• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Can Adventures Last Forever? (DanMachi SI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so token good member? Bart seems to have already made an observation on Silver, and finds himself a kindred soul...on hating their goddesses. His sister is either a secretly good person who wants out of the familia, a very control freak type person, or she's a yandere for her brother.

Have familia gods/goddesses ever been slain while on the mortal plane by mortals?
Nope. It is generally a bad idea for anything to kill a god/goddess other than another one, as their Arcanum automatically activates healing them, and in whatever time they have before they are booted back to heaven they can do some serious shit to whoever killed them. Also, they can meet the soul of whoever killed them in the afterlife, so that's extra shit for the mortal.

Ok, can an outsider consume some of their godly power, possibly if you consume some of their flesh or blood?

Fingers crossed until OP denies it, could get him an interesting title

Ok, can an outsider consume some of their godly power, possibly if you consume some of their flesh or blood?
Fingers crossed until OP denies it, could get him an interesting title
The Falna is basically a god literally using their blood in a sort of ritual to make you into a baby Demigod, so there is that.

But if you are asking specifically for a power or a skill that allows someone to kill a god and absorb some their power (kinda like a Campione when you think about it), then no.

Or in this fic no. Because I don't see a story if the SI or a character had a skill like that in this fic/setting.

Or rather, the story would go into a direction I am not interested in writing. Either the person with said OP power will be hunted by EVERYONE the second they find out about him, thus he spends his life on the run if found, or in hiding if his power isn't found out yet. Or they pretend to be a god, which is a whole other type of story dealing with a long con. Or they just crub-stomp everyone, The End.

In conclusion, no, this power does not exist in this fic. And in the original setting, it wasn't a thing.

Again, sure, someone could write a story with it being some character's Skill or Development Ability, but I don't think I would be interested in introducing this element to the fic.

Last edited:
First Year 6:

I was pathetic. It seems capacity to just ignore bad things, happening around me was a disgustingly spectacular as ever.

It was sunset when I left the Dungeon with Lili and cashed in our Magic Stones. After over a hundred and may 30 or so, Magic Stones we only got 8500 valis that I still insisted we split 60/40 for Lili's sake. Except now I felt guilty for taking even that. Yet, she looked so happy, saying she didn't need to worry about rent or food for a while.

I took Lili out to eat then, saying its celebration for surviving our first day in the Dungeon together. Mostly, I just wanted to make sure she ate something. I paid for the meal, saying it's the adult's responsibility.

Like I had any right to say that.

Nike entered the apartment humming. She saw me sitting at the back wall under the window, probably looking gloomy and dampening her mood. She continued to hum anyways.

Something was wrong with Lili's life. The hints were there. She didn't have any obvious bruises, but then again she had a large coat that hid her small body and most of her face. In fact, her posture always seemed to try and make her small body appear even smaller. All of that were signs of abuse. How do I know that members of her Familia don't steal money from her and beat her up for fun? How can I accept a child being forced to mature and look after themselves and act as if that's normal? Yet I didn't ask for details because I was afraid of the answer. After all, what could I have done? Hell, how do I know that this isn't just my own bias filter painting a horrid picture for me?

Nike kept humming as she placed her things on the bed, then took a bucket and began filling it with water from the kitchen sink.

Ha! And there I go, trying to make justifications just so I absolve myself of responsibility of the horrible thing I can see right before me. I'm just not acting to help or make things better against the injustice right before my eyes, and feeling sorry for myself at my own helplessness. How pathetic I am?

With a bucket filled Nike nodded to herself, her humming reaching a higher chorus.

How can I justify my inaction? How can I just be a coward who averts his eyes from the sufferings of a child? Is this just what this world is? Should I just accept—

I was hit with water that drenched and soaked me. Then a bucket hit my head.

"What the!" I shouted. "What the shit, Nike!"

"Yeaaah," Nike pursed her lips and slowly shook her head. "You're not doing that emo shit here. Not in my house. You're part of the Nike Familia now, you don't get to feel sorry for yourself."

"I've had a hell of a fucked up day, Nike! You don't know what I've been through, so you don't get to act all high and mighty—"

"And I don't care for as long as you're just sitting on your ass, going angst about how much your life sucks." Nike raised her head high and placed her hand on her chest. "And I am a Goddess, it is my right of existence to act all high and might." Then she leaned down to look me in the eyes closer. "You however are a mortal, a Blessed one maybe, but a Blessed one nonetheless. You don't get to act high and mighty, or be self-entitled to a pity party." Nike turned and walked away. "Come on, we're going for a walk. I have something to show you."

