• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Fiddle with your lappy
-[X] Get dad to help you with it. breaking it would probably make Doctor lizard mad, and you need it to be able to set up your ghoul-food thing.

Yeah, let's immediately get on that Ghoul food thing.

For PR:
"Miss Necros, is Soylent Zebra in fact people?"

"Well, duh. The whole point of it is that it's technically people."

"How can you technically be a person?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny that we are using anciant incan marriage ceremonies to magically marry some random dude to a herd of mutant *animals looking like the not-people* to make them equals, therefore both persons."

"why mutant?"

"You need a finger to wear a wedding ring."

[X] Fiddle with your lappy
-[X] Get dad to help you with it. breaking it would probably make Doctor lizard mad, and you need it to be able to set up your ghoul-food thing.

Flabbyknight, I'm assuming that you don't mind us choosing more than one side you didn't indicate how many we should choose. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'd rather avoid anymore miscommunications.

[X] Look up
-[X] The PRT
-[X] Yourself

Last edited:
[X] Look up
-[X] The PRT
-[X] Yourself

We should make a blog and fill it with informative stuff.

1. Mana Cycles and how they caused all of the crazy new stuff(soul bound(with a ten word description), you appearing, wizards and now goblinisation ect.)
2. That we are an experienced Wizard who send his mind to this dimension to help. (Maybe with a little self help column on how to deal with multiple souls, i.e. getting drunk.)
3. How to make healing spells.
4. How to fight insect shamans.
5. What other stuff not to do in order to survive the mana levels rising.(Although this one we might leave out until Jack is dead.)

[X] Look up
-[X] The PRT

We should make a blog and fill it with informative stuff.

1. Mana Cycles and how they caused all of the crazy new stuff(soul bound(with a ten word description), you appearing, wizards and now goblinisation ect.)
2. That we are an experienced Wizard who send his mind to this dimension to help. (Maybe with a little self help column on how to deal with multiple souls, i.e. getting drunk.)
3. How to make healing spells.
4. How to fight insect shamans.
5. What other stuff not to do in order to survive the mana levels rising.(Although this one we might leave out until Jack is dead.)
Nah, instead Taylor should completely misunderstand the internet and decide that she should totally dump all of her knowledge into google using a ritual. This way when people want to know stuff, they can just search the internet.

I see no way this won't lead to awesomeness.

[X] Talk to the Shy Stalker about how she is doing

Just in case...

[X] Other
-[X] Complain to your father about how the lies of the PRT don't make sense, if they are only active in the cities of Canada and America that would give them 30.000 officers per city. How can anyone believe them? Also your song doesn't give people magic. Is there maybe some trick to find out what parts of the net are truth and what are lies?

The Shy stalker can wait a few minutes.

[x] Try and fight the curse on the net
-Cast a spell on the internet to make everything true.

[X] Okay I may have left out the part where I framed somebody for your kidnapping so no
-[X] Offer to bring her husband to her.

The longer we put this off the worse it will look.

EDIT: Repaced dangerous old proposal with a new and improved version.

Last edited:
[X] Okay I may have left out the part where I framed somebody for your kidnapping so no

The only possible way someone would react to that is anger and lash out. Human relations 101. We can't allow that in front of our family, who might get hurt. Therefore, we have to:

[x]Other
-[x] Redo her memories again so she won't mind staying.

This is why I said we shouldn't have messed with her memories in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back