• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

AI Art Generator

LucidLight

Know what you're doing yet?
Can anyone recommend a good AI Art Generator? One with text to art function; It doesn't need to be free (but I would like to test it for free before buying it, to avoid regrets) but the paid version cannot have a limitation based on the number of words, images or letters, it also need to be good for creating characters images, preferably with an anime style, but something more realistic would also be appreciated (actually, the more styles the better, but because my main use would be to create characters based on the description of said characters those two would be fundamental).

I'm working on a fic in a setting with a lot of characters and very few character images (official ones) and I want to add to the reader experience with AI generated images.

A NSFW function could be useful but isn't really fundamental.

As a bonus it would be also nice if this AI Art Generation could also create street/city images, also based on the description.

Try customart.io images are pretty good and I think you can get 15 images free

I have used some free AI image or art generators, some allow NSFW anime and some are only for SFW:

NSFW+SFW
  • AHentai.ai - Tag-to-image, only for anime style, allowing both nsfw and sfw content, but limited creation times each day.
  • AINude.ai - Text-to-image, available for anime and real character creation, with four models, limited free generation times.
  • Deepswap - Text-to-image, anime and real available, free trial
  • Perchance -Text-to-image, free, with random prompts and art styles
  • Nemu - Text-to-image, free, three models
Only SFW
  • SoulGen - Text-to-image, with free trial, for real and anime girl generation (it's strange that the anime not available recently)
  • ZMO - Text-to-image, with many anime models, free trial with 30 credits and 2 generation results each time
  • AnimeGenius - Text-to-image, free 10 image creations each day

Recent findings:
  • Illustration Generator by Icons8 - Text-to-image. Offering a wide range of styles and subjects. Both free and premium options are available.
  • Artbreeder - Text-to-image or Image-to-image. Allows blending and editing of images to create unique artworks. Free with limited features.
  • Generated Photos Human Generator - Text-to-image. Specializes in creating realistic human portraits. Free for non-commercial use. Possibly NSFW options.
  • Craiyon - Text-to-image. Previously known as DALL-E Mini. Generates diverse artwork from text prompts and is completely free to use.

Recent findings:
  • Illustration Generator by Icons8 - Text-to-image. Offering a wide range of styles and subjects. Both free and premium options are available.
  • Artbreeder - Text-to-image or Image-to-image. Allows blending and editing of images to create unique artworks. Free with limited features.
  • Generated Photos Human Generator - Text-to-image. Specializes in creating realistic human portraits. Free for non-commercial use. Possibly NSFW options.
  • Craiyon - Text-to-image. Previously known as DALL-E Mini. Generates diverse artwork from text prompts and is completely free to use.

What's good for Game Assets?

What's good for Game Assets?

First, you should consider whether you are interested in paid options or not. For instance, Illustration Generator is a paid tool, but it provides impressive 3D images.

With Artbreeder, you can create some stunning backgrounds.

Human Generator is quite an obvious tool, offering extensive customization based on your needs.

Craiyon, on the other hand, is controversial due to its occasional production of low-quality images. However, it offers a lot of room for experimentation, allowing you to generate something unique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back