"No!" I cried out. "Screw you, I'm not going to play into your bullshit egotrip delusions today! I have a real problem to deal with here."

"Hmmmm," Nike opened the apartment door, "So you don't want to know how to help your new friend?" She said with a look back. My head snapped up toward her, only to see Nike going out and closing the door behind her. "Come along," her voice trailed off as she walked away.

I blinked in surprise for a few moments, my mouth opening and closing, I'm not sure what to say right now.

In a second, I rushed up and followed after her.

"Hey, Nike, are you gonna telling me where the hell are we going, and how do you even know about Lili, or are you gonna keep acting 'mysterious'?" I growled out with air quotes while walking behind the annoying blonde deity.

Nike kept walking at her leisure while humming.

"Nike, I swear if you don't start answering me, I'll..." I wrecked my brain for what to do till I stumbled on something even I would be annoyed by. "I'll do something that will annoy even you."

Nike continued to hum.

"Because you know, you're not the only one who knows how to be a pain in the ass."

Nike continued to hum.

"Alright, don't say I didn't warn you."

Nike cheerfully continued to hum. I took a deep breath.

"Hey, Nike! Hey, listen!"

And so I took the navi approach.

Nike continued to hum.

I didn't know for how long I kept up saying "hey, listen!" in all it's variation. But after they 3 to 5 minute mark, Nike continued to hum, but started to walk more forcefully.

"Hey, listen!"

So I speed up and was just behind her, leaning closer to her ear.

Nike hummed and walked faster.

"Hey, listen!"

I'm pretty sure people thought I was weird, but Nike's insistence to continue to hum, now loudly to drown out my voice probably made people weirded out by her as well. So, we were not both a couple of weirdos.

"Hey, listen!"

I kept talking, and Nike kept humming, her fist was shaking.

After the 20 minute mark Nike thankfully snapped, "SHUUUUUUT UUUUP!" Nike twisted on her heel and punched me straight in the face. I jumped back in reflex but...it didn't actually hurt. I barely felt it actually. Huh. "FUCKING STUPID, SUNNVA GAAAAR," Nike shaking off her hand and blowing on it like it was heated it.

Ha! Serves you right.

Nike began to sniff, holding her hand while her eyes watered.

"Nike, you don't actually think I'm gonna fall for that are you?" I deadpanned.

Nike's eyes let out one slow column of tears, as she looked at me with her head slightly tilted.

"I'm not gonna fall for it, Ni..." My eyes wandered to people around us to see them walking away hurryingly, while pointing and whispering at me accusingly.

"Woooah, did you see that guy? Unbelievable."

"How could he do something despicable as make a Goddess cry?"

"To something so cruel to a cute and beautiful Goddess like that!? That scum!"

Oh fuck me. My hand came to my temple as I realized what Nike was doing. She's not puting on the Cry Cute routine for me, she was doing it for people in the street looking at us.

"I ought to teach him a lesson...while soothing that cute Goddess and her sexy leg's heart."

"Hmm, for beating up that criminal who made her cry...surely there is a reward, right?"

And we have a point where people of less than honest intentions are turning up.

I took Nike's hand and began to run away with her dragging her feet.

"Okay, okay, you win. I'm sorry, alright." I shouted to her.

"WAAAAAH, MY CHILD, WHOSE NAME IS SILVER W. KING, who has black hair, brown eyes, his defining feature is his thin stupid-looking face, uses a short sword and the only member of the Nike Familia IS DOING AWFUL THINGS TO MEEE~ EVERYDAY AND EVERY NIGHT!"

"What the hell kinda rumors are you trying to start? Are you trying to brutally murder my social character!?" I cried out.

Nike grinned.

"A-awful things."

"Things like, like this and that!?"

"Lucky basta— I mean unforgivable!"

"Let's protect that beautiful, fragile and cute Goddess. For justice and maybe to get a reward!"

"YOUR INTENTIONS ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS!" I shouted back.

"Cute is justice!" Shouted one guy, and now a whole people were shouting it.

"Dammit it, Nike, are you happy now?" I shouted as I saw more people railing up, so I picked up Nike in a bride carriage and sprinted at full speed.

