• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
For being a source of inspiration? Immensely.

It's good that you're sticking to your original vision despite the backlash and pressure from some of your readers.

south-park.gif

:cool:

It's good that you're sticking to your original vision despite the backlash and pressure from some of your readers.

south-park.gif

:cool:
I mean, I don't hate the guy and don't want to pressure him. He did make good stories. I am still emotionally damage by him and wish to do a JoJo Beatdown on him?

ABSOLUTELY.

Fuck you for crushing my heart like you crushed poor Snaut's pretty shell.
And
Thank you for making me feel so much for a such a small story, you fucking monster. :)

Edit: At least in my own head there is no way she actually died because in the Library those who die become books and books can be brought back, so HA! I laugh at your sad ending and you trying to rip my heartstrings with a poor little Snaut's pain.

Fuck you for crushing my heart like you crushed poor Snaut's pretty shell.
And
Thank you for making me feel so much for a such a small story, you fucking monster. :)
No, thank you for taking the time of your day to comment on this little story. It means a lot to me that this little thing that I poured my soul into has elicited an emotional response, so thank you for that.

Edit: At least in my own head there is no way she actually died because in the Library those who die become books and books can be brought back, so HA! I laugh at your sad ending and you trying to rip my heartstrings with a poor little Snaut's pain.
That's nice :)

You do remember that the timeline of this story coincides with the period when the Library is not working properly and it may not be turning people into books as usual, right?

:)

That's nice :)

You do remember that the timeline of this story coincides with the period when the Library is not working properly and it may not be turning people into books as usual, right?

:)
Ha! You forget that Snaust is NOT a "people" but actually a Snaust.

Which as everyone knows will always be reborn due to love in their little adorable hearts and because of the knowledge on how to slowly navigate out of heaven back to this mortal realm.
:p

Ha! You forget that Snaust is NOT a "people" but actually a Snaust.

Which as everyone knows will always be reborn due to love in their little adorable hearts and because of the knowledge on how to slowly navigate out of heaven back to this mortal realm.
:p
Welp, you got me there.

Can't really argue with the irrefutable logic that Snaust is Snaust.

Always nice to see more Library of Ruina fics. Was rather fluffy throughout, but the ending left a bitter taste. Then again, the City laughs at the thought of allowing happy endings and Snaust was too pure for that world, so I guess it keeps up with the source. Truly, that 'wholesome' tag was bait, and you're absolutely evil for adding it, despite it being applicable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back