• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls Quest [Original Setting]

[x] Buy her an ice cream
-[x] Ask her what is 'destiny' and 'beloved'....are they tasty?

Now I feel like I should actually comment.>.<

Man I bet we don't suffer from brain freeze.

I wonder if we can get a permanent but unstable love triangle with fights and make up cuddles.

##### QQBot
[X] 17 Buy her an Ice Cream: (UrsaTempest, Least Devotee, OverReactionGuy, fitzgerald, Ct613hulu, wayne82444, Snake/Eater, Jiven, unsafejakal, pepperjack, Happerry, shaderic, Nolrai2, tabron89, Pensive Rumination, Penwriter, Arkatekt)
-[X] 5 Ask her what is 'destiny' and 'beloved'....are they tasty?: (shaderic, Nolrai2, tabron89, Pensive Rumination, Arkatekt)
[X] 1 Let her take you out for ice cream and make her pay for it. Ice cream is twice as delicious if it's free and she's the one trying to court you.: (Minion #Q)

The current tally

019 : Ice Cream
cb8121f6a945398ed90d68214a65b064.jpg

sauce of artwork

[X] Buy her an Ice Cream

You are... uncertain as to how things came to this. Really, you were.

It was all so very reasonable. You had gone out and had some fun in Port Royale, got to eat tasty treats, see interesting new things, encounter strange relics of that which was... acquired pets... and encountered a strange kin who said she was your destined beloved and for you to be hers.

Which, to the amusement of your sisters, resulted in your panicking and offering to buy her ice cream.

They had started to smirk and not quite laugh as the Arisu blinked, and then smile perkily at your offer. "Excellent. I knew that you would understand."

And thus, you were led to the 'best' ice cream parlor and game salon by Arisu. It seemed almost out of place given that it was a primitive appearing structure crafted out of biological remains of plants and mineral blocks.

The thematic was odd, but most likely had some sort of deep cultural thing involved that the owner had encountered long ago on some backwater world. Unsurprising, the clientele were nothing but others of your kind, even if the servitors were drones with paired Eldanar. Clearly, the drones were there to make sure the Eldanar didn't make off with the precious ice cream.

There were looks of amusement and pity directed at you as the other older sisters/cousins/kin took in Arisu who was humming and holding your hand.

All too soon, you were ensconced at a table with a bowl of ice cream before the two of you.

This... this was far more ice cream than big sister ChiChi had given you. Were you even allowed to BUY this much ice cream?

Which was when Arisu started to feed you the ice cream with a simple spoon. "Say ahhhh~"

What?

Why were your big sisters recording this while seated nearby? Was there some sort of social cue you had missed? And why did the others seated nearby in the parlor say something about that poor virgin and virgin slayer?

- - -
Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls
019 : Ice Cream

- - -​

Note: Spent 200 credits. Total is now 399.5 credits.

What Do?
[X] Write In?

[X] Quickly default to your normal socializing routine.
-[X] Wait you can't blast her in the face, your not even sure what ship she is!
--[X] Distract with small talk! "So! Your a Slayer?" Nailed it!

[X] Return fire! If she eats out of your spoon first, then you've reclaimed the initiative!

This is going to end in a food fight, isn't it?

Did...we just spend 200 credits on a massive ice cream?

[X] Return fire! If she eats out of your spoon first, then you've reclaimed the initiative!

##### QQBot
[X] 3 Return fire! If she eats out of your spoon first, then you've reclaimed the initiative!: (tabron89, pepperjack, UrsaTempest)
[X] 2 Quickly default to your normal socializing routine.: (Nolrai2, Riders of Nod)
-[X] 2 Wait you can't blast her in the face, your not even sure what ship she is!: (Nolrai2, Riders of Nod)
--[X] 2 Distract with small talk! "So! Your a Slayer?" Nailed it!: (Nolrai2, Riders of Nod)
[X] 1 Panic: (Happerry)
[X] 1 Virgin? Is that good to eat?: (SerbobIV)

Current tally... any more voat voats?

Hadn't voted yet because I couldn't decide what to vote for, this one seems the most amusing. Hard to decide what to do here though, I'm just to busy laughing at Ciara every time I read the scene to think about it.

If it helps, I imagine the "return fire" vote resulting in something of a staredown, with the final outcome being that Ciara and other girl eat out of each other's spoons at the same time.

YUSSSSSS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back