Nike damn grin was always in the periphery of my vision.

"WAAAAAAH!"

I was on my knees panting with Nike standing next to me, laughing while covering her mouth in a noble lady-like manner.

Noble my ass, I thought.

"D...damn you. You...you evil bitch!"

"Hue, hue, hue, hue." And she kept acting smug all the while. "Let that be a lesson for you, you too green to think of using those tricks on me. Hue, hue, hue, hue." I regained my breath, and stood back up. Goddammit, as if I didn't have enough to deal with, now some weird rumors might start at me. "Well, lucky, we're here anyways." Nike's demeanor lost it's amused edge and while she still had her smug smile, knowing her moods a bit better now, I knew she was serious.

"Huh?" I looked to where she was staring to see a road with the banner above it. "Daedalus Street." I read. Hmm, I heard that name somewhere before. He's part of Greek mythology wasn't he? What was he famous for?

"Let's go," Nike headed straight forward. I sighed and moved to follow. "Oh and Silver, this is an order, whatever you see, don't avert your eyes."

I blinked at the odd command, but shrugged and kept going.

It was sometime after the sixth right turn that didn't lead up to anywhere familiar, that I remembered who Daedalus. The father of Icarus and the one who built the Minotaur's Labyrinth.

"Ah crap, it's a maze." I said.

"Hue, hue, hue," I glared at the carefree blonde that got us lost. I glared at her, while naturally did nothing, but still, I should be able to get us out of here if I just get to the roofs and headed straight toward Babel. "Don't worry, I actually know my way around. Now where to again?" She said looking left and right.

"Yeah, real credible there."

She pouted at me, before heading into another right.

I followed her order all the while, I looked at everything we passed, not turning my eyes and taking it all in. It was easy to see what this place was. The residential poor district. Or in a less fancy way, the slums.

I heard a pained shout.

I looked to the side toward an alley to see a man stab another man, and twisting the knife in his gut.

I stopped walking, looking at this scene wide-eyed. "Nike, there's a—"

"I told you to watch, not to act. Ignore it, it's not important." Nike kept walking.

"But, but we need to help!" I looked back to see the murderer spit hatefully on the downed man. The man on the ground wasn't moving, his eyes stared at nothing. He was dead. "Wha..." I could hear my heart beating loudly. "That, that man just died."

"So," Nike hadn't even bothered turning around to look.

"What the hell do you mean, 'so'?" I grabbed Nike's shoulder forcing her to stop.

"If this was important to you, Silver." Nike lightly grabbed my hand. "Then why did you do something about it?" She pushed away my hand and I couldn't find the strength to resist her. Nike resumed walking.

I moved my mouth trying to say something. With reluctant, and my head down, I began to follow.

"Keep your head up," Nike's calm voice pierced my thought. "I told you to not avert your eyes, Silver. Don't look away." My mouth was agape, I closed it with my teeth lightly clenched.

I kept looking. At the dead bodies, at the people sick, scarred, or disabled people walking, laughing, crying, shouting. All people just going on about life even with all the suffering around them. No one was doing anything about it, like all the conditions around them were just background stuff. If there was someone lying on the ground, they would be picked up and placed in an empty house, or if it's a body just taken away.

My heart stayed loud and my hand was shaking.

Soon enough we reach out destination.

It was a wide area with grass trees, and what looked like an old orphanage. Nike picked a relatively emmpty place away from everything and still giving view of everything and sat down at a bench place there.

"Sit Silver, sit." She tapped the place next to her. I sat down with my body still shaking.

We sat there in silence for a while. My thoughts kept turning on what I've seen of this place. Yeah, I saw people who were poor and less fortunate before, but I never seen violence so callous like that. I would usually just walk away, but this time I couldn't just act like I saw nothing. Everything I saw kept replaying in my mind.

"Pretty awful place wouldn't you say so?" Nike broke the silence. "Really, someone should help those people and fix this place up."

"Why didn't you?" I glared at this privileged cold-hearted bitch. I thought that under all her persona she was kind, but I was wrong. "Why did you just ignore everything and—"

"Why should bother with worthless lives?" Nike turned to me, staring at me with an focused intensity I've never seen before.

"How could you say that! No life is worthless!" I shouted, my hand shaking wanting to lash out.

