• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] More
Soooo... we're opening a factory producing Soylent Green for Ghouls? interesting...

Press Conference;

"Ma'am, Channel Five news, would you care to comment on your newest "product" Soylent Zebra and the fast spreading internet meme "Soylent Zebra is made of People!"?"

"Well, when we began production of our non-racially discriminate ghoul nutritive meat replacement supplement, we thought that it should be given a descriptively appropriate name."

"Ah, I see. It, its not actually made of people right? or horses?"

"I can assure you one hundred percent that there is absolutely no horse meat in our product."

"...And no people meat either?"

"Do you have any idea how many human corpses we would need to make the amount of product we do daily? Almost two million corpses, every day!"

"...That's not a 'No'."

"Next question!"

Would awakened creatures be talking about yeti, dragons, and other non-human sentients, and how they are people too and should be treated as such? I ask because I can easily see Cauldron trying to hunt those kinds of things in a misguided attempt to 'protect' humanity, if we don't tell them that that's not something that should be done.

I was thinking more devil rats and hell hounds but I could write about sentients in as well.

ah, yeah, awakened pest control is important, but I don't think Necros would forget to tell them that screwing with a dragon is a Bad End, or that Yetis are both real, and good people.

[X] Discuss magically awakened creatures

Last edited:
[X] Discuss magically awaked creatures

Wait since this earth has a stagnant mana cycle, do these creatures even exist?

[X] Ask her about any other strange phenomena that she has seen or heard of

We might have missed something.

[X] Discuss magically awakened creatures

Vote and correction all in one! :D

[X] Talk about magical and mundane ways to fight spirits

[X] Go into subject of critters more

I'd say talk about critters more, but I'm not sure how long the exposition's going to last, so wanna move on to the next topic and cover as much as possible.

"Hellhounds are magically awakened dogs that can breathe fire and can be trained like a normal dog can. They have black fur and red eyes so they are pretty easy to spot. There should be packs of them all over the place."
... Is Hellhound (Bitch) going to get some hellhounds?

And can't wait to see how a hellhound reacts to Bitch's power.

And Bitch can probably make a comfortable living training hellhounds as guard dogs now.

[X] Ask her about any other strange phenomena that she has seen or heard of.

Pretty sure that Doc. Mom has seen some shit, man.

Like that giant hole in space/time that I don't think Taylor knows about, for instance.

[X] No
-[X] Store it in our soul-space.

Like that giant hole in space/time that I don't think Taylor knows about, for instance.
Pretty sure that's the one she made with pulpinator while trying to make a transportation spell...
"Well the unprocessed iron burns us pretty badly so place them around your abode to ward them off. I doubt any of them are going to wander into here," you say glancing at the steel table. "You can use it as a weapon as well but that will probably just piss of the really powerful fae. "
*recalls some of the scenes from The Denarian Knight1​ where someone thought it would be a bright idea to attack The Queen That Is of the Winter Court in her home with iron...*

Yea... Don't do that.

1​Yea, link's to Denarian Renegade, but Knight's the 2nd book in the trilogy, Renegade's first.

[X] No
-[X] Store it in our soul-space.

Let's wait until we sleep to see if ownership alone is enough.

[X] Yes

We should try it now, under DM's eyes just in case of complications between being Parahuman and being whatever exactly we are.​

[x] Yes
It'd be a good idea to drink the vial in front of experts, in case something went wrong.

[X] Yes

At long last.... the power of a forsaken God in the hands of a Fae.... interesting times ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back