• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Benevolence and Profiteering (Worm CYOA 1 Endbringer SI) + (Mysterious Shopkeeper CYOA)

About Chapter 1.04
Normally I don't like the "It was all a dream" stuff but in this case it made a more dramatic flair for the fight. Who all was ensnared in the dream? Bastion and the Teeth for sure, but was anyone or anything else actually real? We're they all just standing around like statues while they fought in the dream?

Or… Was it not a dream?

Is this new cape so powerful that she can fix the landscape, alter the flow of time, and change the short term memory of all the civilians in range? Poor Bastion must be shaking in his boots!

A proper eldritch threat! Cognitive hazards are always fun and it's a clever way to have an OP mc to throw down without putting anyone in any real danger. Very classy.

She erased everyone's memories except for capes within the area. Basically covering her tracks. Essentially gaining a Stranger rating as well. She's using every trick in her arsenal to keep good publicity flowing with the general populace.

Using three spells it's all possible. The first is Mirage Arcane, which allows for a HUGE AMOUNT of hallucinatory terrain that all feels real. The 2nd is a Macro Scale version of mending which is a spell fixes every object. The last spell is a Macro Scale version of Modify Memory. All of these spells come from DnD 5e.

It's funny but your MC is what the PRT would consider to be the worst outcome to them for rogues.

Powerful ,Has a base they can't raid , sells items of power to other rogues/independent heroes/people with enough money that turns what they think a B listers (like skitter before her escalations) into S class threats.

And her shops are expanding and her products are improving.

Three items that would drive any
Parahuman organization crazy would be

A pill that cures thinker headaches( the luxury deluxe version prevents them for whatever duration it says on the bottle)
Human master/stranger protection items
(Obviously doesn't effect your abilities)
A little pill call The Fey Mood Pill
(Causes a tinker fudge upon consumption)
On normal people they get a sudden inspiration for their best work yet.

P.S. I hope you have a wonderful day.

P.P.S. If your doing an auction in the future .
I would suggest doing a public one that you send the list of auctioned items to interested parties ( mostly to milk the PRT and other such organizations of funds) and a second private one customers you have a more person relationship with.

P.P.P.S. hears a new potential pet for Skitter.
[An apology for calling her a B lister (please don't hurt Me]

Massaging Mantis

A Mantis that has eyes that can almost instantly recognizes the pressure points and knots of every biological creature it sees.
It will then proceed to massage them to sleep . If the Mantis doesn't eat them they will wake up refresh and free of knots.

In Emergencies they can knock creature out bye pressure point but makes the meat unpalatable for the Mantis

Last edited:
It's funny but your MC is what the PRT would consider to be the worst outcome to them for rogues.

Powerful ,Has a base they can't raid , sells items of power to other rogues/independent heroes/people with enough money that turns what they think a B listers (like skitter before her escalations) into S class threats.

And her shops are expanding and her products are improving.

Three items that would drive any
Parahuman organization crazy would be

A pill that cures thinker headaches( the luxury deluxe version prevents them for whatever duration it says on the bottle)
Human master/stranger protection items
(Obviously doesn't effect your abilities)
A little pill call The Fey Mood Pill
(Causes a tinker fudge upon consumption)
On normal people they get a sudden inspiration for their best work yet.

P.S. I hope you have a wonderful day.

P.P.S. If your doing an auction in the future .
I would suggest doing a public one that you send the list of auctioned items to interested parties ( mostly to milk the PRT and other such organizations of funds) and a second private one customers you have a more person relationship with.

P.P.P.S. hears a new potential pet for Skitter.
[An apology for calling her a B lister (please don't hurt Me]

Massaging Mantis

A Mantis that has eyes that can almost instantly recognizes the pressure points and knots of every biological creature it sees.
It will then proceed to massage them to sleep . If the Mantis doesn't eat them they will wake up refresh and free of knots.

In Emergencies they can knock creature out bye pressure point but makes the meat unpalatable for the Mantis

Indeed. Scarletta is the PRTs worst nightmare when it comes to rogues and other shenanigans such as tinkertech and such.

I've noted down your excellent suggestions, they will be taken into account when giving Taylor new pets.

It's alright calling Taylor B Tier, I'm not the tier police. She definitely was at that tier when she first started, but quickly grew into the threat we all know and love.

Warning rule 7: thread necromancy
Why is when people come to Worm universe they have to keep Taylor happy? Its like they think Taylor is the only person to suffer in this universe.

Appreciate your work.

Why is when people come to Worm universe they have to keep Taylor happy? Its like they think Taylor is the only person to suffer in this universe.

Appreciate your work.
She's the protagonist it's true she not the only one suffering but we're seeing the world through her eyes.

Rewrite Announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back