• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Alchemy Meister Ashley (Original Setting, Inspired by Kamidori Alchemy Meister)

[X] Shiny, golden hair, the mark of highborn. Despite you growing up as a wanderer, you know that you are descended from a noble family in the past. Your hair is quite long, reaching
almost to your back. It takes a few minutes to groom it, tying it into a ponytail.

[X] Blue eyes

[X] Write-ins.
-[X] Crossbow-gauntlets. It's short range and lacking power are generally compensated for by poisoning or enchanting the bolts, and the armored gauntlets can be used in melee combat. Somewhat difficult to use, but very versatile.

Already wearing your crossbow-gauntlets, you personal, custom-made weapon that was personally crafted by you, you step out of your cottage. Your cottage is located at the outskirt of Salasena, a kingdom ruled by alchemists. As you step out of your cottage, you are greeted by the sight of a young woman around your age, whose chin-length hair is conspicuosly magenta-colored, leaning herself against the other building near your cottage. At first glance, her appearance seems human, but then, you notice her pointy ears, indicating that she may have non-human blood in her. She is crossing her arms while leaning against the wall, but as you show yourself, she looks at you and gives you a cheerful smile. A small fang could be seen as she opens her mouth. You thinks that it may have something to do with her non-human lineage because her canine is somehow pronounced than a normal human's.

girl1_zps3eb3f69d.jpg

PS: I drew this one, okay?

Bouncing happily towards you, the girl speaks to you in cheerful tone, "Good morning! I hope you're prepared for today, Ashley Braveheart! Or should I just call you Ashley?"

Blinking in confusion, you struggle for the right words before you speak, "Umm... Ashley is fine. And who might you be?"

The girl tilts her head, blinking a few times before she giggles. "Oh, sorry, sorry~! I'm your proctor for today's initiation test! You do know that an initiation test must be supervised by a senior alchemist, right? And it happens that I am the senior alchemist in question~" she puffs up her chest proudly, placing her hands on her waist. "I hope we can get along just fine, Ashley~"

"Uh, yeah, sure..." you nod. "W-well, you haven't answered my question yet. What's your name?" You ask.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you my name, did I? Silly me, teehee~!" The girl sticks out her tongue and makes a 'silly me' gesture. Damn, she's cute, you think to yourself. And now that you notice it, she's wearing something that exposes a lot of her skins, and you gulp, hoping that you don't seem too nervous. "As you can see, I'm an Elf. It's hard for an Elf to become an alchemist, being a human's occupation and all, but well... let's not talk about that now. My name is-

[ ] Write-in
Note: A name that is suitable for an Elf. Surname optional.

[x] Dira Karanu

Not sure if that's sufficiently elf-like?
Gotta admit the pic is a bit unusual, since the girl looks rather un-elvish. Not necessarily a bad thing, depending on what your intentions for the character, or standard fantasy racial tropes are...

[x] Dira Karanu
She's more like a half-elf than full elf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back