• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

A/N- If you pay attention, this chapter DOES manage to work some plot relevant details. And stealth confirmation of stealth hints strewn waaaay back in the story.
I assume I am totally missing all the subtle stuff, because anything I "caught" seems way too obvious.

Dinah and Lisa are up to something.

Taylor already knew Riley was up to this. I think she said she was going to do something about it, but I guess not.

Vicky and Carol are now confirmed in Philly, but I sorta took last chap to be that confirmation.

Vicky is apparently fervently pursuing Chevy instead of just crushing, which still feels about as weird as Lisa/Becky as I think Chevy is way older, but without the humor/daww factor.

Trevor is apparently a total asshole; I understand why he thought about not inviting Crystal, but she's still part of the family and may be feeling a bit ditched already.

Lisa rolled with the Alexandria pretty well. Acceptance? Personal growth re: getting trolled? Already secretly had the baby? You decide!

If this was an anime, Theo's blush would be 150% confirmation that the Zach route was unlocked.

Okay, I give up. I get "smugbug," but who's "repeat" with?

Lisa rolled with the Alexandria pretty well. Acceptance? Personal growth re: getting trolled? Already secretly had the baby? You decide!

She never really had a visible problem with being teased in contrast with her asexuality, or generally about being everyone's chew toy in a totally friendly and not at all hurtful manner.

What is Avalonic policy on censorship,for example what if someone decide to host a play of Becket or The Honour of God,Antony and Cleopatra or god forbid a man of all seasons.the public(the smart ones:D) would see some uncomfortable symbolism in these plays.

Is it just me, or does "smugbug" sound like something from an episode of MLP:FiM?
I had thought "smug bug" was a reference to some old names for a Taylor x Lisa ship, but searching for it on SB/SV only finds a pony thread, so I think you're right.

What is Avalonic policy on censorship,for example what if someone decide to host a play of Becket or The Honour of God,Antony and Cleopatra or god forbid a man of all seasons.the public(the smart ones:D) would see some uncomfortable symbolism in these plays.
Well, if their constitution is anything to go by, it depends on where the play is being played and the local laws regarding that sort of thing?

And if the empresses have turned up, are sitting in the front row, and have paid for the production?
I'm not sure I follow. Why would Amelia and Taylor go out of their way to antagonize a hypothetical country with strict censorship laws by publicly encouraging flaunting those laws? If they want to watch the play, they would be better served paying for the production in a country that is amenable to hosting it.

The only way those laws would be in effect is if the people in that country want them there, so they would be actively subverting the democratic processes... for seemingly no reason. It'd be like them going into Amish country and flaunting the use of modern technology for shits and giggles.

I'm saying these plays would be a terrible idea to be allowed on Avalon, Becket or The Honour of God is the story of a man killed for questioning and limiting authority,Antony and Cleopatra the story of how passion doomed two great political leaders,a man of all seasons is the story of the death of a man who refused to obey his kings law on his principles.thats why i'm asking how Avalonic censorship works,because these plays have dangerous ideas and all it takes one idea to start a riot.

I'm saying these plays would be a terrible idea to be allowed on Avalon, Becket or The Honour of God is the story of a man killed for questioning and limiting authority,Antony and Cleopatra the story of how passion doomed two great political leaders,a man of all seasons is the story of the death of a man who refused to obey his kings law on his principles.thats why i'm asking how Avalonic censorship works,because these plays have dangerous ideas and all it takes one idea to start a riot.
I... The Imperial Family, once everything gets up and going, won't really take part in the everyday running of the world, though. They just make sure that the countries on their planet don't violate the constitution, and otherwise let the people do as they will.

And yet, all of these plays have been played many times in the USA and much of Europe with zero riots.

Unless Avalon's principles on free speech are completely different from America's, I can't see it being much of a problem.

I... The Imperial Family, once everything gets up and going, won't really take part in the everyday running of the world, though. They just make sure that the countries on their planet don't violate the constitution, and otherwise let the people do as they will.
but there is always that one lone gunman,(e.g.Saint)that would think the Imperial Family does secretly control the other countries,if they saw any idea of what these pathetic nutcases think is their possible fate....then things would get terribly interesting.:cool:

edited

Last edited:
I'm sure that if any of the countries that crop up on Avalon decide, freely, that they don't want to have Taylia anywhere in their borders, Amy will be perfectly happy to roll back the mass of plantlife that's making that area inhabitable/not a cosmic radiation wasteland and leave them to it.

That's how their system works. They're military/advisory, not in control. They'll do what people want, up to a point.

They're also art. And anyone with half a brain watching them would see the difference between the situation on the stage and what's going on in the real world.

Suppressing them would make people think there's something to suppress.

Out of all possible kids I suspect Lisa/Alexandria will be first to happen. Lisa asexual Alexandria untouchable and they both had long ago give up on possibility of relationship and childbirth. But with pantheon tech and them both finding each other... But there daughters will be miserable - moms who know everything, and you can't hide anythind!?!?! Poor kids will trigger in 5 years with absolute stranger power.

I would love to see Lisa/Alexandria interlude where Lisa would told Becky about this whole 'possible children' episode.

Out of all possible kids I suspect Lisa/Alexandria will be first to happen
Actually, considering their thinker abilities working things out faster then everyone else, imagine the looks on peoples faces if they went all out and got married before anyone else, just because they were the only ones who could keep up with each other, and had Riley help with a child on the side so no one saw it coming.

Actually, considering their thinker abilities working things out faster then everyone else, imagine the looks on peoples faces if they went all out and got married before anyone else, just because they were the only ones who could keep up with each other, and had Riley help with a child on the side so no one saw it coming.
They can whisper sweet nothings, spend the night, have a fight and make up all with one long stare. The only reason they ever need to break eye contact is to rush out and buy roses.

And blink, but Amelia can fix that.

I wonder if as soon as Eidolon is dealt with, Ziz might return in a more human sized body. It would be interesting to have the Endbringers become major characters beyond being unstoppable proto-gods.

Just once Rey should get his creepy Endbringer girlfriend.

Though I doubt Rey would get off as easy as Theo did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back