• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bad Faith Quest

[X] "Well, your Captain Flint ain't seen me play yet, has he?"

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/e9n9wswKMec[/embed]

I donno, I think this is going to win... not sure yet.

Rajnish raises an eyebrow. "Bold."

"Pays to advertise," you say, shrugging.

"Well, that's you sorted, Mr Malfoy," Madam Malkin says, tapping her wand on the hem of your robes to extract the straight pins. "I believe your mother said she would meet you outside The Magical Menagerie. Across the alley and two doors down, large sign out front, you can't miss it."

You bid farewell to Shukra Rajnish ("Oh, just call me Raj, everyone does"), and leave the shop, passing a dark haired boy in glasses on his way in.

Right, the pet. You don't know why Mum doesn't just go to Eeylop's if she wants you to have your own owl; you already know you aren't interested in a toad, and you have... issues, with kittens, let's say.

When you asked her, she replied that the Menagerie has a much wider selection. When you enter the shop to find a fight between the manager, a King cobra and a breathtakingly ugly ginger cat in full swing, you're forced to concede the point.

One animal in particular catches your eye:

[X] You change your mind. That cat gives no fucks and takes no shit. You like it already.

[X] ... is that a black fox? Why is it staring at you?

[X] Write-in?

-----

Any guesses on who Raj is? ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] You change your mind. That cat gives no fucks and takes no shit. You like it already.

Crookshanks? Hell yes.

Gentlemen- Our familiar!

[X] A honey-badger. Watch it run in slow motion.

[X] Is that a honey Badger? you didn't think it was possible to tame those.

[6] cat - drake_azathoth, Selias, Biigoh, Vindictus, hunter09, Random832
[7] fox - overmind, Pipeman, RLDX, cyberswordsmen, Redon, iamnuff, Makahl
[2] honey badger - Vanathor, mkire

I'm guessing Raj is that one Indian elephant god?

I think he's Mahasamatman. He sometimes likes to drop the Maha and the atman and be called Sam. :3

Black fox reeks of bad fan fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back