• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Better Enjoy This While I Can (ASOIAF, Stannis SI.)

Vale's National Sport?

• Cricket

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Ultimate Frisbee

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Soccer/Football

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Basketball/the Mayan version

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take your time,family always matter more.And pray for your uncle,too.I hope,that he is in better place now.
Thanks but I still need a distraction so will be writing something new very soon. It just isn't going to be light hearted at all and I won't be able to come back to any potential jumpchain sequels for a while.

Maybe he got inserted elsewhere, to fix another fucked up setting as best he could? Dude was alright at it.

Better than just dying off, imo.
I was going to have him end up back in his own body, after Stannis spent a year being responsible. And The Si was going to be happy with all the things Stannis' dedication improved in his own life (like a toned body and finished yard work), and realize that Stannis saw GoT/Read ASOIAF. The SI finds out that Stannis went and had a talking to with GRRM and now both books are done and on shelves (only changes to the series, Stannis makes GRRM not kill off Shireen).

But I kind of like the jump chain idea. It's a good premise for one and lets me do a nice bunch of 20 chapter fics.

I like to think he entered another step of his journey of "piss poor family men who dont enjoy life enough". I wonder what he could do taking over Vegeta, or Gendo Saotome.
It wasn't my original idea, but you two definitely convinced me. Though if I went Dragon ball, it would be Goku who needs to be swapped out. He is by FAR the worst father in the series.

He is Lord of Stormlands,and plotting to marry his newborn son with future Jon daughter.
Well, that was regular Stannis back in control doing the planning. I figure if you and a wife want to try, you're going to have better chances at a kid than the once a month visits from canon.

Last edited:
How Stannis made GRRM end book? it is not possible for us,mortals.Not mention,changing fate of Shireen.Unless....he found a way to convict GRRM that he would die if Shireen die:)
And,i hope that Stannis ,after seeing show,found his own Twenty good man.Or maybe just find some dude named Twenty Goodman and knight him?

How Stannis made GRRM end book? it is not possible for us,mortals.Not mention,changing fate of Shireen.Unless....he found a way to convict GRRM that he would die if Shireen die:)
And,i hope that Stannis ,after seeing show,found his own Twenty good man.Or maybe just find some dude named Twenty Goodman and knight him?
Stannis just sat down with GRRM and explained that he had a duty to his fans. And then gave him some ASOIAF level threats over Shireen's fate. The books finished by years end.

Stannis found out who the actually honourable people are. Realized the SI already recruited like half of them and became allies with the families that are "good". Probably has roughly 20 new people working for him who (people like Jon, Brienne, Samwell, his kids/nieces + nephews, Tyrion, even Varys owes him. He also really liked that the SI was getting rid of whores, by giving the next generation a different career path. Stannis also liked the team based sports a lot more than (in his mind) useless tournies.

Have a happy Easter, Pleasant PAssover, and Really enjoyable Rammadan. I'm going to post chapter one of a Young Justice fic in a day or two. But it's going to be more angsty/self reflective than I normally write.

Stannis just sat down with GRRM and explained that he had a duty to his fans. And then gave him some ASOIAF level threats over Shireen's fate. The books finished by years end.

Stannis found out who the actually honourable people are. Realized the SI already recruited like half of them and became allies with the families that are "good". Probably has roughly 20 new people working for him who (people like Jon, Brienne, Samwell, his kids/nieces + nephews, Tyrion, even Varys owes him. He also really liked that the SI was getting rid of whores, by giving the next generation a different career path. Stannis also liked the team based sports a lot more than (in his mind) useless tournies.

Have a happy Easter, Pleasant PAssover, and Really enjoyable Rammadan. I'm going to post chapter one of a Young Justice fic in a day or two. But it's going to be more angsty/self reflective than I normally write.

Your SI would get all girle available there? i fully support your dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back