"No, there's not." She chuckled dismissively, her smile was now one of pity, of looking at a clueless person and feeling sorry for them. The heated boil was in my chest. "Even in a hypothetical utopia where everyone is born equal, and with the same social condition, they are not equal. People don't equal will power. They don't have equal optimism, or equal self-awareness. The effort that employ is not equal. That's why their life are not worth the same." She said with calm rationality, and with that my anger rose higher.

"Oh wow, what a great statement by someone who lived an easy life and never suffered." For the first time, I felt disgust toward Nike. I guess for someone who is the Goddess of Victory, anything that doesn't grand that isn't worth considering.

"What of it?" Nike said dismissively. "Am I suppose to be impressed by your suffering? So because bad things happened to you and you cried, everyone should drop what they are doing, congratulate and help you, because you suffered."

"That's not what I—"

"And more importantly, why didn't you act?" The question was lanced straight at me. For a moment, I looked away before looking back with greater determination. The heat in my chest however was swirling uncomfortably, I couldn't be completely angry at Nike.

"Because you were there. You're a Goddess, you have a greater ability and authority to—"

"Silver," Nike's voice was calm. Again. But any anger I might have felt had fled me. I was still shaking, but for a different reason. For the first time, I saw Nike angry. "If you are going to argue with me, do not use such pathetic child-like reasoning. You are a Blessed mortal, not a single person here could have threatened you even if you let them. Why didn't you act?"

"I..." I looked away. She was right, but...Isn't that how things are? You differ with someone with authority? My eyes felt stingy. I found myself not speaking, doing what I usually did when I couldn't find words to fight with.

Silence stretched again. If Nike was expecting an answer, I couldn't provide anything. I was scared to speak, not because I feared I was wrong, but because I couldn't focus my thoughts into an answer.

"I've watched mortal for eternity, Silver." My found my eyes drawn back to Nike. She had looked away, and her face regained a softer reminiscent look. "And I will watch them for an eternity more. I have seen suffering Silver, in all of its forms, more than you can imagine." She turned and met my eyes again. "I can not bring myself to care about those who surrender to their circumstances."

"But..." I fought through my chaotic thoughts. "Sometimes people are weak. Sometimes, things are, are so bad and out of their hands. In that case, shouldn't those with power help them." My fists were clenched.

"That's a lie." Nike spoke with absolute certain of a factual truth. "People with power are zero percent responsibility for those less fortunate than them. If that what it seemed like it back in you old world, then it was nothing but a nice illusion, a security blanket those weaker wrapped themselves with." My nails dug into my hands. "And for those who have no power, they are only deluding themselves with that. You always can choose how to live and what to do with your life. And if let's say someone is truly and miserably powerless. Someone locked down in some prison somewhere tortured for amusement and left alive just so he could deliberately suffer for a long time, then they still don't give up. They my lose their physical freedom, but they do not surrender their soul. They achieve victory by making their spirit unbreakable."

"That's just a nice sentiment that doesn't help anybody. Realistically people like that will just break." I said back.

"No," Nike shook her head, starting to look amused again. "That's just your belief that people are inevitably weak and need to be saved."

"So what?"I said with my anger returning. "Is that the justification, that 'people are secretly strong' and thus we don't need to help them when we are stronger."

"You misunderstand," said Nike. "Helping or not helping someone has nothing to do with the person you are making this decision on. It has everything to do with you. Why should you help or not help someone?"

"Because they need it." I said with certainty.

"Disregarding the criteria of 'need', in the case that they do need help, why should you help?" You're not responsible for them.

I blinked at the odd statement. "Because its the right thing to do."

Nike shrugged. "What of it? It's the 'right' thing to do, why should that matter?"

I sputtered. "Wha...Because it would be wrong not to help when you have the power to do so."

"'Wrong', 'right'. Again, why should those two concepts matter in your decision to help someone."

"Because," is she serious? Does she not understand right or wrong? How can I explain that helping others when you can is important? How do I simplify it? "Because if makes the world a better place."

"Really?" Nike quirked an eyebrow. "You are seriously telling me, you can envision how helping one person that you randomly met on the street, would brighten and better the world?"

"I, I, no, but it, it counts."

"And how do you know that?"

"I..." I didn't, but helping when you can shouldn't be complicated. I felt tried, yet oddly I now found speaking easier. "It helps one person's life be better, be happier. If my action influenced their life strongly enough, then maybe they'll do the same for others and that's how the world can be better."

