• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

we could sing a song or something as a alternative choice to make more sad and dramatic.like a song of truth.

[X] Investigate your house

Someone pissed of the wrong insane fairy. We will vent our rage at the PRT later.

-[X] Set up a perimeter ward, so you can track anyone that enters the house... and do we know any magic to help us discern what happened?

To avoid confusion, I'm talking about those warning ones that are specifically designed to be hard to spot. they were mentioned when talking about the Lodge's wards, that let you track anyone within them.

You look over at Gandalf the Black and say "I uh got family stuff to do today. So here is my phone number. Call me when you figure out what you are going to do about your brother."
Talky-box number. Especially since that's the terminology she used a few paragraphs prior, while leaving a message on the machine.

Last edited:
[X[ Investigate your house.
-[X] Specifically, look for something you can use as a focus for a tracking/scrying spell on Danny, then employ a variation on Scry and Die tactics: Teleport in, teleport him out, teleport back in, kill everything.

Fuck Metagaming!

[X] Go destroy the PRT
-[X] They have gone too far! They need to pay! But then again... They have your father hostage. If they know it's you who's destroying them they might torture and kill him. You'll have to devise a plan to wipe them out in a single stroke! While not collapsing your father's cell upon him... Ooookay, we need to get our father out of prison first, invisibility go!

I wonder what wil be Danny's reaction upon hearing that voicemail.:D

You can do that if really want to spend hours doing so, but I wouldn't suggest it...
Would we be able to prepare all the components of the wards ahead of time, and then just emplace them and finish the spells?

Basically, spend a few hours prep making ward stones. Then at a later time, placing the stones at the location to be warded, then activating the ward.

Or does everything need to be done on-site and in one go?

So, after the PRT failed to assassinate us, they decided to go after our father, instead. How despicable.

[X] Go destroy the PRT

Wooow...This is the greatest thing I've ever read. :D

[X] Barge in your house with all guns blazing, burning everyone inside alive. Slowly. Let all know you should never cross a fairy!

[X] Do what she says

Yeah, IC knowledge. Is kind of hard to apply to Necros. Because, while she now remembers she is Taylor, she still has all that knowledge of the wizards lying around. I'm (reasonably) certain that a lot of them would go "Yeah, seems legit. Even if she's full of shit we can, I don't know, explode her eyes or something".
There are several stories that could lead to this strange teenager calling us now with information on our dad. For example, she knows the PRT is on the way. Maybe she was with them, has seen the torture of our father and found it too cruel, so that she's now trying to reunite us or some shit like that.

[X] Do what she says

Its clear that this is a spy that has infiltrated the prt they want to help you cause it's clear from your actions that you have the abilities required to stop them for good but they don't want your dad to be killed when you don't surrender to the prt agent who shows up so the best option is to not meet the agent who is on the way allowing you some time to rescue your father before the evil prt deliver there ultimatum neatly sidestepping this whole trap

[X] Do what she says
-[X] This mystery girl is obviously connected to the ones who took your dad, she probably just wants to give you the ransom demands. Follow through with what she says until you have an opening to... Deal with the problem. But you MUST follow what she says until you can rescue him, then she'll pay!

"Argh my head!" says someone one the other side. They sound like a teenagerish female.

"That's nice?" you say confused. Did they call you to let you know that their head hurt. That seems pretty weird to you to be honest. You suspect whoever you are talking to is not all there in the head.

"Look the PRT know where you are and are heading over right now. I know where your dad is I can't talk to you if they show up so you need to go right now." she says.

Whoever this is, they sound like a weirdo on drugs. Not very coherent or sane sounding. And do we have any reason to trust their motives? They could be manipulating you for money from their supervillain boss or something.

Plus, can't she tell you over the phone? Even though they're listening in, there's nothing they could do to stop you and they couldn't move him too far before you can rescue him. They wouldn't kill him because that would be suicidal for them.

[X] Demand answers NOW from this crazy person, or just the destroy the PRT.

[X] Do what she says
Whoever this person is, they just warned us of an impending PRT attack, and have offered us information that will allow us to rescue our father from their evil booze-hating clutches. Unless we catch her lying about something, I say we listen.

[X] Believe her
-[X] "If this is a trap,i Promise you this.i will go after everyone you have ever loved,dead or alive and make you suffer as you watch your world burn,".

Last edited:
[X] Believe her

The only reason we are having any doubts at all is because this conversation is happening over the phone.

As soon as we see her in person, all those thoughts will vanish since Lisa can truthfully be described as a tasty little freckled blonde. The perfect rebound target after being rejected by Transporter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back