• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

I started laughing at 'taste like chocolate'. I didn't stop until after 'chink in the armour'.

Because it's Zack, and while I have all respect for persons of Asian background, who aren't murdering fascists, the guys they're going after? They've signed away all human rights. Including the right not be be made fun of by horrible racist humour.

EDIT: Zack's battle plan was also awesome. Carefully thought out, I could see.

Victoria's expression was completely unreadable. She daintily folded the paper and lowered her hand to her hip, dropping the so-called brilliant strategy into the storage compartment on her armor. "Best. Plan. Ever. Of all time."

Thank you Tana, for bringing a smile to my face. That RvB reference just made my day.

First off.....most awesome battle plan of all time.

Second: He was wearing British and Japanese Traditionalism...... is that best described as a pinstripe kimono?

I am reminded of going to see The Mikado recently at the Sydney Opera House. The Male Chorus wore something like that, carried the traditional black umbrella and their Fans, when splayed out, were The Times broadsheet.

Opera-Australias-The-Mikado-SW09_photo-Branco-Gaica_3.jpg

Amelia sighed slowly. "Okay, you're right, I can do it. But not without reworking his genetic code in unacceptably dangerous ways. There's no safe way for me to make him taste like chocolate. Now can we get back to talking about the job?"

She should have asked Riley. Riley would probably think a chocolate producing implant would be amazing.

Thank you Tana, for bringing a smile to my face. That RvB reference just made my day.
I've done it before in a few chapters.

Second: He was wearing British and Japanese Traditionalism...... is that best described as a pinstripe kimono?
Traditionalism. Not traditional attire. "Wore" in this case is the metaphorical use of the word.

She should have asked Riley. Riley would probably think a chocolate producing implant would be amazing.
*Blinks* Okay, that's both horrible and awesome.

I like the time colony backed up by Calvert with a, "Did happen" and "Diddn't happen" clause. As for resourcses seriously with the tinkers they have a power supply shouldn't be THAT hard to obtain for the experiment. They already did a similar thing in the Khonsu battle, this is just more fun with power interactions. Not necesarilly good ones, but it still works. Though much more broken is Eidolon's I copy everything power.

I like the time colony backed up by Calvert with a, "Did happen" and "Diddn't happen" clause.
They still have exactly no way of knowing if Calvert's power works on Endbringers. His power could FAR more believably just lie about the results in a way that'll make them not keep the reality. :p

What I wouldn't give for a Pantheon: Then and Now PHO montage though
You can get it for the low, low price of writing that as an omake.

How bad is it that we are probably all considering Lisa, as a voice of concience for Cauldron to be the best thing since sliced bread? I mean, yes they were desperately in need of a Jiminy Cricket but seriously Lisa is a frightening choice for that.

Not necesarily a bad one either, just frightening.

They still have exactly no way of knowing if Calvert's power works on Endbringers. His power could FAR more believably just lie about the results in a way that'll make them not keep the reality. :p

Well you know what they say, Nothing ventured with Coil, nothing actually ventured! If he's 'tricked' not into keeping the one that they might have tried it in then it isn't as if they are worse off than before they considered trying it in the first place. They just think that they did and it leads to a bad end.

I've done it before in a few chapters.

Traditionalism. Not traditional attire. "Wore" in this case is the metaphorical use of the word.

*Blinks* Okay, that's both horrible and awesome.

Chocolate gets it's flavor from two components, coco powder and coco fat. There is a powder component that can be added into the subject's skin to cause it to include chocolaty elements in the dead layer of their skin. The fat component could be made to function as a modification to the subject's skin oil production.

The individual would taste like dark chocolate, and would slowly shift to tasting like well salted milk chocolate as they exert themselves.

Chocolate gets it's flavor from two components, coco powder and coco fat. There is a powder component that can be added into the subject's skin to cause it to include chocolaty elements in the dead layer of their skin. The fat component could be made to function as a modification to the subject's skin oil production.

The individual would taste like dark chocolate, and would slowly shift to tasting like well salted milk chocolate as they exert themselves.
I read this and all I can think of is it being an excerpt from something titled, "Cannibal's Culinary Creations"

There was nothing we wouldn't be informed of all of it in a few minutes anyway.
"Nothing we wouldn't be informed of in a few minutes anyway"?

Powers which got nearly got me burned to death by one of the lowest of upper tier parahumans, I remembered quickly. Know what? Fuck the very concept of nostalgia.
I feel like the should be a "twice" in there somewhere.

Italics.

nation you play to deploy them on.
"Plan", not "play".

"Been".

Italics.

And so they go to war with China. Their amazing battle plan? Challenge them to a 8 vs 1,000,000,000 grudge match. I almost feel sorry for China.

Last edited:
No such thing as a bad pun. Casual racism vs the CUI will not bother me until such time as you attempt to humanize them with a POV chapter. Cody doesn't count.

No, what really bothered me (read: not actually bothered) was no reaction from or on behalf of Theo after a mention of Kaiser's love child.

Is this the first unambiguous verbal telepathy?
It has happened before. She's thinking something and letting the emotions associated go through the link. Like
Might have come across to Amelia as ApologyReassuranceDeferral or some similar construction.

I have a very important closing statement. Lactating Chocolate Milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back