"Awful lot of hope being put on a 'maybe'," Nike seemed more invested now for some reason. "But even so, even with all that, why should that matter to you personally? You can't visualize the world and how your micro-actions affect it. Even if you see the one person you help happy, why should that matter?"

"Because, because..." There was an answer there. Just not one I wanted to vocalize. Yet, against Nike I couldn't just stay silent like before. "Because...it makes me feel better about myself. Because it makes me a good person."

Nike rolled her eyes, and let out a satisfied sigh, as though to say "finally".

"And why does you being a good person matter?" She said, her smile slowly becoming more dazzling.

I looked at her incredulous. "Okay, are you just asking 'why' like a child, for the hell of it at this point?"

"No," Nike rolled her eyes in annoyance. "These are serious question, the problem is that most people don't actually sit down and consider them. 'do the right thing', 'be a good person'. They just accept them as statements without thinking why they are the morals they were taught are the why they are."

"Because...god...s, will judge you fairly when you die?"

Nike blew a raspberry. "Screw that bullshit. Gods barely give a fuck about your soul. The afterlife is pretty random anyways."

"Wait, what? I feel like you just said something incredibly terrifying."

"Focus!" She snapped her fingers like I'm a child she's getting his attention. "Important question now. Why does you being a 'good person' matter?"

I wanted to argue the previous statement she just said, but the look in Nike's eyes made me think, it would be better to listen to her at this point.

Okay, real focus. Why does being a "good person" matter? If I established and accept that I'm already doing good things for selfish reasons, then why be good? Naturally others will most likely treat you the same way. But that runs into the case of "making the world a better place" and Nike won't accept that as an answer. So why?

The image of Lili was in my head through out this mental debate.

Why do I want to help her?

Because she's less fortune. Too pretentious.

Because she's a child and shouldn't suffer. Too arrogant to think I would be responsible for the children of the world.

Because she might go down a dark path and die. I am not that close to her to care about the future of her well being.

So why does my heartache when I realized that her life is hard? Why does seeing her happy makes me glad?

If I was just being selfish, then why...

"Because I wished things were better for me."

And just like that, the image of Lili was replaced by the image of a boy who always kept himself alone, yet wishing he had someone at his side at the same time.

"I don't know the same hardships as Lili. But... I had some of my own, and even if they don't compare, I am sure she wished for the same thing I wished for. I wished someone would notice and care." I looked up, meeting Nike's gaze. "I want to be a better person...so that people would be nice to me." The words deep in my heart started digging their way to the surface. "So I wouldn't feel alone. So that maybe..." I couldn't help it as tear started flowing from my eyes then. I hated saying these words. I hated that they were true. "Maybe people will like me. So that if they care about me, I'll be able to care without getting hurt." I covered my face with my hands, as I bend my head down.

That was it? Those were my reasons? My heart kept gnawing at me for saying them. That I was acting in life how I am for reasons pathetic as that.

"Why are you crying, Silver?" I looked up to see Nike, standing in front of me. Her smile kind and motherly.

"Because...my reason for doing things is selfish. Because in the end its just pathetic justification to not feel hurt."

"But Silver...who said those reasons were 'wrong'?"

"But they are! ...Aren't they?"

Nike shook her head. "At a person's core, everything is a reflection of themselves. They get happy because something empowers them. They get sad because someone diminish them. And they get angry because they can imagine the injustice they see applied to themselves." Nike leaned down and hugged me. "At the end, all of these are things you instinctively knew, so why are you afraid to step in and help that girl?"

"Because its too big, too important, and I don't want to mess up. I don't want to be the one to cause her more pain. So, so... isn't better not to do anything?"

"Do you really believe that?"

"...No."

"At the end of it all," Nike let go and sat down next to me, this time holding my hand. "You can either choose for all your actions to not matter and have no impact at all, in which case you are free of responsibility with no obligation to anything. However that means your life is meaningless in the end. Or...you can choose to be responsible, and in that case, it means all your actions and inactions are meaningful. That whenever you help even one person, you are making the world better and more tolerable place to live in." I kept crying as Nike hugged me and stroked my head.

I cried. I kept crying till I felt my troubles wash away with the tears.

"Better now?" She asked as she handed me a handkerchief. I nodded as I dried my eyes. "Okay, so how are you going to help that Soma girl?"

