• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Believe her

The only reason we are having any doubts at all is because this conversation is happening over the phone.

As soon as we see her in person, all those thoughts will vanish since Lisa can truthfully be described as a tasty little freckled blonde. The perfect rebound target after being rejected by Transporter.

Yes but we dont know that about her right now and should avoid choosing based on meta knowledge.

[X] Don't believe her. Her boss kidnapped your dad and it's pretty clear that this might all be a trap.

[X] Believe her

If the leader of the rebellion is a shithead, we'll just have to seize control of the rebellion ourselves.

[X] Don't believe her. Her boss kidnapped your dad and it's pretty clear that this might all be a trap.

i'm going to add this write in to my vote
-[X] "If this is a trap,i Promise you this.i will go after everyone you have ever loved,dead or alive and make you suffer as you watch your world burn".

I've become a fan of Taken with Liam Neeson.I have a question,could Necros torture the souls of the dead?

Last edited:
[X] Believe her

No one would expect a lie this convoluted to actually work. I think she may be telling the truth.

Flabbyknight Can we use magic to determine if she's telling the truth if we have a face-to-face meeting with her?

[X] Believe her
-[X] Noone would try to lure you into a trap by telling you they're trying to lure you into a trap, she MUST be telling the truth!

[X] Believe her
-[X] She seemed confused and corrected your assumptions about her being an rebel ally when she could've said otherwise. No liar would do such a dumb thing, she must really be in trouble!

I really want to use our hax invis and go all "im in ur base killin ur d00dz" but hitting the convoy is a pretty solid plan and does sound like it would give us the best chance of getting Danny out alive. It's (needlessly) dangerous to go alone though, maybe we should call the Hallowman?

[X] Informant's plan

I'm all for calling the hallow man but we were informed that people can track talky boxes so maybe it's best not to use it until we can ask the hallow man in person he knows all about talky boxes maby send our son to get him keeping him away from danger and acquiring help at the same time

[X] Informant's plan
-[X] Contact Hollow Man to provide support.

[X] Informant's plan
-[X] Contact the Transporter to tell her you love her and to call Hollow Man to provide support.

Because i'm a romantic.:D

[X] Informant's plan

[X] Informant's plan

I love this quest. <3

[X] Listen to what she has to say.
Assuming that we can track the van's while talking and we start ignoring her if they start to split up otherwise I'll switch to hang up and retrieve your dad all stealthy like

Last edited:
[X] Listen to what she has to say.
-[X] "Talk fast, I'm about to kick ass."

"Doo Dee Twee. We're sorry, all of our adventurers are currently occupied with other villains. Please hang up and try again"

[X] Hang up. Your busy
-[X] Retrieve your dad all stealthy like.

We can always go loud if quiet fails. Once Danny's under cover we can (and should!) flatten the convoy.

[X] Hang up. Your busy

After thinking on it more this seems best plus the phone call is likely the prt so not likely to help us in any way only add more confusion

"Doo Dee Twee. We're sorry, all of our adventurers are currently occupied with other villains. Please hang up and try again"

[X] Hang up. Your busy

We can always go loud if quiet fails. Once Danny's under cover we can (and should!) flatten the convoy.
'stabbing'. Other then that, second with my vote.

We have the power to make dicks explode. I see no reason to resort to pointy objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back