• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Chatty chat chatty CHAT

Based on previous experience the lag should end in a few minutes.

Or not. >_<"

SB is back!

For a second or two.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, is Spacebattles lagging already today? Fffff.

This is really becoming completely unacceptable! :mad:

Just to quote Robo Jesus.

iofficespace: who broke the forums?
Wakka: Probably Kier
Wakka: Server's not even responding to ping
Xon: iofficespace, can't even *ping* spacebattles
Xon: either suprise upgrade with no warning, or the machine it was on failed
Xon: so I expect posibly a few days of downtime

I suspect it's emergency maintenance of some sort. Possibly some critical parts failed - hopefully it's not the hard drives.

So... we have three and a half hours more of SB being barely able to function.

What is that other website that is SB is sharing space with? I want to see what is so interesting about it that it turns SB into a steaming pile of shit everyday like clockwork.

Scope said:
So... we have three and a half hours more of SB being barely able to function.

What is that other website that is SB is sharing space with? I want to see what is so interesting about it that it turns SB into a steaming pile of shit everyday like clockwork.

Not a bloody clue.

I want to check Sideral Quest. I want my fix!

It's 2am, I don't want to go to sleep without reading my preccciiooouuuuss updates!

Arcman said:
Abathur's book especially. I mean, him writing a book? For Terrans to read? That's almost heresy!

I really admire what you've done for the quest, despite my...being a total prat about the stuff and yeah :S You're super cool!

Ardion Prosili said:
Abathur's book especially. I mean, him writing a book? For Terrans to read? That's almost heresy!

I really admire what you've done for the quest, despite my...being a total prat about the stuff and yeah :S You're super cool!

Who said it's for puny weak and uninteresting humans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back