• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

Did we ever get WOG on whether or not Manton was a natural trigger? Because he seems too messed up to be a cauldron cape.
Lets go with Jack Slash, Minerva, Cranial, Ingenue.

"Zion"
[QUERY]
"I think the worst thing in the world is loneliness. The knowledge that you are alone. Humanity, every living thing in the world strives to be together with something. The worst thing that can ever happen is for someone to be alone."
[AGREEMENT]
"You will never get her back. She is gone forever, and no matter what powers you find, or what games you play, you will be alone."
"There is nothing left for you. None will acknowledge you as she did. She is gone, to a place that you cannot reach."
[SADNESS]
"There is only one thing for you to do, one escape from this loneliness. Kill yourself, and in doing so join her in oblivion."
[AGREEMENT]

Good end achieved! Or if you want:
"Oh, and take China with you."

Missy,Krieg,Velocity and the best for last ....Hatchet Face!
together you have a unstoppable killing machine.

Did we ever get WOG on whether or not Manton was a natural trigger? Because he seems too messed up to be a cauldron cape.
Lets go with Jack Slash, Minerva, Cranial, Ingenue.

"Zion"
[QUERY]
"I think the worst thing in the world is loneliness. The knowledge that you are alone. Humanity, every living thing in the world strives to be together with something. The worst thing that can ever happen is for someone to be alone."
[AGREEMENT]
"You will never get her back. She is gone forever, and no matter what powers you find, or what games you play, you will be alone."
"There is nothing left for you. None will acknowledge you as she did. She is gone, to a place that you cannot reach."
[SADNESS]
"There is only one thing for you to do, one escape from this loneliness. Kill yourself, and in doing so join her in oblivion."
[AGREEMENT]

manton got his powers after chugging a stolen cauldron formula.

Knowing the luck in Worm, Zion will get high off destroying China and decided to kill everything ever. The birth of the Black Warrior, flying through the universe destroying everything until it meets its end. Because it's fun.

Accord,Zach,Missy.
together you have have the best strategic stunt driver ever! she could do the impossible with impunity.

Last edited:
Contessa + Black Kaze + Lilly + Zach

Self-resetting, PTVing superpositional teleportation with sting-powered blades. Fuck all the things.
That reminds me of my dream of "sting-enhanced arrows that blot out the sky".
Lilly+Zach+Oni Lee+Black Kaze

ALL THE IMMORTAL STING CLONES!

If it weren't for the fact of Zion probably having a way to kill Zach, I'd say this should be their Zion killer.

Contessa doesn't really help against Scion, so I'm not sure she should be included, although she helps with everything else. You need precog that works of observing what's happening, not trying to make things happen.

You're missing the obvious Scion killer.

Cherish+Jack Slash+Tattletale

Cherish is a bud, a new power not in Scion's library, that targets his only functional weakness, Jack to get him to actually listen, and Tattletale to find out what to poke while he's listening.

Brute force fails 100% of the time vs Scion, you have to make him let you kill him before you have any chance at all of winning. After you accomplish that, then Sting comes into play so that you can take advantage of him letting you win.

You're missing the obvious Scion killer.

Cherish+Jack Slash+Tattletale

Cherish is a bud, a new power not in Scion's library, that targets his only functional weakness, Jack to get him to actually listen, and Tattletale to find out what to poke while he's listening.

Brute force fails 100% of the time vs Scion, you have to make him let you kill him before you have any chance at all of winning. After you accomplish that, then Sting comes into play so that you can take advantage of him letting you win.
Plus Coil, so they have two chances at everything.

Giving her a powerset that prevents them from stopping her with the suits shutoff is really dumb as they have little reason to trust her that far. Lilly is fine, but giving her Taylor or Amy means she now can take over all their tech and remove any checks they try to put on her powers. Zach makes her unkillable and with all the other powers unstoppable.

The idea is give her a suit that makes her as powerful as possible but still allows them to take the suit from her if they need to.

Giving her a powerset that prevents them from stopping her with the suits shutoff is really dumb as they have little reason to trust her that far. Lilly is fine, but giving her Taylor or Amy means she now can take over all their tech and remove any checks they try to put on her powers. Zach makes her unkillable and with all the other powers unstoppable.

The idea is give her a suit that makes her as powerful as possible but still allows them to take the suit from her if they need to.
Amelia shuts down Taylor every time. She's a hard counter.

Amelia can be countered by a lot of people. Like Riley, Dragon, whoever. They already have countermeasures built into the suits for fighting the power stealing Endbringer.

If it really becomes a problem though, they can always call in some favors with Cauldron. Get the suit taken away until Golden Morning.

Giving her a powerset that prevents them from stopping her with the suits shutoff is really dumb as they have little reason to trust her that far.
Whilst that's completely true, this is spitballing for "Pick 4 powers that work together to be utterly broken and are to be used against Scion."

At that point, no one cares if she's a threat to Pantheon, they've all got much bigger things to worry about.

Just some general thoughts, often focused on identifying possible loopholes:

Any build should have GU, since she functionally grants 2 extra slots, and lets half of the available slots break all of Akaihana's limitations. Certain power interactions may not work through multiple bodies though.

On a side note, I wonder at the possibility of recursive GU via sufficient application of cloning. Almost certainly nyx'd by the Manton effect, but such a beautiful thought nonetheless... *facepalm* GU->Echidna->GU should work.

I think Regent's main limit was multitasking, considering he could control up to 3 people at a time if he knew them well. Add in Amelia to learn people's bodies more quickly and perfectly, and we've got another Canon!Khepri loop.

I'm assuming Shard mind-fuckery is copied as well, due to the way Akaihana's power is described as working, so no Elle, Mimi, or the like.

I'm also assuming that the Butcher wouldn't be reset, tenacious bugger. On the other hand, Eidolon's super OP Master power should be able to keep it in check long enough to do what it needs to do... Actually, what happens when GU does her thing to Butcher? What happens to Echidna clones of Butcher?

I wonder if Citrine could Still Zion's Stilling or PtV... Almost certainly a worthless tactic, since if they can line that up they can just Sting him, but tis an amusing thought. Sufficient application of clones could be a useful defensive line though, at the risk of burnout.

Could Citrine Still Taboo, or would the method to do that be Taboo?

Would Alexandria's power grant Thinker Headache resistance? Due to the limits of Gemini's, Akaihana's, and GU's powers, I suspect only Brian could force the issue to come up.

I fucking hate Mantellum. He's just immune to all optimization... Perhaps Tohu?

Dragon(android body has meat parts) + Bakuda + String Theory + Taylor(or maybe leet) : Interdimentional weapons ahoy (switch Dragon with Defiant or maybe that mass production tinker if the android body doesnt work)

Jack Slash + Lily = cut the planet in half, I think.

Tack on GU and you should be able to track, follow, hurt, and survive what Scion can do.

Gavel is a good tank power, he lasted at least 20 seconds of sustained fire from Scion.

Velocity would also be great, it's hard to dodge someone moving 20 times faster then you.

Lastly Triumph + Screamer can level a city; not useful, but fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back