wicked way with her king's lover?

would she try to act as lewd as possible to cover up the fact that she is anxious about her first time?

dammit mid terms stop stealing my free time so i can write!

Sadly, Sideral Martial Arts is one of those very, very, very few things that you can't Glorious Solar Bullshit spontaneously. You need a proper Sifu for that.
normal Solars Yes, I however made a charm for that /laugh so Issei will be able to in the future, which I'm sure will make some Siddies in the future, should he meet any very very salty

normal Solars Yes, I however made a charm for that /laugh so Issei will be able to in the future, which I'm sure will make some Siddies in the future, should he meet any very very salty
Unless the GM specifically green lit it, don't expect anything to come of it. Besides, SMA's NEED their manta's to be cost effective, and only Sids can get them. That last part is an explicit part of the core rules by the way, no work arounds.

Unless the GM specifically green lit it, don't expect anything to come of it. Besides, SMA's NEED their manta's to be cost effective, and only Sids can get them. That last part is an explicit part of the core rules by the way, no work arounds.
...that's what I'm saying tit, the GM DID Ok the Charm /facepalm

and from memory once Issei's essence gets high enough it should auto-upgrade to let him use them as if he was a Siddy, mantra and everything, though that's up in the 6+ range from memory *it has been ages since I've even looked at the stuff I made for this quest with the exception of the Manse that just got posted, so yeah*

right, here it is, again, just had to track it down from the older threads

Dragon Devours The Lotus Method
Cost: -
Min: Martial Arts 5, Essence 5
Type: Permanent
Keywords: None
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisites: Dragon Steals The Root Method, One Mastered Celestial Martial Art Style (Up to Capstone Charm), 3 Students in the martial arts (all must have learned at least a form charm)

Just as the Viziers before him, Hyodo Issei has walked the road of martial excellence, and just as the Viziers he has helped others along that road as well. In doing so he has learned more of how the world works and how they themselves see the world then he ever expected, perhaps more then he ever should have been able to.

This Charm upgrades its prerequisite Dragon Steals the Root Method so that it includes Celestial Martial Arts in its discount. It also allows the teaching of Celestial Martial Arts Charms to Students already capable of learning them.

At Martial Arts 6 and Essence 6 this Charm upgrades: now it allows, at a cost of 12 Xp per charm and 3 weeks of training, to learn the Charms of a Sidereal Martial Art without a Sifu. At Martial Arts 7 and Essence 7 this Charm upgrades again: the Solar is now counted as a Native user for ALL Martial arts charms, allowing him to learn and create styles as the ST allows, and use the Student and Eldar Sutra as if he were a Sidereal Exalt.

and Alexanders oking it, plus an amusing image

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted]

Last edited:
I'm not sure how many I speak for, but... I'm decidedly not in favor of 'reforming' the hikkomori vampire past getting him to be more sociable.

If he wants to be the pretty little bishie trap cross-dresser? Let him. Fuck gender roles, man.

If I thought it would get any traction whatsoever, I'd start campaigning to add Gasper to Issei's harem.

Having had the whole 'turn Gasper into Dio' quest-option made available, I'll be in favor of doing literally anything else before we get around to that (hopefully never).

Edit: Sorry if this comes off as venomous in any way, but... it just kind of strikes me as off-putting when Issei thinks 'yep, born the wrong gender,' and directly follows it with, 'now let's teach you to be a real man!' It just feels like sending someone who identifies as homosexual to straight-camp, if you know what I mean?
Hmm... that's not how it came off to me, but still. No interest in this plot thread other than getting Gasper s bit more sociable.

rest of the update was highly enjoyable, though.
I'm sorry if it comes out as weird for you. My aim was to show Issei not getting what the real problem is, and then reach one of his canon self's idiot conclusions. Because Issei is still Issei.

There is also the option of Issei making a step back, calm down and go "maybe I should ask Gasper what he wants?".

akeno is one of those characters who are surprisingly difficult to write because of how varied her responses could be.

would she tease issei with innuendos and double entendres and then open up about her true feelings?

would she go full lewds and have her wicked way with her king's lover?

would she try to act as lewd as possible to cover up the fact that she is anxious about her first time?

dammit mid terms stop stealing my free time so i can write!
All of the above? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back