• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Have her come out in ten minutes

I doubt this gets her over her worries about brains but while we have her we should finish off the merchants. I hope she hasn't organised to be picked up by Vicky tonight as that could end badly if glory girl gotta look for her

[X] Have her come out in ten minutes
-[X] have the Naure Bender call her family to tell she's leaving the hospital to relax.

[X] Let her
-[X] Tell the Nature Bender to not tell her sister where she's "really" going
--X] That's she's going out to the relax and destress herself after a long day.

Last edited:
[X] Let her

Hopefully that includes the implication to respond in a way that deflects suspicion

[X] Let her
-[X] Have her say she went to hang out with a friend, and then have her hand the phone to you.

[X] Kolarthecool

EDIT: After hearing from Flabbyknight regarding Necros lying, I decided to change my vote.

Last edited:
[X] Let her but have her say she's healing some people that need help. Her sister would know most, if not all, of her friends so she wont be fooled by that but she will believe that her saint of a sister is off helping people.

That's okay, lol. We can always stop answering the phone, or throw it away so it wont be tracked. I'm pretty sure Squealer got a smidgen of intellect on her brow, so something as basic as that would be okay, and I doubt either Necros or the infatuated Panacea will argue.

[X] Let her

So I've been thinking, we've now got basically three people that think Panacea is secretly villainous and all for fairly inane reasons. Carol thinks Amy is villainous because it's apparently hereditary and her father was a villain, Amy thinks she's villainous because she could easily screw anyone up at any time and her father was a villain, and Taylor thinks Amy is villainous because her power looks like an evil giant bug monster. I find the disparity and coincidences amusing.

[X] Let her

Another decision that can'tgo wrong. Do we get a bonus for unanimous vote

[X] Let her
-[X] Tell the Nature Bender to not tell her sister where she's "really" going
--X] That's she's going out to the relax and destress herself after a long day.

That went surprisingly well... when does the other shoe drop?

[X] Doubt is for the weak!

You know I thought about trying to post this image but then I realised it was irrelevant as it could basically be posted every single update at the rate we've been going. Nevertheless it's still relevant here

a8c.jpg

[X] Rethink your plan
-[X] This will take time and Nature Bender mentioned she hasn't had lunch. Might as well sample the local cuisine while you rethink your plan.

Obviously we are now obligated to actually take her on a date.

Last edited:
[X] Rethink your plan
-[X] This will take time and Nature Bender mentioned she hasn't had lunch. Might as well sample the local cuisine.

[X] Rethink your plan
-[X] This will take time and Nature Bender mentioned she hasn't had lunch. Might as well sample the local cuisine

Damn this is fun. Don't want to push it too far right now though, tweaking Amy too far is a little much even for someone as crazy as we are.

[X] Rethink your plan
-[X] This will take time and Nature Bender mentioned she hasn't had lunch. Might as well sample the local cuisine

Well breaking the merchants is important. But date....

[X] Rethink your plan

[X] Rethink your plan
-[X] This will take time and Nature Bender mentioned she hasn't had lunch. Might as well sample the local cuisine while you rethink your plan.

Don't forget to Include the Transporter in the date as well.

[X] Rethink your plan
Don't forget to Include the Transporter in the date as well.

[X] Doubt is for the weak!

-We have no vested interest in the other merchants, we just want them off the streets and out of the way. Have the Nature Bender heal them as best as she can and send them on their way, time is ticking and we dont want that glamor wearing off before this is done.

[X] Rethink your plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back