I took a breath, feeling my heart calm again. "I'm going to know more about her. I'll see what help I can give and offer."

"So, you're going to be a hero?" Nike asked with amusement.

"No," I shook my head. "I can't imagine doing something like that. I can't and don't want to carry a duty like that. But at least," I looked at Nike and smiled. "At least Lili, at least the person right in front of me, I want to help her. I don't want to ignore her suffering, and I won't ignore it anymore."

Nike nodded, her smile stretching with pride shining through.

"Good," said Nike at she stood and stretched her arms.

"Hey," I said as I realized something. Nike looked back at me. "How did you know about all of this? About Lili or even about her being from the Soma Familia?"

"It's my day job."

"...You're day job is to spy on?" I said leaning away from her.

"Of course not," Nike scoffed. "I spy on everybody." My eyes widen at that. "I mean seriously, do you think I do fortune telling out of the kindness of my heart? Ha! Naive. Too naive, Silver. Hue, hue, hue!"

I found myself chuckling at Nike's antics. I guess that's just the way she was.

Nike began walking toward the orphanage whose kids were let out, and were playing in the large garden area in front of it.

"Say Silver," said Nike.

"Hmm?" I looked toward her. We neared the group of kids who looked at us and seemed to recognize Nike, cheering her arrival happily. Aww, man, this is really shifting my image of her. I can't see her as bad anymore.

"Did you know," Nike took out an odd Magic Stone from her pocket. "That there are some Magic Items that record sound and images?" Said Nike, her grin slowly stretching wildly as the creeping realization dawned on me.

"Nike...give that—"

"Hey kids, we're playing 'keep away', catch!" Nike threw the crystal to one of the kids and promptly caught it and dashed away, like freakin' speedy gonzales.

"GODDAMMIT, NIKE! I WAS WRONG TO THINK ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT YOU!"

"HUE, HUE, HUE, HUE!"

The next day after the hellish training and the demoralizing spar, I went to meet Lili where met her the first time. At the giant steps near the Guild.

"Hey, Lili," I grinned cheerfully at her.

"Silver...san?" Lili looked surprised to see me. Like she didn't expect me to show up. Weird, but I'll figure that out later.

"Let's go into the Dungeon, Lili, and this time, let's make enough money to have a feast." I stretched my hand to her.

Her eyes widened, and after a moment, she smiled back brightly than ever, and took my hand.

"Yes, Silver-san!"

-=X=X=X=-

AN: Boy this got ridiculously philosophical all of a sudden. Thank god this chapter is over. Now we can actually deal with shit.

MY GOD NIKE IS SO GOD DAMN IRRITATING.

I'm not sure where you are going with her for this, but this far in, not only is the MC incredibly wimpy (outside of bloodlust battle) and ridiculously stupid, but Nike is grating.
So grating.

I understand you're attempting to make this funny by having us laugh at the MC's misery and Nike is the instigator of most the shet but when you continuously have him become unfortunate it becomes so much worse.

*phew

Right the rant is nowhere done, but I shouldn't go on too much.
In comedy and in writing you should attempt a sort of balance between characters. So far this has been stretched way too much in Nike's favour and it is not good because it feels like you are attempting to bash the reader. Especially since this is an SI where the Reader is put into the MC's shoes as much as the Author here.
Nike's wins, okay that fine I get that its her thing, but not winning ALL the time.
So please.
Let the (*&%)(*#@%Y)($#^ MC win.

Thank you.

OG HIPSTER NECRO

nFPDL.jpg

It's been well over a month, dude.

Edit: It's your first post though, wow. Reminds me of my first couple of forum posts on my first forum joined.

I'm a bit confused on what you said here.
A lot of unfamiliar lingo.
It basically means don't post in threads that weren't active for a long time, although I think it's okay on QQ if it's to further the discussion. Not entirely sure though.

As for this, well thanks for reading, hopefully if you decide to continue you'll see that things get better.
It's been well over a month, dude.
Yeah...fuck it, I'll bring it back. Two days should be enough.

It basically means don't post in threads that weren't active for a long time, although I think it's okay on QQ if it's to further the discussion. Not entirely sure though.

As for this, well thanks for reading, hopefully if you decide to continue you'll see that things get better.

Yeah...fuck it, I'll bring it back. Two days should be enough.
oh whoops. I just thought you were in quasi-hiatus-late-update mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back