• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bit Yandere much?

So SB is doing Saber.

And QQ is doing Yandere....
22657368.jpg

The crossover event we're all terrified and secretly aroused by!

So, am I the only one who is disappointed that when I dismissed the Yandere announcement there wasn't another one right behind it? Something along the lines of "Where are you going Sempai? Don't you want to stay with me?". Possibly another two or three suitably more ominous messages as well if you really wanted to get in on the joke. Just feels like kind of a letdown that QQ cares so little that dismissing a single announcement is it.

So, am I the only one who is disappointed that when I dismissed the Yandere announcement there wasn't another one right behind it? Something along the lines of "Where are you going Sempai? Don't you want to stay with me?". Possibly another two or three suitably more ominous messages as well if you really wanted to get in on the joke. Just feels like kind of a letdown that QQ cares so little that dismissing a single announcement is it.
I wouldn't know. I haven't, nor do I plan to, dismissed the announcement.

It's because we know you'd never leave. After all, you can't run on broken legs~

but Senpai can't notice you properly if Senpai's legs are broken.
But senpai is staring at me so intensely as I stand over him, he's shivering with excitement. Does the red bring out my eyes, senpai?

bii

uh

let's go to the carnival, let me just look up when it opens on my phone...

*hand edges towards phone*
*stabs senpais hand*
Tut tut, it's rude to be so preoccupied during a date senpai. Your attention should be on me. Only me. Forever~

Ok glad I'm not the only one who though of this but the last part of "Right [...] right?" gave me 'Nam flashbacks of Nagito Komaeda who accurately fits the above banner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back